Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Kishanchanji takes Manisha as his wife
12.1k words
4.26
91.3k
44

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

Story continued due to the encouragement I have been receiving over several years. I would encourage fellow readers to try alternative, parallel development of this story on their own if the beauty and beast subject excites them.

The story contains strong cuckoldry theme; please stop if this offends you.


Manisha had reserved a restaurant that was quite some distance away from the place where we lived. She wanted to avoid any kind of attention. It was an upscale place that was sparsely occupied. The place itself had secluded islands as seating arrangement for folks who wanted privacy. The islands had fairly high walls ensuring it and even the opening of the island was fairly narrow allowing sufficient privacy. It wasn't easy to overhear anyone around either. The waiters waited outside and only attended to guests upon requests.

We looked strange as a couple; Manisha was impeccably dressed while I showed up in an harried state. It seemed to be part of her plan, though. The booth had ample seating and could seat about eight people. She sat opposite to me, insisting that her new husband may show up any time. She had mischief in her eyes. She asked, "have you made up your choice?"

"I know the starting level," she interjected.

It was my moment of truth. Either I honestly admitted or I chickened out. Contrary to my nature, I decided to be brave. I pulled out my cell phone and showed her a picture that I had been longing to show her for a while.

It showed a picture of a white couple engaged in a threesome with a black man. The lover was sitting on a sofa, with the wife straddling him, impaled on his monstrous penis. The husband, meanwhile, standing next to the sofa was kissing her deeply. However, the most important details of the picture were the gender symbols. There were three symbols at the top of the picture, with the two white symbols for the couple and the black one for the lover but the important aspect was the black one's arrow pointing into the circle of woman's symbol. If that weren't enough, it showed a small black male gender symbol inside the female's sign, symbolizing the act of impregnation by the lover.

It took a while for Manisha to understand the subtle message. I suggested that she expand the picture and look at the details carefully. There was nothing she hadn't seen earlier as we were aware of the main theme that excited us in porn. However, when it finally dawned on her - the real message that I wanted her to see - she was shocked.

"Am I reading it correctly?" she asked, stunned by my admission. Her lips quivered as she oggled at the picture, trying to contain her conflicting emotions.

"What changed?" she asked.

"You never confessed this until now," she added. I thought for a few moments before answering, "It was always on my mind but I was ashamed of it."

She had a faint smile; her eyes conveyed the warmth she felt for me. Perhaps it was her sympathy that showed the nervousness in her smile. There was silence. We started at each other lovingly, realizing, how naked we were in front of each other.

"It is not easy option," she quipped.

"If you cross the bridge," I croaked, gulping my saliva, "I won't be far behind."

"He desperately wants it," she said gathering courage.

"He would have tried everything under his control," she whispered.

"Do you really want it?" I managed to ask. She didn't answer and thought about it. Her eyes wandered around, eyeing the entrance.

"It is a complicated question," she seethed, "but the short answer is yes."

"But let me clarify yet again," she added, meticulously, "it has nothing to do with love."

"It is a primal instinct," she exhaled. We looked at each other; lost in thought. Our passions for each other knew no bounds now. It just seemed as if both of us wouldn't hesitate from fulfilling the deepest desires the other harbored. It was not only her desire to mate and conceive from him but also my latent desire to see her impregnated with his virile semen.

"But," she said, interrupting my thought process, "I want it to be an intimate affair."

"It should be just the way it is between a husband and wife!"

"Not just at the physical level but also at the emotional level," she clarified.

"And I am aware that this is more than what you had imagined. But I want to share that bond with the father of my children."

"Did you say children?" I asked, surprised by her boldness. She nodded, hesitantly. What was weighing on her mind was apparent - it was a mixture of pleasure and anxiety. We were again shrouded in silence.

"Are you sure?" she asked, breaking the silence, after a while, perhaps ascertaining my readiness.

"What is so attractive about him?" I asked, mildly irritated. It wasn't warranted given everything that we had seen together. Yet, she didn't react; carefully weighing her thoughts, she said, "He introduced me to the pleasures of being a woman."

It was a smack on my manhood. While Kishanchanji may have been a gifted stud, I never felt that our sexual life was mundane by any standards. True, the intensity and frequency had reduced during the later years of marriage but nothing that couldn't be explained.

