Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fyr glanced at her list, barely paying attention to what she was doing as she raced around the supermarket, her only thought to keep them on the line with her as their moans rose in tempo and frequency. Neither of them seemed to have much ability to speak remaining, their only form of communication non-verbal between their bodies and their bodies alone.

Fyr was left to fantasise, seeing in her mind's eye how Sasha's back arched, pulled up towards Fyr's husband as if drawn by a higher power. Her breasts heaved and rolled as she flew higher and higher, wings spread for a breeze that her earthbound form could not catch, yet only embrace on the precipice of climax. She thought of Ropes, his fur matted ever so slightly with sweat, and how he slipped his ears back when he was similarly on the edge of orgasm.

Fyr resisted the urge to close her eyes and moan. Oh, how she wished he was ramming her full of his cock at that very moment! What was really happening?

Luckily, her mother was right there to fill in the details as much as she wanted her to.

"He's going to cum in me," Sasha whispered, voice only punctuated by the slap of his hips against her scales. "Oh, so hard... Yes!"

The dragoness shrieked as the cougar slammed in with a masculine grunt and, although they did not tell her with words, Fyr's heart leapt as she just knew they were climaxing with each other - at the same time! The dragoness pressed her lips together, rushing to the register where one lone attendant remained, a canine with a decidedly bored expression. Home, she had to get home.

Ropes and Sasha panted into the phone and murmured to one another as Fyr bagged up her purchases with the absence of a bagger in the supermarket: evidently they were on a skeleton staff crew. The cashier barely spoke to her, which was just fine by the dragoness who only wanted to get through the point of sale as quickly as possible. If she just held it together for a little bit longer, she could be home free and with her husband and her mother again in no time at all.

If only Ropes hadn't been there to distract her.

"By the way, Fyr," Ropes said, panting between words. "Did you get what I asked you for?"

One paw in her bag to dig out her cash, Fyr hesitated.

"No... What was it?"

She could almost hear the smirk in his choice.

"Lube. Go back and get it, honey."

Blushing, Fyr dashed away from the register and skidded around the corner into the medicine aisle, grabbing the first bottle of lubricant she could find. The brand surely didn't matter, but, as she lifted the phone back to her ear to check with Ropes, she found that the line had gone dead. She groaned and nipped her lower lip. How could she have forgotten something that had become so essential to the two of them? Or, more accurately, the three of them.

No matter, she tried to tell herself. She would be home soon anyway and all would be right again.

Her momentary embarrassment was nothing compared to the heated flush that crept down her neck as the cashier raised an eyebrow at just what she'd rushed back to pick up for her purchase. With the weather blowing a gale outside, she lifted her head high and met his eyes squarely with her best smile. Let him think what he wanted to! She was willing to bet that she was going to have a damn side more fun than him that very night, if his sour expression and scowling demeanour was anything to go by.

Caught by a sudden bold fit, Fyr drew herself up tall and smiled, blowing the cashier a kiss. He started and took a step back as she grinned, holding out her cash as he automatically added her final purchase to her pile of plastic bags.

Sometimes a dragon had to have no shame!

*

Fyr drove home at a speed that would have shocked her husband at the best of times, but it got her where she needed to go and out of the wind to hunker down in the safety of her own home while the storm blew itself out. She hauled the bags from the truck, frills flapping against her head, and suddenly there was another set of furred paws there to help her.

Scooping up the plastic bags on his arms and tentacles, which she'd learned early on were surprisingly strong, the cougar pulled her to him and claimed her lips with his own. Anyone else would have shouted and screamed at their husband for doing such a thing while they'd been out shopping, but Fyr could only melt into his embrace and moan, returning his kiss with as much lust as she could muster. Tongues dancing together, Fyr allowed him to push hers back between her lips and dominate her muzzle as he pleased, delighting in how easily she submitted to him.

