Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 09

Story Info
Between a MILF and her lover, things get rough...
7.3k words
4.29
14.2k
14
0

Part 9 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Cuckolded by Her Mother

Chapter 9

"Mom... Is something wrong?"

Fyr fidgeted, eyeing her mother in the passenger seat of the truck as they bumped and rattled along the road. Her tyres seemed to find every pothole possible and the dragoness winced as Sasha made a face from her position, clearly uncomfortable.

"Not besides the state of this road, nothing's wrong, dear," Sasha said, jabbing her daughter lightly in the ribs. "But is your driving always this bad?

Fyr shot her a look, scowling as her tail pressed uncomfortably have against the seat, trapped even with the allowances in the design of the truck that, at least, helped in part.

"Only when you're with me, apparently."

Sasha clucked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and shook her head slowly as if from disappointment. Fyr had to actively think about pushing down the automatic twinge of guilt that threatened to grow, ever aware of her position as daughter and always, in other ways too, beneath her mother. The dragoness set her jaw, eyes fixed on the winding road.

"Now, now..." Sasha wagged a blue-scaled finger at her daughter, though there was amusement glittering in her eyes. "You shouldn't speak to your dear mother like that, or else you know what the consequences will be. Why are you taking me all the way out this way anyway?"

Fyr hid her smile, duly distracted from the notion of consequences.

"It's a surprise."

That caught her mother on the back foot and the dragoness straightened her back, running a fingertip down the line of her jaw. Fyr bit her lip, dragging her eyes away from her mother's mouth.

She shouldn't feel like that looking at her mother. She shouldn't look at her mother like that.

But it was so much fun.

"A surprise, sugar? Now whatever could be out here to surprise me?"

Leaning up to the window, Sasha murmured to herself as if she were contemplating the possibilities with great concentration. Fyr ignored her mother, focusing on the road. It was just all part of the game. All she had to do was play her cards right and everything would be golden.

At least, so she hoped.

There was no ranch house to speak of and yet Fyr could still see it in her mind's eye as she walked across what would become her front yard, her mother still behind in the truck surveying the comparatively barren scene. The barn had already been on site when they'd purchased the dilapidated patch of land with only the remains of run in sheds and broken down fencing remaining to suggest that at, one point, there had been a ranch there. The fire had taken care of most that would have denoted the previous presence of two-legged inhabitants, but the grass had grown back over the charred remains even if some locals did believe the site to be cursed. Fyr shook her head, trailing her fingers over a fence post as if imagining the sturdy post and rail it would become - in time with her hard work, of course. There was no sense clinging on to the past when the future had so much to offer.

And she'd been working on her future oh so very much. She had every reason to, after all, with the hatchling coming. They'd have to have a test to see just how long a gestation period he or she would have, but Fyr could already imagine a little cougar or dragon racing around the ranch, racing through the air from a rope swing that the tree in what would be the backyard with howls and whoops of delight. She smiled, wings hanging slack against her back. It would take a while to get the house erected, of course, but the functioning side of the ranch would get them up on their feet and the savings would start them off well too. They'd both been working hard for the last few years and it seemed that it was finally about to start coming together just as she'd planned.

There would be plenty of room for a family there. Room for pets too. And time enough to get her out of that office and far, far away from anyone who would judge her. The dragoness' brow furrowed and she pressed the tips of her fingers together. Because who needed that kind of drama really? She could have what she wanted and no one else had to know about her strange little family. She only had to find a way to make it work.

"Fyr?"

Her mother called after her, but the dragoness moved across her land as if she was floating above it, footsteps light and confident as she tracked through her domain. She'd put a tree house up there for the little one to hide up in and a paddock over there for... Well, that little secret was about to become a not so little secret.

There they'd park up the tractor, away from the animals. All would be efficient and all would run smoothly.

Pushing open the barn door, Fyr inhaled, although the air was not yet filled with the sweet aroma of hay and barley straw but the clean, wooden scent of the new timber she'd brought in to continue on with the work. And she knew exactly where she was going, her hind paws taking her all the way down the barn, what would become the true centre aisle with a border of stalls for all animals on either side. There was one particular stall that she'd done up right on the end, the very first one to be completed.

