Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 07

Story Info
Story continued.
11.6k words
4.13
117k
51

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers

Story continued due to the encouragement I have been receiving over several years. I would encouraged fellow readers to try alternative, parallel development of this story on their own if the beauty and beast subject excites them.

The story contains strong cuckoldry theme; please stop if this offends you.


Her acceptance to Kishanchanji's conditions broke my reverie. I had dreamt of her having a torrid affair but emotional involvement was never part of it. Inside, Kishanchanji inspected her wrapped up in the sexy lingerie he had presented to her. She had gained back her shape so the two piece lingerie adorned her. Manisha kneeled in front of him and offered him her best blowjob. Kishanchanji's hip gyrations confirmed that he appreciated her newly acquired skill where she would let the tip of the penis probe the opening of her throat. She could only do it a few times but that was enough for Kishanchanji to dump his load into her mouth.

I sat there silently, sifting through my emotions. I weighed everything my wife discreetly agreed to. For the past several years they had spent a lot of time together so the intimacy didn't surprise me; however it extending beyond the norms of decency bothered me. True, I was excited at the prospect of having my wife serviced with a well endowed male but her getting so intimate with him at an emotional level irritated me. What did I expect? He would like a mechanical robot come every day, screw my wife, and leave without any tell tale signs? Thinking it from Kishanchanji's perspective, I could understand why he wanted more than just sex from my wife. She was beautiful, young and willing to act slutty for him. Why right in front of her husband's prying eyes, she had the audacity to make out with him. In a complete act of brazenness, he demanded she dress in the sexy lingerie he gifted her and relieve him in our kitchen in my presence. It made me wonder if Kishanchanji knew about my tacit approval for her affair. Then again the conditions were nothing short of extraordinary if one were to take into consideration that their affair was less than 2 ½ weeks old. Either I was too dumb to not notice what had been happening all these years or I was completely unaware of the chemistry that had been developing between them.

What puzzled me most were his second and third conditions. Recollecting one of the conversations about me going down on her after he had sex with her confirmed why he insisted on the third condition. It seems he harbored secret thoughts of humiliating husbands of the wives he screwed and definitely derived pride in enlisting wives services in achieving that goal. Now, I wasn't averse to this notion of making up with my wife after she has sex with another man. In fact, I had specifically made a point to choose stories that described such acts in all its glory. Was it a surprise then that the women in those stories showed fascination for their lover's semen? And not surprisingly, umpteen number of such women end up getting pregnant from their lovers, all the while ensuring that their husbands used condoms or weren't allowed intercourse during the fertile period. It seemed inevitable - her carrying his child. With the voracity she displayed it only seemed sooner than later. There wasn't any point in resisting the idea of Manisha living up to her promises; at best it was hypocritical. It was evident that my ego wasn't allowing me to entertain those ideas openly. Accidents were easier to accept as a consequence of treacherous lifestyle. Yet, I longed to know the undercurrents about what was transpiring. Did my dear wife, instigate those three conditions? Were they aware of my ploy of eavesdropping on me?

It bothered me that Kishanchanji had a free pass to sample charms of my wife from now on. There was no doubt that he would be a regular visitor to our house. And that only meant that she would be inclined to be accident prone with him than me.

Much of the match was ignored. I sat glued to my place but they made several excursions to bathrooms and other rooms on some pretext or other. It annoyed me but the painful erection soothed me. Kishanchanji excused himself after several hours. Manisha squeezed next to me after attending to our son. She lovingly hugged me and without any further encouragement, I pounced on her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She let me have my way with her. Her mouth open, enticing my tongue and inturn massaging it gently with hers. Her body moved in unison with mine; very soon our pelvises were aligned and the grinding motion had commenced. Her breath and sensuality of the kiss conveyed her horny state. And her overall action conveyed that sexually she still desired me. After being challenged by such a well-endowed man that was comforting.