It was a partnership that would be very difficult to break, it had to be said. And it would not be broken, only strengthened, by their unconventional relationship. His kiss sealed the deal in Fyr's heart and the dragoness wrapped her arms around him, despite the bags already hooked over her arms. The plastic crinkled and fluttered in the wind and she giggled recklessly, feeling wilder than she had in many months. There was something about kissing in wild weather that just seemed to stoke the fire in her heart even more than usual.

Both were panting, eyes bright and barely aware of the heavy shopping bags, when they broke the kiss. The wind ruffled up Ropes' fur in the wrong direction and he growled, flattening his ears in protest that would go unheeded by the weather.

"Did you enjoy your shopping trip, sweetie?" Ropes murmured against her cheek. "I did so try to make it entertaining for you. I know how you do so bore with grocery shopping."

Fyr grinned widely and hefted the bags more comfortably over her arms, the thin plastic handles cutting uncomfortably into her scales.

"It's as if you don't even have to ask, dear husband."

The cougar smiled in return, dropping a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Sometimes I wonder. Though never worry. I know you too well for that."

They hustled into the house and dropped the bags in the kitchen, rubbing warmth and life back into one another's limbs. Fyr murred softly and chuckled as Ropes' lips found her neck, tickling her scales as he kissed down to the indent between her collarbones, bags momentarily forgotten.

"I thought you'd never come back."

Fyr glanced back and froze. Her mother, Sasha, stood framed in the kitchen doorway, bare but for her natural, blue scales. The older dragoness smiled, though there was nothing demure about it, and leaned on the doorframe, hip jutted out at a cocky angle. A trickle of cum running down her inner thigh stood in testament to just how much she had truly been filled by Ropes in Fyr's absence and her daughter shivered, resisting the urge to lick her lips. It was almost a wonder that her mother had not fallen pregnant, though Fyr supposed she was on some manner of birth control if her body was even still capable of having young dragons. That time did, unfortunately, come early for dragons during their lifetimes.

"Hi, mom," Fyr murmured, her voice weaker than she would have liked. "It seems like you had fun here when I was gone."

The blue dragoness grinned, eyes lighting up with mischief.

"Oh, I did. And I intend to have more fun today. We can't go out, so why not make our own entertainment right here?"

Ropes' ears pricked up and the feline purred, leaving Fyr to wrap his arms around her mother. Her waist seemed to fit perfectly into the crook of his arms and the cougar nibbled on her neck as she tilted her head to the side for him, already knowing just how to act to get him to do, well, pretty much anything she wanted. Fyr stepped forward, but remembered herself in time. This one embrace and lustful exchange of kisses and heated words was not for her. Though she could watch and the moisture between her thighs told the tale that her lips were not willing to vocalise.

Sasha groaned as Ropes dipped his muzzle, suckling at her breasts with a soft mewl. It was strange for Fyr to see him acting so keen to please, but a demon of lust had many talents, only some of which she'd actually seen over the years. The dragoness arched her back and thrust her breasts out for his attention, eyes hazing with desire that Fyr almost wished was her own. Her own nipples perked up into pert nubs, pushing through her casual T-shirt as if to draw Ropes' attention back to her.

But the cougar was well occupied and there was nothing she could do about it while Sasha was there. She knew her place.

Sasha fixed her with a firm gaze and snapped her fingers, leading the cougar gently yet insistently from the room.

"You can manage those bags on your own, can't you, Fyr?"

It wasn't a question, but a dismissal and Fyr swallowed hard as her mother and Ropes disappeared from the kitchen, leaving her with too many bags to sort through on her own. The door into the living room, off the hallway, closed, but she could still hear their giggles and moans through it, laying testament to what they were up to at that very moment. The dragoness shook her head, turning her idle paws to the bags she'd been tasked with. Could they not keep their paws off one another for a few minutes at the very least?

Though she wasn't one to complain about it - not really. She listened as hard as she possibly could as the dragoness moaned and Fyr wondered how quickly they were trying to make her need to change her underwear that day. Although she'd worn a little lace number, hoping to entice Ropes into a more than simply teasing, it looked like it was her mother who was going to get lucky repeatedly as the storm raged outside.

