Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Fyr finds a treat left especially for the cuckold wife...
7.2k words
4.59
14.4k
12
0

Part 4 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Cuckolded by Her Mother

Chapter 4

Fyr woke to the not unfamiliar sound of her husband fucking her mother. It was as if they wanted her to hear, always putting themselves so that the headboard slammed into the wall with every single one of Ropes' thrusts. The demon cougar put his full body weight behind the thrusts, snarling and yowling like a wildcat as he filled her mother, heralding the start of every day, whether it was during the work week or the weekend, with a fresh dose of cum and a satisfied dragoness in his bed.

Yet the satisfied dragoness was not his wife. His wife had been banished to the guest bedroom on an evening, where she had remained, every night, for the last month. Sasha, her mother, had said that she was only going to stay for a couple of weeks, but she had a funny way of keeping time, if that was so. Scowling into her pillow, Fyr pummelled it with her fists and flung out her wings, irritation deepening.

They'd surely quiet a bit soon, she reasoned with herself, trying to keep her simmering temper under wraps. She just had to be patient. She could doze afterwards and then she'd feel so much better about absolutely everything. Stretching out her wings, she pushed her head beneath the pillow, red scales sticky from tossing and turning and sweating all night long. It sometimes felt like she didn't get any sleep at all with how loud those two were.

And even the most loving of wives had their breaking point.

"Could you keep it down?" She shouted, snapping on the edge of much needed sleep. "God!"

The sounds from the next room - what should have been her room! - fell quiet for a moment, but then the door to the guest bedroom opened, her mother standing framed in the entrance. Fyr gulped as her mother loomed, naked from head to toe and grinning like she had won some great prize in the interlude between sleeping and waking.

Maybe Ropes was the prize.

"My, my, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," she commented in a low drawl of a purr. "Do you need some help warming up to the day, oh daughter of mine?"

Fyr made a face and shook her head, pulling the comforter up to her chin. Even though her mother had seen her naked many times throughout her life as a dragonet and an adult dragon, there was still something about the two of them being nude together that made her squirm like a hatchling all over again. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but could only be thankful that it was easier to ignore while something more interesting was going on - with her husband present too, of course.

"I am just fine," Fyr said stiffly. "But I would like to get some sleep now, if you wouldn't mind. It's an hour before I have to leave for the office."

Perching on the edge of the bed, Sasha leaned back, breasts unconsciously thrusting forward. Fyr's eyes dropped to them. Whatever their situation was, she could not have denied that her mother was a very attractive dragoness. Her lips twitched. Maybe that was where she'd gotten her good looks from?

"Ugh, it's so nice that Ropes has the day off to spend with me. I do get oh so very lonely here when I'm left all on my lonesome. It's going to be so lovely to relax."

Fyr gulped, eyes wide. She curled the fingers of one paw into a fist, yet immediately relaxed it again, heart beat drumming in her ears.

"He has the day off?"

"Just for me."

"He didn't tell me," Fyr said, shaking her head. "He always forgets."

Sasha giggled and pressed her fingers to her lips, eyes dancing.

"Since he wasn't going to be spending this one with you, we didn't think it necessary to tell you. Not this time."

Fyr closed her eyes and sighed, already thinking of the long day ahead. It overruled any pleasure she may have taken from her husband and her mother enjoying themselves throughout the day while she squirmed in a stuffy office all day long. At least it would keep her nice and distracted, she had to admit. She'd be wriggling and wet all day in her seat with the thought of Ropes mounting her mother running through her head over and over again until she raced home to see just what they'd been up to in her absence.

"Well, have a nice day then. I, however, don't get to doze and snooze and lie in, so if you wouldn't mind..."

She closed her eyes, expecting her mother to leave, but it was not to be. Instead, the bedroom door creaked open for a second time to reveal her husband, the demon cougar of lust himself, standing there with his four tentacles playfully bouncing up and down beside his ears. Fyr groaned and turned her muzzle to the pillow, yet kept a careful watch on him out of the corner of her eye. His hard cock jutted out alluringly from his crotch and she unconsciously licked her lips, wanting to wrap her lips around it even as it gleamed faintly with her mother's juices. She already knew well enough what they tasted like. Hell, they were becoming an acquired taste, it had to be said.

