Cuckold in the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
I snapped.
1k words
4.02
57.4k
25
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 20-year-old daughter Cassie has been cuckolding me for months now and I have accepted the fact that I am stuck servicing both her and my ex at their will. Being a humiliation slut, I don't mind so much. Recently though, something happened to change this dynamic.

Cassie's best friend, Gigi, moved to another state after graduation. She recently returned for an extended vacation. Gigi is smoking hot and has always been a flirt. I never really took her serious because she was just a girl but now that she is of legal age, her continued advances are becoming harder to deflect. One particular night I happened to have just finished servicing my ex Kayla and I ran into Gigi and Cassie as they returned from a night of partying.

Gigi was up to her usual tricks, flirting, rubbing up against me, telling Cassie that she wanted to "get with" her Daddy. I played it off like I normally did but deep down yearned to spend a night between Gigi's thighs. I offered to give Gigi a ride home as I was headed that way and she was too drunk to drive. She jumped at the chance. Cassie gave me the stink eye and said that I'd better behave myself of there would be hell to be paid. I nodded my understanding to my Cuckoldress daughter.

On the drive to Gigi's mom's house, she was all over me. Gigi made it quite clear that she knew about my relationship with Cassie and that although she though it was messed up, she sort of understood my situation and figured that I continued letting Cassie and Kayla cuck me due to the black mail pics and video's in their possession. Gigi said that if I had sex with her it would be a perfect way to get even with Cassie.

I let Gigi know that I was flattered that she was interested in me and that I would take her offer into consideration but that if something were to happen it wouldn't be with her being intoxicated. She would have to be sober and still willing to get down and dirty.

Seeing that I wasn't going to jump her bones YET, Gigi laid back in her seat and proceeded to rub one out, fingering herself to an orgasm. I had a front row seat as she spread those lovely thighs and slid her thin panties to the side, her already short skirt hiked up almost to her waist.

Gigi pulled her fingers out of her now glistening pussy and forced them into my mouth so that I could taste what I was missing. She was delicious.

As we arrived at her mother's house, she reached over and gave me a deep wet kiss so that I had something to think about while I drove the rest of the way home. My tiny dick was stiff as a post and it actually wasn't as small as normal. Maybe this was destiny? I'd have some time to think about it.

The next morning(Saturday,) I was awakened by Cassie. She was by herself which was unusual. I normally had a bull to service when she visited. Cassie said that she was pissed off at her best friend for the way she flirts with me and wanted to make sure that I had no intentions of returning the advances. She brought with her the bdsm kit both her and her mother often used on me when they wanted me to understand who was in charge. This had the makings of one of those sessions.

I told my Mistress daughter that I had no intentions of succumbing to the advances of her friend but Mistress Cassie wanted to beat it into me. She forced me into my normal introduction position of kneeling before her and jacking my tiny cock off onto her feet and then licking them clean. This was followed by rimming her ass and licking her arm pits.

Mistress Cassie proceeded to get into my face, spitting on me, slapping my face, pulling my hair, choking me, kicking me in the balls, shoving a butt plug up my ass and head butting me in the chest, knocking the wind out of me. As I lay on the floor, she hovered over me and the crack of the crop began.

She was not holding back, beating me senselessly trying to break what small amount of will I had left. . . ensuring that I continued to serve her and only her(well, her and her mother.) As I entered my "subspace" she could tell I was at the end of my pain tolerance. Now it was time for the mind fucking to begin.

The verbal abuse began. She was really getting into it this particular morning and it wasn't long before she actually had me in tears. I begged for her to stop but the insults continued. She said that I was a worthless piece of shit and that I was lucky that she even gave me the time of day. Then something happened that changed the whole dynamic of our relationship.

Cassie went down a road that no one should ever go down. She insulted my mother. Bad choice princess. SMACK! She never saw it coming. . . Cassie lay on the floor, her face red from the sting of the slap she was blindsided by. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back up and smacked the other side of her face, sending her down to the floor again. Grabbing her by the ears I stared straight into her eyes and head butted her, her nose exploded into a gashing bloody mess. She was dazed and speechless. I continued to hold her by the ears while her blood ran down into her mouth and down the front of her face.

"Take it back Bitch!" I screamed at her

She was crying but could not speak.

"Take it back I said!"

She was trying to speak but could only manage a nod. Finally she was able to sputter out an apology. I informed her that "You've awakened a beast." I spat on her in disgust and she sobbed and curled up into the fetal position on the floor. "I'm so sorry Daddy!" was all that she could muster. "Sorry you are" was my response.

Moving forward, things WOULD be different. Stay tuned. . .