"With you it is pleasurable," she said assuring me, "but with him it is heavenly!"

"And if one were to use the animal kingdom metaphor," she added, licking her lips, "the lioness would go into estrus spotting such a nomadic lion."

"Is it purely physical pleasure?" I asked. She rolled her eyes but answered, "Psychologically, I love giving it to an elderly and not so good looking person."

"What do you expect of me?" I asked, surprising her. There was a brief silence.

"You like the idea of me cuckolding you."

"I love that notion."

"And Kishanchanji definitely thrives on it."

"What does it mean practically?" I asked.

"Practically, I would like to give him both physical and emotional pleasure for the next five years."

"I would be first his wife then yours."

"Whatever happens we live with it."

Manisha was a little nervous after elaborating what she really wanted. It was quite far from what I had in my mind. Yet, I knew that it wasn't something I never imagined. I had always wanted to watch Manisha mate with a well endowed person. And it was always a prolonged affair but I never thought that I would living in such an arrangement day-in-day-out. In fact, her suggestion implied that she really wanted to spend her nights with him; at least more often with him than with me. Even her reference to cuckoldry was one of its first. We had read several stories and knew the term but neither of us ever used in our day to day life. Manisha had certainly crossed the bridge, I thought. Her willingness to embrace him for five years stunned me. Irrespective of all that unnerved me, I held steadfast to my belief that Manisha only had the best interest of our family and if at all she was only adding spice to our sexual lives.

Her intended planned kicked in as I received a call from Amirchanji, who asked me to work an urgent proposal. I told Manisha about the issue - very well knowing that perhaps this was her ploy - that I would have to run to office. The timing was perfect as we saw Kishanchanji arriving. Looking at our harried faces, he asked, "What's the matter?"

Unlike me, Kishanchanji was perfectly prepared for the occasion. He was well groomed and wore a nice suit that went well with Manisha's attire. To my dislike he was actually looking much better in the new attire. Manisha didn't miss it as I saw the spark in her eyes as they locked their gaze for fractionally longer than expected.

There were times when, although I envisioned him with my wife, I shuddered at the thought of her making out with him. Although, I wanted to see him kiss her passionately, I hated that notion. Perhaps, I felt he wasn't much of hygienic person. However, his recent makeover has been remarkable. Now, in fact he resembled a well groomed elderly gentlemen who fancied young women.

He adroitly took the seat next to Manisha. The image of him and her as an odd couple got seared in my mind when I saw them sitting nicely dressed next to each other. There was an element of nervousness and excitement on Manisha's face while Kishanchanji was only beaming. His short stature with his bulky figure added to the enigma when compared to Manisha' tall and slender physique. His white teeth shone brilliantly through his thick dark lips that had several times tasted nectar from my wife's beautiful pink lips.

"A deal is falling through," I claimed.

"What about the anniversary?" he asked.

"I have to rush. Could you take care of Manisha?"

"Absolutely," he said, throwing his arm around and pulling her in for a hug.

"Are you folks done already?" he asked.

"No." she seethed.

His innocuous question could have been misread and perhaps Manisha did. It could have very well meant the sexual activity one engages on such occasions. However, I felt her response was more due to him manhandling her in front of me.

"Amirchanji has no sense of timing," he complained.

"But don't worry. I can romance your wife until your back," he added, chuckling.

It was unusual for him to break into such a conversation but he never hide his enchantment with Manisha. Manisha was amused with Kishanchanji's statement but she contained it and separated from him graciously.

"Have a seat Vinit. Let's talk."

"Don't worry. Nothing is that urgent in life," he added sensing my hesitation.

I presumed that the plan was for me to step out while giving them the privacy but seemed like he had something else in mind.

"There are a few things you need to learn to effectively deal with Amirchanji," he said, glancing at Manisha.

She nodded, hesitantly, swallowing her lips. It wasn't clear but seemed like a subtle cue.

"Are you listening?" he said, looking at me squarely. I nodded. One of the ways he always tried to get my attention.

"Manisha here is smart," he said, looking at her, "not sure about you," he added looking at me again.

