Cuckold for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

"Hi boys" I said, in my best Marilyn Monroe sexy voice impression!

Both men were silent as their eyes fixed on my outfit, taking in every detail.

Edward was first to respond.

"My, my. You look stunning, Dee."

"Yep. Ed's right, Babe. You look magic, said Steve, his hand rubbing his obviously sore neck.

"Thanks. I thought I'd dress up a little for our guest," I smiled as I walked in and sat down on my recliner in to the side of the fireplace. My recliner is a black leather one, that has the adjustable foot stool that lifts when you recline back all the way for comfort.

The three of us sat and chatted a while, and I was flattered to see Edward keep sneaking glances at my legs in the very brief mini dress. He was trying to determine if I was wearing any panties or not I'm sure.

Eventually I got impatient, and decided to speed thing along a little. Steve and Edward had got to know each other somewhat, and I felt it was time to put my plan into action to give both men a night I hoped they would remember for many years.

I rose from my chair, and straightened my dress once more. Turning to face the fire, I bent down a little and warmed my hands, my butt sticking out backwards to ward Steve and Edward. I knew that in this position, in the semi see through mini, both men would be able to see that I clearly was wearing no underwear. I also did not have a bra on. Under the dress the only thing I wore was the small patch of fuzz I keep above my pussy. My lips and pussy itself were completely shaven clean, just the way I like them.

I slowly turned to face the men, and suggested to Steve that I make him comfortable on the couch. I reached for a few cushions, patted them in place behind him, then kissed him full on the lips in front of Edward. I was hot as a firecracker, and keen to get started fucking my new lover. Steve whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me.

"Not now baby. Wait your turn!" I answered, loud enough so that Edward heard, and would have realised what Steve had whispered.

Steve settled in to his position, realising that what I wanted now was to put on a show for him. Little did he know that I wanted also to do something very, very special.

I walked over to where Edward was sitting, and bent down to kiss him gently on the cheek. He responded by slowly raising his arms and stroking my legs. His hands were surprisingly soft, and he moved them up and down, as my tongue searched for his mouth, finding it and snaking it's way inside. I was very excited sexually, but wanted to make this last, for my own sake, but also for Edward and Steve. I've always thought of fucking as a performance to be savoured. This time I also wanted it to be enjoyed by the audience, my husband, Steve.

We kissed as I leant forward, enjoying his hands as they rubbed my thighs, until I was ready for more. I lifted Edward forward, indicating that he should stand from his reclined position in the chair. I left him standing momentarily, walking in my huge heels to the light switch. I flicked off the main light, leaving only the glow of the fire to illuminate us as we would perform. I put my favourite sexy music on the stereo, and then returned to Edward, who, with a clear erection in his trousers, stood waiting for me.

I went to Edward and we danced together slowly, the music helping us to melt together. I felt his erection push against my groin as we drew closer. Behind me, Steve sat silently, sipping on his drink as his wife of eighteen years began to have sex with a stranger, right in front of him in his very own living room. He was spellbound.

We swayed together for a long time, our hands and mouths exploring the delightfully wicked feelings one gets when having sex with a new partner. I found Ed to be firm but actually shy, unlike his persona at the restaurant when he had first met. He seemed content to let me take control, and I was just the person to do so.

I slowly turned to face Steve, my erect nipples clearly visible through the sheer shimmering mesh of my pink mini. I blew him a kiss as I leaned forward, my ass jutting backwards to rub against Ed's now very stiff cock. I moaned and cooed as I felt his hands grab me by the hips, forcing his cock between my cheeks whilst still in his trousers. I must have been quite a sight, leaning back against the hands and erection of a stranger.

I wiggled a while, wanting to tease Ed but to also titillate my husband, Steve. I reached up and lowered the top half of my dress, exposing my nipples. I began to play with them, pinch them, squeeze my boobs, and all the while I felt the cock of a stranger pushing against my ass cheeks.

Behind me now, Ed reached for the hem of my dress and ever so slowly lifted it above my hips. MY bare ass and pussy was now exposed. I looked my husband in the eye the whole time. He shifted uneasily in his chair, as I slowly parted my legs, allowing Ed better access as his fingers began to explore my cunt.