It was smaller than the rest, a fact that Sasha immediately noticed as she stopped behind her daughter, who stared adoringly into the stall as if it contained something more that could not be seen with the naked eye. The dragoness wrinkled her blue muzzle and tipped her head into one paw, studying it.

"I'm not sure I understand, sugar..." She broke the silence. "Just what are we looking at here?"

Fyr blinked, seeming to surface from a trance.

"It's a stall."

Fyr gulped. Did she have to state the obvious? Oh heavens! She pressed her knuckles to the side of her muzzle, rubbing them back and forth slowly as the knobbly bits of her paws ground uncomfortably into her face. It was a little painful, but distraction enough as she bought herself time.

Not enough time, however.

"I can see that..." Sasha cocked her head. "But what is it for? Why this one?"

Curious despite herself, Sasha peered within and rapped her knuckles on the wood, blinking rapidly. Her snout wrinkled around the nostrils as if she was stifling a sneeze and Fyr automatically went for her pocket, looking for a tissue. The tissue wasn't the important part, however, but it certainly was a factor in making her mother more comfortable, happier. And her mother's happiness was very important to her.

After all, she was carrying her husband's hatchling in her belly.

"Here."

Fyr offered a tissue but was declined with a raised paw.

"You're stalling, dear."

The dragoness shuffled her hind paws, tail swinging uncomfortably as she put her paws behind her back. Maybe it was a stupid idea after all...

"It's..." The words were too thick in her mouth to release and she gulped, forcing down the panicky lump she found there. "It's a stall. A stable. For a pony."

Sasha gave her a funny look.

"Alright... Are you going to tell me why then?"

Fyr looked down at her hind paws.

"For the little one." Her voice was barely above a whisper. "I thought they may like a pony to ride, since we're going to have the barn here."

Sasha was quiet for a moment, studying the barn as the gears turned in her head. Nonchalantly, or as nonchalantly as it was possible to be while her heart was racing, Fyr leaned on the doorframe and let out a big sigh.

What if she didn't like it?

What if she thought it was stupid?

What if she didn't want them to ride?

What if she didn't like the barn at all?

"You made this...for us?"

Fyr started and shot her a look, but the wide-eyed expression on her mother's face, fingertips pressed to her lower lip stopped her dead in her tracks, words dying on her own lips. She couldn't be snarky when her mother looked like...that. The dragoness squirmed. There were no words for it. Why couldn't she be better with words, even in her own head?

"Yes," Fyr said slowly, pausing for longer than was strictly necessary between the question and her ultimate reply. "I made it for you. For all of us."

She didn't know quite what she'd been expecting, but it wasn't for her mother to turn to her with that glint in her eye that only meant one thing. And, as it was, Fyr's mind didn't quite catch up with the situation right before her eyes, her mother stepping closer and closer, an element of stalking in her gait, until she was forced to step back lest she get in her mother's way.

Or was that perhaps her intention?

"Uh... Mom?"

Sasha didn't say anything, letting her tail snake round to trail sensually down Fyr's thigh and calf as the younger dragoness' throat worked, trying to swallow and yet finding her mouth just too dry to do so. Back and back she stepped into the stall, the one she'd so lovingly crafted and still, admittedly, needing a little bit of extra tender loving care, until she came up to the back wall and found nowhere else for her to retreat to.

Trapped.

"Fyr..." Her mother purred, pressing her daughter back against the wall. "You really are a special dragoness, do you know that?"

She couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't do. All that mattered was that her mother's curves and that little baby bump was pressed up against her, nudging her back and trapping her against the boards that she'd so lovingly crafted. It wasn't quite finished - needed another coat of that special horse-friendly paint she'd picked up at the DIY shop - but it was hers and there was nowhere else for her to go.

Closing her eyes, Fyr swallowed hard as her mother lipped and nibbled at her neck and jaw.

"I said, do you know that, Fyr?" Her mother insisted on an answer, taking her jaw in paw and turning her muzzle gently but firmly to her. "Answer me."

Her lips were already moving to respond to the direct command as her heart pounded.

"I..." But what words? "I mean... If you say... You're always right, mother."

