Cuckold Life

Story Info
The daily lifestyle of a hardcore cuckold.
2k words
4.34
41k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,329 Followers

This story is about the daily goings on of an everyday cuck. If Bi sex is not your thing or dominate woman don't read. For the rest of us get naked and have a good time.

*****

She said "cum in my mouth and then we will make out" before I knew it she had my pants down and was sucking my cock. I felt my balls tighten up as she deep throated my cock, my balls where being sucked on more and more as she violently sucked up and down.

I exploded a huge load of cum in her mouth, and not one drop of it escaped her swollen lips. She got up and planted a big kiss on my lips. I was so horny I wasn't thinking straight, I opened my mouth and she stuck her cum coated tongue all the way down my throat.

I could taste my cum in her mouth. I remember thinking how good it tasted as she forced her tongue down my throat , feeding me every last drop of cum. When we were done and I wasn't horny any more. I couldn't believe I let her do me like that. I keep thinking about eating my own cum and how good it tasted. And how wrong it was to have done that.

She kept on telling me how horny it made her to have total control of a man. How she had made all her previous boyfriends taste their cum. Needless to say, I married that girl and things have been great ever sense.

I have been converted into a sex slave for my wife. I dated my wife for 5 years before we married. In that five years she started me off eating my cum, to sucking her lovers off and eating her pussy full of other men's cum.

I am an expert cocksucker and can eat pussy better than any woman. My wife had her lover over for both of us to enjoy this weekend. It's always a kinky party when my wife and I have one of our friends over for a little sex.

This weekend my wife Pam treated me to a little humiliation. It started out with me getting her ready for her lover. As I was pulling her black garter & hose up her legs she was telling me how horny and excited she was.

I have a average size cock and it use to fill her desire's but with all of the large cocked boyfriends my wife has had. Her love holes have stretched out a little. Sometimes when she goes to the club she gets back in the corner and sees how many loads of cum she can get.

We are friends with the owner so nobody cares. HELL he fucks her too. Nothing makes me more horny than to stick my face in my ole lady's freshly fucked pussy and suck the cock juice out of her.

She loves this more than anything. Her pussy lips are long and thin. When I'm cleaning her up I suck her lips 4 inches out from her hole. I have been doing this for years, and I have it down to a art. I always love to think about other men fucking her and filling her up with their cum while I'm dressing her for a date. My cock is hard as a rock and Pam watches it closely.

The first sign of pre-cum, and my balls get tied up. She will take her finger and wipe it off my pee hole and feed it to me. By the time my balls gets banged around, I know longer have a hard-on. I finally get her dressed and she lets me inspect her pussy and ass to make sure it smells good.

She is so horny that I have to take a washcloth and wipe her wet cunt. She then reaches out and slips a cock cage over my cock. She has be bend over and she inserts a huge Butt plug in my very hungry ass. It has a device in it that every time the phone rings a vibe rater goes off and it massages my prostate.

The sensation is so great that if I'm standing up, it will buckle my knees. Pam experimented on me with it when she first bought it. She found out that after four rings of the phone. My cock would start producing pre-cum.

It's real humiliating when she keeps calling while she's out on a date fucking and sucking some dude. While she makes my cock jump around in my cock cage, not knowing how many times she's going to let it ring. I am forbidden to answer the phone if she lets it ring after four rings the answering machine will pick it up.

She knows that I just produced some pre-cum. She will talk nasty to me knowing I will not pick up the phone. Most of the time she will let me listen in while she's sucking and slobbering all over her lovers cock. Of course I can't jack off or get some relief till she comes home.

Knowing that when she came back home all her holes will be leaking with cum. Makes me horny thinking about it. I just got back in the door when the phone went off, it rang twice my cock jumped and I almost hit the floor.

My wife having a little fun with me. Around 1AM I hear her car pull up followed closely by two other cars. I go to the bedroom and strip off my clothes and lay down on the bed with my ass in the air. This is what she has trained me to do, so when she comes in she will reach around and insert her key to unlock my cock cage.

She will then slap my cock around a little and tug on my balls. I heard her come in and knew she had company with her. You never can tell what Pam will drag home. But I can tell you one thing I'm going to enjoy what ever happens.

Pam has brought home women, men, shemales, lesbians, Bisexuals, faggots with her you never know. Tonight she had brought home a young man about 25 and a pretty girl about 21. Pam released my cock cage and instructed me to lay down on my back as she spread her legs over my head and started rubbing her big swollen cunt lips over my face.

