Cuckold Humiliation

Story Info
Man is humiliated when his Mistress cuckolds him.
1.1k words
3.98
93k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a true happening in my life a few years ago.

*****

I am sitting on a wooden high backed chair facing our double bed. I am naked with my ankles secured to the chair legs and my thighs strapped down keeping my legs widely spread apart. My wrists are tied to the back supports and there is a leather strap fastening my chest to the chair back. In my mouth I have a gag with an internal dildo. I was placed here by my wife/Mistress nearly an hour ago with no explanation of what I should expect.

Since I have been here I have seen my Mistress shower and dry herself before putting on her best black bra and panties and then her most figure hugging favourite dress. She then spent some time applying her make up and doing her hair. Without a glance at me or a word of explanation she goes downstairs.

What seems like an age later I hear the front doorbell and then can hear voices and laughter. Eventually I hear footsteps on the stairs and the bedroom door is opened. My Mistress enters and is followed to my horror by Roger the neighbour from four doors away. He has a reputation as a womaniser and I actively dislike him because he always seems so confident that he appears to me to be bigheaded. As he enters the room and sees me naked and helpless he actually laughs out loud.

After coming into the room fully he takes my Mistress into his arms and they begin kissing passionately and I can see him exploring Her body with his hands. I presume he has already been doing this downstairs but have no way of knowing. After a while they part a little and he unzips Her dress and lets it fall to the floor. I can see her erect nipples pressing through the material of her bra and then see his hands finding them and squeezing them. Moments later he unfastens the bra and throws it to the floor.

After more kissing and fondling I see my Mistress unbutton his shirt and strip it from him. Almost immediately She falls to her knees and unfastens his belt and then his trouser zip before slowly lowering them to the floor. I can see his penis burst free and stand firm and erect. It hurts me to admit to myself that it is both longer and thicker than mine and that I know instantly that he will satisfy my Mistress more than I have ever been able to do.

Whist still on Her knees my Mistress immediately takes the head of his cock into her mouth and starts to work eagerly on it. The look of pleasure on Her face is unmistakable and she takes as much of it into Her throat as she can manage. As she is doing this I see Roger turn to me and smile disparagingly down at me. I can only turn away in dismay.

After what seems like for ever, knowing I would have cum long before if it were me, I see Roger touch Her hair and encourage Her to her feet so that he could explore Her body again with his hands. This time he eases her panties down so that She could step out of them. I watch as his hand disappears between Her thighs and starts to caress Her and at the same time he stoops to take one of Her nipples into his mouth.

Much as I am hating what I am watching I feel my penis straining against my chastity cage in its attempts to achieve an erection and can feel precum dripping from it. I am also aching from straining against my bonds.

It is not long before the couple move onto the bed right in front of me and I watch Her hands stroking his engorged penis whilst I see his fingers moving rapidly in and out of Her dripping wet pussy.

Roger doesn't seem to me to be the sort of man who would give oral to a woman but to my surprise I see him move between my Mistress's legs and start to insert his tongue into Her pussy and to lick and suck on Her clit. It is only a matter of moments before She starts to shake and scream as she cums to a violent climax.

This is his signal to move up over Her body into the missionary position. They are lying with their heads away from me so I am looking directly up between their legs and I watch as my Mistress moves her hand down to guide that monster cock into Her pussy. I then watch transfixed as I see it buried deep inside Her and then begin pumping in and out.

She soon erupts into another climax but he just goes on and on. I begin to see why he has the reputation he has because I cannot believe that many men could go on that long. Eventually of course he has to cum and as he starts to groan and to speed up the strokes my Mistress joins him with yet another climax as they cum together and collapse into a sweaty heap.

When they have recovered, to my horror, I hear my Mistress ask him if he would like me to lick his cock clean and heave a sigh of relief when he says it would be a shame to take out my gag in case I should try to speak. But he then says he will content himself with wiping it clean on my face before he washes it and this he does.

My Mistress waits whilst he washes and dresses before taking him back downstairs whilst still naked. She is gone for some time before I hear the front door closing. I have no idea what they did in that time but when She returns to the bedroom She tells me She will release me so that I can use my tongue to clean her pussy of Her juices and his cum before she has a shower.

She lays on the bed whilst I do my service to Her which does nothing to arouse Her but adds dramatically to my humiliation.

She then goes into the shower leaving me to reflect on what has happened and to wonder how I am going to manage to live in the future four doors from the man who witnessed my humiliation and who had his way with my wife in that way. I know that every time we meet we will both be thinking of it.

My final thought is to worry that my Mistress will choose to repeat the experience either with him or another of the neighbours. I can only wait and wonder.