The words didn't sound like enough to convey just how she felt about her mother and her own submissive inadequacy, but she tried them anyway and winced from how they sounded out in the open. Couldn't she have thought of something better? But it was hard to think as her mother's large, full breasts - were they bigger? - nuzzled warmly, comfortingly, up to her own chest and Fyr licked her lips, her eyes inadvertently flicking down.

Of course, Sasha noticed.

"Something caught your eye, sugar?" She purred, putting a paw on either side of her breasts and pushing them together to make her cleavage all the more obvious. "You do seem to enjoy playing with these..."

Fyr whimpered and nodded faintly, nostrils quivering as she fought to maintain even, slow breaths. That, of course, was nigh on impossible as Sasha trailed a finger across her daughter's jaw and flexed her fingers around to the back of Fyr's neck.

"Why don't you pop a few buttons then, darling?" Her mother breathed, muzzle close to Fyr's and eyes intense. "I'm sure you could pay them some wonderful attention... All on my command, of course."

Fyr shivered, but was moving to unbutton her mother's surprisingly demure blouse before her mind caught up, blood roaring in her ears. It was happening again and there was nothing she could do or even wanted to do to stop it, as much as she knew she should. It was wrong, how she looked at Sasha, and yet so very right at the same time. It was hard to think that anything was wrong with the dragoness' warm breasts against her muzzle or her own muzzle, for that matter, safe between her mother's thighs. Besides swallowing Ropes' cock, there was really no better place for her muzzle to be.

One by one, the buttons popped loose and the dragoness moaned as she pushed her muzzle into her mother's lace-clad bosom, inhaling her sweetly scented floral perfume. She'd given something spicy and oriental to Fyr for her birthday - it had passed quietly without fuss, just the way she liked it - but it seemed that she reserved the nicest scents she found for herself. And part of Fyr liked that too. It made her think that her mother thought she was more special. And it was true...wasn't it?

For her mother was glorious, a scaled beauty who shimmered even in the dusty, musty light of the barn. Everything about her seemed to radiate the very essence of a goddess and Sasha drew herself up tall and proud, tail swinging lazily around to curl around Fyr's as if to remind the dragoness just where she was and what she was, nothing more than a cuckold wife, bound to do her bidding. And, oh, Sasha had so much bidding for her to do.

Gently pushing the blouse back from Sasha's shoulders, Fyr murmured her appreciation of her mother's increasingly curvaceous figure, breasts swelling with pregnancy - it seemed they responded much like mammalian breasts would at the very least - and set the blouse carefully aside. The soft silk flowed over her fingers, but she pushed down the flash of envy, knowing in her heart that it was unbecoming for one of her stature.

Oh, that submissive mindset was oh so very easy to slip into sometimes...

Closing her eyes, Fyr nuzzled into her mother's breasts, kissing and lapping softly over the thin fabric where her nipples tried to perk through, areolas flushed and full with arousal. There was nowhere else she would have rather been, unless Sasha directed her elsewhere, and Fyr gently massaged and rubbed the dragoness' breasts as she moaned and let her head roll back, resting a paw on her daughter's head as she encouraged, lightly, Fyr on to please her. And Fyr knew all about pleasing her, eager to hear her mother moan as she played her tongue across a nipple and even attempted to suckle it lustfully into her mouth through the bra.

Fyr trailed her paws down, heart racing, only to find strange, rough patches of scales down her mother's sides. They seemed to make a pattern of sorts, each a shaky oval, and the dragoness pulled back slightly to study them, brow furrowing in concern. It was almost as if the scales were flaking out and away from her body, revealing a strip of black skin beneath in the case of one such patch.

Strange...

It would not do to dwell though and Fyr rubbed her fingers lightly over the circular spots, trying to soothe the friction from the dragon's scales before moving on to sweeter treats. She didn't care about the state of the barn floor (it wasn't as if it would ever be truly clean) and dropped to her knees, pressing her nose between her mother's legs even as Sasha hiked up her skirt for her. It was less flowing and demure than the ones she'd been wearing previously and already showed off more ankle than most would think appropriate for a lady of her age... And yet it still suited her, her stronger, more passionate demeanour flooding to the surface of her psyche as if she'd been waiting to blossom all along.