"So nice of you to join me, dear," Sasha murmured, patting a space on the bed beside her, pushing Fyr's legs out of the way. "Won't you come sit with me?"

Fyr glared.

"Oh, come on! This really isn't funny anymore!"

Her mother smirked and slipped an arm around the cougar's waist, drawing herself in close to him as he flopped back on the bed and entwined his tentacles around the dragoness. As much as she tried not to look, Fyr couldn't help peering at where his paw dropped, dipping between her thighs to sink two fingers into her wetness. The dragoness gulped back a moan.

"Well, since you're not happy with us enjoying ourselves in the private bedroom, we thought we'd come give you a proper show," she purred, tail weaving sinuously back and forth. "It is, after all, very rude of us to ignore you so, Fyr. We did not mean to leave my daughter so unattended when she's clearly so very needy."

It was as if Fyr did not exist as the cougar rolled onto his back, a low, throaty purr bubbling up all the while to set his chest abuzz with the faintest of pleasant vibrations. Knowing the nuances of his body well by that point, Sasha confidently straddled his hips and swung her tail to the side. One of her knees connected with Fyr's leg through the comforter and she frowned playfully, wagging one finger at her daughter as if she had been caught with her paw in the cookie jar.

"Watch your legs there, dear."

Petulantly, Fyr scooted her legs out of the way and hugged a pillow to her chest, slowly sitting up to watch the show. Sleep was clearly out of the question, so there was little point pretending at it while the horny couple were intent on going at it whether she wanted to doze off or not. Ropes' cock pushed too easily into Sasha's waiting pussy and Fyr wondered briefly just how stretched the dragoness had become after all their sessions together. Really - the dragon took her husband several times daily, if not more, and seemed completely and utterly insatiable. Whereas she had been willing to go several times with Ropes in the height of her lust, even Fyr had found that she needed a break to rest her sore cunny from time to time!

Her mother, perhaps more experienced, didn't have that problem. She curled her fingers around Ropes' shoulders as she bore down, taking the full length of his shaft inside. Tipping forward, she raised her buttocks for a better angle, letting his shaft push over her g-spot and hissing loudly when she found the spark of pleasure that she was looking for. Happy to be handled and place as she pleased, Ropes smirked and winked to his wife as she watched, transfixed, as her mother's folds engulfed the cougar's uncut cock.

"Isn't this much better, sweetie?" Sasha hissed, hips grinding down as Ropes filled her. "You didn't really want to sleep after all when you could have been enjoying this!"

Fyr looked down and nodded, hiding a paw beneath the comforter to circle a finger around her needy clit. How long had it been since she'd last gotten off? Her skin burned beneath her scales as if she had taken ill, yet it was no sickness that had her lustful and craving, every inch of her body seared through with raw desire. Watching the rise and fall of Sasha's hips with hypnotic regularity, Fyr stifled a groan and shoved two fingers into her soaked cunt, not even surprised by how wet she already was. It seemed to be a normal thing by that point for her always to be wet and ready with the knowledge of what was going on in her household on a daily basis.

The dragoness threw her head back and growled, throat rumbling, as Ropes latched onto her hips, claws pricking through scales. Their eyes locked and, for a moment, Fyr thought Ropes was going to flip her mother onto her back, taking control in the ever present power struggle between them. Of course, when two dominant personalities came together they were bound to clash, but the two of them seemed to enjoy the raw fight for power from time to time.

Submissive in nature, Fyr wasn't one to get her claws out, though she appreciated the intensity behind her mother's eyes as she warned the cougar off taking control. When she was on top, she was not a dragoness to be trifled with - or so they had learned - and Ropes would have done well to remember it.

He was not a feline that often learned his lesson, however, and met her challenge with a cocky smile

"Think you can rule me this time, dragon-lady?" He crooned, mockery dancing on his tongue. "Think because you're straddling me, you own me for now?"

Ropes laughed, trailing a tentacle down the older dragoness' arm as if to stroke her scales in comfort.

"It doesn't work like that when it's my cock in you, I'm sorry to say!"

