Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, nothing, dear, nothing," she said, though there was nothing to be believed in her words. "Just tidying up, don't want things to look a mess here."

Ropes gave the spotless living room a pointed look.

"Fyr, there isn't a speck of dust here."

He stepped up to her, catching her arm before she could turn on her heel and disappear entirely back the way she'd come.

"Fyr..." His voice was lower, more serious. "Are you worried about things?"

"I..." She couldn't help the high pitch of her voice, which came out as a squeak. "I'm not, not really."

Ropes' expression softened, brow furrowing.

"Come here."

He folded her in his arms, stilling the frantic dragoness the best she could. Her skin still twitched beneath her scales, however, hind paws shifting the weight of her body with every other breath. She did her best to relax into him, but there seemed to be nothing - not even his warm hold - that could still her manically beating heart and breaths that may as well have been panting for how quickly they came.

"You don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

Fyr pulled her head back, shock brimming over.

"What do you mean?"

Ropes shrugged.

"What we're doing with you, me and...Sasha. It's not something that we must do. You told me the full story afterwards and, come on, if you'd told me to stop last time, I certainly would have."

He smirked and winked, cupping her cheek lightly in his paw. Unconsciously, Fyr leaned into his touch, eyes half-closed.

"And with how wet you got earlier and how hard you came," he whispered, his voice a silken treat. "I can't imagine that, on any level, you dislike what is happening, let alone hate it. You want more stories like that from me, don't you?"

Fyr swallowed and looked down, the blush creeping up into her frill telling the tale that she could not bring herself to say aloud. Luckily, she didn't need to. Although she shook lightly, she let Ropes tuck her into the crook of his arm and drop a kiss on the top of her head. Sometimes they just had to let their bodies do the talking for them.

Unfortunately, it was not always that simple.

"Do you want to do it today though? Honest answer now, Fyr. I need to know."

Fyr stiffened, though there was only one answer in her heart. It was the voicing of it that was the real trouble.

"I think I do," she said after a long pause, the words coming slowly as if they were as thick as sludge in her mouth. "I..." She took a deep breath. "It makes me feel good."

Ropes smiled and dropped a kiss on her cheek.

"It makes me feel good too, my darling dragoness. Very good, in fact."

The doorbell rang, clanging obnoxiously through the house as the startled couple leapt apart. Fyr gasped and put her paw to her chest, trying to still her frantically hammering heart. Had the bell always been that loud? Comically shocked, she rubbed her muzzle, trying and failing to wipe at least a sliver of the embarrassment from her glowing scales.

Ropes chuckled and slunk his arm around her waist, drawing her in quickly to him for a quick yet passionate kiss. Fyr panted as they parted, a thin string of saliva connecting their lips for the briefest of moments.

And it was all okay again. She breathed easy, the tight band around her chest unknotting as she leaned into her husband. The doorbell rang again and she met it with her head high, a small smile pulling at her lips. Whatever the day - or evening, as it was - had in store for her, she would meet it admirably and well. She couldn't deny, after all, that a small tingle of anticipation curled through her as she stepped towards the door, tail flicking gently behind her.

Ropes grinned and chuckled.

"Eager now, are we?"

Fyr threw him her best coy look, eyelashes fluttering. But her words did not match her actions in the slightest.

"Oh, come now, darling," she giggled like a schoolgirl. "It's my dear mother - why would I ever not be keen to see her?"

Ropes rolled his eyes.

"I practically had to drag you into her house last time."

"And look how well that turned out!"

Surprising even herself, Fyr turned her back to him before she had the chance to see his reaction, prancing on light paws to the front door. Through the glass window - unpainted, though she had wanted to bring in something a little more colourful - she could see the blue shimmer of her mother shifting from side to side. The dragoness' form moved as if she was trying to see through the glass and Fyr forced down the rampant butterflies in her stomach, opening the door with a beaming smile and a flourish.

"Mom! How are you even here?"

She faltered, stumbling over her words even as Sasha stepped over the threshold and opened her arms for her daughter.

"I... Uh... I didn't know you were in town until Ropes told me." Fyr blushed, biting the inside of her cheek as her mother squeezed her tightly to her chest. "What brought you all the way down here?"

