Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can sleep in my bed any time I like, I'll have you know," she said, forming each word carefully before letting it loose. "That is hardly a reasonable gamble."

Sasha laughed, startling a swallow from the rafters.

"Oh, honey, my sweet daughter. Have you not realised your place in this household yet? I really thought you were a bit more...what are they saying these days? I thought you were more 'clued up' than that."

Bristling, Fyr's scowl returned and she shrugged.

"I could kick both of you out and think nothing of it," she growled, throat rumbling with the slight vibration. "No one would think any the worse of me for doing it, considering what you, my own mother, has been doing with my husband."

"But we both know you'll never do that, because you adore it as much as we do. You've said so yourself this very day. And that's never going to change."

"Fine then!"

She snapped, words coming too quickly to be genuine and not display her discomfort with the mark her mother had hit. It was alright if she said it herself, but to have her own mother extending that loving yet controlling paw over her again... She growled and swayed her tail from side to side like the pendulum of a steadily ticking clock, anger at not being the top dragon of her household conflicting with the lust she felt for what was developing. Just how was she supposed to balance out everything? Where did she draw the line?

Thoughts did her no good. Stalking to the far end of the barn, Fyr grunted and rocked back on her heels.

"Are you coming then? Or do you need a head start on me?"

Her mother's eyebrows pushed together, brow furrowing.

"As if I need that, honey. I can whoop your scrawny butt anytime! Don't you remember all the times I beat you already?"

Unsure if she meant in races - how much had they really mucked about when she was younger? - or more generally in her life and with Ropes, Fyr clamped her jaws shut and refused to answer. It didn't matter anyway, as her mother took up position beside her, rocking her weight back and forth to limber up her feet.

"Jeans aren't really suited to this," Fyr complained, trying to extend her legs but finding the fabric catching behind her knees. "This will be such a pain. But I'll win anyway."

Sasha smiled, something hidden behind the look.

"The stakes are high. I rather enjoy the feel of your husband's shaft pushing into me."

Fyr gulped and forced down the wave of arousal threatening to overcome her.

"But I'll be the one getting it tonight," Fyr chanced, daring to challenge her. "I'll win and then where will you be?"

Sasha laughed, throwing her head back.

"I'll be at the finish line, darling! Are you ready?"

Fyr bit her tongue.

"As ready as I'll ever me. Go on three?"

"Okay! One...two...three!"

As the word she'd been waiting for hit her ears, Fyr flung herself into motion. Muscles warmed from sweeping the barn sprung into action, propelling her forward with speed that shocked even her. The dragoness dragged in hasty breath after breath, feet pounding the hard floor. Poured concrete, it sent shockwaves up her legs as she made impact and, while not a surface that would be wise run upon on a daily basis, it served her well enough to hurl her form into a headlong sprint with all the force she had in her muscles.

Sasha was right there beside her, however, forcing her on, the dragons neck and neck. But Fyr didn't look at her, keeping her eyes on the open doors at the far end, torso tipped forward so that her muzzle was the first thing pushed out ahead of her, stretching out and out with her legs to cover the most ground possible. They flashed by stall after stall, the broken beams and yawning doors making her feel as if she was fleeing from her passion, her dream of the ranch, when, in reality, all she wanted to do was envelop herself in it.

After all, as Sasha had said: the stakes were high.

Her mother dropped back a step, flagging even as she snarled and tried to whip herself faster still, tail a rudder flung out for balance behind her. Her daughter's heart leapt and she knew, right then and there, that she had her just where she wanted her to be.

Fyr crowed like a teenager all over again as she darted through the barn doors into the spill of warm sunshine outside. Her legs kept going even as she tried to slow down and she yelped, nearly tumbling head over heels, tail failing to hold her in balance as her mother's had.

When she finally came to a stop, she ducked her head down, palms flat on her thighs, and laughed breathlessly.

"Woo!" She tried to force out, though didn't really have the breath for more words as her breasts rose and fell swiftly, sweat dampening circles beneath her arms. "I won! I get to sleep in the bed!"

Her mother shook her head and wiped off her forehead, tail flicking quietly as if she couldn't quite believe that she had, in fact, been bested. After all the times in recent weeks that she, Fyr, had come in second place, the euphoria of winning sent her head spinning giddily, mind ricocheting off the internal walls of her skull.

