Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 15

Story Info
The competition ramps up as she is used...
7.1k words
4
11.7k
5
0

Part 15 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Cuckolded by Her Mother

Chapter Fifteen

Fyr's chest heaved as she hauled tail across the club for what hat to be the umpteenth time that night. Her eyelids would have been heavy if not for the espresso martinis she'd been downing, but it was hard enough to keep up with the demons in daylight hours, much less when they had the cover of nightfall and a drunken crowd to keep them shielded from her. The crowd knew her by that point, if not what she was up to, and parted more readily for her, though the drunken gropes and caresses were really something she could have done without.

And, although it had been the demons themselves who had ordered her to keep count, they seemed to be doing their very best to be as elusive as possible.

"Fucking demons," she grumbled, tail dragging behind her. "Why can't they just keep to one side of the club or the other? Or one partner? That would make everything much simpler!"

Sweating profusely, Fyr nearly tumbled over Ropes, on all fours behind one of the sofas that held similarly engaged couples. Only the others were only intent on locking lips, not fucking each other as Ropes was doing to a cheetah beneath him, head lowered as she growled and begged him, a little too lewdly, for his cum.

"Twenty-two," Fyr said, rolling her eyes. "I thought you would have done better than that, Ropes, seriously."

She got away with what she could when she could, the cougar shooting her a look over the cheetah's shoulder. The slender feline yowled loudly, too loudly, as she climaxed on his shaft, the cougar evidently hitting all the right spots inside her. He wasn't wasting time on a partner that he'd already seeded, however, slipping his softening cock from her pussy as he stuffed it back into his jeans. His clothes were considerably more crumpled and creased than they had been on their entry to the club, but it didn't seem to matter to Ropes as the cougar left the cheetah panting and satisfied on the floor.

"Come on."

Fyr clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, her good nature getting the better of her as she turned her back on the cougar, still on the prowl, helping the cheetah back into her clothes. There wasn't much to do, only tweak her already skimpy top back into place and ensure her skirt was hanging in at least something regarding a demure fashion. It was, however, easier said than done with some of those Ropes fucked than others.

"Fuck..." The cheetah swore, head rolling drunkenly from shoulder to shoulder. "Good... Fuck..."

The dragoness rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before, sugar. Get yourself some water in you and you'll be right as rain."

Standing back briefly just to make sure that the cheetah was suitably clothed for public appearances - it would have felt cruel to send her off with nothing more than a pussy overflowing with her husband's cum - she nodded once briskly and shooed the feline on her way. Like the others, she wandered off with a rather dazed expression, cum undoubtedly drooling down her inner thighs. Fyr smiled to herself. She knew what it felt like to be filled that much. And the demon cougar was a partner that just kept on giving.

With Ropes gone and one more added to his count, Fyr trotted off in search of Sasha, but she was an easier one to track down than the male who was all about the wham, the bam and no thank you, ma'am. It was harder for Fyr to think that the males Sasha picked up at the club were being used, though neither of the demons could have made anyone fuck them if they didn't really want to. No, that would be rape and was well outside the realm of their natures or the competition, if not entirely friendly, between the lovers.

But Sasha was not out in the alleyway where Fyr had suspected she'd find her and the dragoness was forced to go back and forth across the club once again, every step in her high heels sending another throb of pain through her paws. It was agony in the early hours of the morning and she cursed and muttered to herself, threats against her lovers becoming all the more painful and serious with every passing moment.

Around and around she went, though there was no dragoness to be found. She marked Ropes down for one more as she stumbled across him with a sexy little wolf that he was probably fucking to settle a bit of a grudge; the cougar wasn't one for canines of any kind and wolves were close enough to count for him.

A door was ajar on the side of the bar and Fyr gravitated towards it as if drawn by a magnetic pull. And it was there that she found her mother on all fours, one of the bartenders kneeling behind her with her tail slung back over her shoulder. The dark-feathered gryphon - of course, Sasha had been trying for the more exotic types in the club - grunted and slammed in, working his uncut cock with a few barbs deep inside her with the fervour of a male who needed release.

Even if the gryphon did not notice Fyr's appearance, her mother did, jaws agape and emerald green eyes glowing demonically. They'd never slip back to her normal irises and pupils ever again, but Fyr did not yet know how the dragoness felt about that. Maybe Sasha would have some more words for her permanent change after she was out of the club and not so addled by lust and sex, but that remained to be seen.

