Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We avoided most of that evening my father effectively and then late in the night; just about fifteen-twenty minutes before we were to let you into your master bedroom, if you remember," she wrote.

"Manisha went upstairs to use the bathroom."

"Everyone was busy but my eyes were on her."

"I noticed my lecherous father head upstairs soon after that."

"My will weakened somehow then - on one hand I was really happy that my father was enjoying charms of a younger woman and strangely I started believing that Manisha would not resist him and on the other hand this was a scandal that I knew would destroy your marriage."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, I sat there wondering. And my heart paced rapidly with his each step."

"I had an option to stop him completely but that could have antagonized him a lot."

"So, I thought if Manisha resisted him then I would help her but if she didn't then I would let him enjoy her a little."

"What happened?"

"Hold your breath."

"When I entered the bedroom, I saw a sight that both scared me and mesmerized me."

"He had pinned her against the bathroom door and was necking her; her hands were pushing against his chest but there was hardly any resistance."

"She was melting in his arms."

"Was there any distance between them?"

"None at all."

"How long were they together?"

"Not sure - but must have been 3-4 minutes - 5 minutes top."

"Was she really kissing him?"

"No."

"She was avoiding his lips but that is how it always starts."

"There was passion, hunger in her response and yet the same time a sense of helplessness."

"It didn't seem like a rape then?"

"No. Much like non consensual sex."

"Did he kiss her?"

"Of course yes."

"The moment he squeezed her right breast, she yielded to his lips."

"He ravished her lips for what seemed like an eternity."

"Did she kiss him back."

"Yes but not as much as you want to think."

"Her lips were parted?"

"Does that surprise you?"

"He had his tongue probing her mouth for several minutes."

"You stood there and watched?"

"I was helpless."

"When did you exactly head upstairs?"

"Actually, almost immediately after he entered the room."

"He didn't bolt the door?"

"Strange - but he was worried about the implications of doing that."

"So, I didn't leave it to chance and tiptoed behind him and stood by the door that was left ajar."

"Did your father knew?"

"I don't think so."

"And then?"

"Well Manisha was in the bathroom and when she came out she simply froze after seeing him in her room."

"Did she scream?"

"Are you kidding?"

"She was shocked - he took her in his arms and planted kisses on her neck."

"She tried to evade but didn't try very hard."

"Within moments she was pushed against the bathroom door and the furious kissing ensued."

"His hand moved to her breast and her reaction was explosive - she parted her lips and welcomed his kiss."

"You did not intervene?"

"No - not immediately."

"After about five minutes, I made my presence felt but first I bolted the door."

"And?"

"Well they were caught in the act - Manisha was petrified but my father didn't care much."

"He asked me to leave but I didn't."

"He changed his positions and now was holding her in gentlemanly way in his arms but was still kissing her neck."

"Manisha stood there?"

"Yes in his arms," she wrote, "can you believe it?"

"His hands were practically on her bum and her body completely glued to his."

"And given how tall she is, there is no way a kiss was possible without her willingness."

"And yet their lips were glued."

"What happened next?"

"He admonished me for spoiling his party but Manisha was relieved, although a little disheveled."

"What happened next?"

"You should know - it was your wedding night."

"Given this background - is there anything that stands out in your mind about that night?"

"Nothing," I wrote. But in retrospect there were a few things that stood out. Firstly, she was incredibly hot and receptive. Secondly, she had minimal inhibitions considering that she was a virgin. Thirdly, she didn't stop at one session that night. In a very subtle manner, she pursued me thrice that night. Not that I wasn't keen; the second time it was my initiative and the early morning session was mostly hers.

"Really?"

"Yes it was the usual," I answered.

"Did you talk to her after that?"

"Not that evening."

"But after you folks returned from your honeymoon."

"What happened then?"

"Well, I explained it to her that she was heading down a dangerous path."

"If she wanted to keep her marriage intact then she distance my father."

"And she did to a very large extent."

"But the real reason why nothing happened until now is because I forced my father to make a promise."

"What?"

"To forget about her?"

"No - that was not possible."

"It is naive to expect that."

