Cuckold Sucks Cock!

Story Info
Cuckold sucks my boyfriend's cock!
874 words
4.1
175k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckolds are meant to serve couples. Knowing a woman should be pleased by a real man is the sexiest truth you've faced and accepted. The funniest part is that you are grateful for being used by us. By me. While I get serviced and pleased by a real man. You'll never get to fuck me. Instead you will get to fund dates, purchase used condoms, and be of domestic service to us both. How pathetically grateful you will be to receive photos of us having a great time or to smell and taste the vile latex tasting remnants of my pussy and his semen. You will be deeply humbled seeing how handsome and worthy he is of me, so manly and masculine, unlike your beta inferior self. He is someone you will never be and the reason you will never be able to please me is because you're a nobody, just a cuck. You have the hopes of being teased with stories about how a real man makes me feel because woman constantly friendzone you and remind you that you do not belong in sexual encounters with them. You are disappointing. Your fantasies of having sex and being with women have long been gone. They have ceased to exist as you have realized the only way to please me, is by pleasing him. You hope to convey your desperation to catch my attention and please us both.

I have brought you the experience you crave. You are going to be of great service to me today. You have the amazing responsibility of getting him hard for me. How lucky you are! Getting to be in the presence of the amazing cock that penetrates me. Fills me deeply and makes me dripping wet. You will never be able to make a girl wet. The only thing you get to make wet is the cock that has been in places you have never seen or felt. Because you are a cuckold and cuckolds are pussy free. You will pay to see how pretty and pink my pussy is. Waxed and tight for the real man who gets to stretch me out and pound me. The cock who gets to rub against me and inside of me. Stretching walls and rippling orgasms from deep inside of me. The most you will ever get to stretch out is your mouth when he face fucks you even deeper.

You will put your mouth on him and suck like the cock slut you are. Serving your purpose to prepare a real man to please me and you will please him well. Aroused you watch as I grab his cock, guiding it in front of your mouth as I start pumping him. The smile on my face only increases the humiliation of me asking you to suck another mans cock. Embarrassingly the ultimate form of submission as your mouth parts, looking at me for approval before you continue. I only laugh and push your head further. What a good cuckold bitch, sucking my Mans cock with your mouth. That's right, stick your tongue out and gag! My encouraging words only arouse your embarrassment and humiliation. You are sucking his cock knowing you will be ignored in a corner afterwards when he fucks me.

You will hear my moans and face a wall like the pussy free cuckold you are. If you want to watch, you will suck his load out of me like a good cuck. On your hands and knees begging me to pay me and look at my pink, cum filled pussy. To have your face close to it and outstretch your tongue. Being teased by me as I make you suck every last drop off of his cock before allowing you to suck it out of my pussy. You will be used as human furniture and you will be fucked on and used for our pleasure. As a table, a couch, a bed. You will be used as a face seat. You will be used as a cuckold meant to please and serve its' owners. You will please my feet like a foot stool while I am being fucked. If I want his balls smacking your face while he is deep in my pussy, you will be there. Watching and not touching.

Keep sucking his cock, and get your hand off yours. I should lock you in chastity so you can not touch your cock. The only cock you touch is his, with my permission. Suck deeper til you gag and drool all over his cock and the floor. He will spit on your face while you suck his cock to remind you that you are underneath him. Cuckold bitches get spit on and cocks smacked and smeared on their faces. You will get spit on and smacked multiple times. Whenever he pulls out of my pussy I will spit on you too. To have a nice seat for cleaning and a lubricated face for cock smacking. Always spit on and mouth open to take whatever is given to you. Now go to your pussy free corner and face the wall while he fucks me. Jerk to my moans and the feeling of his cock in your mouth.