She dug her teeth into the soft flesh of her mouth until the metallic rush of blood seeped onto her tongue, shaking her head and stepping back before her mother had the chance to drop a kiss on her forehead like she had done while she was a hatchling. Her mother's arms trailed after her as if she'd wanted to hold her for longer, but the older dragoness stretched out her wings to either side of her body - well, as much as she could in the narrow confines of the hallway - the tiredness of her journey clearly creeping into her bones.

Fyr took a breath. Or perhaps she was simply stiff from something else entirely. She tipped her muzzle up, acting every bit the defiant daughter while simultaneously baring her vulnerable throat, the soft scales quivering. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to challenge her mother or drop to her knees, her eyes swinging back longingly to her not so loyal husband.

Sasha churred softly, throat rumbling with a soft, so far restrained, greeting.

"Well..." Her eyes sparkled with life that Fyr had not seen in her in too many years, lips cunningly curved up at the corners. "It's lovely to see you, daughter, but I had no idea that Ropes had been so open with you. What has that cat told you about our meeting earlier?"

Fyr gulped and rubbed the back of her neck, taking another step back as if to keep a little distance between her and her mother. Had she overstepped? Had she not been supposed to know about their meeting? Her heart beat hammered on her ear drums, a dull thud that she couldn't ignore.

In time to save her from having to say any more, Ropes stepped out from the sitting room at the end of the hallway, a welcoming smile stretching his lips wide. But there was a glint in his white eyes that Fyr had thought he'd only reserved for her.

Apparently not.

Sasha caught his eye, leaning her weight on one leg as she rested one ankle behind the other. Her lips parted and she ran her long fingers down the side of her muzzle, hiding something behind her words.

"Hey there, sugar," she purred, flicking her tail. "Long time, no see."

Fyr longed to know just what she was hiding, yet did not dare ask as she watched them interact more like long lost lovers than a daughter's mother and the daughter's husband.

Ropes tilted his head to the side, one of his tentacles snaking out to caress Sasha's cheek. The dragoness turned her head as if to nuzzle into it. Perhaps she thought that Fyr was not looking, but the pink sliver of her tongue flicked out, dragging over the bulbous tip of his tentacle. Rubbing the side of her head as her heart pounded, Fyr pretended not to see, though her heart was surely loud enough for both of them to know of her shame.

Ever the gentleman when he was not playing the part of his true self, the demon of lust, Ropes took Sasha's paw and kissed the back, smiling warmly as the dragoness giggled.

"Oh my, aren't you something?" She laughed and allowed herself to be swept on into the sitting room, hind paws barely touching the carpet as she was whisked away. "Can't you let a little ol' dragoness make her own way around."

Ropes gaped in mock horror, tentacles rearing up on either side of his head as his paw noticeably, possessively, tightened around hers.

"Oh no, I could never do that! No, you must come along and rest your paws." He smirked. "You shouldn't be standing on them for too long, after all."

It was all Fyr could do to trail behind, breaking into a light jog just to keep up with them. And yet they took up so much of the corridor and then the sitting room with their admittedly flirty banter and presence that she tucked herself into a corner, simply watching as their fleeting touches began to linger all too swiftly. Her leg bumped into one of the armchairs as Ropes gently lowered Sasha down, holding her paw far longer than was necessary for a polite, gentlemanly caress.

Fyr tried to look away, she really did, and yet something kept her eyes fixed on her husband and her mother, staying out of their way as they openly enjoyed one another's company, sidling up close on the sofa. Sasha nosed into Ropes' neck like she would have done a lover and Fyr bit her lip, stifling a moan. Now that would not have been ladylike. And, far worse, it may have disturbed them.

Ropes' paw slid up Sasha's thigh, disturbing the flow of her skirt, and Fyr swallowed hard.

"Hey, you haven't had a tour of the house yet," Ropes commented, his eyes twinkling with barely restrained mischief. "You should really see what Fyr's done to the bedroom - she's completely and utterly revamped it. It looks like a new place altogether, so light and airy, a nice breeze flowing through when you leave the window open..."

He raised an eyebrow suggestively.

"It feels real good on your fur when you're naked."

Sasha grinned and met his sly nuances with her own, short nails raking down the fur of his arm as she leaned into the embrace of his tentacles. They wrapped around her back, providing easy support, and she murred softly, letting his strength bear her weight.

