Cuckold Status: Active

Story Info
My wife cheats for the first time.
3.4k words
4.46
64k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so I am officially a cuckold. There is no other term which so perfectly encapsulates the role I have accepted. I was totally complicit in my wife's infidelity and am just coming to terms with the realisation that some doors, once opened, can't be closed. Hannah and I have been married for five years now. We have an amazingly open and honest relationship although until recently she was unaware that I was interested in cuckold porn. It's a bit of a cliché but forgetting to clear my browser history was my undoing; I suspect Hannah's reaction was less common. She confronted me immediately and asked why I hadn't shared my fantasy with her. She seemed more upset that I hadn't told her I imagined my wife fucking other men than by the fantasy itself.

"How do you imagine it, David?" She wanted to know. "Are you there when it happens? Is it just one guy or several? Am I a total slut?" She quizzed.

"I really should have known you wouldn't be phased" I laughed, "you're really too horny for one man anyway."

After that, cuckoldry became normal conversation between us. Hannah had always enjoyed teasing me and now I had given her the perfect ammunition. She would constantly comment on men she saw, tell me which ones she found attractive and/or which ones she'd like to fuck. She surprised me one night as we were preparing to leave for dinner by wearing a small gold ankle chain.

"I've heard this is what hot wives wear," she said smiling, "you know, to advertise that their husband is on board with the whole thing."

She seemed to find my fantasy quite liberating especially as she made it clear I was not allowed to stray.

"You may not be jealous," she maintained "but I am... Very much so."

And so the tone was set. She was free to take another lover, if she so chose, but I was to stay faithful to her. Actually, in theory this didn't bother me. I have never been a jealous person, I don't seem to have that instinct but I was very much in love with my wife. I still thought she was the most sexy and beautiful woman I'd ever known in real life and rarely noticed other women except in a perfunctory manner. We were lying in bed one night when the deal was officially sanctioned. Hannah was idly stroking and playing with my cock when she brought up the subject of cuckolding.

"Would you really be ok with it, if I slept with another man? I mean honestly?" She asked.

"Yes, honey, I would. As long as you still love me and want to stay married to me." I replied honestly, although a little distracted as Hannah was giving my erect cock her most of her attention.

"And would you be ok if he came in me, you know, like in those pictures you look at all the time?" She pressed, stroking firmer and more insistently.

She was referring to the various memes we had sent each other over the last few months. We both used memes and captions from porn sites and other sources as a way of 'sexting' when we were working or just couldn't be together. It was very disconcerting to open a message from my wife in a meeting, because it could easily be a romantic image of lovers on a beach under an enigmatic caption or just as easily be a submissive husband licking his hot wife's cream-pie.

"Well, you know I'm not all that squeamish." I answered smiling.

"Really? So you're honestly saying you could watch a well hung stud fucking me?"

She was smiling and really working my stiff cock now.

"Yes." I murmured.

"Watch him cum hard? Watch him pump his load into me as I lay moaning and squirming beneath him?"

Her hand was pumping furiously now and I closed my eyes, on the edge of a huge orgasm. "Yes..." I gasped.

And then, as I lay there, you'd slide between my legs and clean up all that nasty cum? That's really dirty baby!"

As she said this and just before I started to cum, she withdrew her hand, and suddenly I was thrusting against empty air. With the filthy images she had created in my head, I was powerless to stop myself 'tipping over', but now instead of a mind blowing release at her hands, I dribbled ineffectively onto my stomach. A perfectly timed ruined orgasm.

"Noooo..." I screamed. "Oh baby, why?"

I was distraught. Hannah was howling and laughing.

"Oh poor baby, I only give proper orgasms to my lovers, you know. Dirty little perverted husbands like you get what they deserve." She teased.

She scooped up some of the cum that had pooled on my stomach and slid her fingers into my mouth.

"There's no cream-pie tonight honey, will this do?"

She was still laughing as I reluctantly licked her slick fingers.

"That was really cruel." I complained as she continued to slowly feed me my discharge.

