Cuckolded by a Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her: Sweetie, anything is possible. Except for that.

Me: I wouldn't have taken you for such a domme...

Her: I know, I don't come across like that at all. But it is inside me, unlike you'll ever be ;)

Me: Hey!

Her: My boss's cock is so beautiful. On Monday I will kiss it. I will suck it. He will fuck my pussy and you will taste how juicy he has made it. But he will not cum there. I know you know what the main event will be. You are wanting to taste my ass, and that is good. You are going to find out just how much you are willing to taste it.

Me: You are driving me crazy.

Her: We haven't even begun... Gotta go for now. Bye sweetie :)

Me: Have a great dinner. Goodbye! Can't wait to see you :)

The next day I felt drugged at work. I was up late thinking about what was going to happen, and although I slept little, the combination of the images in my head, the anticipation for that evening, and the coffee I steadily drank all Monday morning kept me going. It was hard to be much help to customers, and I know I missed out on some good conversations given some books that were purchased, but my head was elsewhere.

She told me during the day when she had a chance to call that she liked the salad I made and that she would like another one that evening, to make it big enough for a meal as she just wanted some light fare.

"I gotta go for now. The paperwork for the day is almost caught up but I have a meeting with my boss in his office."

I could tell she was hiding what she really meant to say. She had been at the courthouse and there were some voices in the background.

"I hope you have fun. Can't wait to see you."

After work I rushed home. I didn't really need to because dinner was simple and she wouldn't be over for a couple of hours, but I needed to be where it was going to happen. Also, I needed to be able to sniff her panties without having to hide in the bathroom at work, even though I had by then sniffed and tasted nearly all of her out of the pair.

When I heard the knock I jumped to the door. She was smiling wide. Not the devious smile, but the same demure one I got when I first met her. It was like I was in charge of what we were entering because I consented to her wishes. It was a strange feeling, but I really liked it. I felt high.

We hugged and kissed. We ate dinner and talked about our days, about the headlines. The work talk didn't go into what she had done with her boss. I followed her lead.

Finally, she got up from the table and grasped my hand, leading me into the bedroom. She was wearing a dark blue dress, perfect for the slightly warm autumn day. It covered her shoulders and went halfway down her calves. It was not a slutty dress at all, which made what we were about to do all the more hot. The normalcy of the clothing contrasted with the dirtiness of the coming acts were sending my mind into lustful overdrive.

She hiked the dress up over her head. She was wearing matching bra and panties, both light pink, once again Hanes Her Way. The panties were once again fullback string bikinis.

She placed her hand on the top of my head. She had to reach up as she is nearly a head shorter than I am, but I followed her lead as she pushed down. I went to my knees and stared at her crotch. The front of her panties were pushed out slightly by her bush, which I could see a faint outline of through the light pink fabric. She smelled of sex. I leaned forward for more of that scent, what I would learn was the fate of every cuckold. After a moment she stepped back, pulling her panties down. Her dark pubic hair was glistening from sweat and pussy juice. I didn't see anything that looked like a man's cum, but then again I knew that was elsewhere. Could I go through with all this? My cock certainly told me yes.

I leaned in and started kissing above her bush where it thinned out into a light happy trail to her navel. Following it down I began to suck the moisture out of her pubic hair, going further down to her swollen lips. He must have given her a good fucking, as any man should. She sat on the bed and spread her legs to allow full access to her glistening pussy. I licked her lips. I kissed her clit. I swallowed some cum of hers that was probably mixed with some precum of his as it leaked out of her. She moaned and stroked my hair. After some time passed she patted my head. I leaned back as she rolled over.

I saw what I so needed the other night. Her bare ass. Her anal fumes hit me again and I was taken back to our evening on my couch. This time it was different. There was more sweat to the scent, and the unmistakable aroma of a man's cum mixed in with her fetid funky ass. Some hairs followed her pussy around to her anus and crept out of her crack. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. There was a gummy goo in the middle that clung to the sides of her deep crack. It was closer to brown than it was to white and it matted her ring of anus hairs to her skin. The anal cum was thick and her anus was puffy looking, quite clear that my tongue would sink in. But not my cock. Never that. The thought angered me briefly, but I got over it just as fast. As denied as it was going to be, the damn thing was still hard as a rock.

"Having second thoughts?" She looked back at me as she held herself open.

"No, I'm just taking it in. I'm fine." With that she used her feet at the back of my head to ease me in. There was no mistaking that there was a fecal component to the smell, but mixed with her sweat and his cum it was turning me on. I looked closely at the browned cum around her asshole as I came closer, her feet firmly pushing me. There was a streak of shit beneath the milky slime just to the right of her asshole, as though it were a smudge on his cockhead that he wiped off as he pulled out. If he pumped his cum deep into her that would have meant that it was slowly leaking out as she left work. As we ate dinner and bantered.

There was no going back now. I pursed my lips and kissed her soft anus, feeling the cum stick to my lips and face. The smell was so strong I could think of nothing else. I stuck my tongue out to gather in his cum, sucking it from her hairs and slurping it off her skin. The shit streak became a paste as I pushed the cum into it. I pressed my tongue harder and tasted it. It was strong and bitter. It was creamy and acrid. I didn't stop until it was gone.

I licked around her anus, up and down her crack. I went down to her pussy lips and up to her tailbone. I left not one bit of anal glaze on her skin. I consumed all I could see. I kissed all over ass cheeks, always returning to the crack. She playfully bounced her feet lightly against my head. She moaned. I moaned. We were both where we needed to be. She had shown me my fulfillment, and I had allowed her the way to hers.

"Oh God, I can feel more sliding out. I'm pushing it out for you sweetie."

She didn't push my face to her asshole this time. She knew I was hooked. Again I pursed my lips against her shithole, feeling her muscles inside her rectum as I probed with my tongue. There was a slight goo at first, more of that bitter taste, followed by something denser, a small turd like a few raisinets stuck together and coated in cum. I moaned as I let it paste and soak into my taste buds and then slide down my throat. We were both crazed with lust, to use an overused but completely apt phrase.

She moved to roll onto her back. She unclasped her bra, freeing her large breasts. I got on the bed and kissed and sucked on them for a while. Then she stopped me and said she wanted to cuddle. I was still fully dressed and went to undress, but only after asking her.

"That's fine. I came earlier with him in me. I'm happy to let you jerk off while you think about how you licked my dirty ass. How you sucked another man's cum out of it."

Hearing this filthy talk was overwhelming. I was naked and beside her on top of the covers. I stroked myself and came in less than thirty seconds.

"Hmm, about this here..." She cupped my softening cock in her hand.

"Yes?" I got hopeful, thinking she was going to tell me she had been testing me about there strictly being no intercourse between us.

"We need to get you in chastity."

12