"She has roped me in to help you with your fledgling business."

Manisha calmly nodded.

"Running a business is a challenge," he added.

"Are you with me?"

"I don't understand," I responded.

"Could we talk about this later?"

Kishanchanji glared at me.

"He has no sense of timing," he said looking at Manisha. She rolled her eyes, motioning me to take a seat.

"Why don't you listen to what Kishanchanji is suggesting?"

Grudgingly I sat there.

"Let's talk as adults here," he started.

"Amirchanji is your partner, not because of your business or you."

"I don't understand."

"His sole interest is your young, beautiful wife."

"What are you suggesting Kishanchanji," I said, raising my voice, annoyed by his comment.

"Didn't I tell you?"

"He can't handle it," he said, looking at her.

"What?" I interrupted. Ignoring me he gave her a look. She was lost in thought but decided to break the ice by calling the waiter to order our food. There was a switch at the table to call for help.

An elderly waiter walked in and politely asked, "What can I get for you sir?" His attention was directed to Kishanchanji and Manisha sitting next to him. She ordered some wine.

He remarked, "Madam you are looking beautiful."

"Is it any special occasion?"

"It is our anniversary," she quipped.

"Congratulations!"

He said looking, glowingly at Kishanchanji and her. Not once did he bother looking at me. Just as expected he mistook Manisha to be his wife. Manisha blushed as I agonized over my fate. I expected her to interrupt not realizing how she expected me to explain their immaculate attire and why I was sitting on the wrong end of the table.

"Let me get a special cake for you," he approvingly added as he left.

She suppressed her chuckle and excused herself on the pretext of talking to me. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the outside balcony that was fairly deserted. We walked to the far end of the balcony that was dimly lit and inconspicuous.

"You are not cooperating," she seethed.

"Kishanchanji graciously agreed to help us. The least we should do is show some respect."

"I should be tolerating his insinuation?"

"He is telling the truth," she argued.

"You knew that Amirchanji had been eyeing me, right?"

"I didn't expect to gain an unfair advantage from that in our business and neither do I expect Amirchanji to have fringe benefits," I countered.

"Life isn't fair. We can't control other's thoughts."

"What are you suggesting?"

"We need him on our side as we navigate our business with Amirchanji," she exhaled.

"Besides," she added after a brief pause, "you have already surrendered your mating rights to him."

Her blunt statement reminded of the quandary that we were in. It was clear that deep down that I had longed for the progression she outlayed in her letter. However, that didn't imply my verbal humiliation by Kishanchanji. Yet that was very much what I may be looking at. Neither did I expect it to be a brazenly open affair but it seemed both Manisha and Kishanchanji had other ideas.

She sensually stepped forward, bridging the narrow gap between us. Her lips met mine. But she teasingly pulled back as I tried to reciprocate. Looking at me, cross-eyed, she closed in further but this time her attention was southwards as her hand made it to my groin. It gently caressed the painfully hard tent that had made a camp down there.

"You were serious, right?" she sensually exhaled into my mouth. There was silence. Her hand traced the outline of my bulge delicately.

"Your mind may be weighing the odds again but your heart as already surrendered."

She massaged my pecker gently. Her actions were deliberate and calculated.

"Haven't you fantasized him taking me on our wedding night?" My lips quivered as I tried to kiss her but she had no intention of entertaining me that evening.

"Would it have taken three years to plant his seed?" she asked. It didn't matter the decision to delay the start of our family was a consensual decision. Kishanchanji may not have showed such restraint and neither would she have deterred him, I thought.

She waited for my response after every question, remark of hers but my heart was simply racing away and the pecker that had been on the edge was simply aching to be relieved. Words could not have matched the smoldering heat she was emanating. If it was any other occasion, I would have ravished her but today was special.She had mentally prepared to be Kishanchanji's wife and I wasn't ready to spoil it.

"I would have been a mother of two already," she added, rubbing salt into my already inflamed wounds.

"Better late than never," she uttered, "right?" she asked, search for an answer in my eyes.

"What do you want?" I croaked, covering my dry cough.

"Show respect to the man who makes me feel proud as a woman!"

"There won't be much hidden from now on," she added, "might just get comfortable with it."

