Cuckold with a Twist

Story Info
Couple's unwilling submission.
4.2k words
3.92
116.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to, face down on a bed, feeling vaguely uncomfortable and definitely a little dizzy. The room was darkened, and swimming to consciousness she had ignored the urgent sounds drifting through her ears.

Now, opening her eyes she peered through the dim, looking for the source of those sounds. At first what she saw didn't make any sense to her eyes. Reaching to a bedside table, she turned on the light and gasped at what it revealed.

A man , in a leather chest harness and pants to his knees, powerfully built and dark skinned, was pounding his cock into another man's ass. The other man was taking it but not without protest. He was straining out little grunts and muffled screams around a ball gag, strapped to an exotic looking bench .

It held him bent forward at near perfect height for the taller mans hips to get maximum push. His hands were cuffed to the forward legs of the bench, and his ankles back and further out, to the splayed legs of the bench.

In the split second of the lamps revelation, she noticed the bound man was of a smaller build, light skin tone, and sandy blond, a near perfect opposite to the taller man's dark muscular body. Both were covered in sweat and the sight of it all made her pussy twitch involuntarily.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" the dominator asked.

"I'm... not sure." she replied, realizing while that was true, she did know she was very wet,a little sore at both bottom and head and terribly confused feeling.

"Hang on a minute honey, I'm almost done with this sissy slut."

If anything, tall and dark redoubled his efforts, now slapping his balls audibly off the other man's ass, eliciting further painful grunts from the submissive. Now interspersed with those pain sounds were other sounds of pleasure. Somehow the smaller man was enjoying this brutal subjugation.

Intensely aroused now, and very curious, she leaned forward on the bed to get a better view. She almost gasped again. Hanging just below the edge of the bench was the smaller mans dick, caged in a small wire structure, strapped and secured somehow to his balls.

A steady flow of what looked like pre-cum was flowing from the caged cock. Feeling her pussy twitch again she began humping the pillow between her legs, enjoying the delicious feel of the soft material on her sore and swollen crotch.

Noting her obvious signs of arousal, tall and dark made a "tsk tsk" noise.

"Can't have the cock slave enjoying himself TOO much can we? " he asked with a leer.

Pausing for a moment, he lowered a blindfold already strapped to the mans head, so that he couldn't see her pleasuring herself on the bed in front of the bench.

"Go ahead baby, make all the noise you want, he isn't fit to see you cum but your voice will torture him enough." and with that he started again, slower now but just as deep, fucking him to the hilt.

She was still confused but overwhelmingly horny. Her clit was throbbing uselessly into the pillow, her flesh was nearly goose pimpled in her need. Moaning slightly at the touch, she lightly ran a finger up her entire slit, gingerly at first fearing burning pain.

To her pleasure, it merely felt slightly bruised, very sensitive and it reminded her somehow of being recently fucked , but she didn't remember having sex.

Without thought, her other hand crept up to her face, there putting her pinkie to her mouth in an unaware gesture of oral fixation. Continuing her self exploration, she moaned a little more and arched her back, hitting a particularly sensitive area of her pussy. It was so slick it felt as if she had already cum.

Feeling a small lance of pain, her fingers encountered a bruise at her temple, just into the hairline. It was tender and throbbing with her pulse.

"When did I hit my head..." she struggled out, biting off gasps, and searching for of all things, a name.

"I don't know babe, I was banging you pretty hard from behind a few minutes ago , maybe you hit it on the headboard?" tall and dark said, sounding heavily distracted.

Looking over he noticed the bruise peeking out from her hair and stopped fucking the smaller man immediately.

"Oh hey! You want some ice for that?" Without waiting for a response, he dashed from the room.

Feeling dizzier than before, she stopped touching herself and laid back across the heavily rumpled bed. She could hear running water from the adjoining bathroom, and the subsiding moans and heavy breathing of the restrained man on the bench.

Moments later, tall and dark returned carrying a bowl of water, cloths and a bucket of ice.

"I stopped to clean up a little , sorry, here put this on your head." A handful of ice cubes wrapped in a wet cloth was handed to her. "Thank you.. I, oh my god.." She said, the ice bitterly cold to her skin, nearing ice cream headache proportions. "For the life of me I cant remember your name!"

