Cuckolding my Boyfriend with BBC

Story Info
A couple's trip leads to black cock fun for both of them.
13.8k words
4.39
216.3k
268
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,134 Followers

It was late June, in the middle of the day, and I'm on my knees in the back seat of my boyfriend's brand new convertible. The top is down and Jay, a sexy black man I met on the internet is behind me, ramming his large cock inside my ass. It was such a tight fit that it was causing me some slight discomfort but the pleasure was trumping the pain. Thank goodness we had plenty of butter for lubrication. Jay was still wearing his dress shirt and tie and every so often, I could feel it drag on the top of my crack during a thrust while it swung front to back like a sideways pendulum.

"Damn ya got a tight ass, girl. You gonna make me nut soon! I'm bringin it with authority and you takin every inch of this dick with no problem," Jay grunted over-top the slapping of his front thighs to my fair skinned, toned booty.

"Oh...oh...ow...yesss...give it to me...just like that...oh...oh...don't stop...pound my ass, daddy," I was wincing and gasping while trying to take it deep in my bowels.

We were both sweating profusely in the muggy, 96 degree heat and because we were both basically fully dressed except for our pants, our clothing was sticking to us like we had been rained upon. Jay, put one foot down on the floor and one foot up on the seat so he could maneuver himself higher above me to get that downward angle. I was about five pumps away from erupting in orgasm. How did I get in this position? I need to rewind my story for just a second.

Even though I had dated my boyfriend Tim for nearly a year, I liked to get naughty online without his knowledge. That is how I met Jay. A fit, classy, dark skinned professor and even though Jay nearly doubled my 22 years, we shared a lot of the same kinky ideas when it came to sex. We had a mutual respect for one another but also would chat about some of our dirtiest fantasies without judgement and when Tim and I planned a three week visit to Dallas, Texas, it was a perfect time to finally meet Jay face to face.

Tim's family was from that area and when asked to help his uncle with his store, we saw that as a perfect vacation. To my surprise, Tim bought a new black corvette convertible for the drive. It was so sharp and drove so smoothly. We drove leisurely and enjoyed the four days it took to get to the Lone Star State.

We stayed in a nice RV type camper parked outside his uncle's house. It was new and had all the amenities. During the day, Tim would work, helping his uncle get caught up on the inventory. That left me with true solo vacation activities and those became either tanning at the pool, exercising, shopping, or hanging out online. We hadn't made the trip from our southern California homes for nothing and I was determined to grab some "R and R."

On the second day, Jay's wife was working, and he had two hours between the summer classes he was teaching, so we planned to have lunch together. I was already seated at this cute little cafe when Jay walked in. For a guy in his early forties, he looked like a guy in his early thirties, with a sexy, thin, precision shaved goatee. He was wearing a suit with a stylish lavender dress shirt with a dark purple and white tie to match.

I stood up and gave Jay a large hug, "Hi you. I'm finally glad to meet you in person. Don't you look so handsome all dressed up."

Jay's hug was bearlike when he pulled back with a warm greeting, "Wassup, baby girl? You look even hotter in person. I love that hair style. Turn around and let me see that phat ass I've been dreaming about."

I was wearing my long blonde hair in double French braids that ended with little pigtails on back of my shoulders. Dressed pretty casual for lunch, I was dressed in cut off jean shorts, a white scoop neck top, strappy sandals, and silver hoop earrings with my toes and fingers painted cherry red. Jay held my hand and twirled me like a dancer so he could visualize my entire body.

"Mmm mmm, you fine as a muthafucka. You ready to get something to eat? I know what I want," Jay smirked as he was referring to me.

I playfully smacked his arm, "Stop it. If you are a good boy, that might be dessert."

Jay retorted, "Shiiit, my wife doesn't get kinky at all. She don't get her freak on like you. If you and I were together, we'd never leave the house."

I laughed as we sat down and got to know each other in person while we waited on our food. Jay had his doctorate, so he was articulate and well-spoken but he also knew I liked when he spoke "street black" or as he says, "code switching," when we got our online naughtiness going. He told me about teaching, his wife, and his life in general. I shared with him about me attending pharmacy school, my life in Cali and my boyfriend Tim.

Looking at Jay, fantasizing about his big black cock and that muscular body, I was in such a teasing mood. While eating, he looked up to see me slowly and sensually put my lips around the straw protruding from my Diet Coke. Jay's eyes widened as my pouty lips took forever to close and even longer to slide up and down the straw a few times, simulating one of my signature blowjobs.

