Cuckold Chronicles: Erick Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave's day of punishment.
7.3k words
4.49
42.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AKA Sex on the Beach

This is Part 6 in a series. There isn't a lot of MF sex in this one. It is now the next morning after the night with Erick & Derick. This is the lead-in for part 3, which I hope to have finished soon. It isn't necessary to read Chronicles 1-4 (Paul, Todd, Damon and Rob) to follow the story line; however, this is part 2 of Erick. It won't make much sense unless you read that first. If you have a problem with MM sex or Fem Dom and humiliation, skip this story, it's not for you. This may leave you trolls with extra time on your hands, but the world as a whole will be thankful.

I dragged myself out of bed and stumbled toward the bath for a hot shower. The water felt so good cascading over my head. I had never realized how hard it is to get dried cum off your face and out of your hair. My little limp dick actually stirred a bit thinking back to Heather's antics last night. I got out, dried off and shaved, trying to make myself presentable to the day.

Just as I reached for the clothes Heather had laid out, the room phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Good morning sleepyhead," Heather sang cheerfully.

"Good morning to you too, where are you," I asked?

"Down by the pool, relaxing. Are you up yet, or do you want to sleep the day away?"

"No, I'm up. I just showered & was about to get dressed."

"Great! Come on down & join me, I was just about to order a sandwich. Want me to order something for you?"

"Sure, a burger & ice tea would be fine; I'll be there in about 15 minutes. See you soon, Sweetheart."

"OK and Darling? Make sure you put on EVERYTHING I laid out."

"Of course Dear, I'm putting them on now. I'll be right down."

I picked up the panties and cringed at the color, almost a neon red. I suppose the color was meant to add to my humiliation, on top of having to wear the panties to begin with. At least the khaki shorts would hide the color; she could have laid out white shorts. I slipped on the polo shirt & deck shoes, grabbed my wallet and headed out to the pool. I was feeling pretty good about myself. I was in an island paradise, with my beautiful wife, without a care in the world.

I got to the pool & saw my best girl, dressed to kill, as usual. She was dressed, if you can call it that, in a white string bikini, short heels and a big floppy hat. She looked like a walking wet dream and had the attention of every male over age 15 at the pool, and more than a few women I'd say. Lying on the table was some sort of cover up, but it was sheer, so it didn't really hide her body, just a hint of covering it.

I walked over and gave her a light kiss on the lips. She slid her hand up my thigh, under the leg of my shorts, slipping her fingers under the string on the side of my panties. She just smiled at me & nodded to my seat. I sat down and took a sip of my tea.

I looked at Heather, just oozing with sexuality and asked, "How did you sleep?"

With a sly grin, she said, "Just wonderful, I don't think I woke up one time during the night. I guess I must have really needed the sleep. Maybe it was the jet lag, or the hustle & bustle of traveling."

I chuckled a bit and whispered, "Or maybe that tag-team wrestling match you had last night?"

"Well, that may have had something to do with it," she said with her devilish grin.

"So, how are you feeling this morning and how do you feel about what happened last night?" I asked, with a hint of concern in my voice.

"The first answer is very sore; my little friend down there isn't used to so much attention in one night."

"I wouldn't think so, at least without taking a break. But on the bright side she wasn't lonely or feeling neglected."

"Neglected is the last word I'd use to describe how it feels. The second answer is more complicated." Heather seemed to ponder her next statement, as if looking for the right words. Then she got a distant smile on her face. "I was crazy with my lust, then furious, then embarrassed, then curious, then willing, then back to crazy with lust and finally, consumed with animalistic desires. I wanted more, as much as they could give me. And I still wanted more when they were worn out."

I looked at her smiling face and had to ask, "Is this something you'd like to do again? You haven't mentioned having a 3some again since I got sick."

"It's not something I planned you know," she said almost defensively, "but since it happened, I might be open to it again. With the right guys and the right situation though. We'll have to just play it by ear."

While we were chatting, our food came. We continued chatting while we ate, as nonchalantly as a couple talking about a movie they had just seen.

Heather had finished eating, so she sat upright, putting her palms on her thighs. "Well, enough of what happened last night. Let's talk about today. I'd like to go into town today, see some of the sights, do some shopping. Did you have anything you wanted to do today?"

