Cuckold Chronicles: Damon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" That was him?" I mumbled with my mouth full. " When did you two plan all this?"

" Remember when you talked with him on the phone last week?" she asked so sweetly. "Do you remember him saying he wanted to talk to me while I was in the tub? Well, we talked about when we could meet again and how to humiliate you some more before you get to meet him. We did plan on the box being delivered to the table, but when you got what was inside was a spur of the minute thing. Now be honest, are you really upset?"

She reached over and pulled the condom out of my mouth, putting it back in the box.

D: " As your husband I am outraged. If I was your panty clad cum slut, I would have loved the humiliation and embarrassment. I don't like these kind of things without being dressed as your bitch. Does that make sense to you?"

H: " I suppose you have a point. So, are you ready to be my sissy bitch again? Are you planning on disobeying me again?"

D: " No, no, I won't make that mistake again."

H: " Good, then unbuckle your pants and unzip them. I have a present for you."

I did as I was told. Heather then opened the fly on my briefs and fished out my cock. She reached in her purse and pulled out a small baby blue g-string. She laid my cock inside it and laid the scant material across my lap. " Now, fix your pants so we can go home. Welcome back bitch," she said with a smirk.

While I was driving Heather called Sir. She told him what had happened. I could hear his laughter over the phone. I saw her push a button on the phone and hold it in the air between us.

" Welcome back, Cum Slut," said a voice from the phone. "Did you enjoy your punishment?"

" No," was all I said, rather bitterly.

Mans voice: " No, what?"

D: " No, Sir"

MV: " That's better. I understand you really enjoyed your meal. Shouldn't you thank me for the special ingredient to your sauce?"

D: " Thank you, Sir, it was delicious.

MV: " Do you know why we have been feeding you my loads?"

D: " Because I'm a worthless cum slut?"

MV: " That's a pretty good description. Hopefully it won't be long before you get it from the source, not second hand."

D: " I would like that Sir, if it is what Heather wants."

MV: " Fair enough. Heather baby, I'll talk to you tomorrow, maybe set something up for this weekend."

H: " I'll be looking forward to your call. Good night. ( kiss kiss )

When we got home, Heather had me change into the g-string, stockings and heels. She changed into her usual attire, panties and the see-through cover. While I was busy in the kitchen, I heard her on the phone. I couldn't make out any of the conversation, but it sounded like plans being made. Heather hung up the phone and told me we were going to inspect the guest room again. She walked in first and turned on the light. She went straight to the window, with the blinds wide open. Since it was dark out, it was hard to see anything outside, but if someone was out there, they would have a clear view in the room.

Heather motioned me over to the window, so we were both now standing in the open. She would have me turn this way and that to look at different spots. Finally she said it looked good and we left the room.

Heather said she was tired and was going to bed. I was allowed to take off the stockings and heels, but as usual, I had to sleep in the panties.

Thursday was nothing out of the ordinary. I did my chores around the house in the bright pink bikini panties and white stockings that Heather laid out before leaving for work. She called during the day to tell me not to bother with dinner, we would order out if we got hungry.

When she got home, she told me to fix her a drink and meet her in the den. She went to the bedroom to change. When she came into the den, She was only wearing a thong and her 2" slippers. She had a few items in her hand, though I couldn't make out what they were. She sat down and took a sip from her drink. I knelt down on front of her. I saw that mischievous smile of hers and I knew this was going to be something special.

Sitting her drink down, she smiled and picked up one of the items. It was eye shades to help keep out light when you sleep during the day. " Tonight, my little bitch, we are going to try some sensory deprivation," she said with a smile. "Let's see if your other senses compensate for your loss of sight."

She then handed me the blinds to put on. These were only two small circles, designed to cover the eye sockets. Next she put a full blindfold on me, to ensure I couldn't see a thing. The next thing I felt was my hands being pulled behind my back and the cold steel around my wrist as she clamped the handcuffs on me. Next I felt the cuffs around my ankles. Then the last pair of cuffs connected the wrist to the ankles, effectively hog-tying me. I heard rustling around, sounds that appeared to her walking around, feeling a wisp of air when she walked by. I could sense that she was very near, I could smell her perfume, and her scent. Then I smelt another scent, smelled like cologne, or soap. I heard the sound of a zipper being undone, clothes dropping on the floor, I can hear someone sit on the couch, right in front of me. I feel a foot rubbing my crotch through my panties.

