Cuckolding My Father Ch. 12

Story Info
J.J. & Jonelle make the most of a rainy Sunday.
3.4k words
4.57
101.4k
32
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

It was raining when I woke up Sunday morning, and the lousy weather fit my mood. I laid awake quite a while the night before trying to figure out a way to move Mother from my father's bedroom to mine but I couldn't come up with any answers that didn't involve committing a crime that would get me a life sentence in prison. I discarded all of the ideas because I didn't want to win the battle and lose the war. When I did fall asleep, I slept fitfully so I woke up a little tired and a lot grumpy.

I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt; then I went to the bathroom to take a shower, shave, and generally make myself as presentable as I could. I could hear Mother working in the kitchen and smelled the things she was cooking. Actually, it smelled a little like she might be making corned beef hash. That helped my mood a little. I love the homemade hash she makes.

After I'd finished in the bathroom, I went out to the kitchen and was surprised to find Mother there alone. She was wearing another of her faded housedresses and had an old apron tied around her waist. She heard me coming, turned around, and smiled at me. "Good mornin', J.J.," she said.

"Good morning," I replied. "Where's he?"

Mother knew I was talking about my father. Her smile got brighter. "Gone," she said. "Believe it or not, he came home sober - at least sober for him - last night. He got up early, had a cup of coffee and took off."

I wanted to let myself feel excited, but I wasn't sure I should. "He say when he's coming home?" I asked.

Mother's smile got brighter. She turned down the burner on the gas stove, set the spatula she was holding her hand on the stove, and started toward me, wiping her hands her hands on her apron as she walked. When she reached me, she wrapped one arm around my waist, grabbed my head with the other hand, plastered her body against mine, and gave me a kiss that resulted in my getting an instant erection. After the kiss ended, she leaned back and grinned at me. "He said he wasn't sure he'd be home tonight," she told me. "I wonder if he's sick. He looked really shaky this morning."

"It's probably because he didn't have enough to drink last night," I said. I grabbed her around the waist, hauled her into a hug, and kissed her just as hotly as she'd kissed me.

"Looks like you're awake," she giggled, rocking her hips against my erection.

"How could I not be, finding a gorgeous woman like you in the kitchen waiting for me?" I retorted.

Mother flushed a little. I knew she liked when I complimented her on her looks, but I also knew she wasn't totally comfortable with the compliments.

I kissed her again. "You are one hot lady," I said.

Her face got even redder. "Oh, yeah, sure," she said. "This old faded dress is a real hot item. I seen the kinda stuff women wear on some 'a those web sites on your computer. I don't look like they do."

I hugged her against me. "Maybe I should get you some sexy new clothes," I said. I chuckled. "Some fancy underwear, too."

I looked down at her and saw that she was blushing. "What good would stuff like that do me, livin' out here the way we do?" she said. "And how'd I explain havin' fancy undies to your daddy?"

I laughed. "When was the last time he saw you in your underwear?" I asked.

Mother looked thoughtful for a few seconds, then she smiled. "Been a real long time. Maybe ten years, give or take."

"So how would he know if you were wearing sexy underwear, then?" I asked.

Mother continued to blush. "Just the same, you don't need to be wastin' your money on stuff like that," she said softly.

I hugged her against me and kissed her on the forehead. "OK," I said. "Not now. But maybe..."

Mother pulled out of my arms. "Come on," she said. "Breakfast is going to get cold."

We sat down at the table and ate.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked as I ate. "Weather being like it is, we sure can't do much outside."

"I got plenty of stuff to do here in the house," Mother said. "You don't need to help me do anything, though," she added quickly.

I reached across the table, laid my hand on hers, and gave it a squeeze. "You know I like helping you," I told her.

"I know you do," she replied. "Thing is, I have a hard time with you helpin' me do housework."

"Why?"

"I guess it's 'cause I was raised up to believe women're supposeta do that stuff, not men."

"That's bull," I said. "Men should help with housework. Cooking, too."

"I guess you're probably right," Mother said. "But I can't quite get useta the idea, you know?"

"You will, eventually," I said. "Because I'm going to keep helping you, whether you like it or not."

Mother smiled and nodded. "I know you will," she said. "You're a good son."

We ate for a while, not saying anything. I was just about finished when I looked up and saw Mother looking at me. Her smile had faded and she had a very serious look on her face.

"What's the matter?" I asked her.

"This stuff we've been doin', it ever bother you?" she asked, speaking very softly.

I was surprised by the question. "You...you mean us making love?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, that."

"Not really," I said.

Mother looked surprised. "Not even a little bit?"

I shook my head. I hadn't had a moment's doubt since I began my seduction of her. As far as I was concerned, both of our lives were far better because of what we were doing. "Does it bother you a lot?" I asked her.

I was surprised to see her eyes welling up. She swallowed hard and nodded. "Some-sometimes..." she said. "...when I'm layin' in bed at night...it...I think about it."

I reached across the table, took her hand, and squeezed it. "We aren't doing anything wrong," I said softly. "We love each other and what we're doing is how we show that love."

Mother looked at me and I watched a tear roll down her cheek. "But...but J.J., what we're doin' it really can't be right. It's...it's against God's law, ain't it?"

"There are cultures in which parents are expected to initiate their children sexually," I responded. I wasn't positive that was the case, but I vaguely recalled reading something like that once.

"You sure about that?" Mother asked.

I nodded.

"I never knew that," Mother replied thoughtfully.

"The only difference is that for us, the roles are reversed," I said. "I'm the one teaching you."

"Yeah, 'cause I was too dumb to realize what sex was all about," Mother said. More tears rolled down her cheeks. She pulled her hand from mine, stood up, picked up her dishes, carried them to the sink, and stood there, gazing out the window, hugging herself.

I didn't quite understand why we were having a discussion on this topic, but why we were didn't really matter. Mother was upset and I had to do something about it. I stood up, walked over to where she stood, slid my arms around her waist, and pulled her back against me.

"All that matters is that I love you, Jonelle, and that you love me," I said softly, my mouth close to her ear. I felt a soft shudder run through her. Having her body pressed against mine was having the effect it always did. My penis began stiffening, nudging against her buttocks. I pulled her hair back, away from her ear and neck, and nuzzled my face against her. "You know how much I love you. And I know how much you love me." I could feel her softening in my arms. When we made love, I sometimes felt as if we were trying to rejoin our bodies again. I started kissing her neck with little nibbling kisses and heard a soft gasp. Her bottom pressed back against me even more firmly and began rocking in what I was pretty sure were movements she wasn't aware she was making. I continued the "nibble-kisses" and began running my fingers lightly up and down her bare arms. Goose bumps rose on her soft skin, I could feel her rate of breathing increase, and at the same time she started making little gasping sounds. I did know what turned her on.

"Oh, Lord, J.J.," she murmured.

I stopped tickling Mother's arms and began caressing her breasts gently through her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra and her large nipples, already hard, were jutting out against the wear-softened fabric of her dress. When I slid my fingers over the swollen, sensitive tips of her breasts, Mother moaned more fervently and a tremor went through her body.

"J.J., darlin', what are you doin' to me?" she whispered.

I was still planting the "nibble-kisses" on her neck and was enjoying having her hair caressing my face as I did. I moved my kisses to her hear, causing her to squirm against me, and whispered, "I'm making love to you. Do you like it?" I took both nipples between my fingers and thumbs and squeezed gently.

After Mother emitted a soft groan, she murmured, "Lord, yes, I sure do!"

I teased her nipples a through her dress a bit longer, then I unbuttoned the dress and slipped my hands inside it, onto her warm, bare flesh. That evoked another soft groan and full-body shudder. Yet another passionate moan happened when I cupped her breasts gently in my hands and began rubbing my thumbs back and forth over her rock-hard nipples. Her bottom was still working against me, but I could feel her trembling, too.