"Seriously? " he chuckled, " I'm Dominic, YOU know!"

"No for real! In fact, I can't remember MY name either! Or his!" she said , indicating the man on the bench, now straining at his bonds.

"Oh my god you must have hit your head a lot harder than i thought." Dominic said.

He looked thoughtful and concerned now, the earlier sex rush fading from his face.

"I better get the slave packed off for now, you're too ill to continue this." He leaped up and briskly wheeled the bench out of the room, rolling unseen down the hall. She could hear fading sounds of the bench being wheeled further from the room, some clunking, banging, and finally what sounded like the thump of a house door closing firmly.

"OK I've sent him off for now." Dominic said on returning to the room.

"Whats my name?" she asked, feeling it very important that she know who she was, feeling lost.

" Your name is.. Delilah." He said , grinning now." I usually just call you Del, you sure you don't remember your name?"

"No, that doesn't even sound familiar, in fact I don't remember anything before waking up to see you, uh, um..." She faded off, unsure how to put into words her waking images.

" Oh wow , you're really out of it this time huh?" He wore an exaggerated look of resignation, as if he'd been through this a million times.

" Might as well get the boring bits out of the way, " he says, and launches into an explanation of her current condition and how she came to this situation.

"We've been together for seven years, not married, we don't have any children, but we do have a close circle of friends we play with. " On hearing this she could almost hear the quotation marks around the word "play".

"Over the last three years, you and I have been playing at bondage and submission games, gradually escalating and involving our playmates. A few weekends a year when we can get away from work, we invite a guest or guests over for a special no holds barred weekend of fun, sex , domination and whatever else catches our fancy, pursuing pleasure as we see fit with the willing co operation of the freakiest people we can find. Its been a long held fantasy of yours to see two men together in a dom-sub atmosphere, to watch and to play with either. You originally wanted me to sub but we found through play I'm much better at dominating, and for the last couple months you soak your jeans at the mere mention of me topping another man. "

While most of this was a surprise to Delilah, it wasn't terribly shocking. She'd been incredibly aroused at the sight of Dom fucking the other man. Mentally reviewing what she'd seen so far, her pussy gave another twitch that almost curled her toes.

"But what about this?" she pointed to her head, " and who the hell was he?" pointing to the door.

"Ah that , " Dom sighs, " Several years ago we had a bad car accident. You almost died and they ended up putting a metal plate in your head to replace lost bits of skull. You didn't have amnesia then, but ever since it seems like the slightest bump to the head gives you amnesia like symptoms. Relax baby, everything's normal and you'll have your full memory back in a couple days at most. Please I hope you are feeling better and want to continue our fantasy weekend."

She couldn't resist the note of pleading in his voice. She did feel a little better, especially having an explanation of what was happening to her and why. Other than still feeling a little dizzy, she was still incredibly aroused, and what the hell, her head didn't hurt that bad.

"This is all so strange, but who was that other guy?"

"Oh yeah, hes uh, sissy slut, or sex slave, or cock hound, whatever demeaning name you want to call him. Part of the fun is you don't actually know him, his name, or really anything about him, other than the fact I've gotten his permission for us to use him how we see fit." Dom grinned at this, a twinkle in his eye conveying they already had been using him, and would again soon.

Delilah grinned, she could see why she was with Dom, his well muscled body, that incredible smile and the devilish look in his eyes.

"You know that did make me really hot, and you , you're so , um, hot yourself, I feel like I barely know you yet, " she faltered, almost stammering to say the next part, " I don't actually remember you fucking me, and I feel ripped off, how about a rematch?" she finished.

Dominic grinned even wider. "With pleasure!" he exclaimed, peeling off his leather pants and diving on top of her.

He entered her with the practised ease of a lover, stretching her pussy around him to a near perfect fit, a balance of pleasure barely keeping ahead of the pain. He quickly gathered steam and within moments they were both moaning their delight to each other, he holding her legs up to his shoulders, her straining to stay open to him and loving every stroke of his cock.