Moving to her sensitive breasts, I noticed a familiar musky smell. Something that I may have noticed while kissing her as well. My heart ached at the realization that I may have misunderstood her need to be soothed instead of getting fucked. And perhaps I may have misinterpreted the odor of her breath as well. When I gently unwrapped her ripe breasts from the intricately woven lingerie that Kishanchanji had gifted her, the odor intensified and filled my nostrils. In the faint light, the reddish spots on breasts were apparent. It reeked of semen and kissing them confirmed that my suspicions were well informed. Her aureoles were covered with a thin layer of white substance and when she directed her nipple straight into my mouth it was crystal clear. I had the urge to clean up her other breast but resisted it.

When we began our journey down this path; it was mostly by me impersonating the 'other man' in the bedroom. Most of it focused on the sexual act itself with a little bit of verbal foreplay. But, we all know, how corny that sounds; hence it didn't last for long. However, we never ever contemplated on the aspects that happened after the wife's episode with her lover. We read about stories that explicitly involved those themes and do recall that those descriptions did excite us. When Manisha pushed me southwards - it seemed as if she was enacting one such episode. I was paying roughly with her nipples at that moment but somehow that seemed irrelevant. Nuzzling into her pelvis, I looked for the tell tale signs of their action. The musky odor emanating from vagina didn't disappoint me. Her fingers played with my hair as I inhaled the aroma of their sex. Arousing her with my nose and lips by tracing her pussy lips over the flimsy pantie that only acted as a veil that adorned or rather revealed more than shielding her private parts.

I didn't expect them to have engaged in intercourse but I sincerely wished so. She arched her hips and spread her legs to provide better access. In a few minutes, I pushed aside gusset of her pantie to reveal her pussy lips. The sight stunned me. Her pussy had no trace of hair, perhaps at at the behest of her new husband.The thin slit that I was accustomed to had been replaced with a dilated slit and her pinkish pussy lips were deep red in color but the most important difference was that her lips flared up. The minor difference validated her choice of him as her mate. The resentment of welcoming Kishanchanji to our lives didn't quite vanish but atleast it assured me that he was a worthy suitor for my wife. This impact was only in a matter of few weeks, so I wondered what may happen after a few years.

She let out an audible moan when I pushed my tongue into her pussy. There wasn't any sign of semen but it had distinct aura of a well-fucked vagina. It had faint acidic taste similarly to what I found on her breasts. She relished my attention for the next fifteen minutes without inhibitions. It took much lesser than that for her to reach the pleasurable zone. Despite having cum few times already that morning, she came once again. And one of the earlier occasions where she didn't encourage me to mount her but continued enjoying my tongue. I continued pleasuring her as she climbed down from orgasm.

Eventually, when I did move on top of her, she locked her lips with mine and in a swift move firmly grasped my penis and milked it for what it was worth. Her other hand massaged my sacs. Manisha had never been so kinky; usually, she would grab it and guide it to the right place. We lay suspended in an awkward position with our mouths glued as her hands sensually massaged my taut penis between our bodies. It took only a few minutes for my penis to yield; spewing my semen over her stomach.

Later that evening, I broached up the subject for her morning rendezvous.

"What kind of liberties did you allow Kishanchanji?"

"Just the kind you would insist on."

"I wasn't that explicit," I countered.

"Stop kidding," she interjected.

"As much as you hate him," she said, "you do fantasize about me moaning with pleasure under him."

We kissed languidly. The atmosphere in our house had been electrifying in the past few weeks. Such acts weren't restricted to certain times or places in our house, now they happened spontaneously. We were in such state very early in our marriage but then it would immediately escalate into a romp in bed. Recently, we were content to keep ourselves in that elevated sexual state and only appease each other in micro episodes. We kissed a lot more and groped our sexual parts without having any obligation to end up in the bed. It meant that we were constantly on the edge, paving way to the sexual talk that started engaging in.

"Kishanchanji wants to help us," she said, breaking the kiss.

"His help comes in two ways - first, he wants to invest in our business & second, he wants to help us grow our business."

"Now, I know," she said, reading my mind, "you are wondering why?"

"But don't worry about that for a moment."

