All Comments on 'Cuckolding my Husband'

by KatieBreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 345 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definition of love:

love

ləv/

noun

an intense feeling of deep affection

Thought that might help since you have you characters claim repeatedly claim they "love" their husbands and you clearly don't understand the meaning. Just do what so many Loving Wives authors do and don't say anything about it in the story. No matter how many times your character(s) say it nobody believes it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
delightful

I loved the development of the relationship. As to the silly one who thinks someone small cannot spank a 200 pound man, human bones are strong. Set at a right-angle a thigh resting on a bed or chair with shins below could hold a 400 lbs man. I have seen one of my lovers who was 5' tall and weighed 100 lbs spank her husband for not kissing my feet and thanking me.

While cages can be useful, and my wife uses them on her 'boys' to make sure they stay faithful, it is infinitely more erotic to use you mind. That same 100 lbs girl used her mind to make her husband kneel silently. He is 6'5" and well over 225. He'd played football and worked in a factory. He could have snapped the two of us without a problem.

He ached to touch himself while I fucked his wife and she would scold him with a voice more whip-like than any whip. His cock was rock hard and his hands kept wanting to touch, but refraining just because his tiny wife said so.

As a dominant, when I am feeling kind, I tie a submissive and whip her. The bonds give her freedom, but when I want the connection, I make her grip her ankles and pull them wide apart while I bring the belt down hard between her legs.

I have seen some husbands with small cocks literally fall in love with me because of the pleasure I gave their wives. There was not an ounce of humiliation or scorn, but love and thanks between the husband and wife.

Wonderful stor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a great cuckold story.

Fantastic dialog and very descriptive scenes & characters. He's not a full cuck & that's fine. I'm not into humiliation either , but I love watching. He more likes to hear about it after the fact. Each to his/her own. Good writing. Please start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
alternative lifestyle?

LMAO at the fools that foam at the mouth over this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold definition and etymology

cuckold |ˈkəkəldˈkəkōld|

noun archaic

the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

verb [with object]

(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

• (of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold.

DERIVATIVES

cuckoldry |-drē| noun

ORIGIN

late Old English, from Old French cucuault, from cucu ‘cuckoo’ (from the cuckoo's habit of laying its egg in another bird's nest). The equivalent words in French and other languages applied to both the bird and the adulterer; cuckold has never been applied to the bird in English.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
A wonderful story of true love.

Thank you for that accounting of what sounded like a mostly true story. That is what cuckolding is truly about. There was nothing but love in this accounting, none of the humiliation that I find in most of the stories. Some slight humiliation, but not cruel humiliation. This was not what I expected from the title, but I was very pleasantly surprised with it contents. Both had needs that the other one could not satisfy and both loved each other enough to let those needs be met. A true love story a person doesn't have to be used as a cum dump to be a hot wife, nor does a cuckold have to be used as humiliated slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This total BS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 To help offset the asshole annony's 1 vote. This fool

if fukcing nuts. He reads all of these LW and cuck stories and then tells us he hates all of them. He's the bull shit on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lame

Her husband sounds so pathetic. Men with cuckold fantasies need help.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
he needs to watch

I liked the story from the wife's perspective but true cuckholding is when the husband watches his wife get fucked by another man. That's what I fantasize about and what I truly want my wife to do. I love all your stories on Literotica and I'm looking forward to reading more of them.

the_harmlessthe_harmlessalmost 7 years ago
Elegant...

...and very hot. Is it all fantasy or partly true?

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
this is bullshit

and I totally loved it, awesome writing, and had me trapped to read and finish this story. wow, great writing. very sexy, erotic, and very believable. I even had to re-read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story and Well-Written But...

Breaking wedding vows and having a steady boyfriend/lover can only weaken the marital relationship.I don't care who you are,you're spreading yourself too thin and creating conflict when thoughts and feelings within the marital relationship are divided.