Their earlier sex lubricated this round, making for frictionless fucking and pushing some cum out on every flex of their bodies. She came quickly, and almost begged to stop. Her pulsing pussy gripped his cock hard and got an extra loud groan from him. His dick swelled , hitting her g spot just right and making her orgasm stretch into another. A rolling wave of pleasure had her gasping for air, urging him to cum. He didn't hold out long, with a muted cry he pulled out suddenly and coated her lower belly and thighs in thick cum, some hitting directly on her clit almost making her shout.

Collapsing with a laugh beside her, he threw a leg over hers and wrapped an arm behind her head. She was just as spent, and fell asleep in his arms.

Waking again wondering who she was and where she was, it was a few moments before the previous nights events caught up with her. Delilah looked around the room at noon light streaming through the blinds. There was a rumpled spot where Dom had been sleeping but now vacant.

She could hear his voice in another room, sounding like he was on the phone. She stumbled from the bed and found the next room to be well equipped with a shower, toilet and vanity.

Showering last nights sex from her body , her hands kept exploring a body familiar to her , but strange to her eyes. Full round breasts to a very slight belly, to the flare of her hips , soaping rinsing and soaping again, she revelled in the slick feel of her skin.

She stepped out finally and contemplated herself in the mirror. Blonde, blue eyes, hourglass figure. Looking closer she saw light freckles sprinkled across her nose and cheeks, finely trimmed brows and the complete lack of hair anywhere else. Chuckling to herself she went back to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed, still not fully recovered from the night before.

Opening her eyes at some sensed presence, there was Dominic at the bedroom door, naked and grinning like a wolf.

"You know on your back at the edge of the bed like that, makes me so hungry!" he said,as he dropped and crept to her spread legs.

Spreading his tongue flat and wide he gently licked her pussy in one long agonizing stroke. Her back arched and her feet were contacting the floor at her toes only. Almost instantly horny she couldn't help but grab his head, pulling for more of the same.

"Oh not just yet honey! Damn you are so horny I'm loving these fantasy weekends."

Panting a little, Del said" Why not yet? Please just lick it like that again."

"I've got a special surprise for you Del, you're gonna love it and I don't want to spoil it for you."

" What are you going to do?" she asked.

" Do you trust me? Never mind of course you do, here." saying this, he held out a blindfold, It was familiar to Del, the cock slut had been wearing it the night before.

"What do you want me to do with this?" she said.

" Silly girl, put it ON." Dominic replied, shaking his head he took it from her hands and lowered it over her face. "There , can u see anything?"

"Not at all." she said. She was calm but felt a flutter of excitement low in her belly.

"Good, now, I need you on your knees on the bed . Now." The note of command in his voice gave her a shiver, and she moved to the position with hardly a thought.

"Excellent, across the bed , good, now hold very still." She held still, feeling her pussy very exposed to the room.

A brush of air at her ass gave her moments warning before she felt Dom's hot dick pressed to her, then slide partly in. Her mouth made a little O of pleasure at the teasing sensation of just his head in her. She wriggled her hips a little , subtly trying to get more of his cock in her but he held back. She leaned back some more, and suddenly felt two cold straps around her ankles.

"What are you doing?" she asked, still reasonably calm but with a quaver of nervousness in her voice.

"One of our favorite things Del, hold still." Feeling horny, nervous and very excited she obeyed.

"Now the next part, " he purred, and she felt his dick pulled away from her, only to show up brushing her mouth, grazing her cheek then to her mouth again. Automatically she opened to his cock, only to feel empty air, then again at her cheek and finally to her mouth again. This time he put almost half his cock in her mouth, nearly gagging her with the sudden intrusion. His hands grabbed fistfuls of hair behind her ears and pulled her further onto his dick.

Gasping and near choking she tried to move away, discovering her feet held far apart by the straps and her arms near the edge of the bed. She had no leverage to move.

"Shh relax Del, we do this all the time. " Taking his words as comfort she made a conscious effort to stop, breathe, and tried to relax her jaw.

"Hmm that's better babe, god I love the feel of your mouth on my dick." Dominic purred in her ear. He was bent over her.

Suddenly she felt two more straps close about her wrists and that was it, she was stuck.

She pulled away , "Dom I'm not sure.."

"Oh please Del, look at you, your ass was begging for my dick a couple minutes ago, and your pussy is almost dripping down your leg your so hot for this. "

It was true, she was incredibly aroused. Blindfolded, excited by the constant sensation of newness to her body, to his body, restrained muscles adding to the tension in her pussy she felt ready to explode. Her whole body was vibrating.