"He believes we can double can our business in no time," she continued.

"Really?"

"That's odd," I said, correcting my tone.

"Yes, we are barely afloat."

"But we know the reason behind that," she countered.

"Yes it is Amirchanji. He has been practically screwing me," I said in frustration. She chuckled.

"Competition is not always the right strategy - sometimes cooperation works better."

"You may be thinking - instead of getting screwed, allow him to screw your wife."

"But this is a serious commitment."

"Kishanchanji agreed to weigh in from our side."

"Why is he so generous?" I mocked.

"Its complicated," she sighed. I wondered if Manisha would gloss over the details about her understanding in the morning.

"Your disgusting neighbor," she exhaled, "proposed to me."

"All it means," she immediately clarified, "that he wants to rein his philandering nature and commit himself to a steady relationship."

"It only means - more of what we intended," she added. She uttered those last words directly into my mouth as she latched onto my lips once again. Her ways had changed. She was confident and open about her wants.

"You serious?" I asked. I tried my best to sound genuine. She seductively kissed the diamond ring on her finger. Her lips delicately pursed around the shining stone. It was a stunning specimen and may have cost a fortune. It dwarfed our wedding ring, sitting right next to it. If the difference between the rings was any indicates, it spoke volumes about my stature as a husband. And I did dreaded thinking about the differences in our equipment sizes.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she whispered. Her face had an aura of a newly wedded wife. And then she pursed her lips to kiss the stone once again; this time she pushed her tongue out to give it a few licks. It was mockery of my talent in bed and business. He wasn't only a better businessman but also adept at seducing women, half his age.

"What does it mean exactly Manisha?" I asked. She tried evading the question but when I insisted she said, "it only means that we entertain his as my husband."

"Allowing him the privacy that you allowed today - perhaps, a little more."

"He doesn't need to know that I know?"

"It doesn't take much to figure out such things."

"But the important point is that Kishanchanji would find ways to let you know as well."

"What do you mean?"

"This morning, attempting what he did is not for the faint of the heart."

"Its a new beginning for him so he is playing with spontaneity but deep down he wants you to know about it as well."

"Are we talking about any particular timeframes?"

"Forever - until he loses interest, which may be another ten years."

"We should agree though that we both want this," she said.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Not quite." I wanted to be honest.

"Just to clarify that the relationship is based on sex but trust is an essential ingredient."

"My love towards you and my attachment to our family is unaltered."

"It only gets stronger."

"However, to gain his trust and keep him trustworthy would require more than sexual involvement on my part."

"He is looking for a wife."

"Someone with whom he can share his highs and lows. Someone to whom he could whisper sweet nothings. Someone with whom he could sleep on a regular basis."

Without waiting for my feedback, she continued, "This is a lot to ask from a married woman."

"He understands that. It would be tempered with common sense."

"This paves the path to living our fantasy under our roof and have someone of Kishanchaji's caliber mentor you."

"Thoughts?"

"It is not quite what I envisioned but certainly has some positive aspects," I responded.

"Absolutely."

"He is a good package - good bedmate and excellent businessman - and his age and looks rule out the possibility of jealousy on your part."

It was true that the fear of losing Manisha to her was not something that I entertained but the fact that he may fulfill her sexual needs far better than I ever could bothered me. True, I needed that to happen for such a relationship to have meaning but the fact that he was on higher pedestal in this regard pricked me.

"We need to win him completely."

"Not just live out our fantasy but also to learn from him and shore up our business."

Manisha's activities had soothed his nerves. He was more receptive to our normal needs and it seems that Manisha was the catalyst for that transformation. My prejudices didn't allow him that liberty but when I looked back he had definitely mended his ways.

"Don't you agree?"

"What are you suggesting?"

"Is it a good idea for us to have in our side?"

"Absolutely. I have looked over his unpleasant characteristics in the past because we all know what he is capable of."

Manisha still was unclear. She contemplated about something but seemed unwilling to openly share about it. Yet, it was evident that she didn't want to evade it.

