Cucked by My Wife's Gym Trainer

Story Info
I become cucked by a man I met at our gym.
4k words
4.21
274.5k
190

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that you could say that I am one of thousands of men married to a beautiful sexy wife and who desires to see her pleased and ravished by a man with a large penis. My wife Yvonne and I have been married for 19 years and she is more beautiful today, than she has ever been in our whole lives. It is attributed to her natural good looks, but also to the way we eat healthy and workout regularly.

She is Latina, born here in the USA, but of Central American parents. Her skin is a beautiful brown tone, making her look tanned all year long. She has a wonderful full head of hair that women always compliment her on and men stare at. Her face is beautiful with her small dark eyes, nice cheek bones and full pink lips. Oh and her body...she's petite in height at only 5' tall, but she wears a 34C bra, has a nice waist, with a full round Latina ass. Her tight pants and jeans accent her ass...to the point where the average man will go out of his way to take a look, even in public, even in front of me at times.

Well, one day, as we were making love, she said to me, "Honey, do you think that we could put on an adult video on the computer and watch it as we make love?"

Now I'd been asking her to do this for years. Like most married men, I watch adult videos regularly, so of course, I agreed! To my surprise, she kept making me look for one that showed men; lots of men around a beautiful porn star, all naked and all taking turns gang-banging her. My wife's pink cunt, became as wet as Id ever felt it before, and she would tell me how lucky that girl was and how good it looked like she felt. She went out of her way to point out how big the men's cocks were and how they turned her on!

Well this thought stayed with me, and soon my wife had me putting on adult videos, every time we made love, as well, having me take out her big dildo, the one I had purchased for her, and had me using it on her. Just watching her suck it into her mouth, having to open her mouth so wide, made me so hard, and her pussy so wet. Soon she was referring to her dildo as 'Him' saying, "Honey can you please bring 'Him' to bed? I love his cock!" She knew, of course how much it turned me on for her to say that.

Well, one day when I was at the gym, after my usual workout, I entered the dry sauna, and began to relax, when a tall, good looking fellow walked in, without a towel around his waist. I am straight, but couldn't help to look between his legs, to see a very large hanging penis.

He sat across from me and said hello as we small talked about sports, etc. Then he brought up that he had seen me here with a beautiful woman and inquired if she were my wife.

I proudly said, "She is."

He said, "Well you are lucky man my friend...your wife is absolutely gorgeous!" At that point, I was so proud to be her husband and got a bit carried away, trying to make him jealous by stating not only what a terrific wife she is, but what a sexy hot lover she is in bed!

"Oh really?" he said, "Tell me more."

I went on to tell him how nice her tits are, how she loves her ass licked and how long her cunt lips are. As I did, I noticed his cock start to twitch and grow. He shrugged and apologized, saying, "It just happens."

Laughing, I assured him, "It's OK. She can do that to us!"

The next time I was at the gym, I made sure to have my wife wear a tight, sexy outfit and paraded her around even in front of Bob, the man I had met before. He smiled, came up to me and said "Hello."

I introduced him to Yvonne; he took her hand and kissed the back of it, smiling. At that moment I noticed my wife looking down as Bob's shorts began to tent, she pretended not to notice, but I know she did.

Later on, at home, she said to me, "Honey, you know your friend Bob from the gym?" I nodded and she continued, "Well I don't mean to be rude honey, but I think his dick was getting hard today when we were talking to him."

I laughed and said, "Oh honey I don't think so, but if he did, well it's just that you have that effect on men."

Well the next day I had to go to work early so I left, but when I came home Yvonne was in the living room with Bob! I was a bit startled to see him at our house, but politely asked, "Honey what's Bob doing here?"

She came up to me and gave me a big kiss and hug and said, "Hi Andy, did you know that Bob used to be a personal trainer? And well he offered to help me with some training techniques, so I invited him over. I knew you wouldn't mind."

I was a bit perturbed by this and said, "Well, I guess I don't mind."

Yvonne gushed about how wonderful Bob had been and that he showed her a new technique. I asked what she meant, and she said, "Well Bob says the newest thing out is working out nude, but of course it can only be done in the privacy of one's home not at the gym."

I looked over at him and asked, "Really, is that so Bob?'

He smiled, "Well of course, with a couple, only with husband and wife present."

I softly replied, "Of course."

Yvonne said enthusiastically, "Oh Andy I really want to take advantage of Bobs training techniques. He said although usually training costs $25 a session he is willing to train me for free. Isn't that wonderful honey?"

I said,"Er, sure. Well I guess."

"I couldn't wait for you to get home honey," Yvonne continued, obviously excited. "And Bob said he can train me now! Isn't that great?"

So before I could even think, here is my beautiful wife of 19 yrs, starting to take off her clothes! I stopped her saying, "Now, Yvonne? You're going to get nude here, now?"

She said, "Oh silly! Yes. It's OK, Bob trains lots of women like me and it's really no big deal." She gave me a puppy-dog look. "Besides, you are proud of me, right honey? And how I keep myself in such great shape?"

I started to reply, "Well, yes honey..." but, before I could say any more, my pretty little wife was down to her black push-up bra and thong panties.

She turned and asked, "Is this ok Bob?'

He leered over my little wife and I could visibly see his cock getting hard in his shorts. He said, "Well that's great Yvonne, sure, but to really maximize your workout, like I said it's best to be completely nude."

I looked at him in a way only a suspecting husband could as she giggled and said, "Oh, OK." I then watched, sort of stunned, as my beautiful little wife reached back, unhooked her bra and out bounced her beautiful, full, brown, C cup, naked boobs, on display for Bob and I in my own living room! He stared at my wife's beautiful tits with her nice silver dollar areolas and hard nipples as she turned towards me and began to roll her tight, little, black thong panties off her full, round, smooth ass...right there! Oh my God! She looked beautiful!

I forgot to mention that she still had on her cross training athletic shoes and small booty type socks. She put her hands on her hips, with that hour glass figure and she smiled, turning back towards Bob saying, "Is this ok?'

Oh man, he gasped, he couldn't help himself. There was my naked wife, 5' tall, with her 34C cup tits on display, that round ass so curvaceous and her little brown vagina all nicely trimmed. You see, Yvonne keeps her pussy shaved, except for just a small patch of black hair on top.

His shorts were definitely tented now. Not hiding that he told me, "You know Andy, so Yvonne won't feel uncomfortable, why don't you get undressed too?"

I was in a bit of a shock as I removed my shirt, tie, slacks, etc and got down to my briefs. My pecker, although much smaller than Bob's, was standing at full mast as I pulled down my briefs, and he noted, "Oh Andy you are very aroused. Well that's OK. That's normal."

I couldn't help it. I knew I shouldn't be here with my pretty, naked wife in front of my new gym friend, but my dick just took on a life of its own, so hard! Yvonne smiled at me and said, "Oh honey, wow! You are very excited."

Bob said, "Well, since you two are nude, I also like to teach nude." I held Yvonne's hand and watched as Bob proceeded to remove his clothing. Soon he was down to just his briefs. He looked up at us and smiled as he pulled them down and out sprang the biggest cock that I had ever seen in real life. It must have been over 9" long, (9 ½" he later told us) and as thick as Yvonne's wrist!

She stared openly and gasped, "Oh my gosh!"

Bob smiled and walked up to my wife, right in front of me and told her, "OK Baby, (he called my wife baby! I thought to myself) let's begin."

As he got closer, his big dick bounced right off of my wife's tummy and she was in shock!

He said, "First you must stretch," and he got behind my wife. I saw his huge cock against the small her of back as he grabbed both of her arms and put them over her head. My much smaller dick was leaking all over. My head was jealous, but my dick was so hard!

He then placed her arms down as she looked at me, and he said, "It's very important that your pecs are loose. Here let me help you," and as I watched, this man, Bob, cupped my wife's big, beautiful, brown boobs in his hands and he began to sort of bounce and squeeze them. He was playing with my own wife's tits, in front of me, in my own house!

I was openly watching my pretty little wife get fondled! I was watching her so-called 'trainer' feel, squeeze and openly play with my wife's tits! As I stared, he rubbed the underside of his huge penis against her back and then he squatted to have it rub against my wife's beautifully rounded, naked ass! This was right in my living room and I did nothing to stop him!

It was obvious that Bob KNEW I wouldn't do a thing, as he said, "You know Yvonne, the groin area is especially sensitive and needs proper stretching too." We both stood there; me watching and my wife with Bob as he opened his big hand and ran it down Yvonne's smooth tummy, over her pubic area, first to her soft thigh, and then he just cupped her vagina!

He took his hand and yes, he cupped my wife's pretty, little shaved TWAT! Oh my gosh! I thought as he began to massage her cunt, in front of me, like I wasn't even there!

He said, "That's it, let's get you nice and relaxed." I could hear her moaning softly. Now her eyes were closed, and then and there as I watched, Yvonne reached back with her soft, little hand, and she grabbed onto Bob's huge pussy pleaser! Right there, in front of me!