"I disagree," she quipped, "and you definitely said I can fuck around, that's official now. No backing out." She threatened.

A few weeks after that we spontaneously booked a week on the Spanish island of Tenerife. We had both been working too hard and miraculously a window opened up in both our work diaries at the same time. It was a fairly large fully-inclusive resort but all that we cared about when we booked it was that there was a pool and a bar. We're not particularly adventurous when we go away, preferring to lay like lizards on our loungers and soak up the sun.

We were booked from Saturday to Saturday and our first few days there were very lazy and relaxing. Admittedly Hannah took every opportunity to remind me of her new found freedom to stray but I assumed that it was harmless teasing. She would comment on the guys around the resort informing me which ones she fancied or who had 'checked her out'. She seemed much more confident too, strutting around the pool area in her bikini. Hannah has an amazing figure and even without her prompting I was aware of other men admiring her.

On the Thursday, two days before our holiday ended, I left her in the piano bar to exchange some currency at the reception desk. I was probably away from her for about twenty minutes and when I had left, she had been contentedly reading from her kindle. When I returned however she was standing at the bar chatting to a stranger. As I approached, taking note that he was about mid-twenties and very well built, not over muscular just very fit and athletic looking, Hannah waved me over saying,

"And here he is now..."

The stranger turned towards me in a friendly welcoming manner but my heart nearly missed a beat as Hannah introduced me.

"Jerry, this is my brother David." she was grinning at me. "David, this is Jerry."

I tried not to hesitate and held my hand out to him.

"Hello." I said carefully.

He shook my hand as Hannah continued in my direction,

"Can you believe Jerry has been eyeing me up all week, but didn't approach me because he thought we were a couple?"

"Really? That's crazy." I answered, playing along with her improvised role-play.

"I was just telling him about Sarah leaving you (Sarah?) a few weeks before the holiday, and you inviting your little sis' along instead." she gushed.

"Well, it would have been silly to let it go to waste." I agreed.

"Actually David, I have a cheeky favour to ask you?"

She was smiling evilly now.

"Oh yeah?" I responded warily.

"Yes, Jerry has offered to take me to the beach bar for a night cap. Would you mind me ditching you, and popping down there for a quick drink? I promise not to stay out too long." She was grinning widely now, daring me to refuse.

"Erm, it's a little late already hon' and, no offence," I nodded politely to Jerry now, "you have only just met." I said nervously.

"Please don't worry David, it's just down on the beach and I promise to have your sister home before curfew." Jerry said, winking at Hannah.

I was about to protest and find some way to prevent Hannah wandering off when she stated,

"Oh good, that's settled then. Give me two secs to pop to the bathroom and we can all head off."

As she said this she turned on her heels and headed towards the toilets. Jerry and I chatted awkwardly for five minutes until she returned. She was obviously enjoying herself and my discomfort was making it even more fun for her. She leant in to kiss me on my cheek, obviously in a sisterly way but I felt her hand reach around to my trouser waistband and she pushed something quickly down my back.

"If you want to stay up reading big brother, I'll be home in about an hour or so." She said smoothly and then turned and took Jerry's arm.

They soon left, looking very comfortable together and I reluctantly started back to our apartment alone. I reached behind my back and was dumbstruck to realise that Hannah had given me her panties, the ones I had seen her in earlier in the evening. It was surreal, but I had allowed my wife to go to a bar with a complete stranger and she had made a point of going 'commando'. Once back at the apartment I tried reading while I was waiting but understandably was unable to concentrate, my mind was reeling. Most surprising was how aroused I was. I felt very conflicted, alternating between being ashamed of myself and also, bizarrely wanting to hear what had happened between them. I waited anxiously for about ninety minutes before she returned, and I tried to act angry and hurt but she was smug and unrepentant.

"Don't tell me you weren't sitting here imagining his hands on my body? Touching me? Kissing me?" She challenged.

"And did he?" I demanded. "Does Jerry know you don't have panties on?"

