Cuckold Chronicles - Honey

Story Info
An enthusiastic cultural exchange with the neighbor's wife.
950 words
3.64
21.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to my door with the sound of her husband's car engine still idling outside our building; the air in our hall was still heavy with the melodrama of his florid cologne when I opened the door to his wife's brazen invitation to adultery. Her sari whispered against her caramel skin as she unwrapped her body like a gift, and I could still taste her little cuckold's cologne in my nose when I plunged my tongue into his young bride and drank honey from between her thighs.

I knew the taste of her intimacy before I knew her name. It lingered on my tongue like the memory of a delicious sin.

I teased her tender clit in its fleshy hood, my tongue dancing on it and around the soft, warm folds between her legs. A moan came from a place that she'd never shown to her slender husband. I tasted every inch of her flesh that first time and she shuddered and clutched at me when I drew my tongue across her labia with long, soft, slow insistence.

My tongue lapped at her swollen clit with cruelly varied speed and intensity, my lewd attentions calibrated to the raw gasps of her pleasure.

I slid my thumb into her vagina and she drew in a breath ragged with lust.

Mouth on her clit and thumb in her vagina and her luxurious unshaven pubis grinding into my face and I made her look at me with those demon-doe-goddess eyes so I could see them go feral when I plunged my other thumb into her prim anus, its pucker yawning with a new hunger to welcome the violation.

We fingered and licked and stroked and kissed, hands and mouths ceaselessly busy on each other. Her flesh warmed and radiated with the smell of exotic spice, cinnamon and sandalwood and sticky musky lust.

When her breathing became urgent I spread her legs wide wide wide and crouched between them, the thick lips of her vulva wet and quivering and wide open to me. I teased her clit with my erection, and teased her with the penetration of my swollen glans in quick little thrusts that made her pant in a high soprano. She clutched at the muscles of my ass to pull me deeper in but I resisted, toying with her clit and anus, and when I was ready to take her I slid my hands under her and tilted her so that the wet flesh between her thighs was spread to me.

I pulled her onto my erection and she screamed and bucked and thrashed, and I plunged myself into her again and again and again, our moans and grunts rising in intensity, her deep brown eyes whispered profoundly lewd things into mine as I pressed my body onto hers and drove my erection into her faster and faster and harder and deeper, slowing now and teasing at her nipples while she regained her breath, then plunging faster and harder until neither of us could speak or think of anything except the urgent driving lust that linked our bodies.

She came for two full minutes, and screamed full-throated ecstasy at the ceiling for most of it; in the end she convulsed and shuddered but formed no words, and remained pre-verbal for a good 30 minutes while we lay together in stunned exhaustion.

Later we were naked at the kitchen sink, sharing a tub of ice cream and a spoon, when her husband returned in his shiny purple Honda. I realized in the moment that his car was exactly the color of the swollen glans I'd crowded into his wife's throat. She worked me like a hungry calf until she finally let me come in a thick spurt.

When she saw his car pull into the lot she leaned over the sink and spread her legs and wordlessly offered me the puckered lips I'd penetrated with my thumb. I wet the tender hole with my tongue and it opened up to me, quivering and eager with lust, and as I squeezed my erection into her anus her breath went shallow and urgent, tinged with a whine of desperate need.

We worked in lewd concert as we watched the little cuckold park the car, a profane duet of crude indulgence and raw lust. She pumped and ground and skewered herself on my erection and I thrust and bucked and worked at her pliable puckered anus, each of us hungry for the other's release.

She came again, thrashing with abandon while she watched her husband walk up the sidewalk. I came a moment later, my erection clenched tightly inside her as I came and came and came and came.

I was still mopping her off of my deflating erection when I heard her leave, seconds before her husband's key turned the lock to the hall door. My fingers smelled like his wife's wet lust, and she went home to him with another man's semen oozing from the slowly closing gape of her anus.

We're at each other regularly now, his wife and me, busy hands and mouths stealing lewd intimacies whenever we find ourselves alone. i crave the exotic taste of her skin, the honey between her legs; she crams my penis between her lips with blunt hunger and sucks me dry, and then an hour later I bump into her on the stairwell and we French kiss and masturbate each other between the first and second floor landings.

I ate a piece of baklava for lunch, swollen and heavy with honey, and nothing in the world will be right again until I can press my tongue into her and lick her off my lips.