Cuckolded by Kate Ch. 04

Story Info
A cuckold story.
969 words
3
29.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on my stomach to the sound of buzzing and my back felt like I had a sunburn. I tried to move but it was apparent I was tied down and totally immobile. Kate laughed and I heard her talking but was unable to make out exactly what she was saying. The last thing I remembered after the football game was over and Michael's friends had left, was cleaning the house and getting ready for bed when Kate came in and told me what a great job I had done and how she was proud of me. She produced two tablets in her hand and told me to take them with some water. I did as instructed not knowing what they were for. My guess now was that they were some type of heavy duty sleeping pills.

My head pounded and after a few minutes I was fully awake. Kate came into my vision in front of me and said, "Perfect timing! He's awake!"

The restraints were removed and Kate told me to stand up which I did with the help of a heavily tattooed man in the room. I was in my cubbyhole attic room and stood very wobbly on my feet. I was naked save for my ever present chastity device. Kate led me to the full length mirror and turned me around so my backside was facing the mirror. She then produced another smaller mirror and held it in front of me. I blinked and was shocked to see a tattoo on the small of my back and ass. On the small of my back there was a tattoo in very pretty feminine script that read: property of... and below on each ass cheek was the name Michael on one and Kate on the other. It was all topped off with red roses around it. I stared in disbelief when Kate said, "Don't miss this one!"

She pointed at my front and I stared at the mirror as she held it in front of my cock and balls and there for all to see emblazoned across the area right above my cock in big block letters was the word CUCKOLD. I stood there not knowing what to do as she laughed and paid the tattoo guy who was packing up his stuff and said it had been a pleasure. Kate said she would take some pictures later on of me and send it to him for his portfolio at the shop. Beyond mortified, embarrassed, and humiliated I found myself become extremely aroused. Kate saw this and chuckled. She asked me if I wanted to cum. That was tantamount to asking a man dying of thirst if he wanted a glass of water.

She reached down and removed the key to my chastity device from her anklet and unlocked the device. The she told me to meet her outside in the backyard. Our yard which is very private and fenced in by a very high fence has the regular back yard items, lounge chairs, picnic tables, grill, clothes line, and it was from there that she decided to tie my arms and have her fun. I was tied with my arms to the top of the T portion of the clothes line wearing a bikini top, my legs spread out as Kate spread her concoction of oils, and liquids all over my cock and balls. I am not sure what they consisted of but one moment my cock was burning and one moment it felt like heaven. Kate stroked my cock and each time I got close to cumming she would teasingly stop and go in the house for awhile. Mind you I was tied spread eagled in the bright sun and each time she left me for longer and longer periods I could feel my whole body getting sunburned more and more. I could only imagine the tan lines I would have wearing the bikini top for this long in the sun.

I can't say how long this went on for but it seemed like hours. Finally around dusk she came out one final time. She stroked my cock with her magic lotion and teased me to new heights of ecstasy. I told her I had to cum and she told me to tell when I was ready as she stroked my cock faster and faster and played with my balls. I told I was ready I was going to cum and just as I started to shoot, she let go of my cock and laughed her cruel laugh as I watch my poor cock twitch helplessly up and down trying to shoot its load unassisted. Releasing the restraints, I fell to my knees in a weakened condition from being in the sun all day and not having cum in weeks. Kate merely snickered and told me to get in the house, get my device back on and get dinner ready.

Each morning I wake up not knowing what forms or types of humiliation I will suffer that particular day. But as a cuckold husband I love each day and look forward to the constant humiliation and degradations Kate and Michael put me through. I am Kate's husband, her cuckold, her slave, her toy mouse to play with as a cat plays with a mouse just to amuse itself. And I love being that mouse. I stare at my reflection in the mirror with my tattoos and now my recently added tan lines and I wonder if I would have changed any of this. And of course the answer is always the same isn't it? The answer will never change, the more they do to me the more I am theirs heart, body, mind and soul. That's why I love being cuckolded by Kate.