As she was telling me about all the cum she had been filled with she introduced me to her two friends Bob & Lilly. I could just barely hear her from all the cum leaking out of her pussy and ass.

As I tried to lick her clean. Pam pulled her pussy off my face and ask me if I would like to fuck Lilly? I said yes. Pam told me I would have to eat Lilly's pussy first. As I pulled Lilly's dress up a big, thick cock came spurting out of her little G-string.

Lilly had a set of balls that looked like tennis balls. I was surprised and confused, right in front of my face was a huge cock and balls, but when I look at her in the face I see a beautiful young lady. I grabbed her she-male cock at the base and started slowly licking up around the head of the beast.

As my lips sank over the head of it I could feel her balls pulsating, producing cum. I slipped that big member all the way down my throat. I have sucked many big cocks but I can't remember one bigger than this one. I had all I could stuff in my mouth and they were still four inches hanging out.

I fucked my mouth up and down trying to suck it all but there was no way I was going to do that. Lilly told me later that I had sucked more of her she-male cock down my throat than anybody else. That was a compliment, I was proud of.

I looked over at Pam and she was stroking Bob's big cock. She motioned for me to come over to where she was, I let loose of Lilly's she-male cock. Pam told me to try to swallow Bob's cock. I bent over and started sucking on it as Pam got up and pulled the butt plug out of my ass and started stroking her fingers in and out of my asshole.

She has been stretching my asshole for years. She motioned Lilly over behind me. I knew I could take the circumference of her she-male cock, but I worried about the length. When I felt Lilly's she-male cockhead get pass my anal ring I was getting excited, cum was dripping out of my cock.

I wiggled my ass back a little at a time. After about ten inches my ass was feeling full. Her cock was like a tree, it got bigger and bigger around the deeper she fucked me. Pam was massaging the outside of my asshole as I tried to take more and more of that huge cock.

All of a sudden my balls drawled up tight and cum shot out of my cock uncontrollable. This made my wife real horny, she was in my ear whispering all kinds of kinky shit. She kept telling me to take more...more of the she-male cock.

Thankfully, my ass is deeper than my throat, I took almost all of her cock meat deep inside me. She fucked me for over a hour and a half. Kept trying to bury it up to her she-male balls. Just wouldn't happen. Pam finally realized that Lilly was fucking me to death and told her to cum in my ass.

In the meantime Bob had been fucking my throat real hard when Lilly cum so did Bob. I got two huge loads of cum in my body at the same time. Wow, two loads of cum in and one load of cum out.

When Lilly slipped her she-male cock out of me, I could relax a little. My asshole was gaped open after the hard fucking I had received. I pulled Bob's cock out of my mouth and thanked Lilly for the ass fucking I got. I than concentrated on sucking Bob's delicious cock back to life.

I needed one more load of his tasty cum. Just when he was going to cum ,Pam pulled Bob's cock out of my mouth and captured his cum in her sexy mouth. She then came up and spit it in my mouth to swallow. Bob than came over and was slapping his cock back and forth across my lips, smearing his cum coated cock all over my face.

When he was done with me he left the room to go take a shower. I was exhausted so I laid back and fell asleep. Bob must have went home. When I woke up the next morning, Pam was laying on one side of me and Lilly was laying on the other side.

I had dried cum all over my face and cum had been leaking out of my ass all night. I got up to take a shower when my wife noticed Lilly's she-male cock was hard as a rock. My wife ordered me down between her spread legs. I was facing the cunt I love so much but unable to satisfy.

I take hold of Lilly's man sized cock. I line it up and stick it in my wife's love hole. I admire the size of Lilly's she-male cock, big and firm. I can't wait for Lilly to empty her heavy balls, of it's thick milky cum. I stick my tongue out and lick the side of her she-male shaft as she explodes her cum deep into my wife's hungry pussy.

She pumps it in and out till the cum is whipped into a lather. Lilly withdraws the monster cock and thick cum starts running out of my wife's gaped hole. I clamp my hungry lips around the opening of her cunt.

She rotates her hips and feeds me all the cream Lilly had dumped into her cunt. I slurp and lick every drop up. What a good breakfast I had that morning.

If you like this story and it made you cum, taste it. I love to hear your comments, good and bad, also Vote.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,329 Followers