Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 01a

Story Info
Preparing for the weekend.
3k words
3.56
24.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Sorry. This was supposed to be part of Part 1. We had a glitch and this was left off. This is part 1A if you missed that in the title. It won't make much sense without reading Part 1 first. As always, constructive comments are graciously welcome.

Heather pushed me away and saw me smiling. "What did you say?"

"I said I would be there Saturday morning."

Now she looked pissed. "You mean you don't have a problem with me spending the night out of town with Rick?"

I just stood there, with that shit-eating grin on my face. "I didn't say I don't have a problem, I said I'd be there in the morning. The whole weekend? Hell NO. One night I can live with that. My concern is the precedent it will set. You have always come home to spend the night with me. It didn't matter if it was a date or just stopping by to play with your lover, you always came home to me. How long do you think it will be before he asks you to spend the night at his apartment? You've already spent the night once, right? So he'll think it can happen all the time. You see where I'm going with this?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "I see what you're saying and I agree; that could be a problem. I'll call Rick and make sure he understands that this a one-time only deal, unless you are there. Is that alright with you? I'll also tell him that it's only one night, not the whole weekend." I could tell she was getting aroused thinking about the possibility of spending the night with Rick. She was squeezing my neck and rubbing her body against mine, hoping I would agree.

I kissed her on the ear and whispered, "Yes, call him."

She seemed giddy as a school girl waiting for him to answer. I watched her trying to control her breathing as she told him what we had decided. According to Heather he agreed to everything, saying he understood. He also said he was going to call me to thank him and reassure me as well.

I'm not sure what was going through her mind at the moment, but think she felt as if she had to thank me as well. She took me by the hand and led me back to bed. I went straight to her treasure box to try to please her, but she decided it was her turn to please and thank her me. She pulled me back up and laid me on my back. She straddled me, as she had done with so many lovers, and started kissing anywhere her lips would reach. I was allowed to play with her tits but when I tried to kiss them, she drew the line. She kissed her way down my chest and on toward my belly. As you all know, I am a limp dick, that's a fact. Not many people know that a limp dick can still have an orgasm. I tell her it still feels great, but my little wee-wee doesn't get hard enough to penetrate. Since my illness, my once respectable 8" cock had shrunk down to a tiny 2" nub. Once she had my panties off, she started licking & kissing it before sucking me into her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around. I hardened up a little bit, but was nowhere near what you could call hard. She bobbed her head up & down creating more friction. I started squirming and moving my hips, I suppose she was wishing my cock was longer. She was holding my tiny balls in her hand during all this. She slipped one finger into my mouth and then down to my ass. She wiggled it in up to her 1st knuckle. As she started pumping it in & out, I started moaning. She must have felt my balls tighten up, so she knew I was ready to pop. She stopped bobbing and just sucked hard on my dick. That did the trick. I don't shoot ropes anymore, it's just a stream of cum and that's what she got in her mouth, nice, warm and creamy. She stayed there until I stopped humping and she felt the last spasm in my balls.

She smiled at me and started crawling back up to my head. I started to say something, but she put a finger on my lips. She was straddling my puny prick, gently rubbing her wet pussy on it. She leaned down to kiss me. When I opened my mouth to welcome her, she gave me a tongue coated with my own cum, followed quickly with all the rest of my cum that was still in her mouth. That was the 1st snowball I had received with my own cum. It had always been one of her lover's cum before. I didn't shy away; I went after it with gusto.

I felt Heather get up and get dressed for bed. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt her spoon up against me.

HEATHER:

I woke early the next morning. Dave usually gets up 1st and brings me my coffee in bed. I was still worked up, thinking about Dave's decision about letting me spend the night with Rick. I turned on the coffee pot and went into the shower. I had plenty of time so I spent more time on certain parts than was needed. God, how I love that hand held shower head! I could have used a shave, but that can wait till tomorrow morning, then I won't have to pack my shaving gear. The plan is to stay only 1 night, but with Dave there who knows, he might spend the night with us on Saturday. I think I can get by without shaving for 2 days.