"I guess this is why we have been together so long," I said. "That's what I was going to suggest to you. Although, I'm willing to bet I want to see more sights and less shopping than you."

Heather laughed softly, "You're probably right about that. We can decide on the schedule on the way to town. I'll go get dressed and you can go inside, have a drink and make arrangements for transportation. I'll be back soon."

I was entranced watching her walk away. I looked around the pool and noticed every pair of eyes watching her as well. I took a deep breath and thanked God for sending her to me. My chest swelled with pride as I got up and headed to the bar.

I headed to the nearest stool at the bar and sat down. As I expected, Erick was on duty and came over to me, smiling. He was much younger than Heather's other playmates, so I wasn't sure of his maturity as to what we did the night before. I was about to find out.

Erick had a cocky smile on his face, greeting me he said, "Good morning, Mr. Stanton, care for a beer or would you like another cum runner like last night?"

I was shocked and just a little pissed off at his actions, so I whispered, "Watch your mouth! What are you doing saying something like that out loud. Show some respect here."

Erick coolly looked me in the eye and said, "Relax, panty boy, look around, there's no one in here but us. I would never say anything like that if people were around us. I am a professional and a gentleman. So, I'll ask again, what would you like to drink?"

I felt ashamed at the way I spoke to him. "I'm sorry, a RUM runner, please. You need to remember; I am a guest at this resort and should be afforded the respect I deserve. You should call me Mr. Stanton, whether there are people around or not."

Erick sat my drink in front of me and looked around, noticing we were still alone. Then with a gleam in his eye, asked me, "Are you wearing panties? If you are, I'll call you panty boy, cum slut or anything else I feel like. If you're not, then I apologize and I'll call you Mr. Stanton. So you tell me, what shall I call you?"

I lowered my eyes to the floor and whispered, "Panty boy."

"What's that? I couldn't hear you. Look at me when you speak."

"Panty Boy."

"That's what I thought. Now where is your beautiful wife? I want to thank her again for a fantastic night."

At that moment, Heather made her entrance and what a sight she was. She looked like a vision of beauty and grace. She wore a pink and green sun dress that stopped about 3 inches above her knee. It had a flowing wispy hem, which added to the look of cool comfortable summer wear, clinched with a wide belt at the waist. The form fitting bust line, with a few buttons undone and the white sandals with 2" heels, just made the look complete. The icing on the cake was the wide brimmed hat and sunglasses, which gave her that movie star look.

"Was someone looking for me? Well, here I am! How do I look?"

She gave a nice spin, which made her skirt flare out, showing more of her toned legs.

I didn't mean to, but I just gushed out, "Absolutely fabulous!"

Erick took it a step further, declaring, "Beautiful, just beautiful. Good enough to eat."

Heather gave her award winning smile. "You two are so good for a girl's ego. Thank you. Now, my little one, have you taken care of our ride?"

"No, not yet, we were chatting. I didn't expect you down so soon."

The smile faded from Heather's face. "Oh? What was more important than doing what I asked you to do?"

"We were discussing manners and respect, both of which I think Erick is severely lacking in."

"Really? He was very polite and respectful to me when I saw him this morning. He even offered to kiss all my sore spots for me. So what is the problem?"

Erick invited himself into our conversation with, "He thinks I should call him "Mr. Stanton" when we're alone. I think he's confused because then he said I should call him panty boy. I'm not sure what he wants."

Heather considered this for a few seconds, and then turned to Erick. "I'm sorry; I'll take the blame for this. I guess I didn't do a good enough job explaining our marriage. I get to play like I do because he allows it. I love him more than life itself. He shows me how much he loves me by letting me do things like we did last night. He loves the humiliation, so that's what I do. Bear in mind I love him. If he doesn't like the way things are going, he can always stop it. That being said, I don't know what his problem is right now, I'll get into that with him later. I think this little "mutiny" was brought about because I was so excited about this trip, I forgot to pack a few things, namely my attitude adjustment equipment. Maybe you can be a dear and help me out with that?"

"Of course, I'd love to, but I thought you said you were too sore to play around today?"

Heather smiled and lightly ran her finger down Erick's cheek to his chin, then across his lips.