" Scoot a little closer, panty boy," Heather whispered, in a very husky voice. I felt a hand on the back of my head, pushing it down and forward at the same time. My first shock was feeling a hairy leg with my cheek. The second came when someone grabbed my hair and pulled my head back a little. Then I felt it, a soft cock, slapping my face, rubbing my lips, parting my lips and sliding into my waiting mouth. My tongue started swirling around the head. I was leaning as far as I could to get more and more of his cock inside my mouth. I was just getting a good rhythm going when I felt his body change positions. Now instead of sitting in front of me, he was laying down, half on his side and half on his back, sort of twisted around. Then I heard the moans and smelled the unmistakable aroma of a woman's arousal. I heard him humming and grunting while, I assume, he was eating my wife's pussy. I inched forward, having to use my face to find his cock again. I couldn't reach it because now it was hard and all I could touch with my tongue was the base. A hand pushed my head to his balls, so I started licking and kissing.

After a few minutes, I heard Heather tell him to sit up, that she needed more than just his tongue. I felt him moving, so I sat up as much as I could. I felt a soft pair of lips against mine, then a tongue slip into my mouth. " You've been a good slut so far," she whispered to me, " don't let me down." I realized she must have been sitting on his lap, because she put a hand on either side of my face to pull me forward, then push my head down to his cock. That is when I felt her pussy against his cock. When I went down on his cock, my nose was against her hot love box. He was arching his back, she was rubbing her pussy and I was trying to satisfy them both. Finally I felt a hand push on my forehead. I backed off a little and felt her small patch of hair brush my nose as she slide his cock in to her dripping honey pot.

He started bucking up and down, in and out while Heather grabbed my hair and held my mouth to her clit. She was screaming and panting, he was pumping and gasping. I guessed Heather came 3 times while I was held there. Finally after about 15 minutes of ruthless pounding, he finally filled her with his hot juice.

They both just sat there, still joined, with my face resting on his thigh. Heather raised her hips just enough for his spent cock to plop out of her well used pussy and onto my face. " Lick it clean, cum slut," Heather said with obvious glee, " He has to be going soon."

That was when it dawned on me. He hadn't said a single word the entire time he had been there. I heard some whispering, but couldn't make anything of it. Heather started giggling. " He says you look like you're licking an all day sucker."

I finished up and heard someone getting dressed. I also heard kissing and a few little moans. Then they walked out of the den, towards the front door. I heard it close and I heard someone come back into the den. I felt the blindfold and the blinders being pulled off. The first sight I saw was my beautiful Heather, smiling at me. She gave me a big deep kiss and unlocked the 3 sets of cuffs.

Heather sat on the couch, with her ass on the edge. She spread her legs wide and gave me her sexiest grin, along with her crooked finger giving a "come hither" gesture. I dove right in and started cleaning my darling wife's freshly fucked pussy. I'm not sure which one of us enjoyed the evening more. I was in heaven.

When we went to bed, Heather was so happy with my performance, she allowed me to jerk off on hers tits. I was doubly rewarded when she ordered her bitch to lick them clean. I am so lucky to have a wife like Heather.

Friday came and went without anything out of the usual. Saturday morning started as so many had, I got up and started the laundry, while Heather got to sleep in. I, of course, was still wearing my panties from yesterday. As I was sorting the different loads, I took off my panties and added them to the load of light colors. I was now walking around the house in only my heels which, by the way, I was very comfortable in now. I went to the kitchen and scrambled a few eggs in a bowl, to prepare breakfast for when Heather finally awoke. While I was fluffing the mixture, I heard a tiny bell ringing. I walked through the house until I heard it coming from our room.

Heather was lying on the bed with a big smile on her face, ringing a small glass bell. " Just checking on your training," she said with a smile. " I picked this up yesterday. I thought it would make things easier, so you would know when I needed you. Whenever you hear this bell, I expect you to come immediately. Nod if you understand. Good. Glad we have that out of the way. Now I'd like some breakfast, and put some panties on, you look ridiculous walking around like that."