Two sets of eyes locked onto Fyr as the dragoness whimpered, thighs squeezed together against the trickle of arousal that was rapidly staining her panties, the scent so far concealed. Sasha smiled, her lips parted breathily. Ropes' tail flicked back and forth, the very picture of the contented feline who had all the cream that he could ever have wanted. Only he chose to take his cream in a very carnal form.

And Fyr got to watch every second of it.

"That would be nice." Sasha licked her lips, eyeing Fyr from head to toe. "Very nice indeed. I have not yet seen where my daughter sleeps. I had no idea that she was such a savant at interior decorating. It does sound like a," she paused, as if for particular, deliberate effect, "delightful set up you have."

Ropes purred.

"Oh, you can do far more than see where she sleeps," he said, paw sliding down her thigh. "We can do many things...while Fyr sleeps or not."

"Or you could just take me right here and now, kitten."

Fyr sucked in a breath, though it didn't seem to do anything to drag oxygen into her lungs. Gulping at air, cheeks bulging, she choked quietly on nothing, cheeks red as the couple ignored her, Ropes lips nuzzling down the dragoness' neck.

"Now that is a tempting offer indeed," he breathed. "Whatever could I say to that that wouldn't be turning down such an invitation?"

Sasha grabbed him by the shoulders and pinned him back against the sofa, swinging one leg over at the same time to straddle his hips. Her thighs gripped him, claws digging into his shoulders, and she growled lightly, clicking her teeth together as if in an age-old, primal threat. The dragoness knew what she wanted and she was going after it with every tool at her disposal and more.

"Nothing. You don't need to say a single word at all. There's no need for words now.

Before Ropes could visibly react beyond a light twitch of his ears, her lips locked with his and Sasha visibly forced her tongue into his muzzle, tail lashing the air as she held the cougar down with all the strength her lithe body had to offer. Perhaps she'd caught him by surprise, for the cougar showed no instant reaction bar to return her kiss with all the passion and lust he had in his soul.

Fyr caught her breath, clasping her paws over her suddenly hammering heart. Was it really happening? Again? And was she really going to let it happen? She gnawed the inside of her cheek until it bled, flooding her tongue with a metallic rush of blood mixed with saliva.

Ropes, however, was not one to be so easily bested and, while Sasha gave herself over to the kiss, he encircled her waist with his arms, once again claiming the upper hand with his raw strength alone. He didn't need the support of his tentacles to flip her about, driving her down onto her back as her head bounced lightly on the sofa cushions, wings flaring out. Though one wing slapped into the back of the sofa, the other extended out over the edge of the seats, the translucent blue membrane quivering faintly.

Panting, Sasha's chest heaved, arching up from the sofa as Ropes pulled at her flowery, wafting blouse, the material doing little to show her true shape and curves. She gracefully lifted her arms above her head, allowing him to slip the fabric over her head, though it was unceremoniously dropped on the floor by the side of the sofa. Tiptoeing as if she was afraid to disturb the, at least, temporary lovers, Fyr crept up to them, collected the garment as Ropes fumbled with her bra and folded it neatly on a spare chair in the sitting room. There was no need for her mother's clothing to suffer for their lust, after all.

"Easy now, tiger," Sasha murmured, paws running down Ropes' back over and over again. "We have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves tonight without worrying about the clock ticking by. I have all the time in the world for you."

Ropes smirked and nipped her breast, drawing a sharp squeal from her lips as she shuddered, eyes wide. The bra tangled over one arm, breasts bared for his attention. It didn't seem to matter to them that it was still at least partially in their way. Fyr groaned inwardly. It had been like that for them too. Still was like that.

Sasha's eyes darkened sensually.

"I'm a cougar, not 'tiger' and not 'kitten' either."

His eyes locked onto hers, fierce in their intensity. One of his tentacles brushed her exposed throat, tickling up beneath her chin. Sasha froze, a muscle in the corner of her jaw twitching. If she had not been grinning, delighting in the obvious challenge, Fyr would have thought she was about to rip the cougar to shreds.

Despite her lithe frame and smaller size in comparison to the demon cougar, her mother had never been one to back down from a good scrap. Fyr smiled minutely, afraid to disturb the scene. Even if she did play the part of the lady in public, all smiles and sweetness. Her smile hid a bite that was truly formidable behind closed doors and when she truly needed it.