I closed my eyes and groaned loudly as I felt Ed's fingers find my clitoris. He was so gentle, I just stood there bent over and enjoyed his touch. He found my love button with one hand, and began to flicker my clit with tiny, slow and soft movements. He was very good. His other hand discovered the moistness of my pussy, and he pushed a finger very slowly inside me. I threw my head back as the first penetration registered.

"Oh god, Steve, his fingers are inside me now," I said.

Steve moaned and spread his legs in his chair as he watched.

Behind me Ed was being very good, and was slowly turning me on more than I had been in quite a while. I enjoyed the combination of fingers rubbing my clit and two others now fucking my pussy at the same time. I was getting very aroused. I pushed back to meet the invading fingers, egging Ed on to fuck me more with his hands.

I started to rock back and forth, wanting this incredible scene never to end. I was in my own home, letting a stranger finger fuck me as I pushed my pussy back against his fingers, in front of my husband, dressed like a pole dancer, and I was loving it. Neither of my lovers seemed to be complaining either, so I kept going!

Slowly, I began to climax.

"I'm cumming," was all I could muster as Ed's fingers worked their magic.

I climaxed in front of the warm fire, standing up with the fingers inside me and a hard cock pressing urgingly into my ass cheeks.

My body shook, my hair thrashed and I moaned and groaned aloud as the orgasm took control of my body. At first I just twitched, then my muscles contracted strongly, and finally, as Ed pushed his fingers deeper and harder inside my spasming cunt. I shook and trembled until my whole body collapsed downward, dislodging the invading hands from my sopping pussy.

It was great.

Steve unzipped his cock at the onset of my orgasm, and was now stroking it openly, in front of Ed ad myself. Ed, meanwhile, was standing there behind me, his glistening fingers clear in view by the firelight, a smile on his face.

I turned to him, my now exposed ass and back facing my horny hubby as he sat in the chair watching me have sex with this man.

I waited until my orgasm had totally subsided, then stood up once more to kiss Ed on the lips. I passionately held his face in my hands, then aggressively kissed him with full force. I was becoming rampant and wanted more than anything to fuck this man in front of my husband. I kissed him until I thought his cock was going to burst from his trousers. Reaching down, I felt his erection, and rubbed it outside the material. I glanced around to Steve, and winked at him as my hand worked it's magic on Ed's cock.

Dropping to my haunches in my high heels, I reached up and unzipped Ed's trousers. Very, very slowly, I snaked my hand inside, until I found the waistband of his underwear. I pulled it downwards, until his cock shaft popped free, and I was able to feel it for the first time in my hand. It was very warm, and the heat that was coming from his cock turned me on even further.

NOTE: I know many of you men think that those really life like jelly dongs are as good as a cock for us girls to fuck, but let me tell you, there is NO substitute for a real penis. The heat that emanates along the entire shaft when erect is something to admire, and as yet, I have not found a dildo to match it.

I langoriously squeezed, rubbed and felt the shaft of Ed's cock in my hand as my husband watched us. I looked at Ed's face and his eyes were closed, concentrating on the feelings I was giving him with my hand wrapped around his penis. I reached lower down and found his balls. To my delight, Ed, aged 55, had his balls clean shaven! They felt wonderful in my hand as I played and fondled them in front of my husband.

Slowly, I turned my head to face Steve once more, my hand staying in the stranger's trousers, playing with his cock. I wanted my husband to feel the tease that was inside me dying to get out.

Steve moaned and rubbed his cock shaft.

"You look beautiful, babe," he said, the lust in his eyes.

I smiled and turned once more to face Edward, my mind now totally focussed on making my husband enjoy the show I was putting on for him.

For a brief moment I stopped fondling Ed, just long enough to ease his belt open and unzip the front of his trousers. Ever so slowly, I lowered his pants to the floor, before dropping to hands and knees, on all fours, and then lapping at the outline of his dick as it strained to escape the underwear trap it was in. I found the head outline and licked the rim as it pushed against the elastic waistband of his Calvin's.

Once I had fained sucking his cock for a few minutes, I noticed his underwear were very wet. I was unable to tell if it was the saliva from my mouth, or the pre-cum that was seeping from his cock as I sucked him in front of my husband.

Still on my knees, I reached up and eased the elastic over the tip of his cock, until it wonderfully 'popped' free of it's confinement. Pointing menacingly towards the sky.

With my pink mini gathered in my midriff like a belt, my pink heels were sticking back towards Steve.