I went to my panty drawer and pulled out a pair of light green French cut panties. I held them up and Heather nodded her approval. I went back to the kitchen and cooked the eggs and made some toast. I put the plate on the tray, along with her orange juice and coffee, and took it to the Lady of the Manor.

I sat it across her lap and waited for her reaction. After sampling the eggs and coffee, she nodded her approval. She motioned for me to sit at her feet. I sat down, feeling a sense of foreboding in the air. She gave me that angelic look that always melts my heart and willpower.

" We're going to have company today," she said between bites. " I left a grocery list on the 'frig. He should be here around noon. Before then we both have to be bathed, shaved and be dressed appropriately. You can leave the laundry for tomorrow. Run me a bubble bath, then go get the groceries. By the time you get back, you can finish my shaving and pick out my clothes. Now get dressed, we don't want to have to rush."

I slipped off my heels and changed into my street clothes. I went to the store and picked up all the ingredients for lasagna, along with 2 bottles of wine. I got back to the house about 45 minutes later. I quickly stripped off my clothes and put my heels back on. I went to the tub and Heather was still shaving her legs. I just stood there waiting for her instructions.

" That was quick," she said, " did you get everything on the list?"

" Yes, plus I picked up some garlic bread," I replied.

" Good. I'm not quite ready for you yet. Go pick me out some clothes, sexy but still casual. Think you can handle that?

Yes, ma'am. Maybe a loose skirt with a blouse? It would be comfortable and still provide easy access if that is what you want?"

" I like the way you think, just make sure the blouse is a button up the front and it isn't too loose. I want to show off my figure some.

" Yes, dear. I'll lay them on the bed right away. Will you be wanting stockings and heels?"

" Heels yes, but I don't want to take away from your ensemble. Only one of us needs to be in stockings today. Now go, I'm just about ready for you."

I went to the closet and started shifting through her clothes. I picked out a dark blue pleated skirt that I remembered came almost to mid thigh. Nice and short, the way I like it, and I figured she would too. Next I found a light yellow blouse that I knew was tight around the bust, so that would meet her requirements. Now came her undergarments. I picked out a black shelf bra that hooked in the front and a black g-string. I picked black for the bra so it would be visible through the light colored blouse, and I knew her nipples would be on display. Lastly was a pair of 3" dark blue heels. I laid everything out neatly on the bed and went back to the tub.

Heather had just pulled the plug to drain the tub and was sitting on the seat, waiting for me. Without a word, I knelt down and she handed me the razor and soap. My cock started swelling as I looked at her junction. I dabbed the cream on and carefully started shaving her womanhood. It didn't take long before I was touching up her pubic heart. No trimming was necessary this time, so I rinsed her off and leaned forward to check my work. Smooth as a baby's bottom. She held my head there for a minute, then pushed me away and stood up.

" Lets see what you picked out for me to wear for another man," she said with a lilt in her voice. "Oo, nice outfit, I especially like the black bra. You know he's going to see my nipples through this shirt, don't you? Is that what you want? You want me to show off my tits in front of other men? Well, if that's what you want, guess I'll have to do what it takes to keep my husband happy. Now slip my panties on, nice and slow. I'm going to tell him you picked these clothes out and you dressed me for him. I'm sure he's going to tell you that a real man wouldn't be doing these things. OK, put my bra on me, now hook it, and no funny business. I better adjust these tits myself, you don't deserve to play my tits, do you? That's right, only real men with hard cocks get to do that. Now the blouse, no, leave those 2 buttons open. Ok the skirt, that's good, zip it up. Put my heels on. Perfect, you made some good choices here. You just might get a reward later, if my friend likes what you picked out as well."

" Who is coming over? Have I met him? What's he like? Does he know about me?"

" All your questions will be answered soon enough. Now go shower and shave. I'll have your outfit on the bed when you get out. I want you to come find me after you put on each item."