"That's it sugar... You take care of me real good now..."

Fyr barely heard her, intent on the sight of that skirt falling away, but unable to bring herself to pick it up again as much as she wanted to do the right thing by her mother. Another new pair of panties that cut daringly across her strongly shaped buttocks cupped her sex and Fyr groaned as she leaned in, pressing her nose up between her thighs and inhaling deeply.

Heaven. That's what she exuded. And sex. Fyr shuddered. A very great deal of sex.

Sasha trembled and tucked her fingers behind Fyr's frill to guide her in, tugging her panties to the side for the sweet treat her daughter deserved after all the work she'd done. A constant, crooning stream of praise for her good deeds, in taking care of her, her husband and their soon to be hatchling, poured over Fyr and the dragoness purred happily as she flickered her tongue up to her mother's clit.

She loved that shudder her mother gave the first time every single time and pushed on eagerly, running her fingertips lightly across the dragoness' exposed, softly scaled pussy-lips as Sasha rocked into her touch. The dragoness' tail slapped back at the wooden boards and Fyr jumped, yet ploughed on regardless, losing herself in the moment as the scent of aroused dragoness overwhelmed her senses, her field of vision encompassed solely by blue scales. In her mind, she imagined the sweet smell of hay and fresh, clean straw colouring the air, her paw creeping up to rest on her mother's pregnancy bump as she thrust her tongue deep into her sex.

Sweeter and sweeter... Fyr's thoughts grew hazy, automatically lapping as she sought out the spot that made her mother quiver in that special way. Her tongue darted to it as if drawn to a target and the ripple that went through Sasha's body excited her all the more, nose pressed into and grinding against her clit as the older dragoness bucked and rocked her hips, using her daughter as if she was nothing more than a sex toy. And, besides her duties in fixing up the new property and caring for the two of them, she had become little more than that in her daily life.

And maybe that was okay too. Maybe that was just the way Fyr wanted. With her knees aching from kneeling on such hard, unyielding ground, everything felt like it came together into something beautiful, something bigger than herself. And her mother was so, so sweet... It just made her

"Easy there, darling..."

Fyr grumbled softly as her muzzle was pulled up, her mother directing her firmly to her clit. Well, as long as it would please her, she'd do anything, absolutely anything, she wanted and more. Hungrily, she latched her lips around the sensitive nub of flesh and suckled it into her mouth, playing her tongue across it as her mother gasped.

"Oh!"

That must have been the right spot then. As her mother took her paw away from her panties, Fyr took over and pushed two digits into her soft warmth, juices flowing easily down her fingers. Dimly, she wondered how her mother had had the chance to get so wet and put it down mentally to her possibly having fucked Ropes before they'd come out: it was a frequent occurrence after all. As if in a daze, Fyr licked off her fingers and thrust them back in before Sasha had a chance to force her on, her full attention on pleasing her mother and her mother alone.

Snorting warm breath over the dragon's softly scaled crotch, Fyr shuffled in closer, releasing her mother's clit only to circle it adoringly with her tongue, allowing her a brief respite from the deluge of near over-stimulation: there was only so much that part of the body could take, after all. She instead focused on thrusting her fingers slowly and deeply and, as her mother's cunny twitched and clenched around her, added a third finger, all to hear that very special moan.

Oh, how she loved that moan. There was nothing better than that particular moan.

Her mother's tail thumped and Fyr lost sense of time and place. Her own clothes grew grubby from kneeling for so long, but she had no drop of care left in her heart for such a menial thing. Every pump of her fingers seemed to bring a fresh, lewd splatter of feminine juices from her mother's cunt and Sasha groaned deep in her throat, gyrating her hips to get Fyr's lips and tongue in just the right place on her clit to deliver the optimum amount of pleasure. As Fyr did her best to bring her mother off, it would have been difficult for an outside observer to tell whether she was the one doing the pleasing actively or if the dragoness was simply passively allowing herself to be used.

It really didn't matter anymore.

"Fuck, Fyr," Sasha hissed, claws suddenly digging sharply into her frill. "Make me cum, sugar!"