"Suck him, Babe. Let me watch you suck his cock and make him cum. I want to see you swallow his sperm you nasty, nasty slut!" I knew this sort of scene really got Steve going. I have to admit, despite the kinkiness of it all, it got me totally hot aswell, and I certainly didn't need his permission nor encouragement to take Edward's penis in my mouth and suck him off. I have always adored giving head, and the heat and wickedness of this situation only heightened the enjoyment and erotic arousal was getting from the fact that I was about to give head to a complete stranger in my own home.

Reaching up with my right hand, I seized his shaft and pulled the head down towards my boobs. I squeezed the dick between my cleavage and gave it a few slow pumps, looking Ed in the eye as I did so.

"MMMMMmmmmm, you have a wonderful cock, Edward," I said, "I think I want to suck it. Would that be ok with you?"

Yes, stupid question I know, but I love taking control of the situation, and the tease factor is a huge part of that control as far as I am concerned. I don't have sex just to be a receptacle for men, or for my husband's pleasure. I fuck for me. End of story.

It was strange because, Ed, who had been so confident and self-assured all evening, was suddenly like a small boy with a new lego set!

"Ooh. Please , Dee. Please? Yes, please."

He was almost begging, and I swear he was also drooling!

Giggling a little at his desperation to have his penis in my hungry mouth, I took the head into my mouth like a popsicle and just focused on the rim and the tip. I was certainly in no hurry. I sucked and licked the head, making popping sounds as I took it in and out at will. Occasionally I bit the rim just a little, to remind Ed who was in charge.

At one stage I found myself fingering my clit as I sucked his cock, and I looked around to see Steve rubbing some lubricant onto his cock as he began to pump his fist up and down as he watched me suck Edward's dick.

It was wild!

I decided I wanted more in my mouth, and so adjusted my position to be able to take more of his cock into my throat. Up and down I sucked, the moisture from my saliva working nicely to help him glide in and out of my throat. I was frigging my clit really fast now, and was beginning to hit the heights of my second orgasm for the afternoon.

The waves overwhelming me, I jammed his cock into my throat, as I cam and enjoyed a massive orgasm in front of my husband. I kept going with my fingers on my pussy until I had stopped shaking, and the beads of sweat had formed between my boobs and ass cheeks. I was ravid, and the cum I had just experienced almost made me bite down too hard on Edward's cock. I let him go, as my breathing returned to normal and the warmth overtook my whole body.

"Shit, Dee, look at your nipples baby!," said Steve.

Both Ed and I looked down and noticed that my nipples were indeed very hard, poking their way forward. Edward reached down and played with them, pinching and flicking them nicely.

"Simply breathtaking my dear," he said, both his hands now cupping my boob and playing with them as he bent down to kiss me on the mouth. I returned the kiss. It was very passionate. There was plenty of tongue, and I enjoyed the slithering feel of a strange tongue inside my mouth as my husband continued to masturbate a few metres away.

Feeling extra naughty, I stood up, stretching my slightly cramped knees, and walked across to where Steve was pulling himself. In the light given off by the open fire, his cock was glistening with the shiny lubricant. I didn't care. I was ravenous and wanted to tease him more than anything. I was in the mood to show off in front of him, and wanted to fuck the absolute skin off poor Edward, but first I wanted to remind Steve what a hot fox I can be when I am in the mood.

Dropping to my knees in front of him, I moved his hand from his shaft. It was sticky from the lube.

I leant forward and sucked his cockhead, the sweet tasting sticky liquid tasting warm as I took more of his cock in my mouth. I managed to deep throat Steve, a fact that has highlighted our sex life all these years. Once fully inside my throat, I wiggled and snaked my tongue along the underside of his shaft, his head nestled in the area behind my tonsils. I sucked and sucked until I knew he was about to cum.

Suddenly..........without warning.........in a total act of wickedness.......I withdrew his cock from my mouth with a loud 'pop'.

The look on his face was priceless. He was mortified. I knew that the scene of his wife in front of him sucking off a stranger and cumming as she masturbated while giving him head had got him aroused almost to the point of no return.

Slowly, with a huge smile on my teasing face, I moved back to where Ed was standing. He was now to the side of the fire, leaning against the brick wall on the right hand side of the mantelpiece, his very much erect penis pointing outwards and upwards. I knew what I had to do, for all of our sakes.