Sasha snarled and lunged for his wrists, intent on targeting as weak a spot as she could possibly reach, but the cougar was too quick for her. The fight was fierce, yet swift, and Sasha snapped at the cougar as she threw every ounce of intimidation she could possibly summon into her rolling, thrumming growls. Ropes merely laughed and batted her paws away as she slammed one into his chest - a glancing blow that caused him no real harm. His tentacles did most of the work for him, whipping back and forth until they had her arms quite neatly trapped at her sides. As much as the dragoness squirmed and thrashed, it had to be said that she was quite out of her league physically with the cougar and the only domination she had at her fingertips was truly mental.

Ropes, however, had no intention to harshly dominate his wife's mother and laid her back on the bed with her breasts heaving, cock slipping from her cunt as he twisted to the side. Purring, he laid a kiss on her lips, claiming his prize, and nuzzled down her neck and breasts, nibbling and running his tongue around each of her nipples in turn. Sasha huffed furiously, a blush creeping down her neck, and turned her muzzle away. As much as she loathed being the one truly on the bottom, she couldn't turn away the pleasure he gave her, teeth tugging at her nipples in that way that made her breath catch oh so wonderfully in her throat.

Watching, Fyr moaned, not bothering to hide her arousal. What was the point? They both knew how much it turned her on when they fought and she wouldn't have put it past the two of them to have orchestrated the whole thing to rile her up even more. As it was, she rammed three fingers into her cunt, the lewd sound of her own pleasure audible even through the comforter and bed sheets. Smirking at her, Ropes chuffed and moved over his dragoness even as she hissed and tried her very best to glare.

He wasted no time in lining himself up and sliding back into her sweet pussy, his knees forcing her thighs apart as she made a bare pretence at resistance. As she was filled, Sasha's eyes rolled back into her head and her hips juddered up from the bed, mattress bowing under their combined weight. With a throaty moan, she surrendered completely and utterly to him, his tentacles flipping at her nipples as if to keep them hard and perky for his attention.

But a dragoness had needs too and wasn't ever simply going to lay back and be a toy for a demon cougar. Sasha licked her lips. No, that was her daughter's job in the household.

"If you're going to pin me, then fuck me," she hissed, her tone low and dangerous, eyes flashing. "Don't play at it, kitty - really take me!"

Ropes swapped his tentacles for his paws, keeping her wrists pinned securely above her head, lips crashing roughly onto hers as he slammed in. A needy grunt broke the dragon's lips and she couldn't have broken free from his hold if she'd tried, his tentacles running down her front over and over again to lift, cradle and caress her full breasts. They flowed smoothly over her scales, Ropes murring under his breath at the curve of her body, and snarled as he took her, driving into her in the long, desperate thrusts he knew she so craved.

Trembling beneath him, Sasha moaned and clamped her jaw shut, clenching her teeth as if not wanting to show her desire so openly, a flash of weakness in her tough outer shell. The cougar growled lustfully and nipped her exposed throat hard enough to draw a squeal from her lips, buttocks tensing as the bed creaked from the force of his thrusts. Tucking her legs up higher, Fyr scooted further out of their way as Ropes pushed Sasha back across the bed, forgetting the pillow that she'd been cradling while she pushed her other paw between her legs too. Moaning, she devoured the couple and their struggle for power, content to watch and let her pleasure rise and rise, breaking heights that she always thought were impossible, yet their liaisons simply and effortlessly reached.

Snarling and snapping her teeth, Sasha threw Ropes a look as his back humped, muzzle dipped in a surprising display of flexibility - although he was, after all, a feline - to kiss and suckle at her nipples. Far from gentle in his administrations, he was far from averse to letting his teeth tug them out from her chest, biting hard enough so that she shook an ground her teeth together in a futile effort to remain quiet and unyielding. A dragoness had to hold some things back and she was far from one to give up every one of her secrets, even in the bedroom.

"Harder," Sasha snarled, demanding more even as he held her down. "I can't even feel you, kitty - are you even trying to fuck me?"

It was a pretence of control, a battle of wills that she was more suited to than a fight based on brute strength and dexterity alone, but Ropes chuffed, meeting her eyes with as much challenge as she dared him on with. Releasing her wrists in a seemingly ill-timed fit of passion, he captured her lips with his and pressed her head back into the bed, the weight of his body holding her in place while his cock pounding her soaked pussy. The lewd, wet squelching of their copulation echoed through the room, louder even than the sound of Fyr's fingers sinking into her cunt over and over again as she pressed a thumb to a clit. Ropes' wife groaned deep in the back of her throat, eyes half-lidded as she held off from her own orgasm, waiting for the crescendo of lust that she knew was coming.