I didn't say a word, as she stopped, released herself from him and walked over to me. She kissed me first on my lips, then bent down to kiss and take a quick little suck on my penis. I was so hard, all five inches of me leaking all over, as she stood up, walked back to Bob and put her soft hands on his chest. She looked back at me and then moved her head up, so their lips locked. Bob looked at me and they began to kiss! To French Kiss! Bob and my wife, in my living room, with their tongues down each other's throats, right in front of me!

It's like he just knew I wouldn't stop them and well, I wanted too, but I didn't. As my wife's hand went straight for his huge cock, Bob moaned slightly to let her know it felt good. Her hand stayed on his cock, as he reached back and put both of his strong hands on Yvonne's ass.

Bob moaned, looked me in the eyes and said,"Oh my Andy, it looks like your pretty little wife is a big-cock lover!" He turned her around, putting his hands on her shoulders and said to me, "Throw me a pillow, Andy," so I grabbed one of our sofa's throw pillows and tossed it to him. He put it on the floor in front of him and guided my wife to her knees, so that his huge cock was right in her pretty face!

His cock was longer than her face! He held her head and began to rub his dick on her cheeks. Then he grabbed it and softly began to slap her face. This virtual stranger was dick-slapping my wife, in my house! She closed her eyes and allowed him to do so, before he pulled back, and put that big mushroom head against her full soft lips and told her, "Come on baby. Come on and be a good little cocksucker. Show your husband what a hungry little cocksucking whore you are!"

I couldn't believe that he called my wife a cock sucking whore, but also that I allowed it! Just watching them, my hand was instinctively moving up and down on my shaft, like I was watching a porno, but it wasn't a porno, it was my naked wife! Yvonne opened her warm wet mouth and allowed this man, another man, to slide that big cock head into her mouth, as he said to her, "Good girl. That's it honey, suck my cock, you hot little fucking cocksucker!"

I know how much Yvonne loves for me to talk dirty in bed, and his words were making her so hot! I watched as she reached down and began to masturbate her own cunt, right there in our living room! There was my pretty little wife of 19 years, rubbing her wet pussy furiously, with her mouth wide open, as wide as I'd ever seen, to accommodate this man's big cock, and with me watching! She moaned as he pushed his shaft deeper into her sucking mouth, gently caressing her pretty hair as he started to buck his hips slightly back and forth,. Right there he began to fuck my wife's face!

He looked over at me and said, "Andy, I know you told me what a hot little cocksucker your wife is (he emphasized YOUR WIFE,) but I had no idea how truly great she is! What a hot mouth, oh fuck she sucks well!" Looking down at her, as she looked up at him, he said, "That's it, SUCK ME BITCH! Suck me good. Oh good girl, you hot slut." He was almost shouting now, "SUCK MY COCK, YOU FUCKING SEXY WHORE!" as he thrust that huge pussy pleaser in and out of her sucking mouth.

He looked down at her openly masturbating and said, "Hmmm good cunt. Play with your wet pussy, whore. Does it feel good, bitch? Play with your cunt while you suck my big cock, in front of your husband. Look at him jacking off!"

Yvonne looked over at me sitting on the sofa across from her. I was naked and playing with my rock hard little dick. Bob pulled back and told her to stand up. She looked so amazing, naked, the room scented of wet pussy.

"Come here baby," he ordered as he sat her down next to me, spreading her firm legs. "I need to taste your soaked twat, cunt! Kiss your husband, while I do!"

She looked at me, and I at her. She looked beautiful. Bob positioned his head between my wife's open legs and began to lick up and down the length of her pretty, pink pussy, as she moved her head forward and began to tongue kiss me!

She was kissing me with a passion and moving her head back and forth, moaning, as Bob licked, and sucked on my pretty, little wife's long cunt lips! Her cunt lips are as full as her facial lips, and he sucked them into his mouth, which I know drives her wild! I opened my eyes and looked down to see his face buried in her cunt, licking her twat, as I kissed her, not caring that her breath was cock breath. Just to see her so aroused made my small dick jump and leak all over!

Bob then stopped and told her to lie down on the sofa, with her head on my thigh. Then he positioned his big cock head against her pussy. MY WIFES PUSSY! He began rubbing that huge mushroom up and down her soaking wet pussy lips, teasing her, spending time going over her enlarged erect clitoris, making her buck her hips up!

"What do you want, Yvonne? Hmmmmm?" he asked her.

She said softly, "Your cock, Bob. I want your cock!"