"Oh, Lord, J.J.," she murmured. "You keep this up and I'm gonna fall on the floor in a big heap. My legs ain't gonna hold me much longer."

"We sure can't have that," I said. I released her breasts, scooped her up in my arms, turned, and began moving toward my bedroom. Her arms snaked around my neck and she began raining kisses on my face and mouth as I carried her through the house.

I carried her into the bedroom, across the room, and laid her on my bed. After sharing a few more delightful kisses with her, I began kissing my way down her body, spreading her dress open to bare her charms as I did. Down over her heaving chest my lips moved. Her soft moans and gasps poured fuel on the fires of desire burning inside me as my lips slid softly over her warm skin. Her fingers clutched my head and her body moved sinuously, driven by forces that neither of us could control any longer, or wanted to control.

My journey of kisses and teasing licks continued from Mother's breasts, down over her belly. The further down I moved, her moans grew more impassioned and the movement of her body grew more fervent. I finally arrived at her soft cotton panties. I continued kissing and teasing her belly and at the same time, I slid my hand down between her legs and began stroking her vaginal area lightly through her panties. The crotch was already sopping wet with the juices of her need. Mother's hips began moving up and down. "Uhh! Oh, J.J.! Oh, Lord, J.J.! Uhh! Uhh!" she chanted while I adored her lovely body with my lips, tongue, and fingers.

After toying with her through her panties for a few moments, I slid my fingers under the elastic leg opening and directly onto her slippery silky labia. Her song of arousal grew louder and more passionate, as did her movements. I've always loved playing with my women, especially so with Mother, because of how much I love her. Making love with her, having our bodies joined, is the ultimate experience. But the way she looks, sounds, and feels when I touch her comes close. Giving her what is clearly an incredibly high level of pleasure turns me on, too. I'd give her unending orgasms, if that were practical.

I slid a finger inside her snug, hot opening and could feel the walls of her snug cave beginning to ripple, signaling to me that her orgasm was imminent. I began sliding my finger in and out while at the same time, I rubbed my thumb back and forth over her swollen clit. Her hips continued to pound up and down on the bed and the stream of sounds coming from her mouth no longer contained anything intelligible.

I had continued to kiss and lick her belly, concentrating on her belly-button, while I used my fingers to rouse her. Now I moved my head further down and replaced my thumb with my tongue and began licking her clit.

Mother stiffened. "J.J.! Oh, Lord, J.J.! Uh! Uh! Uh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" she cried. Her hips resumed their rocking, plunging movements, her grunts and groans rose to a crescendo, and the walls of her vagina clutched my finger, which I shoved as far into her as it would go and held there. I loved being able to see, hear, and feel the effects of her orgasm without being so tied up in one of my own I missed it all.

Eventually, Mother's frantic motions and cries calmed and she relaxed onto my bed and laid there, murmuring, "Oh, Lord! Oh, Lord, J.J.!" over and over. I still had my finger inside her and could feel the walls of her vagina spasming around it as she experienced after-shocks from her orgasm. After even those ended, I slid my finger out of her and stretched out next to her on the bed. She rolled on her side to face me, grabbed my head in her hands, and kissed me with the kind of fervor that was always there when we were making love.

"What...what about you?" she gasped after the kiss ended. "You...you gotta be turned on, too, aren't you?"

I smiled at her. "Of course I am," I said. "Making you come does that to me every time."

"What...what do you want to do about it?" she murmured, her eyes wide. "Do...do you want me to...you know...help you?"

"I want to keep making love," I said.

Mother's eyes widened. "Oh."

"How about you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she responded.

"Do you want to keep making love?"

"Ah...yeah...I...I do," she murmured, smiling softly.

"Why waste time, then?" I said. I pushed her gently onto her back, rolled on top of her, supporting some of my weight on my arms and knees, which were between her legs, and kissed her. The kiss told me that the orgasm I'd given her hadn't done that much to dampen her ardor.

"You really do want me, doncha?" Mother asked after the kiss ended.

