Cuckhold Love Ch. 02: The Confrontation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down into her smoldering sexy eyes, he knew she was baiting him with the challenge. "You want to be treated like a whore then I'm going to treat you like one!" he exclaimed pushing her away from his wavering cock.

Looking up into his eyes, she was breathing faster and then gave him a very sensual come-hither look. "Yea that's what I want Jordan. I want you to fuck me like a whore and make me cum all over your cock and then fill my hot pussy with your hot cum."

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said.

Getting up off her knees, she grabbed his cock and started walking to the living room and not up the winding staircase. "No Jordan. I want you to fuck me in the living room on the floor like a wild animal." Flashes of past sex that started in various parts of the house flew around in her head. She had always relinquished to his desire of having sex in the bedroom but all that changed now with her fling on the island. She was hungry for sex and if she was right, she was going to have him so hot he couldn't win the bet.

Jordan wondered what had gotten into his wife but he was not about to argue, especially since she had him by the cock, leading him into the living room. When they arrived, he decided to take the lead in this sexual tryst, reaching around her, pulling her back against him. He pulled off her light-weight jacket, letting it fall to the floor and then pulled her tank top over her head. Throwing the top carelessly to the floor, his hands circled her, covering her breasts, feeling their weight as he cupped them. His fingers moved upward, finding hard nipples standing at attention. Chuckling at the fact she was not wearing a bra, he whispered in her ear, "Hmmmm looks someone is excited about what is going to happen." Pinching and pulling each nipple, drew a moan from his wife while she pushed her hips backward against his stiff rod.

Sylvia reached behind her, grabbing his rigid muscle, squeezing it between her fingers. "I'm not the only one excited," she whispered and then let out a low moan when he pulled on her sensitive nipples. Turning to face him, she put her arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss. Her tongue darted out to mingle with his tongue while their bodies slid against each other. Breaking the kiss, Sylvia was breathing harder as she buried her head into this shoulder. "Fuck me Jordan. I want you to fuck me," was the simple direct request.

Jordan pulled her down onto the soft plush carpet, watching her body stretch out in front of him. He loved her and wanted nothing more than to please her. He knew in his heart she wanted more out of their sex lives. In the past she had tried different things but he was never sure what to do. Besides he knew when he got really excited he had trouble controlling his ejaculation, unloading his load before she had an orgasm. Sylvia had thrown down the gauntlet and he was determined to last until she had an orgasm. Kneeling down between her open thighs, he undid her jeans, pulling them off her body. When the red thong was revealed to him, he smiled, seeing a small damp spot on the silky material.

"You like what you see baby?" she moaned cupping her own breasts, squeezing them as she stared at her husband.

"Oh yea I love what I'm looking at," he chuckled reaching out to run his finger over the damp patch.

"Take off your clothes and give me that nice thick cock of yours," she said spreading her thighs open a bit wider. "You know you want to fuck me don't you? You want to feel my hot pussy squeezing your cock while you fuck me like an animal." Sylvia was goading him, wanting him to fuck her without a lot of foreplay.

"I'm going to fuck you alright bitch." The words seemed foreign to him, never having talked to his wife this way as Jordan removed his clothes, moving between her thighs.

He was about to pull off her panties when she told him, "Kiss my feet baby and work your way to my cunt. I want you to suck on my toes and then eat my hot pussy." Sylvia watched her husband look at her and then at her feet. She smiled and let out a soft moan when he started rubbing her feet and then sucked in one toe and then another. "Ohhh baby that turns me on to see you sucking my toes," she moaned feeling her pussy juices soaking into her thong.

Jordan was taken back a little with Sylvia's request. Their normally sedate sexual playfulness was taking on a new dimension. To him it was as if something changed Sylvia after her trip to the paradise island and she seemingly was becoming more dominant than in the past. When he obliged her request, he was surprised by her reaction. But he had to admit, it excited him too and he could feel his cock grow a little thicker and longer. Sucking each toe, he lavished kisses on them when they popped out of his mouth. Finishing one foot, he picked up the other foot and began to lavish kisses and sucks on each toe.