Personally,I think the husband's inner wimp makes the cuckolding a sure thing. But the wife is a selfish bitch by taking advantage of her husband's devotion to her'

AND to all of you sanctimonious ,self-righteous cucks who condemn normal folks for not liking the abnormal lifestyle,blow it out your asses!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And....

S T D s s s s s s s s s s s s s a lot of reasons.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TYPICAL FUCKED UP BULLSHIT

LISTEN TO THE DISREPECT THAT THE WIFE HAS FOR BOTH THE HUSBAND AND THE LOVER. IN REAL LIFE, THIS CORE ATTITUDE WILL EVENTUALLY DESTROY THE WIFE AND HUSBAND AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP. TRAGEDY IS THE ONLY REAL OUTCOME. BUT IN THE FANTASY WORLD OF MAKE-BELIEVE, ANYTHING GOES. THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN REALITY AND THIS FUCKED UP STORY BY A FUCKED AUTHOR. THIS IS A RECEIPE FOR A DISASTER.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Very Well written story

I gave you a 5 on this, great story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

All I can do is give this garbage a 1***** and be glad this author stopped writing..... We can only hope her husband found his balls and shot her.....

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Here's a fine piece of prose from a woman's point of view. Bravo, Author! The writing is workman-like, sometimes rising to poetic. More luscious detail would be welcome. The best part, though, is not the sex scenes, good (although sparse) as they are, but the interaction between husband and wife. Altogether a good read. Please come back and write more, even in another genre...a genuine woman's POV from a competent author is rare on Lit.

On a related note, look at all the comments confusing sexual fantasy with reality...and all the insecurities on display!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck Crap!

I want to hate the cunt but if her cucky husband is a pussy-wimp, he needs to share the blame.

Two sick,shitty people.

pussywhiptpussywhiptover 6 years ago
WTF?

Why in the world do the self-righteous prigs read these great stories... that they KNOW are about cuckolding and dominant women... then get all bitchy because the story is about exactly what the category suggests? I know it doesn't really matter why they feel they need to that. However, I am sure it's because their little pee-pees got hard and leaked into their panties... and that after orgasms they are ashamed. Sorry for ranting... I really liked this story. Giving it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pure

rubbish

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this HOT story!!

A well written sexy story. I love the cuckolding stories! I only wish her lover had shot lots more cum in her and that, when dressed later, would let all that cum slowly run down her leg the whole day long. I would then take her to a restaurant for lunch where people could see the dripping cum and then take her shopping for new lingerie to get full of cum with her next lover!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
many roads to cuckold

There are many paths to becoming a willing cuckold but all of them involve submission by the man to a wife and while this story is fanciful it is not as far fetched as it seems. Many women dominate men without cucking them but many do .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb cuckold story

Best regards from Slovenian cuckold couple ;)

coredencoredenover 6 years ago
Great story

Thank you Katie for a really great story

You really should write more

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Superb!

Oh, this was just fabulously delicious! Thank you!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Delicious

Why, oh why didn't Jeff taste the fruit of Kate's and Greg's lovemaking right away? In this context it wouldn't be a demeaning cleanup chore but an act of appreciation and fulfillment.

Still I appreciate that the cuckold gets more sex, not less, as a result of his wife having lovers. It is a win-win situation for all.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
You are wrong

YOU ARE DEFINITELY WRONG when you say that "I suppose there's a 'little boy' inside every big strong man, just needing a feminine guiding hand to help him along in life"!YOU SUPPOSE WRONG!THIS SIMPLY ISN'T TRUE!Big strong man ARE EXACTLY LIKE THAT-BIG AND STRONG!And that's why THEY DON'T NEED ANY FEMININE GUIDING HAND to help them in life!THEY ARE GUIDING THEIR LIFE THEMSELVES VERY WELL!

Also,regarding what someone else said,in a previous comment,I MUST SAY that,on the contrary,THIS STORY IS VERY FAR FETCHED and IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "many women dominate men without cucking them,but many do"!WHAT A BULLSHIT!THERE AREN'T AT ALL "many women" who do that!This is just another FUCKED-UP IDEA invented by cucks and whores!Usually.MEN DOMINATE THEIR WIVES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ [five stars, 5/5 = 100%] This story is a fantasy but it is BASED ON TRUE EVENTS. Trust me!

