Cuckolding 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning when Tom woke up he was greeted by his lady with breakfast in bed. She said she was horny as hell and he was going to 'get some' but he'd better be ready for a kinkier slut than he was used to. His cock was at attention as she bounced around in just her panties and bra on display of what he could look forward to. Candy took the dishes away and as she headed to the kitchen she told him he had better be naked and hard upon her return. Tom couldn't help but be excited at her new found domme side. He quickly stripped off his pjs and sat naked and waiting. Upon her return Candy directed him to have a seat in the desk chair (a standard office chair that swiveled and was on wheels.) Doing as he was told she approached him and put on a blindfold rubbing her now naked tits in his face giving him a motor boat ride for good measure.

He was instructed to put his hands behind his back and was quickly handcuffed to the back of the chair. What must he have been thinking? Next his legs were restrained with another set of cuffs rendering him virtually helpless.

Candy rolled the office chair a few feet into the open closet and announced that "Class was about to begin." She took off Tom's blindfold and he sat staring at the desk which had a laptop that was opened to a video that was que'd up for viewing. She told him that he needed to watch this video and she would be back in 'awhile' hitting the start key. She turned off the lights before closing the closet door, leaving Tom in the dark, helpless except to watch the full length video of his close friends introducing him, albeit against his will, to the cuckold lifestyle. The sound was up high and he could only see the video as the rest of the small room was dark. The video was set up on repeat so that when Candy returned 8 hours later he had viewed it close to twenty times. He could recite it word for word, grunt for grunt, cum shot for cum shot.

"How's my little cuck doing?" she asked as if she was really concerned.

"What the fuck is this Candy?" he shouted "Let me out of here dammit!" he demanded.

Slap came the hand hard across his face. "You will address me properly cuck, it's Miss Candy to you bitch!" she barked.

"This isn't funny anymore Candy damn you!"

Slap this time harder and repeated. "What's my name bitch?" she demanded to know.

"Fuck off let me go!" he demanded.

"Drink this" she insisted, pouring water from a bottle down his throat, "You need to stay hydrated. Do you need to pee?" she asked, again as if she really cared.

"I'm serious, let me go," he tried again to gain his freedom.

"You need to learn your manners and accept your place buster," was the last thing she said before she applied the ball gag, leaving him alone in his solitary confinement for another eight hours. "By the way, I texted your foreman and told him you had a family emergency and had to leave town for the week and you wouldn't have cell or laptop access. He texted back that it was going to be a slow week, nothing he couldn't handle. You of course texted him a thanks I owe you big time. Now I've got seven more days to whip you into shape. At the end of the week one of two things is going to happen, understand? You will either sign this cuckold contract and vow to serve me like the worthless cuck I know you want to be or you will pack your shit and get the fuck out of my life. Your choice cucky." With that she left again.

Droll was running down his chin as he eventually began to try to suck it back in as he was starving and thirsty. Tears came more than once as he wondered what the fuck happened and what the fuck was he going to do. He really did love her with all his heart but could he become the submissive cuckold she desired? Regardless he was going to have a week of this mind fucking to figure it out or possibly just be a brainwashed mess who's spirit is broken and succumbs to his real role in life.

Upon Candy's return Tom had a realization and was slowly but definitely learning to accept what he deep down knew was his calling in life was. Could he convince her that his intentions were true? Would she believe him? So many questions, so much to learn. His mind was made up though. She broke him and in only a day instead of the week which she had allotted. Candy freed him of his ball gag and gave him some water. He thanked her properly and received a nice pat on the head as his reward.

"We have to talk," she said. "While I want to believe your change of heart you will need to prove to me that you are not just playing me here. So I am going to do this. . . free your legs and let you sit or lay on the bed. You are going to watch your hot wife dress up slut like and wait patiently as she and Miss Jennie go out whoring around for some black cock. Upon my return you will show me how a proper cuck welcomes his cuckoldress when she returns. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Candy"

"Good boy! I'll be back later and if you are a good boy I will have a treat for you."

"Yes Ma'am," was all he could muster as he fought back tears until after he heard the front door shut. She had left a blue ray disc in the player again on a repeat loop. The title of the dvd was 'Cumeating Cuckolds volume 6.' He would spend the next six hours watching like minded cucks eating their hot wives lover's cum from their pussies, their gaping assholes, straight out of the tap as well as out of condoms and messy panties.

Tom had a lot of time to reflect. Was this what he really wanted? Was his love this strong for her? Was he prepared to become a cocksucker for her? He spent close to an hour practicing on the black dildo she had stuck to the dresser via suction cup. He did his best to take that cock as far down his throat as he could without choking. He would get better with practice he thought. His raging hardon let him know that he really did want this. Eventually he heard the front door open and he prepared to show his Mistress that he was worthy to serve her.

Candy entered the room and looked as if she had been roughed up pretty good. She was a mess, literally. Eyes red from tears, makeup running down her face, lipstick all over the place. . . black eye, dress torn all the way down the front, walking bowlegged.

"Miss Candy what happened to you?" tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm fine cucky," was her reply, "I guess I shouldn't have told them I liked it rough," she joked.

"Them?" he inquired.

"Yes they, both of them" she smiled. "I can cross five more things off of my bucket list" she smiled again.

"Five things Ma'am?" almost afraid to ask.

"Yes cucky, black cock, check"

"Gang bang, check"

"Ass to mouth, check"

"Raped, check"

"And the fifth Ma'am?" he inquired.

"Ahh yes, black bred, check. . . well maybe, we'll see!"

"Ma'am?"

"Yes cucky, you may be raising a black man's child, hope you're OK with that?"

"Of course Ma'am, anything you desire Ma'am."

"Good boy" another pat on the head. "Since you're still here and you didn't leave leads me to believe your really want this. Am I correct in this assumption cucky?"

"Yes Ma'am," was his eager reply.

"Good boy! You deserve a reward now. Lay back on the bed and prepare to give me a proper welcome home cucky."

He quickly did as he was told laying back on the bed. Candy proceeded to straddle his face forcing him to eat her recently fucked pussy, salty bitter cum oozing into his mouth as he did his best to properly clean his hot wife. After grinding to an orgasm she turned around and made him repeat the process on her still gaping ass hole. Again he did his best to lick and suck out her juices and those of her lovers. She then shoved her messy panties into his mouth forcing him to suck the spunk and cunt juice from the crotch. Finally, she fed him the contents of a magnum condom that was half full of now cold, clumpy cum. Instructed not to swallow, she left the room only to return with his toothbrush and forced him to gargle, brush his teeth with the jizz and blow cum bubbles for her. Finally she let him swallow and show him the empty mouth.

"Thank you Ma'am may I have some more?" He knew this was the proper response.

"But of course cucky." She produced another condom full of spunk and repeated the process. Again he thanked her and beg for more. Having no more to feed him she felt impelled to give him some more and could only think of one way to fill his needs. She told him to flip his legs over his head and jacked his tiny dick until he shot his worthless cuck cum directly into his mouth giving him his fill of sperm for the day,

"Thank you Miss Candy," he said earnestly.

"You're most welcome cucky." Reaching in she gave him the most passionate kiss he'd ever remembered receiving. He asked only one thing of her and that was if he was to cuck for her the rest of his life that she would never stop kissing him like that. She agreed. His cuffs were removed and the cuckold contract was quickly signed. Tom had passed Cuckolding 101.

12