Cuckold & Threesome of Tamil Couple

Story Info
First experience of cuckold and threesome of a Tamil couple.
4.7k words
96.2k
30
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manjjand
manjjand
27 Followers

We are a Tamil couple residing in Chennai. I am Jayarajan (Name Changed) working in a private firm and my wife Sujatha (Name Changed) is a house wife. Let me tell about Sujatha. She has medium complexion, with very good structure, with long thick black hair till her hip, very decent, submissive, traditional with two small kids. She always wears Sari only.

I had a very long desire to see Sujatha having sex with other men in front of me. This was going on for the last few years. I discussed about this with Sujatha, while having sex, but she straight away refused. As I have been repeatedly requesting for this desire of mine for three years in bed continuously, then one fine day she agreed for it.

She said that I love you so much, and I being a cultured traditional girl, I should not have sex other than husband. As I love you so much, I agree to do this only once for you. But you should very careful in choosing the person and he should be a stranger only.

I was looking for a handsome good looking person to have sex with my wife Sujatha and searched through net, and at last I found out a person after a period of six months and he is Rajiv (Name Changed). After some interaction with him in mail, I decided to meet him in person in a restaurant and after having telephonic talk with him, he is found to be very decent person.

As per the planning I met him in a restaurant and he looked so decent, friendly, broad minded and convincing person. He did not get married and not interested in getting married, but used to flirt with girls/aunties. I discussed about this with him and he agreed for it basing upon reservations of my wife. Hence I arranged this good looking friend for Sujatha and we both planned well in advance to seduce her.

While having sex, I told Sujatha well in advance about Rajiv coming to Chennai for his business and some personal work.

The day has come and I told Sujatha that Rajiv will be coming tomorrow evening and he will be staying with us for two days.

She told O.Kay of Rajiv staying with us, and then I expressed my desire to Sujatha to have sex with him.

She said no dear, though I have agreed, but not now, please.

See with great difficulty I have found out this person and he is coming down to Chennai only to have sex with you and not at all for any other purpose,

See dear, it has been a long desire to see you having sex with other man and it will also spice up our sexual life also.

Sujatha after thinking for while, she agreed with smile and asked how he is and enquired about him?

He is very good looking person with very good personality, broad minded and decent.

See Athan(hubby) if he is with very good personality and looking good, I may also fall in love with him. Are you are prepared to accept it?

See Sujatha, I find the person to be a genuine broad minded and decent and he will not go beyond his limit.

It if happens so that you falling in love with him, you may go ahead, but you should not leave me and kids O.kay!

She said I am a Tamil girl, I would not go beyond this sex and I just asked you like that.

You are my only Love and I will be you only with throughout my life dear and hugged me.

So you get yourself prepared to have sex with him. I told her to shave pussy clean and keep it very smooth. I will be bringing Rajiv this evening and I asked to wear a transparent dress which I brought for this purpose recently. She told no. I will be in sari only when your friend arrives and while having dinner I will change to the transparent dress if you wish at the time of serving dinner, before that I will be sending our kids to my parent's house for these two days.

Late evening, I and Rajiv arrived to my residence and introduced Sujatha that he is Rajiv and he is a business men. Sujatha presented herself beautifully in sari with neatly combed braided hair bun with jasmine flowers round in the hair bun.

She saw him and welcomed and greeted him with shyness and she went to kitchen to prepare tea for Rajiv.

Rajiv was delighted to see Sujatha neatly dressed. I made Rajiv to sit in the hall and switched on TV.

I followed Sujatha to kitchen and as asked her, how Rajiv is looking?

Sujatha told me he is very good looking with good physique.

I told Sujatha to show her cleavage and naval more visible and asked to bring tea in slight sexy so that he gets seduced.

She immediately refused and after making so many persuasion and consolation, she agreed with great difficulty and I helped her in adjusting her sari and blouse to be sexy, asked her to serve tea for Rajiv in this sexy way.

I came to hall and I started chatting with Rajiv and Sujatha came with tea and offered tea to Rajiv.

Rajiv saw her and amazed to see her cleavage, boobs size, her round navel and her entire structure. She then came and sat near me.

