Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we can share on, can't we, sugar?" Sasha breathed. "Just you and me. If my daughter doesn't want our...dessert."

Fyr gulped.

"I'll skip the starter plate..."

Sasha sat up straight and blew her a kiss, shoulder blades pushing back as she retrieved her paw, gently, from Ropes' grasp. The cougar looked at his paw as if there was something missing there and, more slowly, withdrew his own paw to settle it in his paw. Fyr had no doubt as to what tightness he found there, smart trousers straining to contain what she wished to unleash.

But the dynamic had changed, irrevocably so, as they enjoyed their meal, Fyr resting and thinking in quiet companionship.

Out in public, Ropes was no longer her husband.

*

She could have predicted what was going to happen when they returned home: it was Valentine's Day. There was only one thing that was really ever going to happen. Ropes and Sasha barely got in the door before the dragoness tossed her handbag away, dragging him up the stairs by the tail with a feral growl. And, although the cougar yowled, he scrambled eagerly after her, tentacles writhing free of his smart shirt as he popped a few buttons loose.

Fyr followed, ever their shadow, though her footsteps seemed automatic in how they traipsed up the stairs, finding the familiarity of the motion a comfort to her conflicted soul. At least some things never changed. Some things stayed the same. Some things she could control.

Ropes tackled Sasha onto the bed, the frame and springs protesting the roughness. And, like the good little dragon she was, Fyr followed and dropped to her knees beside the bed, letting the lovers get on with what they did best, only grateful that they were allowing her to be a part of their love, if just in a small way.

If only she knew how her night was going to turn upside down.

"I'm so happy to be here," Fyr said, speaking her thoughts aloud, as cheesy as they were. "I'm so glad you involved me, this night just for the three of us."

Swinging her leg back over the cougar's hips, the dragoness swung her head around slowly, smoke curling from her nostrils. Fyr caught her breath. At that moment, she appeared as if a deity, a different entity entirely.

"Darling..." Sasha chuckled, her eyes half-lidded. "This night was never for you."

Fyr baulked. What was that supposed to mean? Weren't they having a date night, just the three of them? The dragoness' tail drooped. The three of them together were supposed to be enjoying their time.

Weren't they?

Sasha moaned as Fyr's husband kissed up her neck, playing sweet attention along the line of her jaw. The dragoness shivered, wings splaying flat on the bed as she practically melted beneath his touch. Fyr's heart twisted. Why couldn't she make them feel like that when she was pleasuring them? What did they have between each other that she simply couldn't match up to?

The cougar shrugged out of his shirt, licking his lips as he enjoyed the sight of the lingerie-clad dragoness laid out before him, a treat to be devoured slowly and patiently. With a purr, he flicked his tail lazily from one side to the other, whiskers quivering as he took in her beauty. Fyr was suddenly hit by the notion that she could never come close to her mother's pregnant divinity, scales edged with a lighter blue that seemed to set her whole body aglow.

She could never match that.

When Ropes' eyes locked on to hers, she flinched from the intensity.

"Get out, Fyr."

The dragoness blinked, jaw dropping.

"W-what?"

Oh, how she hated that little stutter in her voice, the one that made her seem even more pathetic and weak that she usually was. She rocked back on her heels, crouching low as if she could make herself seem smaller than she actually was. Maybe she would be allowed to stay if she looked small and insignificant? The dragoness whimpered and cast her eyes down, but no amount of submissive behaviour seemed about to redeem her in the eyes of her dominant leaders.

Ropes rolled his shoulders in a shrug.

"You heard me." He'd already turned his attention from her. "Get out. You're not needed here tonight."

"Or wanted."

Fyr recoiled as if she'd been slapped.

"Mom! You can't mean that."

Sasha chuckled and shook her head, fingers trailing pitifully along her jaw as she cupped her cheek in one paw.

"Oh, darling..." She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth with fake sympathy. "I'm not your mother here. And I want to have fun with my husband. My cougar. My Ropes."

The dragoness stared. Her head pounded. The room dipped and swayed, though her claws still curled into the plush carpet as she crouched, mind grinding to a halt as she struggled to comprehend what had just been said.

But they didn't give her a chance.

Ropes turned on her with the ferocity of a wildcat, eyes blazing a shocking white.

"Out!"

The command snapped her out of her daze and she scrambled to obey, scurrying from the room with her tail between her legs before she even realised what she was doing. The door closed on her heels, her paw on the handle, and only then did Fyr halt and blink and stare, lips parted as her lungs ached.

No...

But it had been so. They didn't want her there. Nobody wanted her there. Like it had been in the restaurant, it was the two of them that mattered now and certainly not her. She leaned back into the door, the cool wood a soothing stability in fraught times, and slowly slid down to the floor as if every ounce of energy had been drained out of her at a moment's notice.

Sitting with her back to the closed bedroom door, Fyr pulled her knees up to her chest and whimpered, burying her muzzle between her legs. If she hid, maybe it wouldn't be happening, the moans and giggles behind the door something far more tender than anything she could have ever hoped to hear directed at her.

But they deserved it more. They would always deserve every drop of good in the world and every beautiful thing she could provide for them. Fyr rubbed the back of her paw across her eyes. It would be okay, if only they could enjoy each other. She would be there when they needed her, however they needed her.

To stay or go, however? The dragoness shook her head slowly from side to side, unhappily staring at the landing carpet that desperately needed replacing; it hadn't seemed worth it to really do up the house when they were all wanting to move to the ranch eventually, but, in the moment of her abandonment, it irked her. Growling in the back of her throat, she dug her claws into the coarser fibres and dragged her hind paw across, leaving a rending tear in it.

There, she thought, venom lacing her thoughts. See that!

Yet there was nothing to see besides a dragoness proud of one minute act in what was otherwise a life entirely beyond her control.

"You're so much stronger than she is..."

Fyr stiffened. Her husband's - no, could she say that anymore? - voice was so clear that it was as if he wanted her to hear him. And, as soon as she had that thought, Sasha's lilting giggle floated through the door.

"Oh, but I'm better than her." She purred and Fyr could almost imagine how the tip of her tail would flick back and forth, the dragoness languishing over Ropes as they bodies came together in carnal bliss. "I'll always be... I'm more experienced and I have none of her silly little inhibitions. Could she even carry your young?"

"We've not had joy in conceiving..."

Fyr pushed her shoulder blades back, every muscle in her body tensed.

"I didn't have that trouble."

It was the smirk in her mother's voice that did it and Fyr stifled a groan that spoke of far more desire than her trembling, shaking body, eyes half-lidded. Warmth spread through her loins and she knew in her heart that there was no way that she was possibly not supposed to overhear what was going on, which meant one thing and one thing alone.

She was included.

It didn't matter that she hadn't fallen pregnant yet. Her mother had.

Closing her eyes, she tipped her head back to the door and let her tail creep between her thighs, the tip brushing up against the crotch of her flared jeans as if purely by accident. But there was intent in her actions, even if she would have otherwise pleaded innocence.

No, nothing about her was innocent anymore. But she could still enjoy debauchery.

Sasha moaned and Fyr knew without seeing that Ropes was pushing into her, his cock questing and so easily finding her entrance. She wouldn't have been surprised if the cougar knew the dragoness' body better than he knew that which belonged to his wife, but it was the way it was supposed to be. She unbuttoned her jeans and slipped her paw inside, tail grinding up to her pussy lips, head tilted back and slender tongue hanging out the side of her muzzle.

No one would know what she did. And would it matter if they did too? Fyr blushed. No, they'd only mock her for being so turned on by their liaison, taunting her with glimpses of what she couldn't have yet still wanted more than anything else. Her fingertips found the bud of her clit and circled it, teasing herself as she wanted them to tease her. Yet being teased through a closed door with their moans and grunts, enjoying one another's bodies in a way she never could, was more than she ever could have wished for too.

Fyr touched her fingers to her lips, remembering her husband's kisses. They were some of her sweetest memories. She couldn't remember that last time he'd kissed her or whether it had been days or weeks or even longer than a few months. Time between them seemed to lack meaning as they moved on into their new life and joint lives, shared between one another.

And she knew she should have been happy, oh, she knew. But the jealous little part of her that remained still wanted him to be hers and only hers. She wanted him to be the demon cougar she had thought she could change, could fix and could turn into an upstanding member of society. But what was there to improve on when the cougar was already perfect in her eyes, nothing more than adored?

Groaning, Fyr closed her eyes, pressing her cheek to the closed door as she imagined his tentacles winding around Sasha, caressing every inch of her. She hadn't liked the tentacles at first, but, well, they'd really grown on her over time, the way they seemed to move independently of him as his body moved over hers. She moaned softly, remembering. Her paw dipped between her thighs, pressing up and finding the soft folds of her sex through her satin panties. They were nothing like what her mother had donned for the cougar she'd taken as her mate, but she'd thought that someone may have ripped them off her that night.

Instead, she was left out in the hallway with her own arousal soaking through them while the lovers enjoyed themselves, just as they had every right to. Sliding her fingers into her sex, Fyr inhaled sharply, though the sound was not loud enough to drown out her mother's moan. Her thumb grazed her clit and she imagined Ropes' tentacles caressing her throat and breasts as she submitted to him, barely held down as she allowed her body to be used to fulfil his need and his alone.

Well, now it could be used to fulfil his need and her mother's need.

"Oh, Ropes..."

Sasha purred, the throaty rumble carrying through the door. Fyr tensed, but did not, could not, stop fingering herself, fingers driving into her pussy with a lewd, wet slapping. Pressing her thumb down on her clit, she nipped at her lower lip and suppressed a moan, throat vibrating lightly with repressed desire. Although the dragoness had no reason to hold back, something in her didn't want to interrupt perfection either.

"Fuck me, stud-kitty."

Fyr giggled, imagining just how her husband's muzzle contorted at that. Dominant personalities did clash. Maybe that was why they'd worked so well together, at least for a time. Fyr was anything but dominant when it came to the bedroom, even if being submissive allowed her to regain her assertiveness in other ways. It was all about the balance of it and, oh, how she loved the balance and rightness of being on her knees.

"Mmm, such a stud..."

Something cracked - the headboard slamming into the wall? - and Ropes snarled viciously. Even Fyr shrank back and she wasn't even in the same room as him. Cloth tore and the dragoness whipped around, eyes wide and a paw halfway to the door handle. Sasha shrieked, Fyr's heart in her mouth, arousal temporarily forgotten.

"You beast!"

But it seemed that her mother was matching Ropes lust for lust as a growl that could only have come from the dragon's lips tore free, a thud sounding as a thick, heavy tail slammed into the wall. The floor trembled beneath Fyr and she gasped as she shifted onto all fours, shoulder digging into the wall as she fingered herself furiously, driving three digits into her stretched, needy cunt as if her husband was right there fucking her as roughly as he was taking Sasha, her own mother.

It could have been two wild animals mating in the bedroom that had once been so familiar to Fyr, but so strange with the snarls and yowls emanating forth. Ropes usually only let out such a raw, feral yowl when he was at the point of orgasm, but something about Sasha seemed to draw the sounds from him as Fyr had never quite been able to do. The bed creaked and Fyr whimpered, imagining it was her body he was pinning down, tentacles wrapping around her wrists. She didn't expect Sasha to succumb to such treatment easily, the bed protesting as two lustful bodies fought for control, but it was just what she wanted and, well, she was more than allowed to imagine.

"You fucking hot dragoness..."

Ropes' voice rolled out in a sultry hiss and Fyr shuddered, juices dripping to the floor. Had she climaxed? She didn't know, every inch of her body overcome with pleasure as wave after wave pulsed through her like her life force. The dragoness moaned, though the sound was too easily drowned out by her mother's roar, the older dragon more dominant, more powerful and, ultimately, more commanding.

"Fuck me!"

Sasha snarled and grunted like a wild animal in heat, knocks and thuds increasing in frequency. From somewhere within the bedroom came the sound of splintering wood, but Fyr knew that they would be safe; she'd seen them in the barn being so brutal with one another that she was sure they'd break bones and they'd been fine then, hadn't they?

She wasn't so sure, however, that the bedroom would survive in one piece. Fyr cringed as another crack snapped out and the dragoness laughed wickedly, drunk on lust as hips slapped noisily against her scales. Fyr moaned and arched her back as another climax took her, limbs jerking and twitching as if they were abruptly beyond her control. Yes, she must have already climaxed, one after the other rolling through her so that there was little to no distinction between them, her body a temple of lust set on spilling over.