He said, "I can't hear you too well, tell me again what you want, loudly, whore!" Oh my God! Here was another man, naked with my wife, in my living room, in my house, with his cock against her soaking wet pussy, calling her a whore!" I was so hard.

She said, "Oh Bob, I want your cock, your BIG BEAUTIFUL, HARD COCK!" She yelled it out and I was glad my windows were shut.

He said, "Beg me for it, you fucking cuckolding slut!"

"GIVE ME YOUR COCK. OH BOB, FUCK ME, FUCK ME NOW! I NEED YOUR BIG DICK IN MY FUCKING CUNT!" My wife screamed!

Oh my gosh, I thought, as I heard her shouting those words. Bob laughed and said, "That's a good girl, that's my sexy little whore!" He just called my wife, his sexy little whore! I thought, as he began to insert his massive shaft into her tight, little pussy hole! Her pussy is so tight, not only from working out, but because my dick does not stretch her like that. She gasped out loud! Her mouth went into the shape of an 0 as she felt it going in. She whimpered like a bitch in heat, spreading her legs so wide while he just grinned and kept slowly sliding into her, right there, with her head on my lap!

Yvonne moaned out loud saying, "OMG, OMG, OMG, Andy! Fuck, He's SO BIG!" I watched as he pushed that giant pole up into my wife's fuck-hole, as far as it would go, leaving maybe an inch or so. He was in my wife's vagina full tilt, all the way, in a place I had never been! Then he pulled back and she moaned, with a look of pure fuck-lust on her pretty face!

"Oh Bob, oh yes!" she said, and then he started it! He began to fuck my wife! My head was spinning. I was a bit jealous, but fuck, my little dick was as hard as it's ever been in my life! I was jacking off, trying to emulate the motion with which this man, this stud, was fucking my own wife! I could not believe it was happening. I was not only watching my little Yvonne fuck, but I was right there allowing it. Allowing another man to penetrate, to violate, my wife's hole and the thing is, WE ALL LOVED IT!

Bob was thrusting his cock in and out of my wife's fuck-hole, saying loudly, "Oh fuck, Andy! Oh fuck! Your wife's pussy is amazing! You were so right in telling me what a hot, tight, fucking cunt your wife has! What a Pussy! Oh fuck, yessss!! Take it you FUCKING WHORE, oh take it, you fucking hot, little slut! You are such a fucking cunt, allowing another man, to fuck you. Yes TO FUCK YOU, in front of your husband, WHAT A WHORE YOU ARE!"

She moaned, gripping my other hand hard, saying, "Oh fuck it feels so good! OMG OMG, Andy his cock feels so good!"

"Tell him Yvonne, right now! Tell your husband whose cock you like better!" Bob leered.

"Oh Andy, I love you! But Bob's cock feels so good!"

"Tell him, you fucking cock loving slut! Tell your husband now!" Bob ordered, so Yvonne, in a state of pure lust, said, "OMG Andy, I love HIS COCK! His cock is bigger and better than your little dick. This is what you wanted, Andy, what you have been begging me for, to watch me with a big-cocked man. So now watch me, Andy. Watch your wife, enjoy his dick. Oh yes! Oh this is the BEST FUCK I've ever had in my life!" As she said those words she began to tense up. I could see it coming. OMG my wife was going cum and cum hard on Bob's big cock!

He said, "That's it honey, good girl. You sexy fucking whore. Cum bitch, CUM FOR ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

And she did. She began to clutch on his shoulders, holding him with both hands as she began to cum! I've never, NEVER seen her cum like that. She was moaning and groaning, thrashing her head from side to side, her eyes rolling back in her head, as she CAME AND CAME Hard! For what seemed like a whole minute, she was coming. She was enjoying it; it was making her cunt squirt! I looked down and could see her cunt juices squirting out around his massive penis! I could not hold back any longer, seeing my pretty, little wife cum like that, made me squirt off too. I must have shot my small load three feet in the air as Bob pounded away at Yvonne's pussy!

He growled deep in his throat, "Oh fuck yesssssss baby. That's it, cum for me!" Without warning, he pulled his cock out right then and there and grabbed it, standing over my wife, as she lay on the sofa, legs and cunt wide open and he began to squirt! His load was as huge as his prick. It shot off like a fire-hose, blasting across her big brown tits, and onto her face, surprising her. Some of his cum shot into her open mouth! He got closer for his second jerk and it shot, I mean SHOT, all over Yvonne's face. A big, white blob of his semen; his cock-cream, across my wife's face! Then again as he groaned out loud, he aimed the third shot for her face, with his dick now only about a foot away. My beautiful, sexy wife's face was coated in his cum!

12