Cuckold in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex and daughter continue to cuckold me.
743 words
3.96
95.9k
46
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my last submission, I had an interesting couple of months. Every Friday night I met my ex Kayla at the local ABS at 8pm sharp.

Kayla and I parked ourselves in one of the glory hole booths in the seedy back room. Kayla would make me kneel and suck anonymous cock for two hours on average. On a slow night I'd swallow 4-5 loads but on a busy night that total could rise to a dozen. Most of the cocks were big black thick cocks as it was a store in an urban area. Every once in awhile Kayla would make me watch as she sucked off a guy or two. Their cum always made it into my mouth via a snowball swap.

I became quite good at not gagging or choking on the meat and Kayla was satisfied that I was still her cock sucking little cucky boy. Once my belly was full of stranger's cum, Kayla would take me to the theater and make me watch as she would let any and all strange men, and women have sex with her.

My humiliation(which I crave) was achieved by not being worthy of having sex with Kayla, yet any random stranger could have their way with her no strings.

After our night of debauchery I would return home and clean up and prepare for Saturday's new ritual.

Around noon every Saturday, my now 20 year old daughter Cassie and her boyfriend Adam would show up at my door and for the next several hours I would serve as their cuckold.

The ritual would start with me stripping naked and putting on a pair of thongs, a wig and some bright red lipstick. I would kneel before my cuckoldress daughter and jack off my tiny cock until I spent my seed onto her bare feet. Cassie would then rub her feet together and force me to lick them clean. All the while Cassie would insult me, spit on me and slap my face.

Cassie took enough photos and video's of me performing my humiliating acts of submission to keep me blackmailed for life. She wasn't too demanding but suffice it to say that she was well dressed, had the latest cell phone and drove a pretty nice car. . . all financed by her daddy.

Cassie would make me lay on the bed with my head hanging off the end as she would straddle my face, her sweet shaved pussy just inches from my face. Adam would then take his place behind her and would first shove his long thin cock down my throat for lubrication before he proceeded to doggy fuck my daughter while I watched up close and personal.

Every so often Adam would pull out and let me taste my daughter's sweet pussy juice as I sucked his glistening cock before he returned it deep into my Cassie's quivering cunt lips. When he was about to shoot he would normally pull out and unload his two hundred million or so sperm into my mouth. I would be forced to keep his load in my mouth and swish it around and show Cassie the wad before I was allowed to swallow it, thanking them both for feeding me the salty prize.

After a break for some lunch(for them,) we would repeat the process except the second time around would involve me rimming Cassie's ass and lubing her butt hole with my tongue. After Adam gave my daughter a proper pounding in the ass he would shoot his load into her ass and she would force me to clean out her ass cream pie and of course clean up his messy cock as well.

Cassie would sometimes piss into a glass and force me to drink up her golden nectar. If Adam was "up" to it he'd receive one final blow job from the cuckold dad before they left me with a stomach full of cum and smeared red lipstick.

My oldest son Billy has shown no interest in cuckolding his sissy cock sucking father but often Cassie brings along some of his used condoms to feed me, furthering my humiliation.

Cassie whispered in my ear before she left last time that she had a special treat in store for her daddy next week and to keep all day and night free. Boy she wasn't kidding. What a night it was. Stay tuned for part three of my cuckolding adventures.