Cuckold Colt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans were telling and Madoc knew, even if Finn did not, that his mare was close to cumming. Her breath came in quick-quick pants and her paws curled into fists, trapping a crease of duvet between her fingers as she took every inch of stallion cock in her pussy, dragging over her g-spot as, even against Finn's will, the head of his cock swelled into a flare. His fingers on her clit were just the push she needed and heat seared through her body, every muscle tensing an instant before the crescendo. Madoc held his breath and Amethyst threw her head back and arched as she climaxed, hips shoving back at the stallion mounting her like the stud he could not be.

With Amethyst's pussy tightening around his dick, Finn grunted and flagged his tail, driving in roughly as he joined her in orgasm, balls tightening up and cum pulsing along his shaft as he emptied his orbs into her. His chest pressed to her back as he nickered proudly, rocking back and forth with his fingers still working her clit as her body exploded, wave upon wave of pleasure crashing over her with seemingly no end. Tail raised so high that Madoc could see his clenching tail hole, Finn grunted like a feral horse and more languidly rolled his hips into the mare's rear, drawing out the pleasure for both of them as Amethyst trembled, arms shaking terribly beneath their combined weight.

Watching, Madoc grunted, cock held between two paws, though he dared not move for fear that the slightest bit of motion and stimulation would send him spurting all over the end of the bed. And then wouldn't he be in trouble. He groaned, rubbing his muzzle into the edge of the duvet as the stallion ran his paw up from Amethyst's clit to her breast, fingers dancing over sensitive flesh and pert nipples, drawing a nicker from her lips.

Regaining her breath and senses slowly, Amethyst breathed deeply and slowly, muscles twitching. The stallion on her back groaned and heaved a sigh as if all the energy had left his body for good. He nuzzled tiredly at her shoulder blades, snorting a clump of red mane out of his nostrils, his warm breath tickling her upper back. She chuckled softly, arching to push her rump back at him, ready for more even as he felt himself spent.

"Easy, stud," she breathed, sweat beading behind her ear where her mane tangled. "I'm not done with you yet."

Dropping to her elbows, Amethyst grunted as Finn's cock slid out of her pussy, hanging down in a low arch with a gloop of cum trailing from the tip. Tail flagged over a well used pussy, Amethyst shot the stallion a look and grinned, tail thwapping his abdomen. Finn raised an eyebrow and ran his fingers through the chestnut strands as the mare recovered, shivering under the attention.

"Maybe you could help me train my colt's tail hole for the rest of today," she said conversationally, rolling over on to her back. "He's in need of going up a size and, well, you are the perfect candidate for a real cock. Toys can only do so much and he needs a good filling too."

Finn snorted and stretched out on the bed beside her, an arm sliding around her waist. Madoc's eyes widened, fixed on the soft but intimidating stallion. His tail hole wasn't built to take something like that! But he knew he had no say in the matter if his mistress wanted the stallion to fuck him. Her wish was his command, as it would be forever. Gulping, Madoc lowered his eyes submissively and wrapped a paw around his aching shaft, permitting himself a few relieving strokes. Yet he had not been given permission to cum and, though relieving, stimulation was the greatest torture of all with a naked mare and stallion waiting for him.

Tucking his muzzle beneath Amethyst's chin, Finn shot Madoc a sly wink and the colt's heart jumped into his throat, hammering painfully. It was the look of a stallion at the top of the pecking order. Yet even a stallion came below his lead mare in the chain of command.

"It would be a pleasure to assist you...Mistress," Finn said, fingers grazing over the mare's nipples to a nicker of delight. "I would do anything you asked of me, anything in a heartbeat for you Mistress Mare."

Amethyst dropped a kiss on his cheek and Madoc swore the stallion's cheeks warmed to her touch. His cock throbbed. Madoc spread his legs to lessen the stimulation from grazing it against his thigh, even that light touch too much for him to bear.

"Good boy, you're learning too." The mare ran her fingers through her mane, lips stretched into a proud smile. "Keep that up and you'll get to keep fucking me. And my colt too."

She crooked her finger at Madoc without taking her gaze off her bay lover. Heart thudding painfully against his ribcage, Madoc gulped, ears pricked to attention, waiting to do her bidding. Whatever she asked of him, he was hers. No demand was too great. Even if it meant taking another stallion under his tail.

Amethyst smirked.

"Come here, colt."