Cuckolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually, I wasn't able to think of my husband as being so submissive. With Michael around, it just seemed natural. You never know how good something is until you've tried it.

Look...Tom's an attractive man, and he's not bad in bed. He's very functional.

Tom: Functional?

Ann:Okay, you're wonderful. Now, let me finish...

But...Michael is everything a woman needs. He has a beautiful body, he's big and strong and he knows how to please a woman. No man has ever excited me so much. I've never wanted to touch another man so much.

When Tom walked into the room, I remember I was still a little frenzied from my orgasm. I sat there staring at that huge, rock hard, black cock. I just wanted to touch it, and to look at it. It was mesmerizing.

For the first time in my life, a dick scared me, but at the same time, I wanted to be filled by it. I wanted Tom to see how much I needed Michael inside me.

But, to be perfectly honest, at that point I really didn't care if Tom was there or not. I was going to fuck this man, regardless of the consequences.

Tom: Unh hunh.

When I finally realized that, I think that's when I started to go along with the program. When I saw Ann take that huge cock in her mouth...Well, it made me hot. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was so much into it. I knew how bad she wanted it. Seeing her so wound up sent me over the edge.

I suddenly had no problem fixing their drinks. I'd do whatever I had to to make Ann happy...Michael, too, if that's what it took.

While I made the drinks, I could watch them in the mirror. Michael gently cradled Ann's head in his massive hands. Her silky hair draped from his fingers while her head bobbed slowly back and forth.

I couldn't see Michael's dick, but I could see the rest of his body. He looked like an athlete. His arms and shoulders were big and muscular. His chest was broad with big, round pecs, and his stomach was like a washboard.

The man was enormous, too.

I could see Ann's back. It seemed so frail and delicate. Her waist was slim, gracefully curving into her round hips. Only the upper part of her cute little ass could be seen as she sat on the bed. I marveled at how beautiful I still thought she was after all of these ten short years together.

Ann:That's sweet.

Tom: Mmmm, thanks for that little kiss.

Ann:I just want you to know I love you.

Tom: Me too, Babe.

Anyway, let me get back to the story.

Ann:Who's stopping you?

Tom: Who else could?

The contrast seemed incredible. Ann was so tiny and fair. Michael was so big and dark. A light film of perspiration coated his body making it glimmer in the dim light.

I finished with the drinks and turned back toward the two lovers. Ann now held Michael's cock straight up in her hand. Her head tilted slightly to the side to allow her better access to lick and suck on his enormous balls.

I stopped near the couple with the drinks held in my outstretched hands. Ann stopped kissing Michael's balls, and took her drink. He stepped back, and took his. Ann stood up, pressed her body to his, and they stared into the other's eyes as they took a swallow. Then, they kissed deeply.

Finally, they broke the passionate embrace to sit on the foot of the bed. Ann ordered me to sit on the floor in front of them, until they finished their drinks.

I did.

Ann's beautiful little pussy and Michael's giant tool were right there in front of me. Her lips were darker than normal and slightly swollen from the excitement. It was open a little, and coated in her juices.

His cock stood straight out, lewdly swinging back and forth with each slight motion. A drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip of his big, bulbous glans.

I think I was staring.

Ann:He thinks! He practically drooled, and I couldn't resist. I had to tease him. "You like that big dick, don''t you?"

He just looked up at me like a lost puppy.

'This was too easy,' I thought. I put my drink down, and started to stroke Michael's dick. Michael wrapped his arm all the way around me, and played with my titty.

I thought about how my hand could wrap all the way around Tom's little dick, but not even come close to wrapping around Michael's. I had to let Tom in on my thoughts. "You know,” I cooed, “ you really do have a pathetic little dick. How does it feel to see your wife with a real man?"

Tom just stared with his mouth open, but I could see his tiny tool twitching in the thong.

"I bet you want some of this thing, don't you?"

Tom's skin turned a deeper red.

I looked at Michael, and asked him if he might let Tom touch it later. Michael said that he'd think about it, but that he "wasn't no bitch."

"I know," I told him, "He's the bitch, and I just might want to see you treat him like one"

"Alright, Baby. If that's what turns you on."

I kissed him, and said, "Thanks."