I LOVE this story!

I seldom love 4-page stories but this one is my cup of tea & then some & then a tad more!

This is one of the few fem-dom sex stories that are a LOVE STORY TOO.

The scenes where she spanks her husband were love scenes. The love in question is TOTALLY KINKY but it is true love nevertheless.

I feel qualufied to discuss the cuckold/hotwife phase of their relationship.

The prerequisite is that the huband loves his wife too much and unconditionally.

He must think that she is very sexy (he adores her & her body).

Some men are pre-disposed to shere the wife with another man. In my case there were 2 - 3 pivotal moments in my life which shook me like an earthquake. That's when my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side came to the fore.

I warshiped my cheating wife. I had previously adored her & her body... I just started to worship it. Mind you, at that time i was just duspecting she was having sex on the side. I didn't know it for a fact.

I still remember when, in those days, my wife was away on business & i was home with our children. I was doing the laundry. As i was putting her panties into the washer i smelled & kissed the crotch gusset of each pair. I was doing it not fully realizing what i was doing nor why i was doing it. My voyeur side would bring me in a state of hypnotic trance from time to time. I believe my wife's classy undergarments were associated in my mind with my wife's presumed infidelity.

I was not pathologically jealous nor was i imagining thing: it turned out my wife was having a thing with one of big bosses at work. Our marriage did survive that episode. However later on my wife got involved with a divorced man, she fell in love with him, & our marriage was over.

Veryy much like in this story, if i knew or just duspected my wife had been woth another man earlier that day, i used to get extra strength & extra stamina & i would fuck her & fuck her tirelessly like a man possessed i was. Also while making love to her i used to tell her: "I am so happy when you come home. You do not have to tell me where you have been as long as you come home to me.

I wrote the above straight from the heart when i ginished reading the story. Writing is not my forte.

I am not good at writing but i was good at being a hotwife's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

I don't understand a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife. In this case the wife should get on the pill immediately to save unwanted pregnancies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

JUST BOREING TO LONG WITH ALL THE BULL SHIT THAT THAY ALL SAY TO MAKE THR SHIT HAPPENED,JUST PURE BULL SHIT NO MAN LETS ANOTHER COCK IN HIS WIFE AND SPANK HIM THAT IS NOT A MARRAGE IT IS A SHIT MARRAGE.JUST JUMP OFF THE HOTEL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautifully written

I have read many stories on this site and I think is my all-time favorite. The interactions are so like what my g/f and I discuss except we haven't carried it out in the real world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Screw the haters

Your life, your marriage, make yourselves happy. I'm not submissive, so I don't identify with your hub; and I find your POV interesting. May you continue tohave sexy fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous

That was one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Sensationally written, very few errors, a masterpiece of erotica. I'm sure I will read it several more times. I hope to read more from this author

jleniljlenilabout 6 years ago
Excellent

This story was both excellent and hot. If you smoked cigars to show your dominance, it would be even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Turd For a Wife!

What a selfish,inconsiderate turd this woman is!

Talk about taking advantage of someone who loves you!

Sorry,but she can rationalize all she wants,there's no excuse for blatantly cheating because she needs more than her husband's small dick.What an unloving twat she is!

Quite the example she's setting for her two grown daughters!

(I'm NOT a "hater". I just think she's a selfish pile of crap!)

BruceAlanPardueBruceAlanPardueabout 6 years ago
Most women are just simply jealous of you

If you both agree to this relationship, it is just great. I had the same sort of relationship with a woman friend that I want to college with and it was the best sex with her that you can imagine

tieztiezabout 6 years ago
Well done

This is a great example of a loving hot wife and cuckold. It's really well done. Thanks.

Ignore all the anons that don't understand anything other than monogamy.

I hope you're still writing somewhere and enjoying a big beautiful sexy life... it's been a while since you've posted.