"You really are sweet, always thinking of my needs above your own. But no, I was thinking of another way you could help me. We're going shopping & sight-seeing today. Since this is your town, can you tell me if they have an adult store that sells marital aids? You know, dildos, butt plugs, videos, that sort of thing?"

Turning back to me, with a not-so-happy look, she added, "And you! Since you are wearing panties, he had every right to talk to you like he did, since no one was around to hear. So you can either finish your drink & we go out or go up and change."

I realized I had over reacted, so I picked up my glass & emptied it.

Catching on, Erick got a big grin on his face. "Sure, not far from my house as a matter of fact. The owner is one of my oldest friends, we grew up together, his name is Geoff. I'll give him a call & make sure he takes good care of you. Just make sure you mention my name & tell him you're my friends."

Heather's smile returned, "That would be great. Write down the address for me. Can you call us a cab, since Panty Boy here couldn't handle that little detail?"

"How can any man refuse a beautiful lady like you? Of course, here's the address, have fun today. I'm sure I'll see you two later. The cab will be here in a few minutes," he said picking up the phone.

I threw a couple of bucks on the bar and we were out to the cab stand. True to his word, a cab was waiting for us. I opened the door and Heather slid in. I noticed the driver trying to be discreet as she swung her legs in the cab.

She leaned forward and handed him the paper with the address. "Is this close to the main shopping area or some tourist sights?"

"Yes Ma'am, it's in the middle of the tourist area and it's only about 2 blocks from the beach and the old fort."

"Great," Heather said, her smile returning. "Let's go."

It was only about a 10 minute ride. We passed Erick's house and the restaurant from last night. Just another block down the road and we were surrounded by shops. The cab pulled into a small strip mall and stopped.

"Here we are folks, hope you have a fun day exploring," he said cheerfully.

I reached over the seat and paid the driver. We got out and saw the sign for Geoff's store. In big red letters "XTC Adult Book Store."

Heather took my hand and we went inside, a feeling of dread for me, a smile for Heather. The man behind the counter was finishing a sale with a young woman. He had a dark tan and collar length sandy blond hair. He looked muscular and rather tall, although I couldn't be sure with him standing behind the counter. The store was small, but well stocked. Vibrators and dildos of every size and color took up the whole first row. Heather just breezed past them, I guess she didn't think she'd need anything like that. She went straight to the B&D section. Her eyes lit up when she saw the paddles, whips and riding crops. She was running her fingers across the different surfaces of the paddles, feeling the thickness of the lashes on the whips, the flexibility of the crops.

"Oh yes, just what I need," she said more to herself than me, "or should I say, what you need." I knew she didn't expect me to answer, so I just stared at all the goods on the shelves. I looked up when I heard footsteps coming down the aisle.

"Hi folks, you finding what you want?" It was the guy from the counter and he was as muscular and tall as I thought. He must have been about 6'4' and around 200 lbs.

Heather turned around at the sound of his voice. She gave him an appraising once-over. She must have liked what she saw, because her smile was back, from ear to ear.

"Hi there. I think I might have, but I'm still trying to decide on which one to buy. A friend of mine recommended this place. Do you know Erick? He sent us here, said he knows the owner," Heather said sexily.

"OH! You must be Heather. Erick called a while ago, saying you would be coming by and I am to take very special care of you. I am Geoff, I am so glad to meet you."

"How well do you know Erick?" Heather asked warily.

"All my life, we have been friends since we started school. We are closer than brothers, except for Derick, no one is closer to Erick than Derick."

"I found that out the hard way," Heather said with a slight blush.

"Geoff, this is my husband, Dave. What did Erick say about us? Mainly, how to address him and how we became friends?"

"He didn't say much, only to follow your lead. He also said you were different from any couple he ever met. So, is there anything at all I can assist you with today? I see you know what you are looking for."

"That sounds good to me. I need a paddle. It's for Panty Boy here," She said nodding toward me. "I see several here I like, but I can't get a good swing here in the aisle. I wish this was like a boutique, where I can try something on before I buy it."

"For the Panty Boy, eh? I do have a room in the back for, shall we say, sampling? This is only for special customers, of course. Would you like to try out a few of the paddles?"

Heather seemed almost giddy. "That would be grand. I never expected that. Where is it?"