Then I told her that Rajiv will stay with us for two days.

Sujatha welcomed Rajiv.

Rajiv praised her that tea is very good and also praised her dressing sense. She then told that she will prepare dinner for all of us and left to kitchen for preparing dinner.

Rajiv went out for a small shopping and arrived and all the three had dinner. Rajiv once again praised Sujatha's beauty while serving and she started responding to him slowly.

After having dinner we three started to chat in the hall, Sujatha asked him about his wife and he told that he is still a bachelor and not found a suitable women as beautiful like you.

She with shyness in her face insisted him to get married quickly and you should lead a very good life with a beautiful girl of your choice. He then commented that, if I have seen you before surely I would have married you only and you are looking so beautiful today, Rajiv is lucky to have you as his wife. Then he told her I have not seen any such girl more beautiful than you.

As they both started their conversation and expressing about themselves and I found that something has ignited between them.

Rajiv came near her and gifted her Sari, transparent night dress, bra, panty and bunch of jasmine flowers to her.

She accepted the gifts and thanked him and she went to the bed room.

I went to the bed room and asked her shall we call him to have sex with you.

She kept mum and kept her head down. Then with shyness she nodded yes.

Again she told that she will dress up once again in the sari and fresh jasmine flower gifted by Rajiv and it will impress him and then I will have sex with him in front you as desired, O.kay. I will come to the hall and I will sit beside him and he has to start the session. Then I gave a kiss in her forehead and then I went to hall.

Sujatha wore bra, panty and sari of Rajiv and made her hair bun well combed again and changed with new jasmine flowers round the hair bun, groomed herself well and came to hall where we were sitting in the hall.

I and Rajiv changed our dress and we were in dhothi / lungi and sat in the hall watching TV.

Sujatha entered the hall with shy, came near me and stood near me and saw Rajiv and asked him how the sari gifted by you. Rajiv said you look so gorgeous in this sari and this type of hairstyle though I have seen, but with you it is so excellent and such type I have not seen with any one before, in fact you look so marvelous and beautiful today.

She said thanks to him and said as per wishes and desire of my husband, I am going to have sex with you and we are going to have a wonderful sex session and all of us will be enjoying and I need all of you to maintain secrecy throughout our life time, and make it promise to maintain secrecy, is it clear dear, . .

Sujatha, slowly went near Rajiv and sat besides Rajiv with shyness.

I took some photographs of Sujatha with Rajiv and told them I going to shoot the entire sex session for our remembrance. Both said O.Kay.

Rajiv saw me and I nodded him to start having sex with her.

Rajiv touched her hands and as both of them was shivering and he stood up and lifted her to stand before him and started kissing in her lips.

She responded and saw him straight in his eyes and they both started liking each other. Rajiv hugged her they started caressing each other and Rajiv whispered in her ear, look dear, I am also a decent broad minded person doing small business, I will maintain this secrecy and at in any case I won't let you down my dear, I do know about our culture and tradition. Rajiv started praising her beauty and was saying your husband is very lucky to have you as his wife and started foreplay in front of me and kissed Sujatha, her sari pallu has started falling down and he started to massage her breast along with blouse and his cock got erected.

Meanwhile I came behind her and started giving kiss in her neck below her hair bun and smell of jasmine flower was excellent and asked Rajiv to undress her make her nude in front of me.

Rajiv started undressing one by one and made to stand in nude in front of him.

He praised again her nudity, her structure and her clean shaven pussy.

Then I told Sujatha to undress him and she unbuttoned his shirt, took away shirt and dhothi and finally his underwear and she was shocked and surprised to see such huge mammoth clean shaven cock.

Now they both of them were totally nude in front of me and I stripped myself and become nude. My cock is smaller one compared to Rajiv.

Rajiv came near her and hugged her nude and she also co-operated well and she in turn have also hugged him nude and she now gave a mouth kiss to him.

I came near them and Rajiv was smooching her pussy, whereas I started massing her breasts from behind and she was enjoying holding Rajiv's huge erect cock and started slightly moaning and this was the first time she is in between nude with two males and we made her very hot and she could not imagine such a situation. I whispered in her ear enjoy this big cock which I have brought it specially for you and have nice sex with him and went back. She saw me and I nodded to go ahead.