"Fair is fair, sweetheart... You won the race." Grinning Sasha jogged up to her side, gasping for breath even more than her daughter was. "Maybe I shouldn't have taken you on for quite a lengthy spring. I almost had you."

"Yes... I won," Fyr panted, heart pounding as she stretched out her arms above her head. "So now I get to sleep in your - I mean, my - bed tonight. Burns, doesn't it?"

Bending down to touch her toes and straightening once more, Fyr took a deep lungful of air, pushing her chest out as she beamed. Hardly an unpleasant winner, there was still a particular pleasure in the act of winning.

Sasha, however, could not have seemed more nonchalant if she'd been lounging on a deck chair sipping a fruity alcoholic beverage. The dragoness groaned softly as she stretched out her back, but was more concerned with ensuring there were no tight muscles left over from her cold sprint, having had no warm up beforehand. Fyr pressed her lips together, turning away even as she kept a close eye on her mother out of the corner of her eye.

"Why aren't you more annoyed that you're getting kicked out to the guest room tonight then?" She questioned, suspicion knotting her eyebrows together. "I thought you'd be annoyed. You just wanted to race to put me in my place and...then what happened?"

Sasha put a finger to her lips in a 'shush' motion.

"Oh, well, I already fucked your husband today, so is it really any prize for you?"

Fyr's heart sank into her boots even as something else heated up in the very fibre of her being.

"Yes..." She said slowly, rolling her words carefully around her mouth before sending them out into the world. "You did. I was there. You had sex before dinner. But he didn't cum in you then."

Sasha smirked.

"Yes, but he did fill me when you were busy washing the dishes and then came out here to do what you do with the barn. There's always time for fun when you're as hot for each other as we are!"

Her daughter grimaced and rolled her eyes.

"Be that as it may, I still get to sleep with him tonight, so I'm not honestly feeling too fussed about that, mom. Have your giggle over sneaking in a quick fuck - I've got him all night long."

Brushing off her jeans, Fyr straightened again to see Sasha wriggling her loose jeans - perhaps even borrowed from her daughter - down around her thighs. Huffing, she got them to her knees and treated her cotton panties, brand new, to the same treatment, getting them down to her knees. Pushing her shoulder blades into the wall, she arched up and thrust up her hips, gyrating them like the wanton form of a much younger dragoness as something creamy and viscous slurped lewdly from her sex.

"See?" She purred, dipping her fingers into her honey. "Look how he's positively dripping from me?"

She fixed her daughter with a hard, dominating stare.

"Wouldn't you like a taste?"

The dragoness baulked and held up her paws, but could not get the words she needed to say out of her mouth to call the whole affair to an end. Blushing, she tried not to look at her mother's bare sex, fingers toying with practiced familiarity. She couldn't recall if her mother had ever masturbated in front of her, but, in all honesty, her folds had either had a cougar cock or muzzle pressed up to them; fingers weren't really something that happened. Unconsciously, she ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth, salivating. How sweet had her mother tasted on her husband's cock? Could she be so bold?

But Sasha was the one who called the shots, not her.

"Come here, Fyr."

Jerking to attention, the dragoness' feet moved before her mind caught up with her body and she willingly sank to her knees as Sasha placed a paw on her head. Her eyes fixed on those dripping, wet pussy lips that she'd adored from afar for so many weeks, so many romantic interludes as she and Ropes whispered sweet words to one another in the afterglow. Whimpering, Fyr licked her lips, wanting to lean in and yet still hesitating. Sure, of course Sasha was her mother, but she had slurped her juices off her husband's cock more than enough that she may as well have had her tongue thrust into her mother's cunt as it was.

The dragoness wasn't about to give her any choice in the matter, however, as the paw on her head pushed her in and suddenly all Fyr knew was the blue scales of her mother's thighs and the sweetness of her sex. Automatically, she lapped, tongue running up the softly scaled folds where they presented the swollen nub of her clit, throbbing and pulsing for attention. Knowing how needy she was and trying not to think too much of herself, Fyr swirled her tongue around the dragon's clit, desperate to please her like she'd never been before. Even in hindsight, she could not have said quite what had come over her, only that she needed to please her - it wasn't a choice in her heart that was there to be made.