"Hey, sugar," Sasha purred softly. "You're going to have to wait until I'm done with him, I'm afraid."

The dragoness groaned and arched her back, encouraging the male to keep fucking her even as her daughter watched. The gryphon bartender started and flared out his wings, trying to pull away even as Sasha dropped her tail down around his waist to keep him just where she wanted him to be.

"He's a big one and I'm not letting him go until he's spent!"

Sheepishly, the bartender rubbed the back of his neck, the gryphon working his hips slowly and deeply into his partner.

"Uh, hey, sorry -"

"Less talking!" Sasha snapped. "I thought you said you were a good fuck? Do I need to go find someone else?"

He clacked the edges of his beak together as he slammed into her, leaning over the dragoness' back, the pressure of her tail letting up around his waist.

"A good fuck?" He growled. "I'll show you a good fuck!"

Sasha moaned, finally getting what she wanted from the avian who had needed more than a little persuasion. It was strange to think that there were any males that wouldn't jump at the chance to fuck the sexy blue dragoness, besides those, of course, who preferred another gender. In the low light of a strip buzzing away at the back of what seemed to be an alcohol supply closet, usually kept under lock and key in such an establishment, his dark brown feathers gleamed with health, every move of his leonine hips thrumming with raw strength and power.

Fyr moaned softly and clenched her jaw, resisting the urge to thrust her paw back between her legs and enjoy herself and her own body while playing the ever delightful part of the voyeur. She didn't know the gryphon and she hoped to hell and back again that she'd never ever have to see him again after that night, although she knew that fate and destiny didn't always go her way.

The gryphon's tail lashed and he snarled like a dragon himself as he leaned far over her mother's back, paws coming down heavily on either side of the dragoness' shoulders. He tucked his beak between her shoulder blades and crooned breathlessly as he slammed in, tail flicking and twitching as if with a mind of its own. If Fyr didn't look too closely at him as he fucked the pregnant dragoness, she could have imagined that that twitching tail belonged to Ropes, although the gryphon, this time around, was a shade smaller than the cougar. The dragoness smirked. That would please him when she told him just who Sasha had fucked, the cougar seeming to take as much voyeuristic thrill from the competition as the one keeping count even if he wanted to be the bigger and better male in every last encounter.

"Oh, yes, stud," Sasha snarled, clawing at the wooden floor. "Fuck me hard! Cum in me!"

Her claws left long scratches in the floorboards as he rocked her back end up to the gryphon and screamed out her climax, not bothering to stay quiet as he squawked and shivered, feathers fluffing up. Fyr hadn't seen many gryphons around, as familiar as she was with other dragons, but she knew when any male was close to climax and the gryphon was nearing the end of his tether with the demonic dragoness beneath him.

Writhing, Sasha flung her tail out to the side and smashed a bottle of liquor, fluid cascading down the wall and shards of glass glittering dangerously. The gryphon's eyes snapped to it, but there was nothing he could do to hold off his impending orgasm as he screeched in turn, slamming in hard as the dragoness' pussy milked his shaft.

She didn't keep him around, just like all the others, although the gryphon had lingered and reminded her, very deliberately, that she had to be out of the room. Blushing, though she was the one that had been watching and not doing the fucking, Fyr tried to make good her escape as the avian slunk out, tucking his shirt back into his trousers, but Sasha's paw curled around her wrist, yanking her back.

"Not so fast, sugar..."

"Mom! Let me go!"

She couldn't have sounded any more like a teenager if she'd tried, but Sasha only smirked and drew her in close to her chest.

"Aw, is my little draggie feeling a bit left out?" She cooed, stroking Fyr's cheek even as the dragoness tried to wrench her head away. "Do you need some attention?"

She didn't bother waiting for Fyr to give her an answer: it was no longer important. Pushing her daughter down to her knees, the older dragoness slung a leg over her shoulder and dragged her muzzle up to her pussy.

Wrinkling her nose, Fyr made a disgusted sound in the back of her throat, but her mother wasn't about to let up as she forced her nose up into her sex, the gryphon's cum drooling out over her snout.