When she moved, it was in a flash that was almost too swift for the eye to catch, blue scales whipping by in a blur. Sasha snarled in challenge as she lunged for Ropes, a flurry of shimmering scales and teeth. Ropes met her midway, going for her shoulders as if he could trap her down against the seats of the sofa, much as she'd tried to do to him. But there was no stopping Sasha when she had an idea in mind - at least not in the bedroom. She may have played the part of the lady in the streets and passed that on to her daughter, but in the bedroom... Well, in the bedroom the game was an entirely different one indeed. And one that she oh so dearly craved.

It didn't matter if she had to work a little harder for what she wanted.

Fyr took a step back, paws at her muzzle, as the pair toppled to the floor, wrestling for the upper hand. Their wrestling, however, was quickly revealed as play as Ropes, shockingly, allowed himself to be 'pinned', paws on the other side of his head. Sasha snapped playfully at his throat, tail slamming into the carpet as she chuckled, a throaty rumble cresting her lips.

"Got you...kitten."

Ropes smirked, but made no complaint, purring as the dragoness proceeded to undress him, content once she had him exactly where she wanted him to be. It was the way of it, after all, and what was the point in fun if she didn't get what she craved?

Fyr caught her breath, breasts rising and falling erotically as she watched her mother reveal her husband's cock, pulling his jeans down and off his hind paws. So that was what happened when two dominant personalities came together sexually. It was oddly exotic and in direct contrast to her increasingly submissive tones.

But the show was only just beginning. She pressed her paw between her legs, down the front of her pants, as her mother ground her barely covered pussy over Ropes' crotch. Adjusting her position, breasts hanging down heavily under their own, full weight, she groaned and reached under her skirt. It only took Fyr half a second of wondering what she was doing before the dragoness' shudder told her a tale that words could not have captured.

Moaning softly, Fyr wrapped one arm around her torso, tipping forward as her other drove two fingers up into her pussy with some difficulty with her pants pressing down on the back of her wrist. She should really have had the foresight to take off her clothes first, but there didn't seem to be any time with the scene before her moving on so swiftly. But Sasha's hips moved seemingly of their own accord, bucking and grinding as she took Ropes' shaft deep into her cunny in the middle of their living room floor with his wife watching on in obvious arousal.

Ropes planted his hind paws flat on the carpet, not to be outdone by Sasha's forwardness, and thrust up into her under the cover of her skirt. His hips slapped up against her and the dragoness moaned loudly, tail winding back and forth. He grinned breathlessly and repeated the motion to the same effect, the dragoness' long skirt still hiding the meeting of their bodies.

"Oh..." She groaned, head rolling back. "My, I do like that. Do it again. Show me how you please my daughter. Every rough thrust you got for me, sugar, I want them all."

Not one to disappoint either - the cougar was many things, yet never a failure in any stretch of the imagination - Ropes dug his fingers into her hips, careful, for once to keep his claws away from her skirt. The dragoness bucked and groaned as he drove into her, stilling her hips as she languished in the pure sensation of being deeply fucked. She trembled. There weren't many males left that would be so willing to go hard and still treat a dragoness with a kind paw.

Her daughter was a lucky dragoness indeed.

Only present in watching the scene, Fyr moaned and whimpered pitifully, loving every second even as she yearned to see more, do more. She trembled. Would Ropes fuck her next, his cock still wet with her mother's juices?

Sasha caught her daughter's eye with a wicked smirk plastered across her long, defined muzzle.

"Do you want to see?" She murmured. "You seem so interested, my lovely daughter. Does Ropes not fuck you like this when you're here without me?"

Fyr clenched her jaw, daring her mother with the narrowing of her eyes.

"Every night, mother..." She inhaled sharply. "But it's nothing compared to the..."

She trailed off, steadying herself with a paw on her stomach, trying to breathe as her head spun. Only when she'd gathered her nerves did she have the courage to whisper about what her heart chastised her to say.

"It's nothing compared to the thrill of watching him fuck you."

Her words fell on deaf ears, the duo too enamoured with one another to pay further attention to her. Blessedly, Ropes at least showed mercy on her. With less respect than he'd demonstrated for Sasha's fine blouse, he sank his claws into her skirt and ripped, removing the garment in a mattered of seconds. It at least allowed Fyr to see exactly what was happening and the dragon eagerly tipped forward, enraptured by the mere, simple sight of her husband fucking her mother for what she knew was certainly not the second time. And quite possibly not even the third, or fourth... She took a sharp breath. She could not know. And part of her didn't want to know either.