Thankfully, her mother seemed to appreciate her sweet administrations.

"Oh..." Sasha groaned, head tilting back against the wooden wall. "That's just the spot, sugar, you really know what you're doing with that tongue."

Smirking, she stroked Fyr's muzzle.

"Are you sure you haven't been with a lady before, or have you just been imagining this while sucking your husband dry every night since you got married, honey?"

Her daughter blushed and flicked her tongue down, exploring the limits of how far she was desired to go. Her mother groaned, momentarily distracted and tickled her frills to get her to move her head lower, nostrils quivering as she inhaled breath after breath of her mother's potent, alluring scent.

"Get your tongue in there, darling," she murmured. "Taste every drop Ropes left in me... It's all for you."

Shivering, Fyr did as she was told and dipped her tongue between her mother's pussy lips, seeking her entrance and pushing in with no resistance. A lick layer of cum and feminine arousal coated her tongue and Fyr eagerly pulled it back into her muzzle, gulping it down before she could think about what she was doing. And, if she thought about what she was doing, she wouldn't do anymore.

So, she didn't think and focused solely on how Sasha's warm thighs felt beneath her palms, nose ground lightly up to her clit and tongue digging deeper and deeper as the older dragon willed it. Moaning, Sasha encouraged her with the rise and sway of her body, salty, thick cum swiftly being replaced with a more intoxicating tincture of dragoness arousal.

"Just what are you doing with my wife here, Sasha? You could have just called me if you needed some attention."

Fyr flinched. She hadn't even heard Ropes enter the barn and, for a moment, wondered if he'd been there the whole time. It didn't matter either way as she was caught, quite literally, red handed on her knees with her tongue wriggling inside her mother's pussy. Sasha, however, only giggled, tail wiggling gently.

"Oh, honey, I just couldn't wait for you. But maybe if Fyr here would be so kind as to get you ready for me, we can take this further, just you and me."

And then the dragoness found herself forced back and turned around to face the hard cock of a cougar intent on filling her mother yet again. Ropes blew her a kiss and chuffed lowly, giving his uncut shaft a few quick pumps to make sure he was hard and ready for her.

Like a good wife, Fyr opened her mouth willingly for him and moaned like a slut as her husband thrust into the back of her throat. Her gag reflex fought for dominance, but she suppressed it the best she could, chest heaving as she wrapped her tongue around his length and massaged it with the flexible appendage. Ropes groaned and she leaned in, emboldened by his reaction and hardly even phased by the hard ground pressing into her knees. That was something she could be annoyed at later, but, right then and there, she had a horny husband and needy mother to please.

There was nowhere else she'd have rather have been.

"That's it," Ropes hissed, ears folded back as a tentacle gently tickled the underside of her chin. "Deeper, get me nice and hard."

"Something tells me you're enjoying this a bit too much and just don't want to do your duty by a dragoness, Ropes, honey."

Sasha's voice held an air of haughty demand and Fyr squirmed, giving Ropes' cock a good, long, hard suck. He had another dragon to take care of anyway and she couldn't enjoy her treat forever.

True to form, Ropes yanked his saliva-coated shaft from her lips, leaving her gasping and leaning after him for more, and turned his attention to the blue dragoness with her arms over one of the stable doors that was a little more intact than the rest. Pushing her backside up, she growled and enticed him in, jeans around her ankles.

"Take me, stud cat," she growled, tail falling over her back in an alluring arc. "Show my daughter how you really fuck your partner."

And he did. Grabbing her by the hips, he slid in smoothly as if their bodies were made to go together, tail flicking and swishing madly. He didn't need to aim, but slammed in to the hilt as Sasha moaned lustfully and pushed back, jaws parted. The first time they'd fucked outside the house with Fyr there, all the dragoness could do was watch and enjoy the show, paws submissively folded in her lap as she didn't even tend to the growing need in her body, the embers smouldering into a roaring blaze.

After all, she was there for Ropes and Sasha. What would they do if they caught her with her paws down her pants when they wanted her attention?