"No, but he certainly knows I'm not wearing a bra." She smirked "and I bet he could tell you what cup size I am too."

I couldn't help seeing Jerry's hands all over my wife's body, touching and feeling her.

"Oh my god, he's got me so horny," she stated baldly, "take me to bed and fuck me!"

She turned and walked towards our bedroom.

"Although, if you're not up to the job, I'm sure Jerry wouldn't object to helping a desperate girl out, he did give me his number."

Apparently I was 'up to the job' but I couldn't help noticing how much more wanton and sexually charged Hannah was. Her pussy was already very wet and it was clear her petting session with Jerry had really stoked a fire in her. Lying in bed panting after an unusually steamy session she told me what they had talked about.

Jerry was a fire fighter, very much into fitness training and clean living. He'd come away with three friends for a lad's week in the sun. They had been almost as lazy as us, chilling around the pool by day and hitting the local bars at night. He'd noticed Hannah earlier in the week but as mentioned, thought I was her husband or boyfriend. Hannah had explained that my wife had left me for another man, unnecessarily adding that she thought I hadn't been looking after my wife in the bedroom. She'd come away with me merely to keep me company while I contemplated my failed marriage.

"What did you say your situation was?" I asked sarcastically, "are you single and available?"

"Oh god no!" She laughed. "I'm very happily married, and would never have considered cheating on my husband, but I just found Jerry too charming and handsome to resist."

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Did he buy that bullshit?" I asked incredulously.

"Well," she said slowly and deliberately, "why don't you ask him yourself tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"We had such a good time tonight, Jerry asked me on a date tomorrow." Hannah explained as my mouth dropped open.

"I told him that I couldn't leave my poor brother alone on our last night, so we decided to have dinner together, all three of us, then he's going to take me to a really good bar in town. Apparently they do amazing cocktails." She said with an evil smile on her lips.

"I thought you could come home and read, or watch TV, or even just sit and play with yourself thinking about your wife on a date with a horny fireman."

"You're not serious?" I said disbelieving.

"Why not baby? I thought this was your fantasy? She mocked. "You'll have to help me get ready too. I want to look extra slutty." She teased.

The next day was quite tense. I was completely dismayed that Hannah was deadly serious about the date. She was determined to make me suffer too.

"Do you think he should wear a condom?" She asked, while we were sat by the pool.

"He's really fit you know? I bet he can fuck for hours." She decided while we were at lunch.

"Oh, I hope he doesn't want his friends to join in." She finally tried back at the apartment, clearly trying to elicit a reaction from me.

I hadn't slept much the previous night, alternating between regrets that I had ever thought about cuckoldry and excitement over what might or might not happen. I kept imagining him touching her, kissing her, fucking her. I could practically see him pumping his cum into her willing pussy. I was torn whether or not to cancel the date, tell her she couldn't go and that I forbade it. Ironically I didn't because I didn't want to appear weak. It was me that had suggested she sleep with another man, did I want to appear petty and jealous now that she was considering it?

Hannah looked amazing when we left for dinner. She had saved a beautiful white mini dress for our last night, and it showed off her recently acquired tan to perfection. She was glowing and radiant too, clearly happy to be torturing me with my own fantasy.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Jerry had already secured a table and as soon as we joined him, Hannah went into 'full-on flirt mode'. She constantly touched his arm and seemed to find anything he said either fascinating or extremely hilarious. He was clearly besotted with my wife too and I was reduced to the role of gooseberry. As we drank coffee at the end of the meal and the two lovebirds were clearly anxious to be on their way, I came so close to stopping the whole show, but to my shame, I didn't and soon they were gone, laughing and holding hands as I looked on forlorn. I returned sullenly to our apartment at just after 10pm but Hannah did not return until 2:30. I was sitting on our small, cheap sofa when she opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hi honey." She said simply.

I just looked at her. She looked completely different to me although everything about her was the same. She stood with her back to the door and said simply,

"Well, it's done."