Sylvia smiled watching her husband do something he never had done before. She was enjoying his attention but she was also gauging how turned on he was becoming. "Yea that's it baby ... ohhhh yea I love the way you suck my toes ... what a turn-on. Now work your up my legs." When he started kissing his way up a calf and then along her inner thigh, Sylvia grabbed her breasts again, squeezing them, pinching each ripe hard nipple. "Mmmmm kiss my wet thong baby," she moaned, grabbing his hair as his lips slid along the damp silk material. She pulled on his hair, rubbing his face on the soaking red thong while she rotated her hips against him, letting out soulful moans one after another.

The sexual engine inside him was running at full tilt and all he could think about was feeling his cock buried deep inside her hot tunnel. Pulling the thin material to the side, Jordan gazed at the wetness on her outer lips. This was not the usual way things happened when they had sex. There was cuddling and kissing and touching but never such dirty words between them. "I ... I want to taste your hot pussy," he stammered, letting out a moan when his lips made contact with her tulip lips. Smiling the fragrance of her sex, his tongue sliced between the slick outer walls hearing Sylvia's cry of lust.

She was breathing harder, her fingers tightening in his hair, pulling his head hard against her sex. "Ahhhhh baby ... ohhhh baby ... that's it lick my hot cunt." Holding his head tightly against her pussy, she rotated her hips harder while his tongue danced over her swollen clit. She could feel his tongue sliding up and down her slit, caressing her sensitive clit and then swirling around her channel entrance. Her head flew back and her body arched off the soft carpet as she hissed out her declaration, "Eat my hot fucking cunt ... ohhhh god you're going to make me cum." She didn't care if she climaxed on his face as long as she didn't cum when he started to fuck her. She saw him look at her and gave him a sinister sensual smile wondering if he would take her over the edge with his tongue.

Her words were like a bolt of lightning striking his inner core, jolting the memory of her words about the bet ringing in his head. Jordan's muscle jerked when Sylvia told him if he kept up his tongue lashing she was going to climax. He didn't want her cumming on his face. No, he wanted her cumming on his hard cock and if she did he would win the bet. Pulling away from her, he looked up into her eyes, seeing them half closed, a sensual smile on her face. Moving between her open thighs, he grabbed her legs, spreading them further apart, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her wet passage.

"Come on baby shove that hard cock into me," she panted heavily.

Jordan couldn't resist the urge, thrusting his hips forward, groaning loudly as the heat of her pussy enveloped his cock. "Ohhhh fuck yessss," he moaned thrusting his cock into the depths of her hot tunnel. Rocking his hips back and forth, he began to breathe faster. "Come on baby ... cum on my hard cock," he gasped feeling heightened sensations in his cock.

Sylvia moaned feeling the thickness of her husband's cock split her pussy lips open and invade her. She looked up into his eyes, seeing him staring at her, calling for her to orgasm. Her hips rocked in time with his, matching his groans with ones of her own. Her hands reached out, her fingers digging into his arms holding onto him while her legs wrapped around his waist with a vise-like grip. "Harder," she moaned thrusting her hips off the carpet. "Come on baby ... ohhhh that's it fuck me harder." Sylvia's pussy gripped his cock harder, trying to keep him lodged inside her, wanting him to cum inside her before he could made her cum.

Grunting hard and trying to control his orgasm, Jordan felt his wife's pussy squeezing harder around his shaft. Each thrust brought new sensations signaling the closeness of the impending explosion. Closing his eyes, he squinted hard trying to suppress the urge to explode but when he opened them, seeing his wife's sensual stare, he knew he was close to losing the bet. She had a seductive smile on her face, giving him a look of pure heated desire. And then there was no stopping the inevitable as her hips started gyrating hard on his cock, silently urging him to give up his creamy load. "Ohhhhh fuckkkk ... ohhhhh godddd ... nooooooo," he called out gasping for breath as the sensations in his cock took control. And then he closed his eyes, trying once more to fight his own body for control but it was all for naught. The first explosion sent ripples through his body as his body jerked wildly for a few moments which were followed by successive jerks of his cock deep inside her, emptying his cream into her hot tunnel.

Sylvia knew, after years of sex with him, that the end was near and he was about to orgasm. Squeezing her pussy muscles tighter around his invading shaft, she too was feeling the heightened passion in her body. She thought he had lasted longer than previous sexual bouts and he actually had her near the tipping point. In the past when she would want to cum with him, she would reach down and rub her clit hard until she climaxed. But she resisted such an action today, knowing that another few minutes of his cock pounding her pussy would have had her panting and cumming like a wild animal.

