Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 05

Story Info
It's Bunny's birthday! Hilarity and utter depravity ensues.
1.1k words
3.63
10.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chance005
Chance005
12 Followers

Chapter 5: Bunny Bone's Brilliant Birthday Bash

For her birthday, Cuckold Joe got his wife Bunny a new pair of shoes. They were spectacular. Christian Louboutin, the ones with red bottom. Beautiful pitch-black leather with hand-made stitches, studded with real diamonds. Tall soles and heels that could kill a man. They were the kind of shoes you'd wear on television.

"Do you like them?" Joe asked.

"Like them?" Bunny said. "I would fuck them and have their babies."

To properly thank her husband for the gift she slammed his head down on the kitchen counter and grabbed his dick from behind. She thrust her pelvis against his ass as if she was fucking him, just the way he liked it. To put an extra pinch of spice on the occasion, she told him about the time she cheated on him with a sweaty, middle-aged Greek guy on their trip to Europe a few years back.

"You remember him, right? From the beach? We both laughed when we saw him, 'cause he looked so cheesy in that tiny swimming-trunk and his greasy pony-tail. God, it was so fucking hot that day. You left to get something to eat, and he came straight over once you were out of sight. He didn't speak much English. I took him to our hotel-room, 'cause of the air-condition, right? But the damn thing wouldn't work, or I didn't know how to work it, and it was like a fucking sauna in there. He fucked me so good on our hotel bed, like the heat wasn't even bothering him, and I sucked his hairy balls while my brain turned into melted cheese. He made me cum so hard, baby! But after a while, the heat was just intolerable, and he showed no signs of letting up, so I begged him to fuck me in the ass, 'cause I thought it would make him cum sooner. He liked that. His big Greek boner felt so righteous in my asshole, and the fucker kept going until I passed out! When I woke up, I had a sore ass, a face full of cum and two hundred Euros were missing from my purse. ."

Joe groaned and came in her hand.

Bunny put her new shoes on and picked out a short black dress with a mean cleavage to go with them.

"You're going out?" Joe said.

"Yeah. I'd ask you to come, but it's my birthday, and I don't really want you to."

"That's all right. I'll stay home and watch the game. Who are you meeting?"

"Nobody. Not that I know of. Don't wait up."

"Have fun."

***

It was her birthday, and Bunny sat in a particularly seedy bar in her pretty black dress and her spectacular new Christian Louboutin shoes that her husband had given her just hours earlier. A biker goon with a snake tattooed on his face approached her and asked if he could buy her a drink.

"Sure," she said, even though she hadn't even finished the one in front of her. A girl's allowed to spoil herself on her own birthday. The goon ordered a double.

Twenty minutes later, Bunny was sucking his big fat dick in a bathroom stall. He bent down and groped her titties and told her she had good cock-sucking lips. He was getting real hard by now, and he wanted her to try and fit the entire thing into her mouth. She tried to tell him that it was too much, but he couldn't hear her because her mouth was full of cock, so he kept encouraging her by holding on to her head and pressing his dick further down her throat until she gagged and puked all over his pretty dick.

"FUCK!" he cried. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOOD AT THIS!"

Bunny threw her head into the toilet bowl and puked some more.

"That's nasty," the goon said and wiped some chunky remains of birthday dinner off his cock. He looked down at Bunny in her pretty dress and fancy shoes, kneeling in front of the toilet with her head in the bowl. "But you know what would be even more nasty?" he said, scratching his chin.

He hitched up her dress and smacked her ass up right, pulled her panties down to her knees and rammed his cock into her asshole, using her own puke for lubricant. He pushed her face all the way down into the puke-stained bowl and hit the flusher.

"Fuck, yeah," he groaned. "You know, I thought this was just gonna be a cheap way to empty my balls, but this is turning into something real special. You know, something you wanna tell your friends about and shit."

He hammered her ass so hard you could hear the claps out on the street, and when he pulled out her rim was so loose a huge chunk of shit came pouring out, landing in a big pile on the bathroom floor between her knees.

"FUCK!" he cried, yet again. "Now you're shitting on my cock?"

He grabbed her wet hair and pulled her up from the bowl, dick-slapped her a few times with his filthy cock.

"CLEAN THAT UP!" he barked and shoved his dick into her mouth.

"Now," he said, standing back. "Where do you want the load, bitch? I'll let you choose between your fucking face and your tits, 'cause I'm not an inconsiderate dirty pig like you!"

"WHAT?!" Bunny yelled. "YOU'RE FUCKING DONE?! I DIDN'T EVEN CUM YET!!"

"Er..." the goon stuttered. "You- you wanna cum? After all that?"

"Fuck yeah! It's my fucking birthday!"

"... Respect!"

"Just watch the shoes, will you? They're brand new."

The goon ripped her dress wide open in the front, pressed her against the wall and choked her until her face turned blue, spanking her pussy with his hand until she came for thirty seconds straight. Then he hitched her legs up, back pressed against the wall, and fucked that tender wet fuck-hole until she came so hard she started to cry. He dropped her to the floor and sprayed his sticky-juice all over her.

"FUCK!" she cried.

"What...?" the goon said.

"THERE! THERE'S A FUCKING CUM-STAIN on my SHOE!"

"Er..."

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING WATCH THE SHOES, ASSHOLE!"

Bunny socked his nose and elbowed his mouth so hard his jaw broke. It wasn't pretty. She fucked him up good, but stopped short of fracturing his skull against the toilet.

"Thanks for ruining my perfect birthday, asshole," she said, spat on him and left. Didn't even catch his name.

The cum-stain came out at the cleaners quite easily, but she still sensed that it was there, and it kept bugging her.

Chance005
Chance005
12 Followers