She once again took his cock and having a amazing look at it as she has not seen such a huge mammoth cock, compared to mine. Rajiv once again started kissing her from head, mouth neck, breast, navel and pussy and he started licking her pussy by going down. She was in heaven and she could not control her feelings.

On seeing Sujatha very hot with her sexual feelings, I then asked them to go to bed room. Rajiv immediately lifted her in her arms and I guided him to bed room. Rajiv saw the bed room and was very excited as Sujatha have kept the bedroom very neat and clean as if it was first night for new couples to enjoy. He thanked me for offering such beautiful wife for me to have sex in a neat bed room with very good fragrance. He hugged and kissed her once again.

As Sujatha was already hot, she knelt down and started sucking his huge cock which could not fit in her mouth, but she was doing it in front of me. Rajiv touched her hair bun and was making his cock to go deep into her mouth, but it was very big and she gave her full force and sucked this cock and he started moaning.

Then Rajiv lifted her again and laid her in bed and started licking her clean shaven pussy and she was moaning and saw me enjoying the session. He then lay over her and started having foreplay for more than ten minutes and both of them hugged very tightly and she co-operated very well with Rajiv as if it was her first night.

After ten minutes of foreplay Rajiv asked her shall I insert my cock in her love hole.

She nodded yes and he started inserting his very big mammoth cock, as it was not going deep inside and with full force he inserted in her pussy and she started shouting it with pain and as the love hole made by me was much smaller and Sujatha's vagina was tearing and she was bearing the pain and he inserted the whole huge cock deep inside her slowly.

Rajiv laid down over her for a moment and asked her, Sujatha dear, shall I continue fucking you.

She kissed him again and asked him to fuck and make the love hole bigger, and she hugged him and started co-operating with him.

During the act she saw me while Rajiv has started pumping and fucking her and she could not imagine how this huge big cock is getting fitted inside her love hole fully and Rajiv was continuously fucking her and she is moaning with great pleasure which went on for five minutes fully and finally she reaches her huge orgasm, which she never had earlier before with me. Thereafter Rajiv fucked once again shot his full load of sperm into her pussy and collapsed on her, they both laid in bed for few minutes hugging, kissing and expressing their mutual satisfaction.

They both woke up and sat nearby in bed nude and had a love talk holding their hands mutually in front of me he complemented on her beauty, hairstyle, body structure, clean shave of her armpits and pussy and her dressing sense and she in turn also complemented Rajiv for gifts which she liked the most, praised his big long cock, which gave huge pleasure, which she never had from my husband and saw me.

Now Sujatha has started talking to him freely and her love talk went on for some time, meanwhile I went to kitchen to prepare a cup of tea for all of us. After having tea once again Sujatha took Rajiv's huge cock in her hands looked at it and amazed about its size. She started shaking it with her hand and Rajiv once again said to her hi beauty your stroking is very good and shall I fuck you once again now I am ready once again.

Sujatha with shyness and smile saw me and I told her 'Sujatha suck Rajiv's cock and make it stiffer again' and she immediately started sucking Rajiv's clean shaven cock till it got stiffer once again in front of me, and then Rajiv once again started licking her wet shaved pussy, and they both laid in bed in 69 position for some time and later he ejaculated his full load of semen in her mouth and Sujatha drank all his sperm and side by side her pussy was also licked continuously, Sujatha was moaning in sound and gave orgasm to her orally by Rajiv.

We three had a nude chat for half an hour and she was in between us and we both again started kissing her and we both massaged her breast and we both started foreplay with her.

She was holding and stroking two cocks in her hands each side and we three laid in bed and enjoyed threesum with her. Rajiv was inserting his finger in her pussy, simultaneously she started stroking Rajiv's cock and side by side sucked my cock, which became stiffer and bigger.

Rajiv started inserting his cock in her pussy, as the huge cock has went deeply inside her pussy and she was moaning and he again pumped and fucked her for more than ten minutes and finally he gave her immense pleasure to her meanwhile I have also ejaculated in her mouth, which was very pleasant pleasure for me.