I couldn't speak but managed to stand and moved over towards her.

"You, my love, my husband... You are officially a cuckold!" She said laughing. "Maybe you always were in spirit, but as of about an hour ago, the fantasy became a reality, and oh!.." She continued, "it was really good."

"So you?..." I tried to ask.

"Oh god yes. To be honest, we might not have. Bless his heart, he really was a perfect gentleman." She explained, clearly very pleased with herself.

"Even when I expressed a deep desire to see the apartment where he was staying, the poor fool was blissfully clueless." She moved forward to me now, confident and unashamed. She kissed me passionately for a minute and the continued,

"It wasn't until I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock that he seemed to catch on."

She said licking her lips.

"I got him nice and hard, and between you and I, I could easily have let him shoot his load down my throat," she was looking at me intently "but I really, really wanted him to fuck me."

She had started to unbutton my shirt and I meekly let her, totally mesmerised by her.

"I undressed him, much like I'm undressing you now. Could you taste his cock by the way?" She asked rhetorically.

She was undoing my trousers now and as they fell to the floor she continued calmly.

"Once he realised what was going on though, oh my!" She gasped theatrically.

She effortlessly slipped off her dress now that she had undressed me, and moved around to the bed just wearing her panties. I stood motionless, watching her every move.

"You're wondering if he fucked me aren't you?" She asked, and then immediately answered herself,

"Of course he fucked me honey, and before you ask, if you can actually speak that is, yes, he was really good." She smiled.

"What you need to ask is did he wear a condom? As she said this and I stood like a mannequin, she laid back on the bed seductively.

"Did he?" I croaked, my mouth dry.

"Why don't you come and find out Cucky?" She taunted, laughing again.

I moved to the bed and gazed at her. She looked absolutely stunning and my flaccid dick started to stiffen. I slowly reached up to her waist and carefully pulled her panties down. As the thin material of her gusset pulled away from her slit, I could clearly see thick stringy strands of cum there. I removed her panties quickly and she teasingly spread her legs, displaying herself. Although I had often fantasised about cleaning up my cheating wife's cream-pies, I always assumed it would be a reluctant and unpleasant task. When faced with the reality however I lifted and parted Hannah's legs, spreading her pussy wide and then without hesitating, leaned forward and licked from the bottom to the top. Again and again I lapped at her and then I slowly lowered her legs and settled myself so that I could comfortably tease her clit and bring her to orgasm. I inserted one, and then two fingers into her deliciously slick pussy, rubbing the roof of her vagina and I could soon feel the tell-tale contractions starting. She came loudly and once I felt she was finished and completely satisfied, I moved up her body and slid my hard dick inside her. It certainly wasn't my best effort; I was so aroused that after a mere half dozen thrusts, I could tell I wasn't going to last long. Normally I would have changed position or tried to distract myself but tonight I was eager to spill my load and simply continued thrusting. As I cried out, cumming hard, Hannah whispered,

"Looks like you've got another cream-pie to clean up. "

I was totally spent and rolled off of her like a limp rag doll. Hannah clearly wasn't happy with this and sat up abruptly. She threw her leg over my chest and dropped herself unceremoniously onto my mouth.

"Cleaning cream-pies is a requirement for 'cucky husbands," she declared as I started lapping at her again.

The next morning, we were frantically packing clothes into our cases, not wanting to be late for our early morning flight, when Hannah's phone buzzed.

"It's a friend request from Jerry on Facebook." She said smiling. "Do you think I should accept? I don't think he lives too far from us." She laughed as I blushed.

"Do you want to?" I answered noncommittally.

"I really don't know..." She said, watching my reaction.

"He was awesome really, and you know, a total stud but..." She paused. "I think next time, I'd like someone more experienced." She finished.

"So, there is going to be a next time?" I asked quietly.

"Oh definitely," she grinned, "I intend to cuckold you many more times with lots of different men! You better get used to the taste of cum, cucky," she laughed, "there'll be lots more cream pies for you to slurp up!"