It always came.

The cougar rasped a growl and drove into Sasha with renewed vigour, paws slipping beneath her buttocks to hold her hips up for a better angle. She squeaked as his claws dug in past her scales and ran her paws down his back, raking through to his skin as she reminded him that, yes, she did have claws too and he had better be aware of it. The demon cougar flitted his tentacles along her arms, playing with the notion of restraining her again, but did no more, intent on driving himself to another brutal climax inside the dragoness. Each thrust must have driven over her g-spot, that bundle of shockingly pleasurable nerves, as Sasha's breaths came shallower and quicker, eyes half-lidded as she struggled to hold on to some sense of herself, her control and her being.

But it was no hope - no hope at all. Crying out for more and surrendering totally to every electrifying sensation, Sasha grunted as the cougar bit her neck lightly - not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to let her know who was in charge, at least for the time being. Fyr smirked to herself, nostrils puckering for breath; it wasn't as if Sasha wouldn't get her own back in the near future, she was very sure. The dragoness had a way of, well, simply making things go her way.

Fyr bit her lip, striving to hold off, but could do so no longer. With a shriek and a hard blush flushing her scales, she climaxed, juices positively gushing over her fingers as if she was actually squirting. Her pussy clenched and rippled around her fingers, trying to milk the cum from what her body only imagined was a cock, but the male member she wanted was currently buried in her mother and not for her pleasure - not then. Ropes chuffed a laugh and snaked out a tentacle to cup her chin as she tried to duck her head down, overcome with pleasure. Forcing her to watch, the cougar yowled as he thrust, tail lashing the air.

Fyr caught her breath, shuddering through the ongoing ripples of orgasm. It wouldn't be long before he was joining her in climax, even if she had been the one to reach it a little prematurely.

Surprising both of them, Sasha howled and grabbed onto Ropes' arms, fingers curling around his biceps as she dug in and thrust her hips up. Bucking and writhing like a dragon taken by a fit of madness, it was all Ropes could to hold her somewhat still as her howl deepened and her pussy suddenly squeezed down around his shaft, orgasm claiming her. Eyes closed, Sasha's howl broke into a deep, throaty groan and she rolled her head from shoulder to shoulder as if struggling to contain the sheer volume of pleasure, tail swinging up and wrapping over Ropes' leg. The cougar couldn't pull away from her twitching, clenching cunny and slipped his ears back, eyes intense as his thrusts sped up, intent on only one thing.

"Damn..." Ropes hissed, white eyes gleaming. "You're...huff...so tight!"

The dragoness panted, barely hearing him, but it didn't matter as the cougar hammered into her, his only thought of his own pleasure. Fyr licked her own juices from her fingers, keeping eye contact with her husband as she put on a show for him - enough for the cougar to tumble over the edge with a feral yowl. His cock erupted, flooding her mother with spurt after spurt of virile cum, and she moaned faintly beneath him, hardly able to even tremble as sexual exhaustion thrummed through her veins. The cougar tucked his chin down, breaking eye contact with his wife as he spent himself in her mother, tentacles writhing with an evident mind of their own.

Sasha blinked, purring softly as she returned to reality, tongue lathering the cougar's muzzle and neck in draconian kisses. Too exhausted and preoccupied as he rocked his hips up to her, whole body shuddering, the cougar could not return them in kind, but flicked one ear towards her. The cougar grunted and pushed his chest up from hers, panting so harshly that Fyr feared, for the briefest of moments, that he actually couldn't get as much air into his lungs as he needed to. He was truly okay, however, and expelled what little breath he had in a laugh, tail flicking contentedly back and forth, the picture of a contented feline.

"Good morning," he murmured, kissing Sasha full on the lips. "What a lovely way to be woken up on this fine, sunny day."

Sasha rolled her eyes, fingers curled around his cheek as she returned the kiss with surprising tenderness. Fyr sat up a little straighter, her attention drawn.

12