As her mother and husband fucked, Fyr covered their thighs and buttocks in kisses and laps of her tongue, adoring them as she relaxed fully into her role. It was easier still than doing all the chores and caring for them as she massage Ropes' balls with her tongue, loving the tremors that thrummed through his glutes as he pounded Sasha to a stark, shuddering climax. The dragoness screamed and clawed at the door, leaving scores in the wood that even Fyr didn't mind: the door would only be replaced later. Unless she wanted to keep it as a little memento of their liaison.

There were always options.

Fyr moaned and flicked her tongue out to taste their combined essence, right where Ropes' cock sank into the dragon's body, stretching her open. Sasha huffed and panted, head tipped back and raw need coursing through her body as her orgasm throbbed on and on, seeming to draw on an on far longer than normal. Her pussy clenched and rippled around Ropes' shaft as the cougar snarled, breath harsh and hot in her ear as he leaned over her body, as desperate for release as Fyr, on her knees, was.

Moaning, Sasha cried out for his seed, demanding to be filled as a dragoness needed to be. Her cougar, however, was never far behind, slamming her hips forward as he threw every ounce of intent in his body into the primal act of breeding.

As Ropes grunted and filled her mother with the cat's cream, Fyr smirked privately to herself, secure in the knowledge that she would, at least, be warming his bed that very night. Shivering, she pressed her nose to his thigh, watching from close up how his cock twitched and throbbed, pulsing spurt after spurt to fill her pussy just like she needed him to.

Fyr groaned and licked her lips. Yes, she would enjoy every second of sharing his bed that night. Very, very much.

There was still time for a few more loads to be dumped into his wife too.

*

"Fyr?"

Sasha sat on the edge of the guest bed, eyes downcast to the rectangle of plastic half-obscured from her paws. Peering at it, Fyr noted the rod of metal protruding from one end, the whole thing small enough for her mother to have closed away in one of her paws, if she'd been so inclined.

"What is it?" Fyr tilted her head. "Are you not feeling well? What's wrong, mom?"

As Fyr perched beside her, slipping an arm around her shoulder as she offered comfort that she didn't know was needed, the older dragoness took a deep, steadying breath, pushing her shoulder blades back.

"Oh, sweet Fyr, this is going to be hard for me to say..." She bowed her head, a single tear dripping onto her thigh. "But I am happy. Truly. This only is a shock. More than I ever could have said, I never meant for this to happen."

Blinking, Fyr shook her head.

"What is? Is something really wrong? You can tell me." Her brow furrowed. "But, if you're happy, it can't be that bad, can it?"

Her mother stroked the back of her paw as the sense that a big revelation was coming grew and grew, spiralling out of control into something that could not be contained - not by the two of them.

The world seemed to slow. Sasha took another, overly large breath.

"Fyr, I'm pregnant," she said. "And the only male I've had sex with recently is, quite clearly, Ropes."

Blood pounded in Fyr's ears and she looked to her mother and away again, expecting Ropes to leap from nowhere with that cheesy grin of his, laughing at her for being so caught up in a joke that could not have possibly been true. A cold chill seeped down her spine as the silence stretched out, second by second scraping by with excruciating slowness. It had to be a joke - it simply had to, there was no other explanation for it. Though it wasn't a very good one, Fyr had to admit, if it was a joke.

She looked at her mother expectantly, but no admittance to jest was forthcoming and Fyr opened and closed her mouth several times before finally dredging up the stomach to respond.

"Have you told Ropes?" She said slowly, words thick in her mouth. "Does he know you're carrying his...kitten?"

Sasha had no reply but to shake her head.

"I couldn't," she whispered. "How can I tell him? He's not my husband. There's only so far we can do..." She gnawed the inside of her cheek, lacing and unlacing her fingers constantly. "What will everything think of us? Of you? Fyr..."

The older dragon closed her eyes and shook her head slowly.

"Fyr, darling, I'm so, so sorry. I never meant to take things this far." She trembled. "And now I have to tell Ropes, your husband, oh heavens..."

"I'll do it. I'll tell him."

Forcing down the ball of snakes in her stomach to be examined more carefully at a later date, Fyr squeezed her arm around her mother's shoulders and whispered a congratulations that she would never be quite sure that she'd heard.

The dragoness steadied herself and met her eyes in the mirror over the dressing table across the room, her mother suddenly seeming very small and lost beside her. The crimson dragon, however, burned with emotion, fire dancing in her eyes.

Her whole world was about to change.

12