It was once again a excellent session, Sujatha was totally satisfied with the very big cock by having various orgasms in different positions, like doggy styles, etc. and played with us and that night we three slept together totally nude and she was in between us.

In the next day, Sujatha prepared tea and brought to bed room where I and Rajiv were sleeping nude, whereas she was wearing a night dress and woke us and served tea.

Rajiv woke up and saw Sujatha and wished her Good Morning, asked me why your wife is dressed in night dress why not she have tea with us in nude?

I said, ask her!

Then Rajiv immediately went near her kissed her and stripped her night dress and made her nude, for which she responded and cooperated very well and he made her to sit nude in between both of us.

While having tea Rajiv touched her boobs, navel, and pussy and felt her pussy was well lubricated and asked hope you are ready for next round. She said it is only due to the kissing we had now dear and I have to do some house hold work and to prepare breakfast for us also and will be leaving shortly. O.Kay.

As we all were nude and had tea and nude chat for about half an hour. Later Rajiv went to bath room for wash.

I was very happy as my desire has been fulfilled and also saw Sujatha totally satisfied and asked her how was the session.

She hugged me and thanked me for the wonderful sex session and told that Rajiv is very fine in bed and he gave huge pleasure on me and once again thanked me for the act and she hugged and kissed me and I love you very much Athan(hubby) for having such a broad mind and made me to have sex with other person, I cannot forget this in my life time.

Once again she took bath, wearing transparent night dress with bra and panty clearly visible, which Rajiv brought for her, with free hair waving till her waist started her house hold work and prepared breakfast. Rajiv after having bath got ready and waiting for breakfast, meanwhile we both were discussing about his business and other activities for some time in the Hall.

Sujatha got breakfast ready and brought them to the hall itself.

We both of them were surprised to see her in transparent night dress with her long free hairs.

She kissed both of us in cheeks and started serving breakfast to both of them.

Rajiv once again got astonished and praised again her black thick long free hairs, her beauty and said you look very beautiful with long hairs.

She served to both of them and stood nearby Rajiv. Rajiv saw her and then said to her even yesterday I was very much tempted with your hair bun style with jasmine flowers and you looked so amazing and I think I myself will fall in love with you dear. Even today you look so marvelous in this free hairs with this transparent dress. She thanked Rajiv for his compliment and gave a kiss in his cheeks again.

After serving she left to kitchen.

After having some chat with me he told me that he will be away for a small work and will be come back shortly. Whereas Sujatha was doing her household work in kitchen, Rajiv asked me where your wife is and I told him that she is in kitchen.

Rajiv went to her and hugged her from back of her and gave a kiss in her neck, for which she has not objected and responded to him and after some interactions they hugged and kissed each other for five minutes in kitchen. He told her that I will be away for some personal work and he will be back shortly and left the house.

She prepared lunch and came to me and told me that Rajiv came to kitchen, he hugged and kissed me and informed that he will be away on personal work.

I then asked how Rajiv is.

Do you like him?

With great shy she told me that Rajiv is so good with very good personality, he is very fine person and to be frank he is excellent in bed and I have not got such great orgasm like this before with you in bed.

Then, I told her it's his last day and he will leave tomorrow, so let him have sex with you today so that you will have a nice fuck with him once again and do have huge pleasure once again and he would also remember us.

Sujatha with very great shy and smile in her face immediately agreed for this hugged tightly and kissed me again and thanked me for once again me to have sex with Rajiv, and asked me to procure some bunch of jasmine flowers for her long hair and she will get ready by then and she wanted to beautify and present herself before him in such a way that Rajiv should never forget in his life time and to make this session memorable too.

She prepared herself, well dressed in sari, groomed well and with bunch of jasmine flowers in her long hair braid and got ready and came in front of me and she was looking very great like an angle, very beautiful in sari showing her navel and asked how I am looking.

I praised her and greeted her to have a very good sex session once again with Rajiv's huge cock.

She closed her eyes with hands with shy.

Then I gave a little hug praising her beauty. Later she went to the bedroom and asked me to send Rajiv after he arrives.

manjjand
manjjand
27 Followers
12