"What was it then?"

"I made him promise that he wouldn't force himself on her."

"If she voluntarily wanted an affair with him then it was fine but no coercion."

"You asked him to seduce my wife?"

"Hello?"

"There wasn't anything left to seduce," she wrote.

"It was the only way I could stop him."

"All your wife had to do was just have control on herself - or perhaps you should have done a better job in the bedroom."

"What happened next then?"

"My father kept his word. He tried very hard to charm Manisha all these years."

"You never advised Manisha to pursue her affair with him again?"

"I did."

"But not until after about three years of marriage."

"Nothing happened in all those years?"

"Not something that I know."

"Although my father had been romancing her and Manisha was warming up to him."

"When did you advise her and why?"

"When we spoke after the honeymoon, I told her that my father was interested in her and hence she would have to do everything to keep away from him."

"But added that he wasn't a bad person and was quite an adept lover."

"She wouldn't be disappointed if she did take him as her lover if she ever wanted to."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"You never shared gory details about your father's previous affairs?"

"I did to substantiate my claim."

"And when did you finally agree on this latest proposal?"

"She started changing her mind after she got pregnant and finally she started getting serious after Tushar's birth."

"She didn't want to go behind your back and not sure what was going between you but she seemed to be more confident about starting her affair with him."

"And how did the pregnancy thing come about?"

"That was Manisha's desire."

"Aren't you making this up?"

"Not really."

"We encouraged her by agreeing to the deal of taking care of you in return."

"But she didn't want an ordinary affair - she wanted something truly extraordinary."

"That's in a nutshell."

"Now go back and just convince Manisha to be his wife."

Manisha had shared with me most of the these things but didn't share the gory details. I wasn't sure if there was much to the story and if she was trying to hide something insidious. It was not a difficult decision for me. It was clear that Manisha had to be only Kishanchanji's wife. Amirchanji could only play a cursory role in our lives. This is how I had preferred right from the beginning; her having one dedicated long term lover.

That evening I strolled the ship alone leaving Tushar with her. Kishanchanji too was out alone. The more I thought the clearer the picture emerged; I really wanted her to belong to only Kishanchanji. It also made sense keeping the practical issues in mind. However, why was I thinking that Mamta was on my side. Manisha may have hidden a few things but I surely didn't think she could do something as insidious as Mamta implied. I was perhaps reading too much in to her statements. I returned back to the cabin a little later. It was only about 7:00pm. The sun was setting and I thought that both Kishanchanji and Manisha might have stepped out already to romance each other again.

It was a surprise to find them in the cabin after I returned. Manisha was feeding Tushar on the bed while Kishanchanji was in the balcony sipping on his scotch. He called me out while Manish lay there. Giving me bottle of juice; since he knew that I hardly drank much and avoided liquor most of the times. The sea was quite calm and it wasn't as cold as we thought it would be.

He spoke to me, "Vinit do you have any apprehensions of me impregnating your wife?"

I was stunned with his direct approach. I shot a look at Manisha again but she was busy with Tushar facing away from both of us. The slanting rays of sun illuminated our cabin. But the most important sight lay right in front of my eyes. Manisha was wearing a skimpy, semi-transparent, short dress that barely came up to her thigh. The off white, pinkish colored lingerie adorned her skin very well. Her legs and thighs looked slender and shapely at the same time. Her top was a small garb that you could tie together at the waist and perhaps button up with a floral hemming. She tied back her black, thick hair in a big knot, which exposed her slender neck as well.

"Look Vinit," he said, putting his hand around my shoulder and pulling me in so that I squarely faced Manisha. She was of course oblivious to what was happening on the other side.

"Let me be honest. Your wife is the most beautiful and loving woman I have known personally."

"I am deeply obliged for honoring me with a right to mate with your wife and more importantly to inseminate her."

"I am an old codger and have experienced several fine women during my younger days."

I was a little surprised by the tone of his dialogue. It wasn't the usual garrulous, dominant Kishanchanji but rather the kind of elderly person you would always look up to.

"Really, I mean it."

"About fifteen-twenty women," he said.

"Five or six of them were fine women from very well regarded families."