"That's a good little submissive draggie," she simpered, grinding Fyr's nose into the thick, gooey mess. "Lick it all up."

Fyr squealed and tried to pull away, but Sasha's grip only tightened, reminding her, very clearly, why it was futile to fight against a dragoness. Her mother dug her claws into the frills atop her head and the dragoness gasped at precisely the wrong time. A thick spurt of cum oozed from her mother's cunt and the dragoness was forced to swallow it down, the lump of semen sliding over her tongue.

"Mmmph..." The dragoness squirmed, still trying to fight, although her struggles were more token than anything else. "Mom..."

Sasha smirked and moaned lewdly, rocking her hips up to her daughter's delightful muzzle. Obedient against her will, Fyr groaned into the older dragoness' sex and lapped up what she could, the seed of multiple males drooling onto her tongue. Each one had a different flavour, but it was impossible to tell one from the other as a cocktail of sex flooded her mouth, all laced with the potent arousal of her mother.

Moaning, Fyr rested her paws on her mother's thighs, digging her tongue lightly around the dragon's clit as she suckled that nub of pleasure into her mouth. Sasha hissed through her teeth and dug her claws into Fyr's head, pricking past scales in a delicious nick of pain that served to heighten the pleasure.

"That's my good girl," she groaned. "Get me ready for the next one..."

Fyr blushed heavily, knowing that her services were not truly needed. But her legs ached, her paws ached and her eyes were heavy with the need for sleep. Defiance flared up inside her and the dragoness, drawing on a reserve of strength she didn't know she had, wrenching her head forcibly away.

Sasha gaped at her.

"And just what do you think we're doing?"

Glaring, Fyr shoved her away, jumping to her hind paws as she straightened her clothes. God, she was a mess! Just how long had they been in the club anyway? Far too fucking long, for a start!

"Can we go home yet?" Fyr whined. "I'm sick of following you two around and my feet hurt! This is ridiculous, mom, just tally up what the two of you've got and we'll call it quits today, we've got to head home at some point."

Advancing with a predatory glint in her eye, Sasha spread her wings, appearing even larger and more imposing than she was. There was no anger roiling from her, however, and Fyr clenched her paws into fists, standing up to the demoness as she had her husband so many times. A submissive nature ran deep, but she had to be herself too. And that ferocity that she was so proud of in her mother was a part of her too. She wouldn't have been doing herself justice if she didn't allow it to flow to the surface when she knew she was right.

"And I was going to treat you too," Sasha growled. "But you don't want to be treated, do you, Fyr? You wanted to be used. Used and abused."

The dragoness growled and shook her head.

"Hardly! Just my husband back some of the time would be nice!"

The words cut deeper than they should have, coming from a place of true desire, raw and throbbing powerfully in the very core of her being. Sasha smirked and advanced, sashaying her hips sensually from side to side. Smoke curled from her nostrils and the dragoness hissed softly, lips pulling up and back from her teeth in such a feral, demonic fashion that Fyr could not help but flinch away on instinct. It was her undoing.

"Oh, Fyr. Fyr, Fyr, Fyr, my darling Fyr."

The dragoness shivered. The repetition of her name shouldn't have had her quaking, but it was bad enough to draw a flicker of doubt in the back of her mind. The music pounding and pulsing seemed far too loud and brass all of a sudden, shouts and calls coming from outside the door as if to herald the arrival of something, or perhaps someone, bigger than the both of them put together.

"Sasha!"

A black drake slammed open the door with a tipsy sway, eyes swapping focus rapidly from the blue dragoness. The trousers he had on were loose at the waist, belt already undone, and Fyr reeled, lower jaw falling slack. He reeked of her mother, the cloying perfume clinging to his dark scales as if she had poured it over him in liberal doses.

"Sasha, you didn't tell me you'd have company when I came back for you."

The crimson dragoness shuddered. His tone was over-familiar and thick with seduction, though it rang false to her ears. Either way, if he was Sasha's next fuck-boi then at least she wouldn't have to chase her all over the club to add another mark to her tally.

"Darling," Sasha purred, holding her arms open for him, Fyr already long forgotten in her mind. "So nice of you to join me..."

Fyr blinked and folded her arms, leaning back against the wall with a scowl.

"If you're going to chat, at least get some coffee in you," she grunted throatily. "Got to find a hotel or something for the night at this rate, because I don't think I'm driving you home."

The black dragon rolled his eyes.

"Is this the one you were talking about?"

Sasha nodded, hanging off him as she draped her arms around his neck.

"Yes. You think she'll do?"

The black drake rubbed his jaw, blocky and far from chiselled. He was not a handsome specimen of a dragon by any stretch of the imagination, but he had a ruggedness about him that could have been appealing to certain ladies. Or males, if he was that way inclined, but Fyr didn't think he was one who only liked drakes, considering just how close to his mother he seemed to be. Fyr snorted. He reeked of her perfume at least and Fyr was sure that she'd probably just swallowed some of his cum. It was that thought that made her queasier than anything else she'd done with either Ropes or Sasha.

"Yeah, she'll do."

The drake eyed Fyr up and down like she was a piece of meat. Shivering, the dragoness took a step back, the walls seeming to close in around her all of a sudden.

"Er... Have we met?"

Sweating, Fyr tucked her wings in close to her back and shuddered as he observed her, unzipping his trousers with a calculated motion.

"No, but we're about to get even better acquainted than I am with your friend here."

Fyr started. Didn't he know that Sasha was her mother? But it was too late to do anything as the dragon lunged for her, an arm going around her waist as he drew her in sharply to his body. Shrieking, Fyr clawed at him, but he held her paws away far too easily, fingers encircling her wrists as if he was restraining a mere babe.

"Stay still," he grunted. "Darn it, Sasha, you did say she liked to fight! This really her thing?"

Giggling, Sasha bobbed her muzzle and fluttered her fingers at him, already halfway on her way to the door. Blood roared in Fyr's ears and she fought and fought to wrench herself away from the drake, eyes wide and the only single thought in her head that of her husband and just what he would say. His teeth would be on show, demonic eyes glaring, if he had even an inkling of an idea what the drake wanted to do with her - was going to do with her if she didn't put a stop to it.

Did that still count if it was Sasha that had given her away?

Her mother met her eyes and Fyr knew that it had been the plan all along. She was still learning how to read those green orbs, but she knew a demonic grin when she saw one, the dragoness' lips pulled back as far as it seemed possible for her jaws. The black dragon groped her crudely, fondling her breasts as if she was nothing more than a plaything to him - and, to him, she probably was.

"Mom..." Fyr whispered, mouth dry and jaw working helplessly. "Mom, what..."

She never finished the sentence as the dragon planted a sloppy kiss on her lips, tongue pushing its way crudely into her muzzle. Fyr yelped and, yet again, tried to pull away, but she was starting to realise just how weak she was at the end of a long night out. It wasn't as if she was working on the ranch house early in the morning with a full stomach and a good night of sleep behind her, using her strength to the best of her ability.

And no one was there to help her. She was right where everyone else wanted her to be, the train wreck happening before her very eyes with not a single thing for her to do about it.

"Enjoy her, sugar, but don't be too nice. Not like we talked about."

Her mother's eyes simmered and the dragoness gulped, wriggling away even as the drake kissed and nipped sloppily down her neck.

"Mmmph... No? Why's that?"

"Do you care?" She challenged him. "Just do what you want with her and keep her off my back for a while."

And then she was gone, the sounds of the club rising for but a moment as the door swung open. Once it closed, there was no one to bear witness to the drake pressed her up to the wall, pinning her in place with the weight of his body alone. Spreading his wings, he blocked out what little view she had left of the remainder of the room, a crate of cheap beer clinking lightly as he ground up against her and jostled it in the process.

Fyr trembled, held in place by a will far greater than her own. She could have fled. Only she didn't. Her hind paws remained rooted in place for a moment too long, too slow to flee while her mind replayed the same words over and over again in her head.

Her mother wanted her to do this. Her dominant wanted her to do this. She had to be a good draggie for her.

Fyr drew in a shuddering breath, hating how she wanted to push into the dragon's touch as he traced the curve of her cheek with one surprisingly gentle claw.

"Well now," the drake breathed in her face, breath rank with liquor. "She said I could fuck you, make you scream my name. But maybe we won't be doing that after all anymore. You must have really pissed off your friend."

12