Jay's mouth opened and his fork dropped, clanging onto the plate, "God damn, that shit made me hard!" He shook his head side to side as continued, "Fuck this, I can't wait no more. I've got to have that ass. It's all I can think about for that last 3 months. Let's get outta here."

I took my foot from under the table and gently pushed on his crotch. Jay was telling the truth as his bulge felt like it was about to explode through his zipper. Using the bottom of my shoe, I rubbed it up and down through his slacks, making me extremely horny. At that moment, I knew I was going to be fucking Jay very soon and with his fixation on my booty, I wanted anal. From our conversations online, he knew that anal sex made me cum very hard and the fact he was aware of that, made him want my ass all that much more.

While I continued to slide my puckered lips down the straw, I had descended until my mouth was inside the glass, trying to show off my deepthroating skill. With continual eye contact, I stared, winked and lifted up so he could see my wide smile. I reached down, grabbing the small dish of soft butter we used on our rolls. Clicking the lid closed, I put it in my purse. I knew if he was going to be pounding my asshole with his big black cock, I was going to need lube.

I offered, but like a gentleman, Jay picked up the check before we walked out the door. We embraced for a long, soft kiss that eventually led to our tongues exploring each other's mouth. Jay reached behind me, placing his hands firmly on my ass and pulled me closer, jabbing me in the stomach with his encased erection. In addition to the stifling heat outside, our lust for each other made us even hotter.

I walked over to Tim's car as Jay blurted, "Is this your ride? Damn, that's nice."

I giggled, "It's Tim's. So what are you waiting on? Are you coming with me or not."

"Damn Skippy, I am," said the excited Jay as he did not allow his dress clothes to hinder him placing his hands on the top of the door, leaping over it and landing in the passenger seat.

We drove around until we saw an abandoned building, then pulled into the parking lot around back. Weeds and vegetation were growing through the cracks in the blacktop, but the rundown area was secluded except the interstate overpass off in the distance. My desire was willing to take that chance to get some of that black cock.

After the car was parked, Jay and I hopped into the back seat and began to make out with the sun beating down upon us. He was rubbing my boobs through my top while I was doing the same with his hard bulge. When his kisses moved down to my sweaty neck, it was more than I could take. My lust was now in overdrive!

I unbuttoned Jay's slacks and he lifted his muscular ass so I could yank them and his boxers down around his ankles, allowing his erect, thick eight inch dong to smack him on his shirt covered stomach. It was smooth looking, yet veiny. I leaned over his lap, taking it into my mouth. It tasted salty from the precum and sweat but it was just erotic flavor to me. I slowly worked my way down the shaft and back up, sucking it softly like I had done to the straw earlier. When my rhythm was finalized, Jay leaned back, put his hands behind his head to get comfortable, completely enjoying the deepthroat head he was receiving.

Jay groaned, "Aww shit, I don't know where you're puttin all those inches but you weren't lyin about your dick suckin skills."

I really wanted him to explode in my mouth but I had other plans for that gorgeous hunk of meat. When I sat back up, Jay quickly pounced on top of me like a panther, kissing and hovering above my face. It was his turn to the be aggressor as he began to unbutton my jean shorts and tug them off me in a flash, exposing my turquoise, silk thong.

At that point, Jay still had his pants bunched up around his ankles, so it made it more difficult for him to shuffle himself backward so he could pull my legs, causing me to slide down to my back. With his strong hands, he pushed from under my knee caps, lifting my legs nearly over my head as his face dove into my panty covered pussy. He was not worried about the heat and how it might effect my aroma because he mashed his face into my crotch like a dog shaking a toy.

Even though it was covered, I could feel the outline of his tongue, lips, and nose on my clit and labia. Jay was putting the perfect amount of pressure on them. He would kiss, inhale deeply, then sigh as he continued his facial assault on my slit, through the panties. At one point, I put my hand on the back of his head so I could grind onto his mouth.

Using his lower lip, he vibrated my clit until I screamed in orgasm, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahhhh!"

From my juices, the silk crotch was soaked through. Jay, pulled the material off to the side and dipped his tongue deep into my pussy. Now I was in heaven! He was tongue fucking me like a snake trying to smell the air. Just as I was about to cum again, he stopped.