I walked across and once more used my mouth to wet his dick. I reached up with one hand and drew his face to mine, kissing him on the lips as my other hand reached lower and found his cock. As we kissed in front of my husband, I guided his cock into my now very wet vagina. I used the power in my hips to push him deeper with each thrust, and before long, the squelching noises we were emitting were evidence of the moisture that was coming from my pussy as we fucked in front of my husband.

I now had both my hands around Edward's neck, out mouths locked together as we kissed. Ed's hands were on my butt cheeks, cupping my buttocks as he pulled me to him with each thrust. His penis was not huge or long, but is was very hard and he was a nice fuck. We managed to get up quite a rhythm as we bounced up and down fucking in front of Steve. I wanted to tease my husband some more, and so I began to make whimpering sounds, as if I was almost in pain from the fucking I was receiving.

"MMmmmph, arrggg, oooohhh, yes, pheww,,,, ggrrrnnnn..........."

I went on and on. As if to emphasise the enjoyment Ed was giving me, I began to thrash my hair around, throwing my head back and forth in pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes, baby. Oh Ed, your cock feels wonderful. Fuck me, toss me up and down on your cock, come on, give it to me baby...fuck me hard now!"

"Yes baby, Yes," was all Steve could muster. His hand once more covered in glistening lube as it pumped up and down on his shaft.

By this time I had my legs wrapped around Ed's waist, his hands locked behind my knees as he struggled to hold me up and fuck me. I kept forgetting he was 55 I guess, because I almost moaned with disappointment when he lowered me off his cock and told me he needed to change position!

What he did next though, made up for it.

He turned me to face Steve, who was still wanking himself off as he watched his wife fuck another man in his own home just out of reach.

Slowly, he bent me forward at the waist, my boobs hanging down, my legs parted, balancing in my huge pink spiked heels. I felt his cock head enter me. It was slow, but delightfully warm. Just as I felt him bottom out inside me, his hands were on my breasts, cupping them as he began to fuck me from behind. It wasn't quite the doggy position, because I was still technically standing up. However, after about five minutes of wonderful screwing, I dropped to me knees on the coffee table and we assumed the classic doggie style fuck. It was lovely. My nipples were tingling from the grip of Edward's hands as he fucked me with long, sure strokes.

I bounced back and forth on his cock, squealing, moaning, and almost screaming with pleasure as we fucked facing Steve.

"His cock feels so good" I said. "Deeper, baby, deeper. Oh Steve, I love fucking, and Ed is doing me so well I never want it to top. Do I look sexy honey? Is his cock inside me? Can you see it? Can you see my wet cunt on his beautiful cock, Steve?" I went on and on, my husband trying to close his eyes and think about the rubbish tip or something I guess. Apparently he didn't want to cum. Yet.

To his absolute credit, Edward proved to be a wonderful fuck. His self control was amazing, and I suspected that I wasn't the first woman he'd picked up and taken home to fuck. He just kept going on that wonderful rhythm of long strokes, the feeling incredible as we fucked.

I resumed my head thrashing, my hair flying back and forth as I moaned and squealed with the pumping. It was great sex, and I must have looked a sight, bouncing up and down on the stranger's cock.

Just as I was certain Ed would need to cum, I felt him pull back just a little, and slow his movement. I turned to look at him, a puzzled, almost begging look on my face once more.

"Baby........why'd you stop?? Come on, give me more, I need more. Fuck me Ed, fuck me now!!" I demanded of my new lover.

He raised his finger to his lips, indicating I should be silent.

"Ready for something special, Steve?" he asked my husband, who was once more watching this man fuck his wife intently.

"Absolutely" was Steve's reply, as he reached for the tube of lubricant and squeezed a generous amount onto the palm of his hand once more.

I wasn't sure what Edward was planning, but I didn't have long to wonder.

"Steve, the lubricant please?" called Ed to my husband.

Tossing it, Steve laid back and began pumping his newly re-greased hand along the cock I know so well.

Behind me though, Ed was preparing for something a little more raunchy. He covered his cock in lube, then slowy pointed the nozzle of the tube towards my ass and squeezed a generous amount around my anal opening.

I now knew what he wanted, and I reached down to play with my clit in anticipation of the intensity of the feeling I was about to experience.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers