Cuckolded by Our Landlord Ch. 03

Story Info
Our landlord introduces his mate to my girlfriend.
1.6k words
4.25
169.6k
101

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks on and I still hadn't been allowed to watch Derek, our fat forty something landlord, fucking my eighteen year old girlfriend Sally. I was told to sit outside our bedroom door and listen as he fucked her every day and every night on our squeaky old bed.

She'd lost interest in me sexually as well. We still cuddled and talked although I was a little awkward at first but I soon got used to the situation - mostly because I enjoyed it so much.

Gone were the initial bad feelings I might have had, to be replaced with constant erections and an overwhelming horniness. I was looking forward to their sex sessions almost as much as Sally was, and she knew it.

They did kiss in front of me though and Derek made sure I saw his hand up my girlfriends skirt as much and as often as possible. When this happened I was always spellbound, my cock threatening to burst out of my pants.

One afternoon we were all sat in the lounge, me on the armchair, Sally and Derek on the sofa kissing passionately. I was watching his hand as it crept down her back slowly, lifted up her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side. Then he stopped kissing her and looked at me, my girlfriend nuzzling his neck and moaning.

Reaching round with his other hand he pulled her buttocks apart, dipped his middle finger in my girlfriend's very obviously wet cunt and then pressed it firmly against her arsehole. Sally gasped and writhed, pushing her arse back onto his hand and forcing his finger up inside her.

She was like a bitch on heat licking and sucking at our landlords neck and face, gasping and moaning and pressing her arse back onto his hand while he slowly but forcefully fingered her anus.

All the while Derek looked at me, "I'm going to have some of this today and you're going to watch, understand?"

I just nodded, watching his finger roughly loosening my girlfriend's backside.

Derek turned his attention back to Sally and whispered something in her ear she gasped again then nodded still writhing on his thick finger.

"Tell him," Derek ordered Sally.

Amidst moans and groans Sally said, "Derek's going to invite his mate over and they're going to fuck me up the arse while you watch."

Derek laughed and pulled his finger out of Sally's arse telling her, "I'll be back in a minute babe, just need to knock my mate up. Don't you fucking move sexy!"

My girlfriend giggled and they kissed one more time before he left, then she lit up a cigarette and smiled slyly at me.

"Make sure you've got plenty of tissues, you don't want to spunk on Derek's carpet or he might not let you watch again."

I dutifully got up to get some toilet roll from the bathroom, while my girlfriend sat half naked smoking and giggling at me, but I soon found that there wasn't much left.

"Why don't you pop downstairs and get some from his wife?" Sally suggested.

I hadn't faced Derek's wife since he'd started fucking my girlfriend and I knew that she knew all about it. When I went downstairs into the shop she said nothing as I picked up a box of tissues from the shelf and put them on the counter.

"Take them, they're free," she said barely looking at me.

"Derek said he'd need some Vaseline as well so take a pot...here!"

She plonked it on the counter in front of me. I mumbled my thanks and scuttled back upstairs just as Derek and his mate came in through the back door laughing.

His mate Barry was about the same age as him but quite a bit bigger and a lot uglier, he had an enormous belly but looked like he could uproot trees with one hand so I was instantly wary of him.

"Is that him?" I heard him ask Derek, who told him yeah and they both burst out laughing.

They followed me up the stairs.

My girlfriend Sally was standing waiting looking very flustered when I walked into our lounge, she ignored me and actually leaned to look past me to see who was coming up the stairs with Derek. I saw her sharp intake of breath when she saw Barry and could tell she liked the look of him, she later told me that she thought he looked dangerous and that really turned her on.

"And this is our little slut," said Derek pulling Sally over towards Barry.

"Hello love," Barry leered at her wrapping his arms around her, his hands heading straight for her arse.

"Hiya," Sally breathed before her mouth was engulfed by Barry's.

I watched as he snogged her forcefully and pulled her knickers down, kneading her buttocks roughly. My girlfriend just melted into his big burly arms as Derek reached across and grabbed the Vaseline out of my hand. He opened the pot and held it out for Barry who dipped his thick middle finger in with a squelch and taking a huge gob of it, rubbed it with a circular motion in to Sally's arsehole before pushing his digit right up her backside.

"Oh God!" my girlfriend moaned between sloppy kisses.

She wrapped her legs around Barry as he picked her up with one arm forcing her to sit back on his invading finger. He carried her like this into our bedroom with Derek close behind, but this time the door stayed open. I grabbed the tissues and tentatively followed then in.

Barry was sat on our bed when I walked in, his finger still buried in my girlfriend's arse, Sally was facing him sat on his knee moaning as he sucked and licked at her neck and now naked tits. He'd already given her one love bite that I could see, it glowed red and angry on her soft white neck. Derek was watching and undressing casually, he pulled down his Y-fronts and his already hard cock sprang out and I could have sworn I heard it slap on his big hairy belly.

He looked at me briefly and sneered, "Sit down in the corner, shut up and watch how real men do it."

I did as I was told sitting in the corner as Derek walked around the bed to stand behind my girlfriend.

I heard a zip being undone and saw Barry struggling out of his jeans, all the while still sucking on Sally's neck, then he fell back onto the bed with her on top of him and she cried out. I craned my neck to see and could just make out his cock driving into her wet cunt from beneath. Barry held open Sally's buttocks with both hands as Derek climbed onto our bed on his knees his throbbing cock in his hand. He picked up the open Vaseline tub, took a great glob of it out and proceeded to coat his shaft before lining it up with Sally's arsehole and leaning forward into her from behind.

"Oh fuck ow, shit!" She cried out as Derek's considerable bodyweight carried his cock before it deep into my girlfriend's back passage, his big hairy belly resting on her back.

They both began fucking her hard and fast, tossing her around like a rag doll between them, all the while Sally shouted and cried one moment begging them to stop the next pleading with them to go harder and faster. I pulled my iron hard cock from my pants and wanked myself off to the unbelievable scene in front of me. Not five feet away, two middle aged fat men were fucking my eighteen year old girlfriend, one in her cunt and one in her arse on our bed.

I shot my load into a tissue just as Barry grunted and then bellowed, "Fuck you dirty little cunt!"

I could see his body tense up as he drove his cock deep into Sally's cunt emptying his huge hairy balls into her. She gasped and moaned incoherently now her face buried in Barry's chest as Derek mercilessly pumped her arse from behind. Then it was Derek's turn, his head tipped back and he let out a long shuddering moan. I saw his buttocks clench as he ground his cock deep into my girlfriend's arse pumping huge loads of hot spunk deep inside her.

After a few moments he pulled out of her arse with a pop, his cum covered cock trailing down her sweet teenage thigh. Sally lay whimpering and shaking as Derek beckoned me over to see the damage. Both her holes were dripping spunk, her arsehole wide open and an angry red.

"Now off you go," panted Derek after I'd taken in what they'd just done to my girlfriend.

"We're going to have some real fun with her now, and we don't want you interfering so you can fuck off out for a bit."

I walked slowly out of the room in a state of erotic and nervous shock, looking back only when I heard Sally gasp to see Barry mauling her tits and biting them roughly.

"Go on get the fuck out!" Derek barked, slamming the door shut after me.

I heard a loud slap and Sally cry out and then moan, Derek and Barry were both laughing.

That evening I got very, very drunk on my own in the pub not daring to go back until around midnight. The flat was dark when I eventually did get back and Sally was asleep in our bed. The room stank of sweat, sex and spunk. Resigning myself to another night on the sofa, I reached for my box of tissues.