"And now for the best bit!" Dom said, padding away quietly on the carpet.

"C'mon in fellas." She could hear the evil grin on his face, and she almost cried in realization that she was naked, dripping wet, and completely at the mercy of a man she barely knew.

The snap whir of a camera brought her back. Someone was taking pictures, at least half a dozen in quick succession.

"That will do for now, we'll take more later when shes had a good going over." Dom's voice barely covered the whispered comments and noises of at least two other men moving about the room.

There was the sound of clothing being removed, the distinctive sound of jeans and change hitting the floor.

"Goddammit Dom! Wow you really scored with this one buddy." One of the men said.

"Geez smell that pussy, shes really horny." said the other new player.

"Alright fellas, start off slow, I want her to like this." Dom said, adding a tiny measure of comfort to Delilah's state of mind.

She was panting , in shock or arousal she didn't know. She was visibly shaking now.

A cool hand grabbed her left breast, cupping it then holding firmer, tugging her forward slightly, she moaned at the rough contact, and as her lips parted a dick was shoved rudely in her mouth. Another moan was muffled as a pair of hands spread her ass cheeks apart, her spine bowing as a breath of air moved across her pussy and ass. A face was suddenly pressed to her ass, a tongue swirling around her tiny hole making her flinch forward.

"Oh yeah she likes that " said the man in her mouth, " she just gobbled the rest of it"

"Mmrph" was the only response from the man at her ass.

"OK I'll be right back guys, save the real fun for a few minutes yet." Dom left the room.

Sounding very familiar, something on wheels squeaked back into the room five minutes later.

The strange mans face at her ass was doing marvelous things to her pussy. She didn't even care about the dick in her mouth, she was concentrating in wriggling her hips to get her slit the attention it needed. She could hear the bound man's moans again, only this time the grunts sounded like words. He was trying to talk. There was a loud smack sound and the noises stopped.

"That was not part of the deal! No talking or there will be consequences." Dom threatened.

She could only assume Dom had spanked the man. The thought only added to her discomfort, her pussy was desperate for penetration.

"Hey Dom is it time?" the man pulled his face from her ass long enough to ask, " Shes really begging for it."

"Yeah man go ahead, now that the cock slut is here, I want him to see how a real man fucks a woman."

With that, the man behind her raised up and she felt a hot warm dick graze her lips. She moaned in appreciation and arched her back even more, presenting her center to him.

The stranger in front of her pulled his dick out, backing away from her and releasing her breasts after a last cruel twist. She half cried and moaned at this sensation as the man behind her chose this moment to enter her. There was no head teasing her this time, he pushed in and in, going all the way till she felt his fuzzy balls brushing her thighs. Her mouth opened on a silent scream, his dick so large as to make her feel like she was going to split in two. At the same time a wet finger invaded her ass, making her very aware of the thin area of tissue and nerves between his dick and finger.

She was immobilized, unable to move with the straps holding her, and unable to move in any event, frozen in the shear sensation of the moment.

Another click whir of the camera as the man behind her slowly backed out to take another stroke. She barely noticed that or the sounds of the gagged man on the bench as the man in her filled her again, this time a little easier, her pussy accommodating to his size.

Dom grabbed her hair again, giving her warning his dick would be next in her mouth. She opened willingly, swimming in the sensation of being fucked by the biggest dick she'd ever taken.

She gobbled his cock, shoving forward to the base, letting her teeth lightly graze the root of his dick.

Making a growling noise, he pulled the blindfold from her face, her eyes fluttering open to see a large black man standing by the bench, holding a paddle looking at her with a hard look in his face.

The smaller man clasped to the bench was in the same position as the night before, but this time there was a large dildo shoved in his ass, tassels hanging from its base, and tears streaming from his clenched eyes. The ball gag was in his mouth, and he had a large welt mark across both cheeks of his ass.

Seeing this, the huge cock stroking her already to an orgasm, the pulsing dick in her mouth, was all too much, she came explosively all over the man behind her, soaking him to his knees. She turned her head to see this stranger , and gasped to see another large black man, buried to the balls in her sopping wet pussy.

12