Jordan fell forward onto his wife's sweaty body knowing she won the bet. His only hope was that she would reconsider but he didn't think that would happen. He could feel his cock, soaked with her juices and his cum, wondering if she was going to gloat about her victory. He felt her arms wrap around his strong shoulders, as he started to catch his breath. "You know this wasn't a fair fight," he whispered into her ear. "You cheated," remembering how she would tell him she climaxed when he did. He felt her body stiffen under him and then she was shoving him off her.

"You fucking bastard. It was a fair contest and you know it! I can't help it if you can't last any longer than that." Sylvia pushed Jordan onto his back and climbed on of him, straddling his chest. She reached back and grabbed his semi-hard cock and announced, "I want you eat my cunt and make me cum fucker." Moving forward to cover his face with her pussy, she pushed her hips down onto his face. Sylvia started sliding her wet pussy back and forth across his mouth. When she didn't feel his tongue penetrating between her lips, she pulled hard on his cock while reaching down with her other hand, grabbing his hair and pulling his face against her sex. "Come on ... use that tongue of yours and make me cum since you can't do it with your prick."

The wetness of her sex smeared across his face as Jordan tried to resist licking her pussy. When she grabbed his hair, pulling his face flat against her pussy, he thought of throwing her off but he discovered he liked this newfound sexiness. Feeling smothered for a moment, he relented, pushing his tongue between the wet lips sliding back and forth on his face. He heard her groan when his tongue slipped over the tiny jewel and it got louder when he sucked it between his lips, flicking his tongue over the sensitive nub. Jordan felt as if he had just resigned to his wife's carnal desires but he didn't have time to absorb the feeling as his wife's hips began to buck back and forth faster. Reaching up and around her thighs, he pulled her down onto his face, eager to please his wife.

Sylvia could feel the intense sensations building in her pussy when Jordan took her clit into his mouth. Tiny electrical shockwaves started to overtake her body causing her hips to slide with more force over Jordan's face. "That's it baby ... ohhhhh yeaaaa ... right there ... ohhhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss," she cried out as her body began to convulse. Her breathing was shallow and haunting as the sensations became more intense. Sylvia knew she couldn't hold out much longer as his hands held her tightly against his face. "I'm cumming baby ... aghhhh yessssss ... keep working that fucking tongue of yours," she screamed and then it hit like a tidal wave. Her body squirmed and gyrated, her pussy twitching as her body took control and her juices flowed freely, coating his face.

Jordan tried to swallow as much of her rich nectar as he could but there was just too much. Holding onto her body contorting above him, he held her tight against his face until her body began to slowly calm down. Flicking his tongue against the ultra sensitive nub, he felt her body jerk with each swipe until her hands pushed his face away. Finally her body relaxed and he felt her moving to get off him and sit on the soft carpet, her back against the leather recliner, her legs splayed open in front of him.

Looking at him with a casual smile, she said, "That was great Jordan but you know you lost the bet."

Jordan rolled onto his side, staring at her pussy and then glancing up to her face. "Can't we talk about this?"

"No!" Sylvia was not about to discuss this with him. She knew she needed more and maybe she was a whore but he liked the idea of watching his wife get fucked too. She was certain of that.

"Well fuck you," he said standing and gathering his clothes. "Maybe I'll just go out have a few flings on my own."

Sylvia chuckled knowing he wasn't serious and only spouting off because he was hurt. "You'll get over it and if you do find some woman, bring her home for me to play with too," she said mockingly.

Jordan just looked at his wife. "That'll be the day," he said under his breath as he walked out of the living room.

She watched him cross the foyer and disappear up the winding staircase. Deciding to give him some time to cool off, she thought about what he said. She didn't know if he was serious but she knew she needed more than he was giving her.

Closing her eyes, she remembered Roger and the way he fucked her on the island. She wished for a moment he was in Chicago but he was in New York City. Gathering her clothes off the floor, she decided to empty the car tomorrow and walked up to the master bedroom. Jordan was acting as if he was sleeping and when she climbed into bed her thoughts turned to a man at the gym. Chris always seemed to be at the gym when she was there and she wondered if he lived there. He was a weight lifter and it seemed whenever she looked at him while she was working out, he was staring at her. With a sly smile on her face as she fell asleep she thought, 'I wonder if he is really interested. I'll have to find out.'

12