You wanted it, didn't you?

C'mon Tom...You damn near begged to touch it...Well...

Tom: Hunh. I don't want to talk about it.

Ann:Are you getting embarrassed?

Well, don't just shake your head...Talk into the mic. Tell you're side.

Tom: Okay, damn it! I'll talk about it.

Ann:Thank you, dear.

Tom: The sarcastic tone we can do without. I'll talk about it, but under protest...

Ann:Then talk…

Tom: Anyway, where were we...Oh, okay...?

Ann kissed him, and thanked him. Then, she turned to me. "That spot you're kneeling on is your spot. The rest of the room is ours. Now, get up and get yourself a tall drink, because you're going to be there awhile."

I started to get up, but Michael drained his glass, and handed me the empty. Grinning like the cat that ate the canary, he ordered me to refill it, but to make this one strong enough for a man.

What could I do? I shook my head, and took his glass.

"When you're finished with that," Ann continued, "put on some music, and set up the video camera at the foot of the bed. Then, you sit there, run the camera, and pay attention. I want you to tell me later how you felt watching your wife fuck a real man."

Why did her voice sound so sexy while she was right in the middle of humiliating me?

Ann:Well, because you love me, of course.

Tom: I wish it were that simple.

Anyhow, that's when Michael flashed me that shit-eating grin again, turned to Ann, took her in his arms, and laid her back on the bed.

I made two very strong and very tall drinks. I put Michael's on the night stand.

He was partially atop my wife, kissing her passionately. His hands roamed urgently all over her beautiful body.

My own dick raged against the thin material of the g-string. I felt warm inside, but very strange. The emotions that I was experiencing were pleasant, but they also made me extremely uncomfortable.

I busied myself with the video camera to keep my mind from straying too far. I loaded the DVD, checked the functions, and mounted it just above waist high on the tripod.

Next, I thumbed through a few CD's. I chose one by Charles Brown. I thought the slow, jazzy sound of West Coast Blues would be appropriate.

I took a swig of my drink, and took my place next to the video camera. The almost sticky hotel room carpet felt a little repulsive against my bare skin. Obviously, I concluded, my personal comfort would be in short supply.

Michael kissed my wife around the sides of her neck, and nibbled on her earlobes.

I aligned the picture frame, set the zoom and started the camera.

Ann:Oh, that made me so hot. I heard Tom start the camera as Michael kissed me on the neck. The idea of being with this gorgeous man, and have it filmed too, was just too much. I felt so alive! I felt every little touch right to the core of my soul.

And, Michael…He was so good. He took his time. Slowly and gently he kissed my neck. He took my earlobes in his lips so firmly, but so delicately.

Some of his weight rested on top of me. His body screamed out raw power, but his caresses were so soft and firm.

There was no hesitation in this man, either. He was so strong, confident and knowledgeable. And, every move, every touch, and every little kiss or nibble was expertly applied knowing full well what the response would be.

And wow, did I respond!

My entire body felt like warm, fresh water ran across it. Each touch sent tiny electrical shocks from the point of contact right to the walls of my pussy. Then, the shocks would radiate warmly right back through my highly sensitized skin.

Michael kissed down into the nape of my neck. My mind knew nothing but the pleasure.

Tom: Yeah, she was already moaning like I'd never heard her moan before--Not this soon, anyway!

The camera and I had a clear view of her beautiful little pussy. I'd never seen her so wet, so soon, and for another man. I've seen her this excited for a few other women, but I never imagined she could get this worked up over another man.

Her hands traced enthusiastically across Michael's potent body. Her own body rocked from side to side, and back and forth in uninhibited passion.

He cupped her soft breasts in his big hands. He kissed slowly down her flushed chest.

Her arms and hands moved urgently across his broad back. "Oh, God...Yes, Baby..." she purred as Michael kissed the tops of her breasts.

Ann's breathing came more quickly. Her back arched slightly, thrusting her chest upward. She moaned softly cueing Michael on.

He kissed and licked around each breast from the top, around the sides, and underneath, only coming teasingly near her firm little nipples.

At last, with his tongue, Michael drew small circles around her areola before taking first the right and then the left nipple into his mouth. He took his time, lingering on each one. He'd suck in her entire nipple, ring and all, then release, letting the ring catch in his teeth. Then, he would pull a little, stretching the little pink nub. Then, he would return to kissing around her breast, before returning to the nipple, and Ann's golden rings.

His right hand now explored the folds of her sex. She was so wet that in no time his fingers shined with her juices even though he had only brushed against her outer folds.

Ann's moans had become louder and more insistent. As if this were a cue, Michael kissed lower, on down her flat stomach. His tongue darted in and out of her belly-button before his kissed lower and across from one hip to the other.

Ann ran her hands across Michael's smooth head, and the sides of his face. He looked up as he planted a furtive kiss just above her eager box. Their eyes locked.

They simply stared for several moments.

Finally, Michael kissed down to her inner thighs, avoiding contact with her impatient pussy. Their eyes were still locked in a passionate gaze.

He teasingly kissed around her seething sex. She spread her legs further to afford him better access, but Michael only teased.

He began to kiss down her inner thighs, and around back up to her hips, and then back down her outer thigh moving slowly from one leg to the other.

He raised one of her legs at a time, kissing down the back of it. He kissed and sucked the back of her knee causing her to writhe wildly about the bed.

Michael followed suit with the other leg before kissing lovingly down to her ankles, and to the tops of her feet. He kissed, then sucked in each toe.

Ann's pelvis rose from the bed. She was too far gone, already. Her pussy throbbed. Her chest, neck and face turned deep red. A grimace of ecstasy came across her face as the first throes of another orgasm coursed through her body.

Ann:God, it was incredible. He had barely touched my pussy, and I was having a very intense orgasm. As soon as he sucked in my big toe, I felt the rush of heat surge through me. My whole body rocked in an electric charge.

I knew that I screamed something--Exactly what, I didn't know...And, didn't care...

Actually, I did care. I wanted the whole world to know that at that moment I was the center of the universe.

Tom: But, before she could come down, Michael had already slid back up her body, and buried his face in her muff.

Ann:God, I never even finished the first orgasm when I felt his mouth suddenly close around my clitoris, and his tongue dove straight after my g-spot.

It was a pure rush of bliss.

Tom: Yeah, she clamped her hands around Michael's head, grinding her snatch into his face. I could barely hear his muffled moans over Ann's delirious screaming. She shouted every lewd word or phrase that had ever come to her.

"Oh, yes, Baby." she would shout. "God Damn, that feels good...Yes, yeeessssss, Gawd, eat me, Baby. So fucking good...aaaahhhhhh, yes...ooooooohhh..." On and on.

Ann:It was like wave after wave of pleasure. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. I just felt.

And, I felt great!

I felt his mouth devour my pussy. His upper lip rubbed back and forth on my clit. His long, thick tongue stabbed at my g-spot.

I wanted to rise up and away from the intense pleasure as if it was too much, but his strong hands rested firmly across my hips and belly pinning me to the bed.

I rocked with each successive wave, each a little more powerful than the last. My mind and body burned with the heat, and quaked with the spasms of erotic euphoria washing over me, until at last, I felt the tide begin to subside.

The urgency and strength of Michael's service calmed with my body's relaxing. He licked slowly, but deeply, wisely avoiding my hyper-sensitive clit.

Suddenly, he raised my legs high in the air. His tongue drove down into my ass. He licked and probed at the sensitive skin around my anus.

Soon, I felt the tension building in my pussy once more. He licked up my juices as they leaked slowly down.

Tom: About that time, Michael came up. Kneeling on the bed, he hooked Ann's supple thighs in his muscular arms, raising her hips. "Now, your going to get what you need, baby. I'm going to fuck that little white pussy like it's never been fucked before."

"Oh, Gawd, yes...Fuck me, Baby."

He rubbed his massive meat along her pussy, up over her mons, and back down to the split of her ass. "You want this big, black dick. Don't cha Bitch?"

"Oh, yes. I want you to fuck me like a man. I want your black cock inside me, Baby."

With that, she reached out and guided Michael's shaft to the opening of her dripping cunt. He pressed into her, and for a moment nothing happened. I wondered if that huge rod would even fit, but Ann rubbed the head up and down her pink folds a few times, and Michael's fat cock head penetrated my hot wife's insatiable pussy.

Almost simultaneously, both of the impassioned lovers moaned."

He said, "It's so hot...So tight."

She said, "It's sooo big. Ooooh, Baby, I want to feel your entire cock inside me."

He relaxed a little, then pressed a little more of his dick into Ann's tight hole. He repeated the action over and over. They developed a sort of rocking or swaying motion. With each little motion a little more of his giant bone was buried. Then, he would slowly pull out, and a little more of his dark dick would be shimmering with Ann's love juice.

At last, Michael's hips pressed tightly against the back of Ann's creamy white thighs. They paused in that position for a few moments, staring into each other's eyes.

Michael finally broke the spell. "Baby, this is what a real man can do."

He pulled back--Almost all the way out--And, stopped for one more second as if suspended in a dream. Then, all hell broke loose.

He slammed his pole all the way back into Ann's snatch. She screamed out in pain, pleasure, desire and pure lust. Her lips curled up. "Yeah, fuck me hard, Baby."

He pulled back, and drove it home, again. He held the back of her calves tight against his shoulders. His hips rolled back, then forward slamming against the back of her thighs and her ass sending shock waves through her whole body.

Faster and faster he drove into her. I thought he was hurting her, but her moans told a different story. Her moans grew more insistent. They became more desperate. She raised her hips to meet his hammering thrusts.

His strokes grew more fevered. I thought he would cum soon, but then I realized, I would have cum. Michael just kept pistoning his cock in at an ever increasing pace.

Ann's cries intensified and lengthened. Her body became taught. She was about to cum--Again!

Michael, let go of her legs, letting her little ass fall to the bed. His big cock popped out, bouncing up and down like a springboard. "Oh, no…Not yet, woman. You can't cum till I'm ready." With that, he wrapped his big hands around her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach like she was a rag doll.

Ann:At first, i was really pissed. I wanted to cum, again, and I don't like being denied. Then, when he rolled me over like I was nothing, I knew this man was going to take me for as long as he wanted, and any way he wanted. The idea intrigued me.

I lay there on my stomach. I could feel him straddle my upper legs. His dick rested on top of my ass. It seemed that it was as long as or longer than the entire length of my ass. I could feel his balls nestled into the pocket where my legs, ass and pussy met. Then, I felt a drop of pre-cum fall onto the tattoo spread across the small of my back.

He spread my ass cheeks with his hands. He rubbed his dick up and down the crack of my ass. I was afraid he wanted to take my ass. I stiffened.

Michael must have noticed the change in my body. He backed off a little. I felt the head of his dick press where his balls had been only a moment before.

I raised my ass to meet him, not really knowing what was in store for me. I could tell he had his dick in his hand, and he was forcing it downward, past my asshole. I felt it press into my drenched and throbbing pussy!

God, I didn't think we could sustain a fuck that way. I had just never experienced a man with a cock long enough to stay in from that position.

I lay on my stomach, my legs only partially spread as Michael's magnificent pole penetrated the depths of my cunt.

Even now, I felt more filled than I ever had before. His beautiful, black cock filled every inch of my tiny pussy. I never knew a big cock could feel so good.

Yes, it's true! How you use it is important, but to have a man with a huge dick that knows how to use it, too, well…that's pure heaven.

Michael stretched my sex with his thickness. The friction of his rod didn't miss a single centimeter of my vaginal walls. I don't know how to begin to explain the feeling of being so filled. All I knew was that I would never feel the same about an average sized dick, and didn't want anything to do with a small prick. I wanted to be filled by a real man, and Michael was filling that bill like I never thought possible.

He fucked me like this for several minutes before the feelings of impending orgasm began to creep up on me, again. As soon as I began to tremble with pleasure, he took me by the hips, and raised me up onto my hands and knees. It amazed me that his dick never slid out. It was as if he never missed a beat. He just started fucking me doggie-style.

The change in position had its intended consequences. I was no longer on the verge of orgasm, but I wasn't far away either.

In this position, I felt even more filled. His soda can thick cock still rubbed all of my inner walls, but now reached places I had only found using a double headed dildo with another woman.

Michael held my hips, driving into me. 'No man could have so much stamina,' I thought. But, Michael wasn't an ordinary man!