"I need that ass baby. I need that shit now!" Jay demanded.

Helping me flip over, he had me on my knees, positioned perfectly for his oozing, stiff, black hard-on. Jay bent over and showered my ass cheeks with kisses and an occasional soft smack with his hand. He eventually moved on to using both hands, kneading both cheeks like dough before moving my wedged G-string out of my ass crack. Jay licked the top of my crevice before plunging his tongue into my asshole with a resounding, "Mmmmm!" You would have thought he was dining on his favorite meal.

"Put it in me, I can't take it anymore! Don't forget to get the butter out of my purse, cause you're gonna have to lube that monster up," I lustfully ordered.

Leaning over the front seat, Jay took my purse and retrieved the little cup of butter. In the sweltering heat, it was like pudding. Scooping a large glob with two fingers, he greased his dong up where it glistened like a diamond in the sunlight! Using the excess butter, he held my thong string to the side with his fresh hand and carefully worked those same two oiled fingers in my sphincter, twisting them around so to spread the lube evenly against my rectum walls. Jay took his slippery cock and pushed it until the head penetrated my asshole. I flinched from the initial pain but needed to be filled up, so I pushed back at him. With the back of my thong pushed to the side, the front was now wedged in between my pussy lips.

In no time, his entire dick was buried in my ass. Jay began to pump and the greasy sliding in and out was just what I needed. To position himself better, he pulled one leg out of his bunched up pants which brings us to where we started. Jay was nearly standing as he drove his throbbing manhood deep in my ass.

I was rubbing my pussy through my panties. I needed to cum again! I was going to cum again! Anal sex always reverberates shock waves through my anus ending up in my vagina and this was no different. I needed that size to get the job done and Jay had plenty of it. He was bringing the hammer as the slapping and slurping drowned out all the other noises around us.

"Just a little harder, daddy! Give it to me! Almost there!" I pleaded.

Poor Jay was dripping with sweat and working so hard. He knew I was close and needed that powerful orgasm. He began to give a little extra slam at the end of each thrust and I quickly squealed as I erupted in an euphoric climax. It felt amazing! I moaned and groaned from the ass reaming of Jay's thick, black cock taking me from behind. Jay slowed down his thrusting while I came for several seconds. Still shuddering even after I finished, Jay needed to cum and cum hard.

Feeling like a complete submissive slut, I continued in my hoe, role play fantasy lingo, "It's ok daddy. I'll take your nut now. Unload in my booty! Mark your territory, daddy. Spray all that nut inside my ass."

Jay stopped, pulled his cock from my ass, and tried to pull my panties down but because of all the sticky sweat, they just rolled instead of slid. Looking now like a string instead of underwear around my thighs, he used his teeth to start a small rip, enabling him to tear them off me and lay them on my back. Jay put is greasy cock back in and got back to screwing my butt hole like a car piston.

"Fuck, I'm gonna nut baby! You want it? Tell me you want this cum! You want it deep in that ass? Whose ass this? Whose is it?" Jay forcefully asked while the car rocked back and forth.

"Oh, it's yours daddy! It's your ass! Fill it up, the way you like! Fill..."

And before I could finish my next sentence, Jay put my panties up to his nose, inhaling the inside of the little triangle cloth that had absorbed all my female juices and the scent caused him to let out a war yell that could be heard ten blocks away, "AUUGGGHHH FUCK! I'M FUCKIN CUMMIN IN YOUR ASS! AUUGHHH! TAKE MY NUT BABY! TAKE ALL THAT SHIT! AUUGHHH!"

Just feeling his thick dick throb as it filled me up with sperm caused me to cum again. After Jay had finished depositing his load in my bottom, he just semi-collapsed on top of me for a moment to catch his breath. My shirt had worked its way upward, allowing me to feel the sweat from his forehead dripping on my lower back along with is dangling tie.

Jay pulled his deflating cock from my stretched ass, causing a huge glob of buttery cum to plop down on Tim's new black leather seat.

"Oh no!" I gasped while jumping over the seat, looking for some napkins in the glove box."

While I tried to wipe up the oily slime, Jay was still recovering, "Whew! Damn baby, that is one fine piece of ass right there. I ain't nutted that hard in forever. Sorry about leaving cum stains on your boyfriends new ride."