"However, only one or two were under the age of thirty and that too barely under thirty," he added.

"About three or four were my long term lovers - I mean for about four or five years," he continued.

"And," he chuckled, "I must have impregnated two or three of them."

"I can't be certain about the third one - but I might have impregnated the second woman twice."

"Honestly - no one knows and not a single soul suspects."

"Did they do it on purpose?" I asked.

"No..." he said shaking his head.

"Such things are never planned they just happen."

"Although - I really think the second one's husband knew everything and perhaps encouraged her - but one can never be sure."

"Anyway, I don't want to gloat about my conquests."

"The point is," he said, bringing me closer and pointing towards Manisha, "she is not only the finest but also the hottest woman I have known."

"She is not the kind of woman who would settle for ordinary lovers."

"I don't mean to insult you but such is life."

"Having affairs is something that comes very naturally to her."

"What exactly are you saying?" I interrupted.

"That if it hadn't been me, it may very well have been Amirchanji."

"You know that she has the hots for him too, right?"

I shook my head.

"Anyway," he continued, "her libido is incredible - do you know how many times we did it on our first night?"

"We were awake practically that whole night having sex."

"Coming back to the point," he continued, "you can't contain a woman like Manisha."

"She is bound to err - one way or another."

"And men are always on the prowl for such women!"

"All I want is abundant love and sex; there is nothing for you to fear from me."

"We started with three years but seriously do you think you alone can do justice to her beauty?"

"I mean look at her - isn't she gorgeous?"

"This is a mother of one child and look at her shape?"

"Show me an Indian woman who takes care of her body that well?"

Hearing all the talk; I felt Kishanchanji had gulped his glass of scotch already.

"There aren't many who can boast of such a long dong who you can trust," he added, cheekily, goading over his majestic equipment.

"And here is the thing - he said facing me now."

"I have amassed enormous amount of wealth with no heir to pass it on."

"My daughters want me to get married again and settle down - but I am too old for that stuff."

"Here is a beautiful young wife who is willing to offer me everything that I would have wished from my prospective wife."

"Why do I have to look elsewhere?"

"And Vinit," he continued, "let me be honest with you; my heart won't be content with just one."

"I can assure you neither would she be."

"You know how I can tell that?" he whispered.

"That flimsy thing," he said pointing to his penis, "that is supposed to protect?"

"She wanted none of that."

"Kishanchanji are you saying that you weren't pushing your luck?"

"I wouldn't say that."

"But honestly do you think anything can happen without her desire?"

"Look," he said, "Manisha is getting too involved with all the stuff about Amirchanji."

"Bringing him into this equation - at this juncture would unnecessarily complicate things."

"You were suggesting that though, right?"

"You can't be serious - why would I want to share her with him?"

"If she enters the family way soon then it would put a rest to his thoughts for a little while."

"And then what?"

"What?"

"I mean after she delivers our child."

"Well her maternal instincts would take over and her desire for sex would subside a little."

"Do you think so?"

"If it doesn't I would gear up for the next one."

"Don't get me wrong," he responded when I had a puzzled look, "Manisha is all for it."

"It's getting cold," he said and headed back into our room.

My elderly neighbor lay next to my wife as she breastfed our son. I moved to the other side of the room, cleaning up the bed and tidying the room up. It was getting darker, so I turned on the light on the far end that left both of them in a little bit of darkness, or at least so they thought but the faint light, highlighted Manisha' voluptuous figure. I realized that her top wasn't to be buttoned down; instead it had laces that could be tied together. Her brassiered inside, seemed like the regular one that made breastfeeding easier. Both her globes were perfectly exposed, the bottom one only partially exposed as Tushar was sucking on it but the other one looked much bigger and droopy. I looked at her pink areolas that had turned deepish red after her pregnancy and childbirth but her nipples still remained a little smaller than what is expected on breastfeeding mothers. In their unrestrained state they resembled more of a longish mango that is very popular in India. It was puffy and filled with milk; very well shaped with no marks on her skin. Quite surprisingly her breasts looked a little bigger and puffier to me in that state. Not sure if my mind was playing any games or her body was already mixing Kishanchanji's seed with her eggs.