The way I was lying had my erection pressed against her. "I'm not sure how you guessed that," I teased. I let a little more of my weight press against her. "You want me, too?"

Mother nodded. "You know I do," she murmured in reply.

"Well, then..." I said. I pushed myself up so I was kneeling between her legs and pushed down my sweatpants, freeing my erection. Then I leaned forward, my body over Mother's again, and began lowering my hips. As I did, my erection, jutting from my middle, moved inexorably toward the opening I wanted so desperately to have it occupy.

"Oh, damn!" I groaned when I felt Mother's warm hand encircling my erect organ. As I continued to slowly lower my hips, she guided it. "Oh, yes!" I gasped when I felt the warmth and dampness of my mother's vagina surround the tip. "Oh, God, yes!"

"Take me, J.J.!" Mother gasped. "I need you so bad, darlin'!"

I pressed my rigid penis as far into my mother's body as I could. I was extremely turned on and the sweetness of entering her almost made me come, so I laid there, buried deep inside her, allowing my body to calm a bit. When the extreme urgency I was feeling abated, I began moving slowly, sliding my erection in and out of her with a deliberate pace, enjoying how it felt to have the walls of her love-cave dragging along the sides of my erection. It was, in my opinion, as close to being in heaven as it is possible to get here on earth and, from the look I saw on Mother's face as I gazed down at her, she felt the same way.

I tried to keep moving deliberately, to draw out the wonderful experience Mother and I were sharing as long as I could, but I was way too turned on. My body wanted more and overruled my attempts to control it. My hips began moving faster and faster, stabbing my erection deep into my mother's body. I felt her hands clutching my bottom, looked down, and realized she was headed for another orgasm, one we'd share.

"Take me, baby!" she murmured. "Come on, J.J., take me!" Her fingers dug into my bottom and I felt her hips pushing up against me.

"Oh, yeah! Take it! I can't wait!" I groaned. I experienced an explosion of pleasure and felt my fluids being pumped up through me and into mother by fabulous contractions in my lower body.

"Yes! Oh, Lord, J.J., yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yesss!" Mother moaned in reply.

Our bodies labored against each other and pleasure, like ocean waves, rolled over us, seemingly washing from my body to Mother's and back again. Every time we made love it was incredible. That had never happened to me before. With other lovers, although sex was almost always good, but it was never as consistently great as it was when Mother and I made love.

When, at last, our passion had ebbed, I slid out of mother and dropped on my side on the bed next to her. Once more, she rolled onto her side to face me. She reached out a hand and gently caressed my cheek. "You always make me feel so good," she said softly. Her eyes glistened a little.

"I'm assuming those are tears of joy I see in your eyes," I said, then I leaned my head forward and kissed her gently.

Mother nodded. "I never, ever knew I could feel like you always make me feel when we make love," she said.

"It's the same for me," I told her.

Mother took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I said what I did earlier about us," she told me.

"You don't have to apologize..." I began. Mother stopped my by putting her fingers on my lips.

"I ain't never gonna mention it again," she said. "I love you. I need you. I'd die if you weren't here."

"OK," I said. "I won't bring it up either, then."

We snuggled into each other's arms and laid there, occasionally touching each other gently, loving how it felt to have our naked bodies pressed against each other. In a lot of ways, it was just a continuation of our lovemaking and was just as wonderful.

Our delightful interlude of holding each other ended because both of us needed to attend to the call of nature. Mother went first. After she finished, I took care of my needs in the bathroom, cleaned myself up a little, and put my sweatpants back on. Then I joined Mother, who had returned to the kitchen and had begun to clean up the breakfast dishes.

I walked over to the counter where she was standing, put my arms around her, and gave her a squeeze. "How about you let me make lunch?" I asked.

"What are you going to make?" she asked.

"I'll surprise you," I said. "I want to check the mail, then I'll start making lunch, OK?"

"OK," she replied.

"Be right back," I said as I headed for the door to go out and get the mail.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers