Cuckold Coach Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband seeks help to embrace being a cuckold.
2.4k words
3.82
68.8k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young receptionist smiled and handed him a clip board. "Please fill this out," she said, "and I'll tell her you are here." She turned and went through the door behind her.

He sat down in the waiting room and completed the medical history and insurance forms. He was a little over weight, and going bald. When the receptionist returned she announced that it was the end of the day, she had to leave, and the therapist would be out shortly.

A few moments later the door opened again. The therapist stood with one hand on the doorknob and looked at him. She was conservatively dressed in a white silk blouse and a black skirt. He thought she was a very good looking woman in her mid-forties. Her blond hair was cut short. Her eyes were a bright blue.

"I'm Kelly Newburg", he said with a little hesitation. "I'm a friend of Tom Hunterdon's"

She smiled to greet him, but she had an air of professional detachment. "Yes, I recall. Please come in." He followed her down the hall. She was rather tall, virtually the same height as him. Her steps were quick and her body moved with an easy athletic motion.

There were two closed doors with Doctor's nameplates on each side. She walked to the end of the hall and opened the door there.

She motioned for him to come in. There was a couch along the left wall with two comfortable chairs facing each other, with a coffee table situated between them. An office desk faced the room from the right side.

She pointed toward a chair and said, "Please be seated". He crumpled down more than sat in the chair that had it's back to the door. She sat opposite him. He had the look of a middle aged man, whose best days were behind him.

"How can I help you?"

He avoided looking at her and glanced around the room. Framed diplomas hung on the wall. A fichus tree filled the far corner.

He brought his eyes back to her, but he still did not look her in the face. His eyes were on her hemline ass it rested on her knees. He took an exacerbated inhalation and released it with an audible sigh.

"In general do you think married couples considering and actually having threesomes are becoming more common?"

"You asked an interesting question. I don't know of any statistics. Why do you ask?"

He shifted his weight in the chair and dropped his eyes to the floor.

"My wife and I almost had two threesome experiences." He paused for a moment and seemed uncertain what to say next.

She looked at him without emotion, 'Why don't you tell me about it".

" The first one was with a very well endowed black man that included oral sex between the two of them. Then right before he was about to enter her, she got cold feet and backed out. In hindsight it bothered her she did not go all the way. Our second almost threesome went from purely sexual, to my wife and the other man starting to use the love word. And I called it off. Both my wife and I thought the well hung black guy was our best situation."

She folded her hands on her lap and let silence fill the room for a moment. "Who initiated the, 'almost threesome's?'

He seemed to focus on her black pumps and the delicate way her stockings accented her ankles.

"We both had agreed ahead of time this is something we wanted to do. It turned me on that my wife was so turned on by the length and thickness of the black man. She viewed it as a challenge to satisfy a penis that big. I am your typical six inch endowment. The black man was almost as thick as a soda can."

"Your wife is a lucky lady that your fantasy results in her pleasure. You're a lucky guy that she is such a pleasing woman." A small smile crept across her face, but she quickly recovered her professional detachment.

Kelly swallowed and took another deep breath before he continued, "He was a solid 9 inches long and extremely thick. It was incredible. This was about 8 years ago at a nude resort many of the females thought he was too hung. My wife was on the other extreme and thought his mule penis was perfect."

"Nude resort?"

In Jamaica. He was also a guest at the resort we stayed. My wife Dana, that's her name."

For the first time since he sat down, he raised his chin, but he never looked into her eyes. His gaze fell on her blouse. It was open at the neck and he could see the hint of a lace camisole covering her breasts. He quickly lowered his head but continued speaking.

"After the vacation she called the black guy and apologized to him for not going all the way. We attempted to meet him a few times but it fell through. It was very erotic hearing my wife saying she was sorry for being immature and not letting him go inside her. He was rubbing his huge penis on here pussy. She was spreading herself for him when she backed out. At least her pussy felt his massive proportion I was jerking off and came when he was rubbing her pussy with his cock. My wife and he did keep in touch on and off for two years."

She sat motionless, her voice was calm, and her words were measured. "Very interesting and erotic."

Kelly crossed his legs and then uncrossed them again. "Dana had handwritten a letter apologizing for letting him down, her immaturity and stupidity. She said she wanted to meet him again and rectify her mistake. Even flaccid his penis is a plump 7 inches. Dana knew him for about 4 days at the resort and she truly fell for him as a person and his perfect penis. My wife is a blonde 36C. "

"So it was more cuckold than a threesome."

Cuckold?? What is that? I realized Dana had feelings for him but I could not say not to, due to my desire to see him impale her with his cucumber member."

"The classic definition of cuckold is anyone, male or female, whose spouse is having sex with someone else. Of course the majority of people are expected to get angry, insecure and jealous when their spouse is cheating on them. Your reaction to the second threesome would seem to be in this perspective."

She paused to measure his reaction. He lifted his head but did not meet her eyes. She knew he was looking at her breast. She watched him as she took an inhalation. Her breast rose and his face seemed to flush.

"A more complex interpretation is the individual who enjoys knowing their spouse is having sex with someone else. Your example of masturbating while she pleasured him orally is a perfect example."

"From what you've told me today, you had two 'almost threesomes' and you reacted in both scenarios." He leaned forward and watched her words as they left her mouth. Her lips moving slowly as she formed the words.