When the thought of her pregnancy hit me, I immediately looked for her her purse where she kept that bottle of pills. It wasn't there but then I realized that she had transferred to Tushar's medicine bag. Did Manisha purposely hide it away from Kishanchanji's prying eyes? Was he pestering her to get rid of the pills? These thoughts crossed my mind. I quickly opened the bottle to see if she had used them at all and to my dismay it still had the tamper proof seal. Did she really intend to use it or was she simply playing another game? Yet I noticed that this had lead to a stiff erection realizing that she was in the process of making baby with her primary husband. All the talk of Mamta about trying to persuade was simply a ploy, I wondered. I wasn't sure; it was certainly complex. Having realized that, I was happy that she would not stray beyond Kishanchanji.

My eyes moved back to the scene in front of me. Kishanchanji was nuzzling into Manisha and Manisha was enjoying his sensuous foreplay. He was whispering something into her ear while kissing her earlobes delicately. She pursued her lips and exhaled in response to his ministrations. Her quickened breath gave away that she was getting excited by his overture. Kishanchanji pulled aside her exposing her top and her upper torso. Her left breast was fully visible now along with her slender waist and flat tummy. As the sun set behind, the bedside light illuminated more of her body and I noticed that her body had practically no signs of having borne a child. This was from a distance of about ten feet. Kishanchanji's dark hand with his stubby fingers lay across her milky waist now. The stark contrast between their complexions was intoxicating. Neither Manisha nor Kishanchanji bothered about my presence; I was practically invisible for them.

He was whispering something again into her ear and she looked at him and pursed her lips to offer a kiss. Kishanchanji gently caressed her tummy and moved his hand to her breast. She tried to elbow his hand out but Kishanchanji managed to land his index finger on her nipple. He made circular motions with his finger around her nipple. Manisha shut her eyes and surrendered to the sensations, I thought but she soon mouthed, "What are you doing?" in an effort to avoid saying anything. Perhaps they realized my presence.

Kishanchanji continued to titillate her by gently stroking her body, mostly spending his time on her sensitive nipples. With only a few moments, Manisha had returned to point of no return. She twisted her neck sideways and offered her quivering lips for his kiss. Kishanchanji had unbuttoned his shirt and his oversized belly was clinging to her back now. He was practically draped around Manisha as her twisted torso embraced his body with her upper leg parting to allow his left leg to cross her right leg and ensuring a perfect alignment of their crotches. Again it was a sight to behold as Manisha's left hand went behind his butt to hold him close to her while she swapped saliva with him. She gently caressed his tongue with hers as their breathes collided. I didn't think Manisha would engage in such a kiss with Kishanchanji as it leaves you exposed to your partner's breath completely. Unless you can tolerate their breath you can't prolong the kiss. But then I had underestimated her passion for him several times already.

Apart from the contrast of their complexion, another thing that stood out was the difference in their bodies. Manisha was only twenty-three and on top of that she had kept herself in amazing shape despite having borne Tushar. On the other Kishanchanji was an elderly man with receding hairline, greying temples, with an oversized belly that boasted plenty of hair . The hair on his chest had already started greying. Another important feature of Kishanchanji were his sagging chest and resembled more like breasts but for the presence of hair. In short, the age difference between them was strikingly visible. Kishanchanji stood only 5'1" or 5"2" while Manisha was about 4 or 5 inches taller than him. Manisha was a little shy of her ideal weight while Kishanchanji was about twenty or twenty-five pounds overweight and hence the combination looked quite interesting. If I were to use the animalistic imagery, it seemed more like a young cow in her puberty was brought to be inseminated by the overfed and overweight mighty alpha bull. The contrast in the weights is sometimes measured in multiples and not percentages. It was always interesting to me having seen some of those younger cows; their slits looked so tight and tiny that it almost seemed impossible for anything but your fingers to make way. And then their frail weight always made you question the possibility of them taking the weight of an oversized bull for the duration of the penetration. Its surprising how nature always finds a way to make the copulation possible and fruitful.