She raced through unpacking the bags and sorting the shopping in record time, only dropping a couple of things and cursing as she chased her dropped charges across the kitchen. Her paws shook and she rammed cans back into the cupboards any old way as she pushed to finish her task, a dragoness possessed by one need and one need only.

She had to see. She had to know.

And then everything was back in its proper place and she could take that moment to see and watch that she'd been craving all along. Bold, though without much of an explanation why, the dragoness hauled her T-shirt up and over her head, balled it up and tossed it in the washing machine. Although she would have preferred a washing machine in a laundry room, it was in the process of being renovated and it had proven convenient in the kitchen too, she had to admit. The dragoness laughed to herself as she took off her jeans and shoes, kicking the shoes to the side and bundling up her jeans in the same fashion as her T-shirt.

She had a feeling she wouldn't need clothes for the rest of the day.

She smoothed her paws down her scales and took a deep breath, breasts rising in the white lace that set off her scales with a note of innocence. She particularly liked the look, yet it was due time to show it off.

Drawing on every scrap of bravery she had left, the dragoness paced from the kitchen with a swish of her tail and stepped into the living room.

There. Of course her husband and Sasha were there. They had lit the fire at some point in the day, leaving a roaring blaze in the fireplace that she'd spent ages cleaning the soot and ash from the previous weekend. She would have felt annoyed if they had not looked so beautiful in the glow, the reflection of the flames flickering off her mother's scales in the low light. With the curtains drawn, it was the main source of light and warmth in the room and it sent shadows dancing merrily across the walls as Ropes sat up with Sasha in his lap, his cock buried to the hilt in her stretched, wanting pussy.

Fyr gulped and paused in the entrance to the living room, hesitant to disturb them. Their liaison could not be said to be as raw and carnal as usual, but something deeper and more passionate. Arms around his shoulders, the older dragoness breathed a moan, head tilted back, as their bodies rolled against one another gently, the cougar sinking deep with every slow, adoring thrust.

The dragoness in the doorway stared, unable to drag her eyes away. Had they even noticed her? Was she intruding?

Was something growing between Ropes and Sasha? Something that she could not have predicted? Her mind reeled. And, if it was, did she mind? What did she, Fyr, really want?

Her body knew, arousal soaking through her lace underwear, cut to show off the curve of her soft, feminine buttocks. She pressed her paw up between her thighs into the patch of wetness, sliding her finger back along her pussy lips through the fabric of her panties. Stepping back, she half-closed the door so that she could remain undetected for longer and slipped her finger under the fabric, just barely touching her clit.

The effect was electric. She moaned without thinking and arched up to push her hips into her paw, clit swollen and begging for attention. Fyr clamped her jaw shut again a moment later, but the damage had already been done. Pricking up his ears, Ropes glanced at the doorway and smirked, seeing her and yet giving no indication to Sasha that they had a voyeur in the room.

Laying Sasha back across the plush rug, Ropes kissed and nibbled her neck, letting her hook her legs around his waist. The older dragoness moaned and closed her eyes, hips gyrating in his hold as he held up her buttocks, fingers digging lightly into the firm yet pleasantly yielding flesh. Her scales gleamed in the flattering flicker of firelight; clearly she'd been dipping into Fyr's collection of lotions and potions, a tradition she kept up from her time as a teenager obsessed with creams to keep her scales healthy. Not that Fyr minded all that much. It was good that the extensive collection was going to good use as she had more bottles of lotion than she felt she could ever use in a lifetime.

Twisting her head from shoulder to shoulder, Sasha remained oblivious to her voyeur as Ropes kept eye contact with his wife, purring as he pounded her pussy. The lewd sound of their fucking was impossible to ignore and Fyr swallowed a groan. How many times had they already fucked that day for Sasha to be left so wet?

The answer, or the region of, was evident.

"So close," Sasha murmured. "Bring me home, sugar."