Hesitantly, she started the dialog, "you remember the stories that we used to read?"

I nodded.

"They were queer - it took me a little while to even entertain them."

"And some of the acts, thoughts were despicable."

"Yet I noticed that they strangely excited you."

"Although, I disapproved them, I went with the flow, but every now and then some of those very same ideas would fire me up."

"What ideas?"

"Which stories?"

"I wondered," she said, ignoring my questions, "who could entertain such thoughts."

"Little did I realize that one day those acts and vivid descriptions would enthrall us."

I wasn't clear but guessed that she may be talking about the taboo aspects of those stories, some that difficult to understand for a new comer.

"To my utter dismay," she said, taking a deep breath, "the very same perversions fuel his desire."

"What do you mean?"

She was lost in thought, almost envisioning some of those taboo acts.

"Let's just say," she said carefully, "he takes pride in the fact that he can bed other men's wives."

"Especially," she emphasized, "your wife, who is half his age."

"And it is not the occasional opportunities but complete subjugation of these women."

It might be appropriate to reiterate how some of our fantasies evolved and how we started this journey. It was not clear when we started down this road but at some point to bring some excitement to our sexual life, we started reading some of the stories from internet. We realized, quickly that what we really liked were stories of wives or girlfriends getting involved with other men. It perhaps is important to highlight that most of the stories that we preferred where there is mostly one-on-one action between the females with their lovers with often the husband being aware of it. And more often than not the stories that stuck with us were the ones where the affairs that lasted several years. The one-night standers were summarily rejected to the dustbin. We loved the ones where the wife was fixated on one or two male lovers due to some physical characteristics - more often than not due to a much larger sized equipment, although performance in bedroom scored plenty of points for Manisha. Essentially, the wives were in awe of their lovers for some reason or another and were willing to shower their sexual love on them.

Manisha continued clarifying on what she really meant.

"He purposely left telltale signs during his earlier affairs."

"Chewing on their lips or nibbling on their breasts."

"Condoms were scarce - he would ejaculate inside them most often."

"Why?"

"That may expose his affair."

"It may seem so," she responded, thoughtfully.

"His intention was to find the ones who could entertain such a possibility."

"It is counterintuitive."

"Finding out couples, who could entertain such notions - aren't we one such couple?"

"How did he identify them?"

"With us it was different."

"He saw a young, beautiful wife who wasn't guarded as the other newly married brides were."

"He just pushed his luck."

"He could only garner your receptiveness. How could he ascertain my interest?"

"Women are prone to extramarital affairs," she said, "according to his theory."

"But societal norms don't tolerate promiscuity."

"Women hence would consciously avoid situations that may even expose them to such opportunities."

"However, if he does find one - one who may be willing to entertain such possibility."

"Then it piques his interest."

"Yet, such women might just be susceptible to temporary lapses of morality."

"What he is looking for women who in good conscience court such opportunities."

"Women look for explaining their transgression - pushy stranger, circumstance, hormones, or whatever."

"Most women never get past this guilt - and try to shield themselves from such mishaps."

"He walks straight past such women. They are not his target."

"He looks for women who leapfrog the guilt state and end up in acceptance state."

"Societal norms, however, dictate that the woman have support of her husband to be in that state."

"How exactly would he know?" I asked. The theory was reasonable but the reading was not so apparent but little did I realize that the answer was in the theory itself.

"When I entertained him the first time - it was an opportunity."

"An opportunity to make out with a beautiful lady - something that he wouldn't let go off under any circumstance."

"But when I entertained him the second time, and the third time, in a very short span of time."

"It had to be either my low moral values or that my husband is aware of my adventures."

"Why would couples desire this?" I asked, trying o steer clear of the revelation that Kishanchanji may actually know about my tacit approval.

"You seem to have spent time discussing these aspects with him."

"He started them and I went with the flow," she answered.

"It is simple -

"the couple needs variety.

"or the man desires to see his wife make out with someone else."

"We know where we are in this mix."

vyasya
vyasya
980 Followers