I finally got a grip on myself. I'm starting to obsess over this. What's wrong with me? I've had lots of lovers, but I haven't felt like this before. On the other hand, I've never spent the night with them before, without Dave there sleeping on the couch. I better talk to Dave when he gets up. He'll know what to say. He always does.

Once I'm out of the shower & dried, I slip on my panties and bra. I left the bathroom & noticed Dave wasn't in bed. I opened his drawer & picked out a pair of panties and tossed them on the bed. I sat down at my make-up table just as Dave came in with 2 cups of coffee.

H: "I was trying not to wake you; I wanted to let you sleep in this morning."

D: "It's OK; I heard some moaning from the shower & thought you might need some help."

H: "Thanks for the offer, but Mr. Shower Massage took care of my itch rather nicely."

Dave reached over to pick up his panties for the day.

H: "Don't put those on yet. I need to talk to you, not my Bitch. I'm so confused. All I can think about is this weekend. I've never been so excited about spending the night with a man before. I can't get it out of my head. How am I to conduct business the next 2 days with him around?"

I picked up her brush and started untangling her wet hair. This always seems to relax her.

I kissed her shoulder and offered some advice.

"The fact you are excited about spending the night with him proves you should go. As far as business goes, you are both professionals. Neither of you got to where you are by letting your emotions impede your judgments. The two of you have acted proper for a month; two more days shouldn't be a problem. Do you think you can handle it for 2 days?"

She motioned for me to put on my panties, as she started to apply her make-up.

"I knew you would be the voice of logic in my world of lust. Now be a good Bitch and put my knee highs on. Good Boy. Now get that cream colored silk blouse. There's no reason for those fingers touching my nipples Bitch. Just button it up like you're supposed to. Now the pants, ok, you can kiss my pussy, just a peck though. That's enough. Get my blue heels, the dark ones. Yeah, that's them. OK. Go fix my breakfast while I do my hair."

I caught her off guard when I stopped at the door and turned back to her.

"Did you notice how easily and quickly you went from loving wife to dealing with a panty clad limp dick husband? That is how you get through the next 2 days. You separate the two."

I had her bagel and orange juice ready when she came into the kitchen.

She gave me a deep kiss and told me she loved me. She still had her arms around my neck when she gave me my instructions for the day.

"You're right. I need to separate the two. You are so smart. The business world lost a great mind when they lost you. I need you to get my overnight bag out of the attic. Lay out 3 pairs of panties for me and 2 of my bikinis. I'll leave it up to you which ones you pick out, but of course, I'll have the final say as to what I take. I'm going shopping after work today. I need something sexy for Friday night and some new lingerie as well. I don't want him to think I'm wearing something someone else has played with. I don't know when I'll be home, so we can order some take-out. I'll leave that up to you. I'm just shopping; I'll come home straight a-way. I won't be seeing Rick tonight.

Heather's Day at Work

Dave was right. It was easy for me to separate the two. There were a few awkward moments, like when he smiled at me as he walked past my office. He didn't make it easy during his HR review towards the end of the day. He kept winking at me & blowing kisses when our HR Director wasn't looking. I finally had to tell him to stop daydreaming and pay attention. It may have sounded like a reprimand to Wanda, but Rick knew exactly what I meant. This is a place for business, not childish flirting. I have to admit though, I had to go the ladies room and freshen myself up a bit. Rick called me just before I left for the day, asking if I wanted to go out for drinks after work. I turned him down of course, but he didn't mind so much when I told him what I was going shopping for.

I went straight to the mall. I hit my favorite store first; Dillard's. They have stylish clothing and better quality than what you can get at 'Wally World". Usually, I spend a lot of time browsing, but this time I knew exactly what I wanted. I went straight to the Young Professional section. I know, I'm not so young anymore, but it was the look I wanted. I found a nice black loosely pleated skirt that came about 4" above my knees. Next was red silk blouse with puffy sleeves. I didn't own a red ½ cup bra, so that was next in the cart; the matching string panties were an added bonus. I already have a nice pair of black ankle strap heels, so all I needed for this ensemble was some black hose. Now all I needed was something special from the lingerie department. It was as if fate had sent me there. I was getting a pair of black stockings, I never wear pantyhose, when I saw a mannequin in a teal fuck me outfit. It was a corset with built-in garters, stockings, G- string panties and a very sheer cover. Taking a pair of teal stockings, I shot over to the shoe department. Karma was with me, they had 3" heels that matched perfectly. I went back and got the outfit.