When I came out of the bathroom, as promised, my attire for the rest of the day was laid out on the bed. The black lace teddy with garters, the black stockings, the cuckold sleeve, the collar and leash and my heels were laying there calling me to transform into her sissy bitch. And I couldn't have been more happy. Also on the bed was a small overnight bag. I started with the cuckold sleeve, slipping my slightly hard cock into the leather tube, then stretching the elastic sac open to push my little balls in. I tried to remember how Heather did it the last time. I pulled the laces snug, not tight and pushed my dinky cock between my legs. It wasn't easy reaching behind and under my ass to grab the laces, but I finally managed to do it. Pulling them up my ass crack, I brought them around my waist and tied them off with a bow. It looked and felt right so I went in search of my angel.

I found her on the patio, sipping some iced tea. I went & stood in front of her waiting for her approval. She smiled, oh how I love that smile, and gestured for me to turn around. I came back around and she gave me a thumbs up, so I went back to the room.

I pulled the teddy over my head and snapped the crotch. After making sure the straps were straight, I went to be inspected again.

I went back to the patio and Heather again gestured for me to turn. " Spread your feet and bend over," she said softly. As I did, I felt her soft hand caress my ass and slide between my legs, feeling the cuckold sleeve. " Stand up and face me," she said with a sharp smack on my ass. I straightened up quick and turned to look at her. She ran her hand between my legs again and felt my covered cock. " Can't even notice your have a cock," she sneered. "Go put on the rest and get back here."

I hurried back and pulled on the stockings and the heels. Attaching the hose to the garters isn't the easiest thing to do, but I managed. The last item was the collar with leash attached. She hadn't used that on me for a while, but I guess she wanted me to know my place.`

When I came back, she had moved inside to the couch. As I walked into the living room, she held her hand to stop me while I was still about 10 feet away. She, once again, gave me the signal to turn around. I spun slowly, allowing her to get a good look. She was smiling, appearing to proud of her choice in attire for me. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor. I went down on all fours and crawled towards her, following that crooked finger bidding me closer. She pulled up her skirt and spread her legs open , patting the inside of her thigh. I laid my head on her thigh, giving it gentle kisses.

"Well, my little slut puppy, we seem to have about an hour and a half before our guest gets here," she said while stroking my hair. " I've been thinking. We may do things today that are new for you. If something is a problem, or if you want to call a halt to our games, we should have a safe word. At any time you or I want to stop, all we have to say is sauerkraut. Is that ok with you? He and I have already talked about this, although he doesn't know the word. He understands limits, and he is willing to accept ours. Are you good with this? I knew you would be. You're such a good husband, letting me do this and I know you like it too. Enough talking for now. Go finish the laundry. Did you notice the bag on the bed? Good. Take it to the guest room and unpack it, put everything away. I'm sure you'll figure out where it all goes. Before you start all that though, get me some more tea, and bring me my crossword book. Any questions? Good. Now off with you, sissy boy."

I went about my duties. After bringing Heather her drink and book, I went to the laundry room. I put the first load of laundry in the dryer, then started the second. I went and got the bag from the bed. As soon as I opened it, I realized this wasn't going to be a normal visit from one of her lovers. As I emptied the bag I came across a light blue baby doll with matching stockings and my travel kit for shaving. It was obvious I was staying in the guest room, so he must be spending the night. She had never done this before.

I was just finishing folding the laundry when I heard the doorbell ring. I felt a chill run down my spine as I went to the living room. Heather was just walking back from the window. She came over and took my leash. She led me to the front door and pulled down so I would go to my knees. She put the leash in my mouth and went back to the couch.

" Open the door and welcome the man of the house," she said excitedly, " at least for the rest of the weekend, that is."

I opened the door and got my first good look at the man that had been pleasuring my wife for the last two weeks. He looked be just shy of 6 feet tall, maybe 180 lbs. I would say above average in looks, with brown hair and green eyes, that flashed with mischief. As expected, he broke out laughing as soon as he saw me. He had a small bag in his hand. He stepped inside and took the leash from my mouth, exchanging it for the straps of his bag.

" It's no wonder your wife has to find a man to satisfy her," he said mockingly. " Look at you, you're pathetic, can't even call you a man without maligning all the other men. Take me to your wife, sissy boy."