Sasha cried out and she heard Ropes half get out a growl, although the sound was set off abruptly. Senses limited in her voyeurism, she could only dream of how her mother looked in orgasm, whether she was on her back, on her side, riding her husband - oh, there were too many ways! Fyr panted, withdrawing her soaked fingers from her pussy only to shove the dress up higher around her hips and cram herself full of her tail instead, eyes rolling back into her skull. There was nothing in her little, lustful world but pleasure, the dragoness needing what they had to give and yet beautifully, wonderfully denied her.

She wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

The bed protested their activities as the cougar let out a shrieking yowl befitting a feral creature and Sasha hissed, egging him on until Fyr was sure that every last drop of cum he had to give - from that orgasm, at least - had been pumped deep into her cunny. Fyr moaned through her ongoing orgasm - whether one single one or many, she could not have said in all honesty - and hung her head, knees splayed as she rubbed her tail up and over her clit with every thrust into her pussy. It had been a long time since she'd used such a crude method to stimulate herself, but the raw nature of it excited her all the more, sweat soaking lines down her dress.

"Darling..." Sasha purred, words slurred and drowsy in the afterglow. "That was divine. I knew I could take your cock better than that little whore."

Grunting, Fyr ducked her head between her trembling arms, barely baring the weight of her body as her tail drove into her cunt, a hard, sloppy thrust. Oh yes... She was their little whore. Just anything and everything they wanted and needed her to be.

"She couldn't even take all my cock."

Fyr shuddered, but there was more.

"Oh, well I'm never going to have that problem now, am I, sugar? I'm your equal!"

There was no more talk then, only lustful kissing as their lips clearly met once more, dragon and cougar growling and grunting into each other's muzzles as their bodies moved together in perfect intimacy. Fyr slumped onto her side, barely able to support the weight of her own body as she rolled onto her back, hips rocking into each and every thrust of her tail. A pool of her own juices spread beneath her buttocks, dress soaked with evidence of her arousal, but the dragon couldn't have found it in herself to care even if she'd been somewhat lucid.

No, all she cared about was lust and getting to see - or hear - just how much fun her husband and her mother were having on Valentine's night without her.

They didn't need her for that.

She didn't know at what point she slipped out of her dress, only that she eventually realised it was balled up on the carpet beside her, a crumpled mess that couldn't possibly be rescued. The dragoness rolled her head from shoulder to shoulder, slumping forward as she pushed herself shakily up against the wall, her tail slick with her own juices. Her cunt throbbed, sore and yet only used by herself, and the dragoness moaned softly, barely able to summon up the energy to raise her voice at all.

How much time had passed? The landing window was still dark, so she had not fucked herself through the night until morning. The moans and slaps and cracks on the other side of the bedroom door had been reminiscent of something out of a cheesy BDSM book, but Fyr had been sure that anything given was taken in turn. The kind of sex they now certainly seemed to very much enjoy, however, was something that Fyr knew, with a sinking feeling in her gut, that she'd never be able to satisfy them with.

But at least they had each other.

Footsteps on the other side of the door sent her scrambling back, heart pounding. Dripping with sweat and stinking of feminine arousal, she couldn't have possibly been caught in a more compromising position.

The humiliation was intoxicating.

Sasha put her head around the door, eyes half-lidded and smoke curling sensually from her nostrils. Fyr gulped. Even after getting off so many times, she wanted her mother between her legs. Or Ropes. Or both.

Yes, both would be wonderful.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetheart?"

Blankly, Fyr nodded. Sasha smirked.

"Then get downstairs, back to the sofa. You don't get to sleep with us either tonight."

Sasha fluttered her eyelashes seductively, pulling the door closed as her final words snapped through the air between them.

"Maybe you won't get to sleep in our bed again."

And, like the good little submissive wife she was, Fyr did so blindly, paws carrying her just where she needed to go. She curled up in what had become her corner of the sofa, at least while they allowed it, and pulled the blanket over her, a heavy, woven one that her grandmother had laboured over many years ago. Pulling it up to her muzzle, she inhaled deeply, eyes closed. If she thought back hard enough, she could remember having sex with Ropes on top of that blanket. She wondered if she ever would again, truly, or if she would just be used and passed between the two of them, as they pleased.