I did the best I could but it would definitely leave a spot. We dressed and I took Jay back to get his car. We exchanged numbers and I told him that I would call him soon and he could have the panties for a souvenir. I put the top back on the car and that is when I noticed our anal sex had replaced the new car smell with what smelled like burned buttered popcorn and cum. I was just hoping the leaking spunk from my ass wouldn't soak through my jeans and stain the front seat before I got home.

When I walked into the camper, Tim was sitting at the little kitchen table staring at the television, not even acknowledging that I had entered before I broke the silence, "Hi babe. How was your day with your uncle?"

"Fine," he quickly responded.

I could immediately tell something was wrong, so of course we played our little back and forth with me asking him what is wrong and him responding with, "Nothing."

Finally, Tim turned and looked at me before angrily snapping, "You want to know what's wrong? I will tell you what's wrong. I saw you fucking that black guy in my car of all places. In my new car!"

Knowing I was caught, I couldn't deny it so I assumed a different approach preparing for the worst, "Oh you saw that huh? I'm so so sorry baby, I was weak. How did you see us?"

"With this!" Tim held up his phone. "I wanted to surprise you, so I used, 'find my iPhone' just in case you were shopping. Driving uncle Bob's truck, I come up that alley, and there you were with him! I saw everything! You sucked his dick, he ate your pussy, he fucked your ass...everything!"

I was confused about a few things when I cocked my head and put my hand to my chin, "Hmmm, then why didn't you stop us? You sat there and watched the entire time? Why aren't you so pissed that you are screaming and storming out the door right now? Did you like seeing him fuck my ass with his big black dick?"

"Hell no!" Tim snapped. "Why would I want to see another guy fuck my girlfriend? That's insane!"

"Really?" I asked in my condescending way. Then I tilted my head further down to look under the table before asking, "If you hated it so much, then why is your dick hard right now talking about it? It's making a tent in your shorts."

Defensively, Tim countered, "My dick's not hard," before jumping up, turning away and getting a bottled water out of the mini fridge.

My eyes and imagination lit up as I walked toward him, "Really? So you are saying, watching Jay pound that huge black cock into my tight asshole did not get you turned on? Not at all? And you are not hard thinking about it even though I can see that you are?"

Tim sat down defeated, "I don't know what's wrong with me. You fuckin cheat on me and you are right, I should be so pissed that I leave but I can't. Here I am about to cum in my pants thinking about it. Am I sick or what?"

I took him by the hand, led him over to the built-in bed, and helped him sit down on the edge before consoling him, "No baby. You aren't sick at all. We are in love and it's just sex. You love me so much, you want to see me pleasured and satisfied. It's normal."

"I'm afraid that you won't like mine anymore. I'm not near as big as him. So what if you leave me for him?" Tim worriedly asked.

I chuckled trying to assure him, "Honey, I'm not going to lie, it was huge and hurt me but oh my god, it hurt so good! He made me cum three times! You're not going to believe it but Jay shot the biggest load in my ass! I'm not kidding, it is still leaking out. But, like I said, it's just sex, you and I have so much more. I'm not leaving you."

"So you won't leave me for him?" Tim asked with those big puppy dog eyes.

"Of course not. I love you too much. But I'm so glad you don't care if Jay fucks me. He is so kinky. No offense baby, but because he is so much bigger than you and I need to feel him in my pussy," I eased Tim's anxiety.

Tim answered uncertainly, "I never said I wanted him to keep fucking you."

I reached over and patted his lap, feeling his hard cock through his shorts while enticing him, "Sure you do baby. Your mouth says you don't, but this thing says you do. You love when I get fucked hard, especially from a thick black cock." I signaled a large circle by putting my thumbs and fingers together as a model, "Jay's cock was this big around," then quickly shifting my hands about eight inches apart, "...and this long."

I seductively continued, "Get up on the bed and take your pants off."

When Tim removed his shorts, his cock was leaking so much that a string of clear cum stuck to the elastic waist band and stretched out about a foot before breaking. I had an evil idea that I was going to apply to the situation. Tim was lying flat on his back with the precum starting to pool on his abdomen under the head of his five inch prick.

I took hold of it and smeared the clear, sticky fluid all up and down the shaft while whispering, "You are so horny aren't you baby? Look at all that precum. You are just leaking everywhere thinking about Jay's cock stretching my asshole aren't ya?"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,134 Followers