Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor

Story Info
Indian housewife dallies with elderly neighbor.
1.7k words
3.98
366.2k
165

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers

This is a true story of my beautiful wife's affair with our disgusting, elderly neighbor. It has been well over four years now but their appetite hasn't worn off. The story has been dramatized to make it presentable to the reader. The majority of the story and the acts involved are true but could be slightly exaggerated to provide reading pleasure.

The story has been written is a narration of past events and is written from a husband's perspective. A little bit of background first: We come from an upper class Sindhi family. I am 30 years old and my wife is 23; we have been married for 4 years now and have a wonderful one-year old son. We own a luxurious bungalow in a plush locality. I look after our family business that I inherited from my parents and have to commute to couple of cities on a monthly basis. My wife, Manisha, looks after our son and house.

Ours is an arranged marriage. Manisha was a coy 19-year female when we got married. As the name suggests she is very desirable woman and the kind of woman men simply lust for. It was her fabulous looks that attracted me. She is gifted with an extremely fair and flawless complexion and could easily pass of as a foreigner if it had not been for her frame. She stands 5' 7", much taller as per Indian standards but true to her Punjabi origins has wholesome body that has only become ripe over the past 4 years. Even after giving birth to our son she has maintained her figure; if at all her bust line has increased by a few inches.

Over the years, we have genuinely fallen in love with each other. The freedom of having a nuclear family has been truly a boon for us. We both could devote time to each other, rather than to each other's families.

As our love matured and we became more comfortable with each other, our sex life became more and more adventurous. Both of us were virgins before we got married. By the end of the first year of our marriage, we were done experimenting with a lot of different positions for sex and had started discussing each other's wild fantasies. Initially, we only exchanged our tame fantasies but as time passed we moved on to our raunchier ones.

Surprisingly, both our fantasies where about swapping partners with other couple. This is a taboo in our society and hence added the thrill to our sex life. Initially, we fantasized about having sex with an unknown couple but it didn't work for us, not for long. Both of us couldn't associate with imaginary characters and longed for reality. So, we substituted the imaginary couple with a real couple, whom we new.

This worked wonderfully and both of us immensely enjoyed the sessions. As the days passed, I realized that I enjoyed having Manisha fucked by someone else. So, very soon, it was the usual theme of me impersonating as some other husband humping Manisha. Over a period of time we even got unmarried guys humping Manisha in our fantasies. We both enjoyed the fantasies and Manisha was content having them as fantasies. I wanted to live our fantasy, however. I wanted to see my wife taken by some other guy.

After birth of our first son, Tushar, I brought up the idea about enacting our fantasy. I made it clear to her that I was more interested in watching her boned by someone else rather than me experimenting with some new pussy. She, however, was unsure of even considering the idea. Her primary concerns were our family prestige and our relationship. I didn't know how to convince her but pestered her on every possible opportunity.

Around this time, I started exploring this concept of sharing your wife on internet and found quite a few interesting hot wife websites. In an effort to convince her, I shared some of the stories I read on these sites with Manisha. She was very surprised to find real life couples talking about their escapades in such gory details. The websites gave Manisha more confidence and we started enacting one of the stories every weekend or whenever we had leisure time.

We also watched some movies with hot wife themes on every opportunity we got. It was clear that she enjoyed the idea but was unsure of acting it out in reality.

Last month, I again brought up this topic while fucking her. Unlike other times, however, she immediately agreed. I came inside her immediately as soon as I heard her acceptance. She had a few conditions, though.

"Vinit, you have been pursuing this for almost a year now, I think, you really want this to happen, right?" she said

"Yes. I desperately want this to happen dear," I eagerly replied

"Even I am warming up to the idea. I would like somebody to keep me warm on the nights you are away."

"I hope this is only about me sampling with someone else in the bedroom and not you," she said looking into my eyes.

"Of course honey. I have no interest in any other woman. I just want you to have the best in the world," I found myself replying to her without even blinking.

"If this has to start Vinit then it would be on my terms," said Manisha in a concerned tone.

"Sure!" I replied in an emphatic yet casual tone indicating that I am game for it.

"I am not interested in just one night stand but rather a prolonged affair." She seemed to get bolder hearing my eager response.

"Even I would like it to be an ongoing affair rather than a one-off instance," I said

"And I would be the one to make decisions on this henceforth," Manisha said excitingly.

"Whatever you say," I replied without hesitating.

"I will be deciding who I should have an affair with and to what extent I should take the affair and when," she elaborated further leaving no doubts. I of course was clear on what she had in mind. She would now willingly sample other men in our bedroom.

"Whoever you choose honey please ensure that both of you are discreet about the affair," I voiced my only concern.

"Understand," she said and continued, "Give me some time to think and identify a potential mate for me"

I was surprised with her terminology. She used the word 'mate' to describe her would-be lover. Hinting perhaps that the new relationship would be founded on sex rather than love as it is with me. I was glad that Manisha was getting whole-heartedly involved in this.

Guessing that she would mostly consider the ones about whom we have already fantasized I volunteered, "If you need my help let me know. I can recommend a few potential ones who would fit the bill."

"Thanks for the help Vinit but I would like this to be purely my decision. I hope you don't mind that," she said in a matter of fact manner.

"I would like to thoroughly consider all aspects of it before I make up my decision," she said lost in thought. Probably evaluating the parameters she would apply to evaluate her potential 'mate.'

"Vinit for next few weeks, I would like to socialize a bit more with men in our circle to evaluate if they are suitable," she said looking at me "And I hope that you would give me a chance to mingle with them a bit more freely for this purpose."

"Sure honey. Just make sure that not everybody in our circle gets the idea!" I said in a cautious tone. "We don't want to create any scandal here," I added.

"While at parties or outside, I would like to spend some time alone with these men in order to choose my potential mate."

Again, she was clarifying, leaving nothing to my imagination. It seemed that she wanted to consider this very carefully and take the next step only after proper evaluation.

"How long are you going to take to choose your mate?" I asked inquisitively trying to get an idea about the timeframe she was planning on. The question had put her to think, perhaps, she had not given thought to that aspect.

"I haven't thought about it. I want to choose suitable partner for this new relationship. As it is not a one-night stand but rather an ongoing affair."

"But still you must have some idea bout the timelines?" I was pushing a bit now.

"Hmm... At least about a month or two," she said

"I need quite a few opportunities to meet my potential mates," she said justifying the need for such a long duration.

I was under the impression that she had almost short-listed a few candidates and only needed to take the final decision.

"So, you do have a few candidates in mind, right?" I found myself asking.

"I do have a few but I still would like to make an informed decision"

"Then why such a long time?" I immediately asked her. "May I know who all are on the list," I asked her without giving a chance to reply.

"No!" she sad emphatically, "I will let you know when the time comes."

"But what is the harm in sharing it now?" I pleaded

Manisha replied with a lovely smile of hers. Playfully indicating that she would not share it with me even if I bothered her any further.

"Have you started your evaluation process with these listed candidates?" I asked her in an effort to get more details.

"You are incorrigible!"

"Okay. At least share how many are already in the list?"

I was pleading like a small kid now. Manisha knows that I am curious about everything and naturally about this I wouldn't let it go that easily.

"There are two candidates on the list right now."

Finally, she was talking now.

"Both the candidates have been pursuing me now for quite some time."

"One of them has been doing so for years now," she added.

"Years?" I was surprised to hear this.

"I like them but I would like to consider others too before I make up my mind."

She had shared enough with me and I now knew that she wouldn't divulge any further information. In any case, she had given me food for thought. I was sure to be spending next few weeks finding out who the two men were.

vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers