Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 11

Story Info
Roger pumped his huge cock into Mandy.
6.8k words
4.02
143.8k
27

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers

Danny knew that Mary was still both day and night dreaming of Bud and the sex they had had together. No matter what he did, Danny couldn't seem to turn it around. It was obvious that Mary wanted to fuck Bud again, and most likely again and again. She couldn't get him out of her head. What Bud had done to her body and brain when he made love to her that night was something she had never experienced before and wouldn't forget.

Bud had done to her what no other man had ever done before. He had licked and sucked her pussy like no one had ever done before giving her screaming orgasms while Danny was tied to the chair and had to endure the sight, smells and sounds of it all. Bud had also fucked her like she had never been fucked before. And, again Danny saw it and heard it as Mary cried out over and over again cumming like she didn't realized her body was capable of doing.

Yes, Bud was by far the best lover she had ever had. If only her husband Danny could give her half as much of this type of sex, she would have never had wanted to cuckold him and fuck other men. She would have been completely satisfied. "And, if her sister Mandy didn't think that same thing about Bud, then Mandy was a fool," she said to herself. Mary felt that Mandy was taking a huge chance of making Bud leave her for cheating on him.

"God, if only Danny could eat my pussy like Bud did! If only he could fuck me and make me cum like Bud did. If only.....aahhhhhhh yes!!!!!", she was rubbing her pussy faster and faster now trying to get off and climax as she was thinking about Bud. Then it happened and Mary busted forth with a great climax. She smiled and settled down into her bed slowly stroking her vagina now in the afterglow of an orgasm and she wondered if she would ever have the chance to feel Bud's cock in her again?

Bud sat at home thinking about what he and Mary did together as her dumb ass husband sat there and watched. But, what else could he do? Bud smiled as he remembered Mary had tied him to the chair just like Bud had instructed her the night before he came to her house. He laughed out loud thinking about Danny screaming out with the gag in his mouth trying to tell Mary to stop. But it was too late, Mary knew Bud was and she wanted his body as bad as Bud wanted her young silky one!

Bud had pride himself on pleasing Mary and boy did he. He knew Mary was still floating after he spent the night with her eating her pussy and fucking her like she had never been fucked before. All the while she was doing that with him, her poor cuckold of a husband Danny had been secured to a chair and suffered the entire night watching and hearing them have sex. Bud enjoyed that part of it almost as much as taking Mary's young body time after time after time. Danny was really pissed at Bud for fooling both of them. But while Mary was surprised when she realized it was Bud, she also didn't stop when she realized it was he. Bud knew she wanted him and would want him again. He was counting on it!

He was correct too. Mary didn't care if her husband wanted it or not now. She was hoping Bud would call her and want her to meet with him without Danny. She would love to have had Bud all alone some place so she could go wilder than she had before with her husband there watching them

Once Bud got home he waited to see if his wife Mandy would be contacted by Mary and told about what she and he had done together. Two days passed before Mandy received the call. But it wasn't from Mary, instead Mandy got the call from her other sister Jan. As Bud figured it out, he was soon informed by Mandy that she knew and wasn't very happy about it. Mandy told Bud that Danny told John who was Jan's husband. John than told Jan what had happened and Jan called Mandy.

Bud sat there and didn't say much at all to Mandy. He let her bellow like the bitch he knew she could be. Then he said, "Wait a fucking minute! Look! You started all of this but you better believe I'll be the one who finishes it. Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone!"

Mandy stormed out of the room say, 'OK! OK Bud but two can play this game."

He yelled as she stomped up the steps, "Is that a threat or a promise?"

She didn't answer him she slammed the door to her bedroom. Bud smiled. His plan was coming together nicely. Bud wanted Jan to actually break up their marriage as the final act in these cuckolding sessions between the sisters. He felt if Jan were guilty of breaking them up Mandy would then hate both of her sisters. One for fuck her husband and one for breaking the marriage up. He smiled, as he knew it just might work.

Mandy sat on the bed crying and wondering how the hell all of this got so far out of hand. Then she picked up the phone and made a call from her bedroom to her sister Mary and told her she was really pissed and that she wanted to even to score by fucking Danny. Mary told her to go fuck herself that it wasn't going to happen. By the time the conversation was over they were screaming at each other blaming each other for the problems and those Mandy was having with Bud."

Danny had heard part of the phone called and he knew he really wanted to fuck Mandy. He told Mary he did but she said it wouldn't happen. She didn't want her sexy sister anywhere near her husband. So Danny figured he would call Mandy on Monday and try to set something up. He called John and told him what he had planned. John was all for it. So they began to make their own plans to do it. The plan would include Jan too.

John knew what had happened between Mary and Bud how Bud had fooled Danny. So John felt he was prepared for Bud when he approached Jan and tried to conquered her just like he had Mary. John believed Bud's plan would be similar to what he did with Mary and Dan, to fuck Jan while he had to watch. This he would never allow or want to do.

Hell, all he or Danny really wanted out of all this cuckolding shit was a chance to fuck Mandy and a few other women eventually. Bud's wife was so hot, so sexy and they both knew each of them want to fuck her.

But Bud had turned the tables on Danny and Mary and now John felt he and Jan would be next on his list. John felt he was ready for Bud, at least he felt he was sure he knew what Bud was up to.

Meanwhile, Mandy didn't let up! She screamed and yelled at Bud for days about fucking her younger sister. Finally Bud told her, "She was still one up on him."

He told her that he would have sex with someone else but he didn't know when or where or with you it would be. He told her she would have to accept it since she had been the one who had decide to spread her legs first and cheat on him. She had had two cocks and now he would have to cunts to even the score! He told her, "But, it's only sex baby! Don't worry everything will be OK. And I'll make it up to you. Now, don't that sound fucking stupid Mandy?"

She didn't say anything and didn't like it at all but what could she do but leave him and this she wouldn't do. Bud realized that Mandy didn't like it at all and that she would contact Mary and Jan and talk with them. When she did Mary told her that Bud was a fantastic lover and that Mandy was crazy for thinking she could actually find someone better. Mary also told her that even the big blonde Viking wasn't as good as Bud. Sure the Viking had a bigger cock but Bud drove her crazy with that magical tongue of his and his methods. Mary was actually smiling as she related to Mandy what Bud did to her. She told her older sisters how Bud had spent the entire night in her bed while Danny was held tight in a chair hearing and watching them have sex over and over again. Mary told Mandy, "Talk about cuckolding!! That was the ultimate! Look if you didn't want Bud, I would be happy to bring him home with me any time."

Mandy was pissed even more now and told her sister to stay the fuck away from her husband. Mary laughed since she knew Bud had the hots for her younger body for years and that the fact that Mary was 9 years younger than Mandy gave her an advantage. Mary felt that if she asked, Bud would come and visit with her again.

Finally, Mandy told her she would kill her if she did that with him again. Before the conversation was over, Mary promised her she wouldn't call him but if Bud called her, well then it was every girl for herself. Mandy was very upset when they finished talking.

When she tried to talk to Bud he didn't want to discuss it. He told her he still has one more affair to make them even. He asked her if she wanted him to fuck Mary again? She screamed, "You better never do that again!"

Then she tried a different tactic. He almost laughed as Mandy began to cry and started begging him and begging him to stay with her and not take his sex some place else. But Bud told her she had made her bed and now she had to sleep in it. He was saying to himself, "I had no intentions of not getting my revenge on Jan and her fucked up husband John. It's just a matter of time."

Meanwhile, Jan was having a blast. She was now having sex with many different men while her husband watched and listened and jerked off. He would take his place in the chair in the bedroom every Saturday and sometimes Friday nights too now and jerked off as Jan got fucked. Jan used a new man almost every weekend now. Then during the week the sex she gave John made him agree to do it all over again the following weekend.

The sessions with the four of them had stopped now since Danny didn't want to participate in it any longer. Mary couldn't cuckold him any longer either. He demanded that they stop or he was leaving her! Mary never really wanted him to leave her because she was fucking some other man. But, as long as Danny agreed to allow her, well hell she took advantage of it and him. She use to say, "What woman in her right brain wouldn't do it if her husband told her he wanted to see her do it and was OK with it."

The fact was, Danny had asked her to try it so she did and she loved it. But since Bud had done her and Danny in when he fucked Mary all-night, Danny didn't or couldn't stand it any longer. Remembering how he had stayed tied up and watched his young sexy wife being taken so much many times and so much better than he could ever do. It made him weep with hate for Bud. So Danny no longer wanted to mess around with this way of life. Cuckolding was out entirely now and Danny told Mary if he caught her fucking anyone he would file for divorce.

However, just the opposite was happening at John and Jan's house. They were still going strong doing it all weekend long. It was like the weekend was the time for Jan to fuck whomever she wanted and then during the week she would fuck her husband. Jan absolutely loved this way of life especially when she saw her husband beating his meat like a teenager boy while she was getting nailed hard by some big cock beautiful hunk of a man. It was the ultimate in control for her. Then she would fuck John so much during the week that followed her cuckolding him, that John would allow her to fuck another men next weekend.

On those weekends where they couldn't get together with another man, Jan hardly bother with John during the week. It was the cuckolding that John experienced that made Jan fuck him hard and long all week. So he didn't stop her from having men, many men.

It was grand for her, but John didn't really enjoy it any longer since Mandy wasn't with them. His chances were slipping away to fuck Mandy. Then when Danny called him and told him of his plan to trick Mandy, John was all for it!

Whenever Mary and Jan talked over the next couple of months, Jan came away from the conversation thinking about what Bud would be like pumping his hard cock into her pussy. When she listened to what Mary told her about how Bud ate her pussy, Jan would masturbate thinking of Bud as Mary talked on the phone to her. They talked almost every day while John was at worked and Jan would masturbate almost every day during those conversations.

Jan smiled thinking how miserable her husband would be if he too was tied up like Danny and had to watch her fucking her sexy brother-in-law. She knew John hated Bud. She had more than once asked John to let her try Bud. He always told her no! She wanted Bud fucking her, but John always told her he would walk if she did it. "Anyone but that mother-fucker! No you can't have Bud," he would say..

The weeks passed and Bud came home every night and had dinner with Mandy. She had started to wonder if he had given up his idea to have one more sexual affair so that they would be even. But when she asked him, Bud told her he hadn't given up on that idea but that the timing just was right yet. She asked him if they were ever going to have sex again? He told her when he was finished with his last affair. She got mad and stormed out of the room again. Bud smiled and sat there wondering how much longer she would put up with him before she decide to either leave or cheat on him again.

Bud would drive past the house every day at different times as he went from one job site to the other. He was checking out what his wife as doing and while his driving by didn't mean she still wasn't cheating, he never caught her doing anything. But, he felt he just might get lucky and catch her one of these days. That was all he needed. He carried his camera with him on the front seat for the jobs he worked on. But he could also use it to capture his wife with a lover if the timing was there. It never happened.

Then one day Bud turned the corner and saw Jan's van in the driveway. That was always bad news. Bud parked the car at the bottom of the hill and walked up the street towards the house. As he approached he looked in the living room and didn't see anyone but Mandy and Jan sitting there. He could just make out some of the conversation between them. While he couldn't hear ever word, he got the general direction of the discussion between Mandy and Jan. They were drinking some wine and having lunch as Jan said, "Well he hasn't called my Mandy."

Bud head Mandy say, "Well if he does, please call me and let me know OK?"

Jan shook her head yes and smiled as Bud heard her tell his wife that she was going to try something completely new to even her on Friday night. She told Mandy that her husband had asked her to take on two men at the same time, "one in front and one from the rear", as she put it. She was going to have her husband fuck her in the ass while Danny fucked her pussy at the same time."

Mandy sat there with her mouth opened and Bud heard her say how nasty that sounded and how she would love to see it. But she couldn't go out without Bud since they had agreed to that as part of them staying together. Bud went with her everywhere these days. And she wasn't allowed over either sister's house without Bud.

Jan told her she had come up with something that may help get her away from Bud for the night. Then Jan smiled and said, "How about this? I could have a wedding shower for one of the girls in the neighborhood who is going to have a child. Then when all the rest of the women left, we could slip Danny in the back door and I can get my wish and you can watch me take two cocks in two holes at the same time! What do you think?"

Mandy agreed and said, "You'll have to send me some sort of formal invitation."

Jan said, "Not a problem. In fact Bud could drive you over to see that it's a real shower. Then once he's out of the way we can have a quick wedding shower for her and then the show can start and I get fucked in both of my holes! Wouldn't you like to try it too that night? I mean I'm sure both men would be happy to have you too, that seems to be all they talk about anyway. You know they both want you bad don't you?"

Mandy said, "Yes I know it, especially your husband John. Would that be OK with you Jan if I used your husband?"

Jan laughed and said, "Sure use him up and spit him out Mandy. This is going to be so much fun together. Mary won't be there she refused to do it again. That's why Danny will have to wait until Mary leaves the shower before coming in the house."

Bud continued to listen but couldn't hear everything that Mandy and Jan had said. But he knew what was coming. It was then that Bud saw Jan stand-up and rubbed her inner thigh. She said as she walked to the door, "I have this damn rash that itches like hell. I think it's from shaving my pussy to close or too much. It's like razor rash. And then when I rub it, it starts to burn. Guess I better see a doctor or pharmacist about it."

Then she told Mandy she had to get moving. Bud got into his car and watched Jan drive away. He hated Jan so much he felt like blind-siding her one-day and beating her until she couldn't walk. This situation he was in with his wife had all started because of that whore Jan. If it weren't for her, they would still be a happy married couple instead of hanging on as an almost dead lifeless couple.

As Jan left Mandy's house her inner thighs and vagina were bothering her more today! She went home and put some over the counter ointment on the rash and finally it stopped itching some. John came home from work and since it was Tuesday, she of course fucked him before dinner. Then after dinner she showered and put some more ointment on the rash and around the lips of her vagina. It seemed to help. Then she walked into the bedroom nude and proceeded to let John eat her into a busting orgasm. Then she fuck John again before they went to bed.

During the week Danny had contacted Mandy and was slowly talking her into coming over to his home that Sunday for the shower and then having sex with him afterwards.

Once Mandy received the invitation to the wedding shower from Jan she showed Bud and asked him if she could go. Bud knew what was going on didn't let on. He insisted on and told her he would take her. She didn't fight it and when the weekend came they went shopping for a gift.

Saturday night Jan had her usual cuckolding session with another man while John watched. Later on he was allowed a special treat to fuck her too and he did so.

On Sunday morning Jan had a discharge from her vagina and it was even more irritated than before. She used more of the ointment she had purchased but it didn't help much. She told her husband to go get her something from the drug store for a yeast infection. She was sure that's what it was.

John was scratching his eyes and they burned. Since he went to the druggist he asked the druggist what he felt was wrong with his eyes. The druggist told him something he didn't want to hear. The pharmacist said, "It sounds like your wife may have something more than a yeast infection. She should see a doctor right away. And you might have it too. He explained what Gonorrhea was and how it spreads. "If an infected person has gonorrhea discharge on his or her fingers or face and then touches your eyes, you can also get gonorrhea and develop conjunctivitis," you should find out about it quickly. If I were you I would go to the hospital ASAP."

John waved him off and thanked him as the druggist gave him some stronger ointment that didn't need a prescription for Jan but to not use it on his eyes. He then told John it might get them past the weekend, maybe. If not, or if the symptoms got worst go see about it, don't wait.

He continued to explain to John that Gonorrhea known as human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection in North America and is now considered to be the cause of cervical dysphasia and cervical cancer."

John asked, "What do you do for it?"

The pharmacists said, "Fortunately, a vaccine for HPV will soon be available. But Gonorrhea is caused by the bacterium gonococcus. This bacterium makes a home for itself in the genitals and urinary organs and affects the cervix, urethra, and anus. You can transmit the virus through oral sex, anal sex, and regular intercourse. Again, if an infected person has gonorrhea discharge on his or her fingers and then touches your eyes, you can also get gonorrhea and develop conjunctivitis."

NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers
12