"An extreme case which you did not describe would include humiliation. The hubby may enjoy being striped and forced to wear the wife's underwear. He's tied to a chair and forced to watch. He is denied his own orgasm or even to touch this wife. Her pussy is off limits to the cuckold and now belongs to the bull. The wife may spank the hubby for the bull's amusement. The hubby may be bound and forced to lay on the floor as the bull fucks his wife doggy style over his face."

Her voice gathered strength as she spoke. Her knowledge and authority was on display.

"At the end of the sex, the cuckold is required to orally clean both this wife's vagina and the bull's member. But through it all the hubby enjoys the humiliation." She checked to see how Kelly was receiving the information. He had squirmed a bit and moved in the chair. She wondered if he had become aroused by what she was saying.

"Sex is complex. There are those who say it's all about power and control."

He sat and considered what she had said. His breathing was more shallow now and he tapped his toes nervously. There was a long silence before he spoke. His voice was just above a whisper.

"Well, there is also the element that I was surprised that my wife who is by all means mainstream, respectable, role model type would be so turn on to take on an overly hung stud. A complete 180 degree contrast from wife, mother type to insatiable porn star.

"Then, plans were made for him to come visit us. My wife took off from work, took a great deal of effort to prep to see him. I was unable to get off from work. She looked so hot. Sexy, and slutly when she went to see him and once again it fell through she was pissed haven't talked to him since."

The therapist raised an eyebrow and titled her head. "You let her go to have sex with him all by herself. That is risky."

He shrugged with a sheepish smile. He use to travel for business, therefore his trip would not have cost him any additional money for the most part. They had planned to spend about two days together I would have been with the two of them in the evenings."

"Where was he from?" she wanted to know. "Did she get a hotel and wait for him and then he no showed?"

"At the time he lived in California. At least she had not booked the hotel yet."

"At the nude resort, as I had said some females thoughts he was too big. Quite a few females were fighting amongst themselves vying for his attention. I know my wife felt tremendous pride that she was the female that caught his attention.

"Is there a term for females that prefer oversized penis? Is there some natural attraction between black men and blondes? As far as interracial dating it is far more common for white females to date black men than white guys dating black females. He was educated professional, well to do black and he only dated white females. His only son was biracial.

"Her pussy would have been permanently stretched out after she had sex with him. Maybe I am fortunate she did back out of having sex with him maybe she would have ended up leaving me for him."

"We are all programmed for lust." She explained. "By an animal procreation aspect, I could see where any woman would be attracted to a oversized penis. I don't know of any specific name for black man/blond woman lust, other than taboo."

Then she added, "I wouldn't worry about her leaving you for him."

"But to say 'meet me' and then not show is just being a jerk. He should have been man enough to say he's not coming. Did she go down to the city with plans to spend the weekend?"

Kelly look at the desk behind her as he considered her words.

"What about you, what taboo have you enjoyed?" She asked.

"I have been with black females but never dated them. I guess my taboo revolves around the two almost threesomes and my wife."

"Whereas my wife wanted her two days with him to be a mixture of sex and dating. It would have been nice if he shown her respect by not leaving her hanging. Unfortunately my wife's adventurous side has faded, I would have enjoyed if our sexual boundaries included other men from time to time."

Her voice took an authoritarian tone. "The average man always has a higher sex drive than the average woman. As women leave the child bearing phase their sex drive diminishes even more. Some middle aged women are happy to outsource her husband's sex drive." A knowing smile crept across her face.

"In the past, we had a plutonic female friend. Recently, Dana has mentioned an interest in us having a male platonic friend for summer festivals happy hours and such. She has in mind some guy at work."

"Many married people have plutonic friends. It can be very healthy. Does she know you are talking with me?"

"No not specifically but I assume she talks to her friends about all types of stuff. When we had a female platonic activity partner friend she always said someday we need to have a male one now she has a male coworker friend she has in mind he is married but has a heavy set wife that limits her physical activities. Go figure, he is black. About 10 years younger than us."

"How many times did you go to the nude resort? Are you or Dana exhibitionist? Voyeurs?

"Several times neither of us are let's says exhibitions LOL unless you count my wife's form fitting spandex workout leggings she wears. Some of those leggings reveal all of her details.

"Do you think they are already having sex?"

"No."

"Do you think she wants to have sex with him?"

"I'm not sure"

"When was the last time you had sex with someone other than Dana?"

He chuckled and said, "Decades ago. I hate to sound like a hypocrite but I was ok with us having a female activity partner but I would have to adjust having a male friend in tow with us."

"Her main emphasis now is get me to say ok with us accepting her male coworker as our activity partner."

"Have you met this guy?"

"Yes I have. He seems pleasant professional type. He is local as oppose to the other two who were not. I would just be nervous because he is local. What would people think if they see the three of us hanging out all the time?

Her eyes were fixed on him. "Has she speculated about the size of his penis?"

Kelly squirmed in the seat and stated flatly. "No"

She leaned slightly forward. "Do you get excited thinking about her sucking another monster cock?

His spine straightened and for the first time in the session he me met her gaze. "Yes, I do."

She nodded her head, "It good that you have expressed that very intimate detail" and glanced at the clock on the wall behind him. "But our time is up. I think it would be best if we pick this up at the same time on Thursday.

*****

I'm always interested in your feedback. Feel free to tell me your thoughts and your experiences.