Cuckold... New to Us

Story Info
First time girlfriend with another.
948 words
3.62
39k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So to get started we are a married couple both about 30 named Jack and Michelle. Michelle and I have 2 kids but you would never know by looking. She is right about 5 and a half foot and in incredible shape. She spends her time at the pool and working out.

We have been together since we were 18 and we are pretty much our only partners forever. We've both messed around with others but have only been with each other.

We went to different colleges and about half way through our first year I started feeling the "want" for her to have fun with others.

It was mostly just talk but we would have great sex after talking about it. She was really shy about it at first but started to open up and love when I'd go down on her after we talked about her with someone else. At first we always had to talk about her "meeting someone" as she didn't want to talk about people we knew.

Fast forward to the next summer. We still love to play the game but now we are back at home. Her friends from home encourage her to go out more on weekends and she seems to dress more sexy with it which I love.

Michelle's friends at the time are mostly single and always hang out with the same group of guys. I never really hit it off with the group even though we played sports together in high school. They were a year older than us which girls always like and they made a good match with 4 guys and 4 girls...Michelle being the 4th when she'd go.

The group worked out with three of the guys having regular hook ups... and then my girlfriend and the fourth guy were kind of extras.

Th fourth guy Kyle wasn't the single one out of need. He was always hooking up with the hottest girls while we were at school, but was going to school out of state so was single when it came to the summer.

Michelle always had a thing for Kyle in school but was generally staying away from parties or going to them with me. They did kiss one time over Christmas break at a party...I had to go home earlier and he drove her home. It turned into a bit of a fight at the time but is important later...

Anyway the summer started and I was working a lot. Michelle and that same group would hang out 2-3 times a week. I started noticing that she wanted to talk about "her with another guy" way more than usual. It took about a week to click.

I started paying attention and realized she would spend hours getting ready before these get togethers. Always a dress. Always something sexy under.

When I finally realized it I couldn't believe how sexy it seemed that she was spending extra time for another guy.

She came over that night after a party and was very tipsy. We went to my room and started to mess around. I was kissing her and playing with her thong and asked how her night was. I asked if she had "met anyone".

She whispers in my ear as I kiss her neck "Kyle kissed me. I kissed him too. I felt his dick baby. I want to fuck him".

I almost lost it She put a little pressure on top of my head and I went down on her. She came incredibly hard. I tried to get her to talk more as I fucked her but she refused.

She passed out and didn't mention it until the next weekend.

They were to all go away for the weekend to camp. This wasn't unusual for the group and there were a lot more people going than the usual.

The morning they were leaving Michelle stopped over. She was wearing some sexy leggings and a T-shirt. She got in bed with me and we started kissing as usual. She let me put my hand down the back of her pants to feel her thong but then stopped me. She asked me to talk.

She brought up the week before and how sexy it was. She admitted that her and Kyle kissed that night and she was really turned on. She played with his cock on the way to my house and that's what got her so horny.

So that weekend they end up sharing a tent and having sex the entire time. She texted me over and over making sure it was okay but was clearly having a great time.

Her friends dropped her off at my place onte way home on Sunday. We showered together, laid in bed and talked all day. It was very sexy as she asked me to rub her back but wouldn't have sex entire day. She finally had me go down on her and gave me a handjob while telling me about how she felt while he fucked her.

We talked about this weekend since it happened and although we haven't done anything else it still turns us on.

Earlier this week Michelle texted me that Kyle had sent her a message on Facebook and wanted to get together. I thought she was just laughing that he'd invite her or even showing of.

I texted her back "haha".

Her: so what do you think? I'm actually think it would be really fun to see him.

Me: wait you're serious about meeting?

Her: I thought you'd be into it.

Me: I guess I am. Do you actually want to fuck him again?

Her: don't be mad...

TBC