Heather called & said she'd be home in about 45 minutes and asked me to order her something light. When she walked in the door, she gave me a much more passionate kiss than usual. She took her packages to the bedroom and came in to join me in our after-work cocktails. After we polished off the Chinese food I had ordered, we cuddled on the couch. I asked if I could have a fashion show of what she had bought. She said that she would, only because she hadn't seen what the complete outfit looked like yet. She put on the complete Friday dinner outfit she had just bought.

When she came out, all I could do was stare. I looked at her in shock. I pulled her to me & kissed her with all the passion I could muster.

"I'd give my left nut to be able to take you to bed right now and screw your brains out. You look so sexy."

"Baby, you can take me to bed any time you want, with or without your left nut. I'm sure we can figure something out for both of us to feel good. Before we do that though, I still have to pack. Would you like to help me, or would you rather not watch that? If you're having second thoughts, just tell me, I won't go."

"NO, you should go, I know you want to go, but I don't want to watch you pack. I want to do it for you. Now let's get you undressed so you can pack your new things. I laid out what you said this morning. I wish you hadn't laid out any panties for me this morning, I wanted to be your husband tonight, not your Bitch."

"You'll have to keep them on until you've finished packing my bag for me to spend the night with my lover. After that, you can take them off."

She had me undress her and she showed me the proper way to fold the clothes to avoid as many wrinkles as possible. She had me bring her another pair of panties while she laid on the bed telling me what to put in next. She had me put the lingerie in, keeping it in the bag from the store. I guess she didn't want me to see it; yet. She figured they might go to the beach or out to the pool, so I had to pack the sarong she wore at their 1st meet. It sure went over well that night.

When everything was packed she told me to set her bag by the front door and to join her in bed. She was sitting on the side of the bed and motioned me to stand in in front of her. She kissed my belly as she pulled off my panties. She started at my thighs and nibbled around my balls, intentionally avoiding my cock. She kissed all around it, then lightly licking it. She slurped it into her mouth, swishing her tongue all over.

I pulled away and climbed onto the bed, pulling her with me. I held her tight and we kissed, oh how we kissed. We were caressing and fondling each other like we did years ago.

I slid down and teased her, kissing all over her panties and inner thighs. As I started pulling them off, I began kissing the exposed skin. When they were finally gone, she grabbed my hair and shoved my mouth to her Honey Pot. She was grinding and humping, smearing her juices all over my face. She came with such force; she screamed and locked her legs around my neck. I was trying to breathe and escape her leg lock. I finally got free and crawled up next to her.

I got the feeling that this was going to be something special. She was stroking my cock, trying to help me cum. She must have heard my breathing change and knew I was close.

"Get up on your knees, Baby, I want you to cum on my tits. Come on, give me your cum. Shoot that load all over them. Make a nice mess on my girls. That's it Baby, let it go. I want all of it."

I let out a moan and arched my back. I touched the head on her nipple as the cum came oozing out. I seemed to have more cum than I was used to seeing. I stretched over her and did the same to the other nip. I was slowing down now, so I began smearing it on her areolas in wide circles. I wiped the cum from my hand in the valley of her cleavage, leaving a nice trail.

I plopped back down next to the love of my life, panting. When I finally calmed down enough, she got up on one elbow and lightly kissed me.

"I want you to know how much I love you for letting me go to Ricks tomorrow. Even without panties on, you know you have to clean me whenever your cum is on my skin and you got a lot on me. Now start licking and take all the time you need to do a good job. Who knows, you might have to hold and squeeze my breast to get to all the spots."

I don't think I have moved that fast in years. I walked around to her side of the bed and kissed her. I cupped both her breast at the same time as I leaned over and kissed, first one nipple and then the other, swirling my tongue all the while. When I was finished licking up my own man juice, I started kissing and massaging her mounds. Ten minutes later, my back finally told me to stop. Each hard nipple got one last suckling and I went back to lie next to her.

We drifted off to sleep, me spooning her with one hand holding her boobs.