I took a few minutes assimilating what she just said. It wasn't apparent if Manisha had planned for what seemed to transpire. Kishanchanji's presence was certainly prearranged but when did she inform him? Did she expect me to agree to the proposal already? Or was this Kishanchanji's plan? However, didn't she promise Kishanchanji about the anniversary before she accepted his proposal? A zillion questions were clamoring in my mind.

Heading back, I found Manisha back in her original position. The wine had arrived and was served for the three of us. Just when I was about to enter the place, I noticed Manisha proposing a toast. Her brazen act of not waiting for me to return bothered me. It was also the intimacy she exhibited during my absence. She sat right next to him, turning her body towards him to talk while Kishanchanji practically encircled her, with his left hand on the table while his right hand went on top of the back of her seat. The chemistry was apparent as she blushed and smiled in response to the small talk he was making. I hesitated to head back in immediately but gave them a few minutes and joined them.

"Let's toast to our future," said Manisha. Her remark irked me but I kept my emotions under check.

"Are you leaving?" asked Kishanchanji taking a sip.

"Oh no," interrupted Manisha.

"What could be more important than your pearls of wisdom," she said flattering him.

"I assured that you would talk to Amirchanji later on."

"Of course. Of course."

"So where were we."

"You were talking about the reasons behind the partnership," answered Manisha.

"Right."

"Is he ready for it?" he asked Manisha.

"He is a quick learner," she answered, patting his hand.

"You see," he started, "Amirchanji's sole interest is your wife."

"It may sound rude but understandable."

"Don't you agree Manisha?" he asked her.

She nodded carefully.

"He does have a crush on me," she added nonchalantly.

"What is your point?" I again interrupted, quite rudely. I realized that this wasn't going to be easy.

"The point is that if you shield Manisha it would only be difficult for you."

"What do you mean?" I blurted out again.

"With that sort of an attitude, I am afraid there isn't much point in coaching you," he said, keeping the glass back on table.

"I may as well leave," he said. Manisha held his hand firmly and pulled him back. And this time she sat very close to him, holding his hand in hers quite firmly.

"Vinit, we should at least listen to what Kishanchanji is saying."

"Even if it is unpleasant," she said, tapping my hand with her right hand.

"You have a beautiful wife Vinit," he said looking at me and then quite blatantly, extricating his hand from hers, he used it to hug her. She was perilously close to him; her left shoulder pushed into his chest. Her discomfort was evident but it didn't deter him.

"She is very smart and has very little attitude."

"She is the best asset you have."

"If you don't understand how to leverage it then you would not succeed much."

"Kishanchanji, some of what you are saying is uncomfortable," I said, "but instead of beating around the bush, why don't you say it clearly."

"That's the spirit," he said, hugging her tightly again.

"All the businessmen you would deal with would take a keen interest in your wife," he started.

"She is young, beautiful, and married to, what should I say," he said, looking at her, "married to an amateur."

"When they see both of you - they see an opportunity - an opportunity to fool you and quite certainly an opportunity to score with your wife."

"Are you with me?"

I gritted myself and nodded.

"But you don't have to regret."

"Instead plan on taking advantage of it."

"How?" I asked. There was a hint of sarcasm in my voice too which Manisha glared at me.

"When hormones interfere with mind, it is usually hormones that win!"

"Manisha could have that effect on Amirchanji. So, I propose that you let Manisha handle dealings with him."

"Hope you aren't presuming Amirchanji is naive," I retorted.

"If there is anyone naive then it is you," he shot back. Manisha's showed her frustration once again to me.

"Manisha is quite smart to keep it at the right level to keep Amirchanji's greed in check."

I looked at Manisha straight and asked her, "Did Kishanchanji convince you of this already?"

"NO," she shot back at me.

"He explained it earlier but it has to be your decision."

The irritation on her face was apparent but I didn't anticipate her wicked plot until now. It seemed something was in play but clearly Kishanchanji was upping the stakes as we indulged in this morbid conversation.

"The question is -," he said, trying to ease the tension, "how would you exploit your opponent's weakness."

"Some would not ask for your permission and may try to charm your wife and other's may need your encouragement."

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers