Cuckolded on the High Seas Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuck's proposal.
3.1k words
3.84
46.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tianami
Tianami
16 Followers

Here I was with my girlfriend on my lounge totally naked with her fully clothed, albeit showing a lot of leg and cleavage. It would be very clear to anyone observing who was the dominant party. She commenced, "Phil, firstly that cum I had on your tongue was fantastic. So you make good liquor and you are a good licker. That is a good combo. Also you are very obedient which I like. Although you hesitated somewhat you did clean up all your mess in the correct manner. I've always been a dominant person and have never really enjoyed being with men who want to be dominant and order me around, so I can see the positives in our being together." She took a sip of pisco and paused obviously contemplating her next statement. I was quite anxious. "Of course what is of concern is your dick and its performance which could only be described as abysmal. I have never dated anyone with a cock that size. It is simply inadequate for my needs unless you can demonstrate otherwise. My initial thoughts were to end our relationship now, but I have reconsidered those thoughts. You in all other ways are just the best boyfriend I have had. I can see we may be able to make it work."

I was now becoming relieved that I might see her again. I said, "Oh Liz that would make me so happy."

She replied, "Well before you become too happy I will be setting down some conditions which you can accept or we walk away. Ok?" I already knew one condition which was to lick up my cum if I came first so was a little afraid of further conditions.

"Firstly," she spoke in a stern way, "if I tell you to do something you will do it. I will never ask you to do anything dangerous or that may affect your reputation with your family or straight friends." I was a little confused by that statement as I only had straight friends so I wasn't sure who these other friends were. "Secondly you will be punished at my discretion for any disobedience of orders or incompetence, which would include you cumming first. Yes licking up is a rule but there will also be discipline involved. Do you understand?"

I had only been disciplined by my parents or teachers so I was a little shocked to hear my girlfriend would be doing that and said, "Liz what sort of discipline do you mean?"

She sighed, "Any I wish to impose. It may entail you standing in a corner for a while to reflect on your behaviour. It may involve some physical pain such as smacking. It will always be to improve your behaviour. I hope you understand that and when I ask you a question I want an instant response otherwise there will also be punishment. If I ask you to do something I want an instant response. Do you understand?"

I must have sat there just thinking. I was becoming overwhelmed with ideas and behaviour I had never heard of in a relationship. I quickly came to my senses when she said in an abrupt and loud voice, "Right. It seems you want some discipline. I expected an answer immediately. As well you came first earlier. You can get over my knee now with your arse in the air for a spanking!"

I was in a state of shock that my girlfriend was going to spank me over her knee. I just sat there. "Every second you delay will be more smacks, so if I was you I'd get you pathetic little dick on my lap and present your arse!"

I had now woken from my daze and rose from the lounge and placed myself over her lap. It was more embarrassing than eating my cum. I didn't want to lose Liz so I complied. She smacked her hand loudly down on my right cheek and a crack went through the air. It hurt and I whimpered, "Ow that hurt."

She replied, "Don't be such a wimp and start counting the snacks out loud. Any more complaints and I'll double the punishment." So I started counting the spanks and made no further complaints and at ten she stopped. My arse was on fire and on the tenth smack I let out a little whimper.

"Get up and go stand in the corner. Hands on your head. You cry like a little girl." I trudged to the corner rubbing my arse which must have been very red and then put my hands on my head. "Spread your legs as well," she ordered and I again felt very humiliated.

I remained in the corner for some time and could feel her eyes staring at my arse. Finally she told me to get her a wine and come back and stand in front of her. I quickly went to the kitchen and poured a wine and then took it to her and stood in front of her. She looked pleased. I stood there for some time with her drinking with one hand and fondling my balls and dick with the other. She then spoke, "It has been an entertaining night for me and an educational night for your it seems. I really enjoyed myself. There a couple of more rules however. I will own your little cock and balls and within reason do as I like with them. The final rule for tonight, as I imagine your head is spinning, is you will call me Miss when we are alone or with special friends. I have down some reading of a number of female dom articles, one in particular by a Mistress Amber, and it just reinforces who the boss is. Do you understand?" I now knew to answer instantly and said, "Yes Liz." She smiled and said, "Very quick answer but try again. It is Miss."

"Yes Miss," I blurted.

"Good boy or maybe in your case it should be good girl. What do you think?"

Without thinking I heard myself saying , "Yes Miss."

With that she rose and gave me a passionate kiss while holding quite tightly my balls. I started to get aroused again. "Not now little fella I'm tired and getting a cab home. I'll talk to you tomorrow," and she proceeded to go. My cock started to grow as she waltzed to the door swinging her sexy hips in her little skirt.

I simply said, "Yes Miss have a good night" and she was gone.

I went straight to the bathroom, retrieved my photos from the bottom drawer, hopped into the shower and started to give my dick a really good clean.

I stayed awake for a long while that night. It had not turned out as I expected but I felt really contented. Had I enjoyed myself because I'm naturally submissive. I had never thought I had been but tonight had been turned on by being controlled by a dominant woman. I knew the only way I could stay with Liz or Miss would be to accept she was in charge. I knew none of my friends would accept that. Obviously I was different. I finally fell asleep having decided to be the best I could at pleasing Miss.

Our relationship continued for many months. I continued to cum first. I continued to eat my cum. Miss continued to cum on my tongue. She now liked sitting on my face and would cum grinding on my mouth and tongue. I occasionally would penetrate her with my cock for longer than a few seconds but never long enough to make her cum. She told me often she doubted I would ever make her cum with my dick.

After a while I would rarely be allowed to fuck her. Then one day while I was on my knees licking her as she was about to cum saying, "Oh fuck yeah, keep licking, your tongue is so much better than your clit," she exploded in a violent orgasm, her juices exploding everywhere. We both collapsed but I was in a state of shock with her saying I had a clit. After I let her luxuriate in her afterglow I asked her about that remark.

She took a little while to speak, "I've been thinking about your continued lack of ability with your dick. I have allowed quite some time for you to perform but as you know it hasn't happened. Any man would be ashamed but you don't seem to be. I've decided from now on that what you in fact have is a clit. We make love like two women. We really are like lovers in an all female relationship."

I was still exhausted after licking her. I was trying to take in what she was saying and it did make sense. She only came when I licked or fingered her. I did cum in her pussy but she would be more satisfied and cum if I used a dildo or vibrator on her. I had more satisfying orgasms in the shower playing with myself or Miss giving me handjobs. She called them finger jobs as she only used her thumb and a finger to get me off and that only men with proper dicks got handjobs.

I gave in. "I suppose you are right when you think about it. We do make love like two women. I hadn't really thought about it in those terms. I suppose it makes no difference what it is called."

Her reply rocked me, "I'm sorry Phil but it has massive consequences. The reading I have done is that once it becomes a clit it should be in panties not your boy briefs. A further rule is to be added from today in that you will now only wear panties and g-strings. You will put all your boy briefs in the rubbish. Lucky for you I have done some shopping and left a bag for you in your bedroom. Once you have disposed of all that useless boy underwear you will select and put on something from the bag. You will then come out and stand in front of me with your hands behind your back. Ok?" My head was spinning again surely she wasn't serious but I didn't want a sore arse and said yes Miss immediately and proceeded to the bedroom.

I was trembling that I would soon be wearing panties in front of my girlfriend. I thought of turning around but new I would be finished with Liz who was now Miss. I gave in and accepted my fate. I went to my underwear drawer and took all my briefs out. I thought of keeping one but fearing the consequences took them all and threw them in the rubbish. I returned and saw the bag, picked it up and tipped the contents out onto the bed. Out tumbled panties and g-strings. Some black but mainly pink in colour. All had some lace or bows or both. I counted 7 pairs which I presumed was one for each day of the week.

I decided to choose black panties. They only had a pink lace on the edges and pulled them up my legs and looked in the mirror. There I was my image staring at me wearing panties. Never did I think I would ever be wearing panties. Now I had to walk back into the lounge room and show my girlfriend. I slowly walked in stood in front of her with my hands behind my back.

"They are so pretty," she cooed. "What a great pick. They are so you. Turn around so I can see your arse." I turned and was greeted with laughter, "Oh they look so natural on you. Our special friends will love them. So silky they must feel sooooo nice?" When she said that I realised they felt very nice over my cock, sorry my clit as I was now to call it. As I started to get hard she smiled and said, "That is so cute. Your clit is so excited it is getting hard. If you are a good girl we can give each other a fingering."

"I have decided on one more rule today which really just matches your panties. A man doesn't wear panties. Your wearing of panties and having a clit really says loudly you a girl and Phil is not really a girl's name you'd agree?"

I new another shock was coming and could only muster a, "I suppose so Miss."

She responded kindly, "Look I know it is a huge change but I'm sure you'll come to your girl name you will still be Phil with our straight friends but with me and our special friends I have decided you will be Philippa. I think it is a lovely feminine name for you. I'm sure you will come to embrace it. Now I'd like you to thank me Philippa for your new name."

I was now rocked to the core being in panties and with a girl name. I spluttered, "Yes thank you oh so much Miss for my panties and my new name Philippa. I so love my new name much more fitting than Phil. You are so kind."

She just smiled and said, "It is so much easier accepting it rather than fighting against it. You look so pretty. I can't wait till we get you some skirts and other girly things to compliment your panties. Now off you wiggle and get me a nice drink Philippa.

I could only reply, "Yes Miss," as I scurried into the kitchen.

More months went by and we became really loving girlfriends. I had accepted my role as a girl. It was easier than fighting against it. Miss had made further rules and I was now always fully shaved with smooth skin from the neck down. I now had a wardrobe of skirts, dresses, stockings, high heels, padded bras and even a corset to make me more shapely. On occasions she would apply makeup and a wig and I would make and serve her dinner as a maid. She even ordered me to grow my hair to make my look more girly.

I decided to take a chance. I had been thinking for some time I would love to marry Miss and be her submissive husband forever. I had now totally accepted and embraced my role as her submissive girl. We still lived separately and I really wanted to live together as man and wife in public and as girls in private. I bought a ring to propose and arranged a dinner at an exclusive restaurant. I hired a limo to pick us up and take us there. I wore a suit with panties and stockings underneath. She wore a very short black skirt, black stockings, black boots and a lacy see-through top. She looked drop dead gorgeous and very dominant. Miss had ordered some expensive wine and after a few glasses I decided the time was right. I dropped to my knees and proposed. I could tell by her expression of surprise she had not expected it. I asked her to marry me and she seemed very happy. I showed her the ring and waited for her response. It seemed like hours till she spoke, "What a beautiful surprise. I wondered what all the fuss was tonight. Yes I would love to marry you but it would be on you agreeing to very strict conditions." I was in raptures as she said yes but concerned regarding it being on certain terms. I knew her terms usually involved me being very submissive and humiliated.

I was told to sit back down and she would explain. I did so and she continued, "Well there will need to be some new rules. Firstly you will not be putting your clit in my pussy again. It has not satisfied me once. Also when I have stayed with you overnight you have put it between my thighs for a little rub. That is annoying and pathetic and affects my sleep. You also still masturbte over my photos. Again pathetic. So not only won't you be getting pussy with your clit, you won't be getting thigh rubs or fingering either because you will be clit caged!" As I listened I struggled to cope. She had told me previously about cock cages but never really thought much about it. I was getting married but was not going to enjoy her pussy as all husbands would do. I was not even going to enjoy again my thigh rubs or fingering. I was struggling to comprehend the severity of this and took another large swig of wine to kill the pain.

Worse conditions were to come if that is possible. I was then told, "I however still need to be satisfied by real cock. A woman has needs that you can't provide. I will have lovers with proper equipment to take care of my pussy. I will always however allow you to listen or watch when I'm being fucked by one of my lovers. Not only that as you clean up your cum you will be required to clean up their cum not only from my pussy but from their man cocks."

I threw down another wine. Did I want to proceed with such conditions. I was shocked by this last condition. Maybe she would change her mind later. This marriage proposal was not proceeding as I expected. I was getting a little tipsy and I just wanted to get married no matter what so taking another gulp of wine I said, "Yes Miss I understand and accept your conditions."

"Good girl. I knew you would. You can kiss me to seal the deal." I got up to kiss her but she said, "No get on your knees under the table and kiss your Mistress's pussy." We were in a full restaurant but thought I could pretend to be retrieving a dropped knife or fork so dropped under the table. Miss had her legs apart and I could see she had no panties on. I pushed my head between her legs and kissed and licked her wet pussy. She clamped my head to show she was in charge then released me. I sat back in my chair relieved and happy we were now engaged.

We raised our glasses to each other with a cheers when she said there was one further condition. I couldn't comprehend what any further conditions could be. She started, "I will do all the wedding arrangements. It may not be a traditional wedding." Well given events so far I wasn't at all surprised at that statement. If I knew then how the wedding was going to be conducted I might have called it quits ...

To be continued...

Tianami
Tianami
16 Followers