Ropes was only too eager to oblige, lifting her hips for a better angle as he thrust in long, deep strokes. His tempo picked up as the wind battered the windows on the other side of the closed curtains, the storm in full force as the threesome of lovers huddled on the inside, secreted away from its cold wiles. Clinging to him, Sasha let herself go, beautifully, for the first time that Fyr had had the good fortune to see in the sexual sense. She parted her jaws, teeth shining with saliva, as she moaned, tipping oh so sweetly over the edge into a release that thrummed through her like the strings of a musical instrument, playing a tune that her body simply could not resist.

The cougar leaned over her torso, hips speeding up all of a sudden as he thrust himself to a harsh, swift climax, ears folding back and tentacles lashing the air as if to release his inner tension. Snarling, he trapped her lips with his and kissed her deeply, hips juddering up to the dragoness as he spent every drop of seed he had to give deep inside her, adding to her sweet, creamy filling. His hackles stood up from the back of his neck as he enjoyed the moment, sucking in rough breaths through his mouth, whiskers quivering.

Fyr exhaled a breath that she had not known she'd been holding, watching avidly as her husband pulled back from her mother, sliding down her body and leaving kisses in his wake. His lips pulled sweetly at her nipples and the dragoness moaned, breath slipping past her lips as if she could not quite summon the strength to be louder at that moment. When his muzzle dipped between her thighs to taste her sweet essence and tease her sensitive clit, however, she found her life again and pushed her hips up to meet his keen tongue.

Holding her paws to her chest for fear that she would fall to the floor and thrust them madly into her cunny until she too joined them in climax, though a far less romantic one, Fyr tried to focus on breathing deeply and slowly. Ropes took his time cleaning up Fyr's mom - though Fyr wondered if that task would soon become her job in the household where mom was queen - lathering attention on her pussy and covering every inch he could in warm, soothing kisses. Fyr shivered. It had been a long while since he'd done that for her, even if only a couple of days since he'd last taken her roughly, crudely over one of the kitchen counters. Every time with him was different since her mom had come into the picture, each leaving her with greater anticipation for the next time.

Ropes rose, startling her from her horny reverie, and Fyr swallowed, hoping that he wasn't going to ask her to leave them in peace; she had, after all, already felt like she'd intruded on them enough. The cougar squared his shoulders, uncut cock hanging down against his thighs, soft and alluring as it simply begged for a dragoness' attention. She shivered. Her attention.

"Clean me up, honey," he purred, tail swishing. "Sasha will be ready to go again soon and I wouldn't want to displease such a lovely dragoness."

Licking her lips, Fyr instantly dropped to her knees in the doorway, lips eagerly parted for his cock. Ropes tilted her muzzle up and slid in so easily that it was as if her muzzle was made for his dick. Wrapping her long, flexible tongue around his shaft, Fyr moaned softly and drew him in deep, paws hanging loose at her sides as the cougar groaned and let her clean his softened shaft of all traces of their liaison.

But nothing could wipe that tender cup of his paw on Sasha's cheek from her mind as she gulped down every trace of semen and feminine arousal that she could lap from him. Ropes murmured softly under his breath, looking her over as if seeing her properly for the first time since he'd spotted her in the doorway, afraid to disturb them.

"Did you wear that just for me, darling?"

With her mouth full of his cock, Fyr tried to nod and mumbled around his shaft. Ropes chuckled, hardening in her muzzle, even as she suckled and licked him clean of their combined juices.

Later that night, with Fyr curled up in the guest bedroom, her mother wished her goodnight with the taste of her daughter's husband on her lips. Sasha had made sure that Fyr saw the semen trickling from her pussy, evidencing her further filling by the randy cougar.

"Have a good night, sweetheart," her mother whispered as she closed the door to the guest room, eyes sultry as she backed around the edge of the door. "I hope we don't disturb you too much."

She giggled, door just barely clicking into place.

"He does have such an insatiable appetite!"

Alone in bed, Fyr hardly slept the whole night, kept awake by the sound of the headboard rattling against the wall of the other room. The cougar and dragon rocked together in carnal bliss for hour on hour, only breaking to doze when the fancy took them, though it was easy enough to tell that both were as eager to mate as the other.

It was the best night she'd had in a long time: cuckold to her husband and her mother.

She wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

12