"It's behind the video area," he said with a grin. "Grab a few paddles or whatever you want to try out and I'll be back in just a minute."

Heather picked out 3 paddles, a padded one about 3" wide covered in vinyl, a solid wood one with a high gloss finish, also about 3" wide and one shaped like a hand, black suede with white stitching, about 5" wide. Just as she started looking at nipple clamps, Geoff came back with a small box in his hand.

Holding up the box, he asked, "Made your selections, I see."

Heather looked up, giving his body the once over again, lingering on the bulge growing in is crotch. "Yes I have, they all have a good quality to them as well as a drawback. Guess I'll have to take them out for a test drive," Heather said with a grin.

"Well, if this is all you want to try out, I'll take you to the back room. Just follow me," He said with just as big a grin.

He led us to the back corner of the store. He punched in a code on the panel next to the door. It was dimly lit, but I recognized the atmosphere and smell right off. In my younger days I had frequented many adult stores, I knew what they were and what happened in those little booths, but to my knowledge, Heather had never been to one.

There were 4 or 5 guys hanging around, all nasty looking, big bellies, unshaven, greasy hair, just foul looking. They all looked at us as we walked by, leering would be a better word.

We went down a short hallway to another door. This room was much nicer, brightly lit, a couch, a nice chair, and then I noticed the big X, with cuffs on the 4 ends and a pummel horse with cuffs attached. There was also something that looked like steps next to the horse, so someone could climb on, I suppose.

Geoff opened the box he was carrying. "Before you get started, I have to wrap the paddles. The Health code says if anything touches the skin below the waist, I can't sell it to anyone else." He pulled 3 baggies out, gallon sized I'd say, and proceeded to cover the business end of the paddles, finishing off with rubber bands around the handles. "I'll leave you to your testing now, I'll be right over here. I have to be present, to make sure the bags stay on, otherwise I could get a big fine or even lose my license. I'm sure you know what you're doing, but if you need any help, I'm right here," he said with a hint of hope and lust in his voice.

"You're so sweet, but are you sure you should leave the shop unattended?"

"Not to worry, I locked the door and flipped the closed sign. This is the slow part of the day."

"Thank you, Geoff; I'll let you know if I need anything. Just sit back & enjoy the show." Turning to me, she said, "Well, Bitch, you did all you could to make this happen. I hope you still feel that way when we leave. Strip. NOW!"

I only had 3 items to remove, so they were off in a flash and I was on my knees. She walked behind me and used her foot to push my shoulders forward so I was on all fours.

I heard Geoff snickering behind me. "He really is a panty boy, isn't he?"

"Oh yeah, and he's my little Bitch. He is usually a very good bitch, but he got out of hand this morning." As she was saying that, she was pulling my panties up so they were in my ass crack. "Geoff, would you bring the red one? Feel free to make yourself comfortable while we're in here. I for one wouldn't mind seeing that broad chest you're hiding under that shirt."

I heard some rustling, then footsteps. An awkward silence was broken by Heather muttering, oh yes, nice so firm, mmmmm. This is to thank you for getting the paddle, then soft mmmm again. I heard the unmistakable sound of a paddle slicing through the air. I braced for the impact, but it didn't come. Again I heard the sound, again, nothing. I realized she was taking a few practice swings. The next one wasn't a practice swing though. It caught me off-guard, stinging like hell and sending me forward on my belly. I let out a howl as I grabbed my ass.

"Damn," Heather muttered, "This won't do at all, not at all."

"Do you want a different paddle," Geoff offered, hoping for another thank you from Heather.

"It's not the paddle," She said with disgust, "It's him falling down and whining. I know how to fix the whining, but the other .....?"

"If I may be so bold, why don't you use the horse," Geoff offered. "I'll show you how it works. It's easy to use and you won't have to bend over, although I wouldn't mind seeing that again."

Heather let out a soft giggle. "I can see you are enjoying the view. Yes, please show me how the horse works."

Geoff went to the horse and moved the steps up against it. Walking back to me, he grabbed my hair and led me, crawling up the steps. He stopped me when my knees were on the middle step. The top step folded out and he pushed my shoulders forward, so my belly and chest rested on the step. Lastly, he took one wrist at a time and cuffed me to the horse.

12