Janetand2small4herJanetand2small4herabout 6 years ago
I understand how her husband feels.

Janet and I are happily married and she is beautiful and was quite innocent, I'm ten years older and we're degreed, scuba diving instructors and love to play. We go dancing every weekend and have been members of an off premise night club although we aren't swingers. Five years after we married we were at the Grand Kempinski Hotel in Addison partying. An attractive black man hit on my wife as I watched from our table. An hour later when Kevin went to the restroom and I told my lovely wife it was time to go home. She had invited Kevin to go home with us and he did. He was the first man who ever had sex with my wife in our marriage and they had an affair which lasted a year. Kevin was transferred to California and although we were not swingers, we met a dear couple at the club we frequented and became close friends. Both of them had sex with Janet and we decided going forward Janet could have sex with another man if we first discussed it. She informed me she would be crushed if I had sex with another woman. Since this time my lovely wife has had sex with four other men. Two of the men have been black and two of them have been white but all of them have been professionals. Janet determines who she has sex with today and we consider ourselves happy and fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very sensitive story for a wannabe chuckold like me

Wonderful story, very erotic and incredibly sensual. Especially when she discovers she enjoys to tease him - parallel to no other story and I was arroused when reading the whole story. I could not help but talking my wife into some role play in which she was seducing a stranger in a bar and getting finger fucked - she was getting so wet and came on my finger. ..... more stories please Katie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Now that her husband understands......

It's SO much easier to divorce the slut. Why would any man stay married to her? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She exposes herself and her husband to every nasty disease known to man. She has no self control and views her husband as a meal ticket. One day she'll get a disease he can't divorce and no one will be happy. What happens when she gets pregnant? What happens when she finds a man with a bigger dick and realizes her husband will NEVER be able to satisfy her sexually, going forward? What happens when she finds a man with more money or one that she considers her "soul mate"? This whole idea is a recipe for disaster. Why would any man with an ounce of pride or self respect stay married to a cheating slut? Awful tale of selfishness and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not real loving wife

A real loving wife wouldn't dram of cuckolding her husband only a cheating whore would. B.T.B. and divorce her.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosiealmost 6 years ago
Stupid reviews

Why ride a motorbike when a car is safer? Why jump out an aeroplane? or watch horror movies that scare you instead of nice family friendly stuff lol cuckolding is a gut churning emotional ride, the hot wife is a buckin bronco ...... Long live sexed up bitches and the men that try to handle them lol as the world will be duller if we just shoot them all ! We could ban motorcycles to?

To the detractors...... Disney tell nice stories and you can watch the film while wearing slippers and drink a milk shake lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Messy story about stupid people

If she needs lovers why be married? She's a slut. Any man realizes it. Why stay married to a woman that has no real love or respect for you? She loves her husband because he continues to support her whoring around. But why would he? Terrible story about stupidity and abuse.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I want a hot wife too

I wish my wife would do this -- be a hot wife and cuckold me by fucking a man with a big cock and then having me eat his cum out of her cunt (right after i watched them fuck). Please tell more stories. this one really turned me on.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Well Told Story

As a man that allows his wife to take lovers, I can relate to most of this story. While I don't subscribe to the submissive side I can still relate. My wife does indeed enjoy the fruits of being a hotwife. I will allow her to have lovers since my medical conditions don't allow me to do what she truly deserves.

1HandReading1HandReadingalmost 5 years ago
One of the best cuckolding stories on this site.

Very well crafted, attention paid to punctuation, spelling, ect. Punched all my personal hot buttons. Thanks for writing such a great, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story well written

Thank you so much. I like a women's point of view I am envious of your husband I wish I could find a women like you.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Someone

Someone commented that this was the best cuckold story on LW ever. That's like saying syphilis is the best STD I ever had. Equally nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Very good story except for the humiliation to her husband by spanking him at her sisters house. Story would have been better without that section. That act basically told me that she really did not give a damn about his feelings. Also would have been better if the Las Vegas affair was the only one rather than her continuing to have affairs while her poor husband remains faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
With the way you discribed this story

I have to believe you would like to convince others to have a demented relationship such as this. Her husband clearly could not love his wife and let her do shit like that. You might find one man in 10,000 that would allow this.

bottomboitoserveyoubottomboitoserveyouabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved your story! Would have loved to have found a wife like you! I'm submissive and would love a wife to take control of me, my orgasms...being spanked...and I would even love to be cuckolded...you hit a lot of the buttons of what I like! I would have liked the cuckold to go further and be there while his wife makes love...and even have to lick her clean...but that's just me...lol Keep up the great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5*

is there a part 2 where as would happen in reality she would lose all respect for him and carry on having her cake and eating it while laughing at him behind his back or more likely treating him with more contempt every day until she finally divorces him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Ignore the bullshit negative comments. I think yours are true stories. Nevertheless, it was well written, interesting. I just think there has to be some conflict to overcome to make it more interesting. Great job anyway.

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2about 4 years ago
Great entry into cuckolding...

Very nice, erotic story told from a Woman's perspective.

Would be fantastic to read a follow up story.

Thanks for writing this story and for posting it here.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailoralmost 4 years ago
Good story

Do you know, one of the things that demonstrates that you are a really good writer is the responses of some of your critics. One objective of storytelling is to provoke, rile up, stir up . . . You have certainly done that. I love how some critics hate your story, hate your fictional characters, hate you, hate me and everyone else that thinks you're a fine writer and, unfortunately, almost certainly hate themselves. I wouldn't do what you characters do in a million years but I thoroughly enjoyed reading their stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great, lusty story!!!

It's really hot to read of a woman who's not afraid to be a bit "bossy" and admit she loves and NEEDS sex from another guy or two. What woman hasn't been bored or gotten a little tired of the marital routine and "same old-same old" of everyday life? Cheers to the sexy ladies who take the bold step into lust-filled, sexual satisfaction and excitement of new romance!! This story takes on just such a woman's journey to fun-filled, fresh, new, exciting sexual fulfillment. The fact that her husband supports her in her quest for new romantic relationships and sexual fun on the side makes her story even more delicious. She has NO FEAR of her husband abandoning her for her extra-marital fun - but rather he welcomes her home with love and open arms. This story is so eye-opening and romantic!! What a beautiful, open, and unselfish marriage!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I’m sorry that the trolls apparently ran you off, and the site is poorer for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too much

cuckold Hum. I guess I'm more into wife sharing up close and in threeway person. I didn't submit an Rating. I also felt the text was to long and self justifying for what was ongoing between husband and wife.

I guess some one else will like this. In fact I know a couple that likely is like the married two here.

OakburyOakburyover 3 years ago
Love listening to wife sharing from a woman's perspective!

Love listening to wife sharing from a woman's perspective, thank you so so much for writing and sharing such a hot and beautiful story. That there is a woman that would enjoy this, a good fuck, as much as their lovers and their husbands is delicious.

The continued love and acceptance of the Katie, the wife, and Jeff, the husband is out of this world!!

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryover 3 years ago
A Proper Hotwife

That is exactly the right way a loving Hotwife should cuckold her equally loving husband. Wonderful. I know many won't understand but it wouldn't be the 'human condition' if we were all the same. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cucks can't get angry!

"Got you a present."

"Really?"

"Come take a look."

I don't know what I was expecting to see in the trunk of our car but I wasn't expecting the pizza guy half naked with a broken arm and duct tape wrapped round his head. Hubby prodded him with his baseball bat.

"Get out the fucking car, NOW."

For a guy already beat up he moved pretty fast but not so fast that hubby couldn't hit him again taking his legs out. The man was screaming as the garage door lowered closing him in. He screamed into that duct tape a lot more after he was tied to a chair and had the current from a car battery applied via crocodile clips to his now bleeding nipples. He was crying like a bitch and he had only been our property for a few minutes.

"Please, please mister, I'm sorry."

I think that was what he said, it was hard to tell as hubby sparked the terminals and re-applied the voltage. His body sure did jerk and stiffen, except his cock which was completely shriveled. Hubby put his face real close to his and licked his cheek before kissing it; the guy was close to melt down.

"I'm a sissy cuckold and I can take a hell of a butt fucking, I think we should find out how much a real man, a tough guy like you can take."

Then he turned the radio up and kicked the chair over before kicking in the seat bottom exposing the guys anus. The guy was bucking like a bronco but hubby kicked him in the guts which stilled him and made applying grease easier. Then he said to me,

"Hey baby, come suck my dick."

I did just that, I knelt down and sucked him hard knowing what was coming; to be honest it was turning me on. I wanted to see the bullying prick on the receiving end; literally.

Hubby took his erect cock from my mouth and quickly rubbed it up and down the guys crack before nudging it forward. He looked up at me as he grabbed his hair snapping his head back,

"The guy has a tight hole, looks like this ass virgin is my bitch now."

Then he plunged his cock into the guy making him scream, he was doing a lot of screaming as hubby fucked him hard, slapping his ass, calling him a faggot. A lot of wailing, apologizing and screaming; hubby gave it hard for maybe ten minutes before grunting and filling his hole full of cum.

"OMG, you have a pussy hole now, what sort of man lets another man screw him, you queer fuck"

This is just a little clip of a story i wrote and the moderators refused, cucks aren't allowed to fight back, well not to much, it breaks the site rules ref violence/torture!

BigVic77BigVic77over 3 years ago
Great story

Beautifully written with a nice amount of detail. Hoping you write some more.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

One can only hope that this whore will become infected with HIV, like all women who act like this and suffer a slow and painful death! I don't know if you as an author live like your protagonist, I hope not, because otherwise my wish would also apply to you!

shelli_k18shelli_k18over 3 years ago
lovely content

being a hedonist my young adult life, and 6 yrs coerced asexual now, I appreciate others sharing their cuckolding tails and painting the passion and positive connections. I have lived my life with more women in charge, of authority, put on pedestals, always out of reach, even though I've been married. I adore the strength of my daughter, and can only hope more women see their ability to step up and take the reigns.

yet, I can understand those hateful and hurtful comments coming from those boys who fear your love. They are young, ignorant, innocent.. forgive them.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 3 years ago

I loved this tale written from your female point of view. I'm sorry you get comments from some that got turned on by your exciting story and try to insult you to make up for their getting oh so turned on. Frankly, I think they should be on the painful end of a spanking ........

Now I've gonna make you a fav - and go back and read the rest of your stories. Thanks for an excellent tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story. I would have given it 5 stars if your husband had sucked your lovers cum from your swollen pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unfinished drivel

She intentionally cheats on her husband and then claims to love him. What a load! She demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. She exposes both of them to every nasty sexually transmitted disease known to man. And that's love? The ending to this mess is that the husband, who still has some level of pride and self respect, files for a divorce. No man in his right mind would stay with a woman that had betrayed him that badly. Awful story. The site must be propping up the score on this mess because there's no way this is a 4 star story. UGH!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sickening

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Yeah, you're over 40, not on birth control, but you make no effort to stop from getting pregnant, because your fetish is just way to powerful. Irresponsible is putting it mildly. Now, while I realize this is FICTION, at least try for believable fiction, because it works out better in the end.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 3 years ago

Where do I begin? Your story is excited warmed my little cuck heart. Since I am at least as sub as your husband you roused every corner of my mind - not to neglect what it did to other parts of me.

You're sure to get comments from some others making catty remarks but why they even read the story would be a mystery --- unless they can't admit their true wishes ........

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

very nice, excellent descriptions of sex and more importantly our compliant hubby got his rightful share. I gave it a '5'

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

she never cheated on her husband only abided by his wishes as any loving wife should do.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I loved every part of your story, in every way. It is one of, if not the best cuckold story I’ve ever read. Cuckold stories often upset me, and so many of them are ridiculous and unreal. This one not only makes sense, but builds well, as it is well plotted and well written; it shows the love between Jeff and Katie distinctly. One can almost feel it while reading, What’s most important to me is that Jeff never loses his dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To all of you calling a fictional character a whore and betrayer, answer me this. Why the fuck did you read the story? Why the fuck are you even on this site? Take your tight ass judgmental bullshit somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I certainly love the story and really like that they are loving each other on an almost equal basis. There are so many cuckold stories where the woman has sex with numerous guys and the husband stays home in a cage. Some stories are so hurtful that it pains me to see such vengeful women that abuse their husbands. This story is so different in that they really love each other and make love with both being satisfied. There is no blackmail being done and there is no abuse going on. There is mutual benefit for both wife and husband. She has a couple of lovers instead of dozens. She is respectful of his wishes and comes home to him ready to have several sessions of hot sex. 5 stars for sure. Much appreciated too that this is not a story of hatred, vengeance, or retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you don’t like this type of story, why read it? I thought it was well written and I liked how it built up. I look forward to reading more from you. I’ve just joined Literotica, or I wouldn’t be anonymous. However I have to be “approved” before I can actually sign in.

collaredmichaelcollaredmichaelalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. Thanks for writing it.

cibixcibixover 2 years ago

bravo, hope you keep writing more stories!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 2 years ago

5*

A good story that could have been great if reduced in length by a third!

However the author knows how to keep a crowd watching and it did that for me. A big cock is both threatening and wonderful and you only have to hear a woman being pleasured by one to understand the intensity of the difference the size range makes. Also women are usually adapt at being kind to those with small cocks, therefore we should admire guys that let their wives enjoy what they are unable to provide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi im Paul and married to Gayle we live in the UK and i love the story. Like Jeff i enjoy being spanked naked across a womans knees as i am submissive. I encourage Gayle to have friends with benefits as i am average endowed and we are discreet only her cousin and very best friend since school know every detail about us. Gayle has had sex while away with them and i have got pics and vids of her and her friends having sex which is very arousing for me. Yes there are haters but who cares about them we love doing what we do and thats what maters most. Seeing Gayle come home smelling of sex grinning happy and tasting of sex listening to her tell me what they did and watching the hot vids of her having sex just ends up in more sex between us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never made any comments about stories I've read on Literotica but felt I had to reply thanking you for this. It is one of the very best I have read. It was well written, built and grew. I shared it with my wife something I've never done before, She loved it as well. I should say I have no desire to be cuckolded but we do role play. It was deeply arousing and respectful. It was so hot and sexy and we both got immense pleasure from it. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

skindiver71skindiver71over 2 years ago

Such a hot story and love the build up with you and your husband

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuckolding from the female perspective? Katie is a 346 pound man named Leo Sponskronski, who lives in a van in Peoria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story. I could imagine myself in the cuckold role, being less than adequate in the genital department. I have always hoped that my wife would be willing to find a boyfriend with a longer, wider penis. My wife turns heads everywhere we go, but doesn’t see it herself. I’ve watched her from a distance being ogled by lots of men. I just need a way to talk her into trying it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband Mike and I fantasized (Fantasized). The problem was that while I was out of town on business at a 3 day training session everyone was tired and the boss took us all out. We ate drank and danced. One thing led to another and I ended up having sex with a district manager Eric. When I woke up the next morning I was sick to my stomach when he was in bed with me. I asked him to leave asap and he did. I don't know what my boss Clifton knew but when we were together separate from the rest of the group he said we need to talk when we get back at the office. I said ok. Back at the office he said that he knew enough to cause me a lot of trouble. I said that I understood and that I had not only let myself down but many others especially my family. He asked if I was going to tell my husband Mike? I said I didn't know. He said that he wanted to let it rest if possible and that he was going to talk to Neil the district manager and hopefully he will have common sense about this situation. I wasn't home 5 minutes when Eric asked what was wrong? We had a very long and intense talk. We worked through it and had several more talks. I never drank anymore than one drink unless Mike was with me and I agree to never be alone with Eric or any other man. I was very lucky and I made darn sure not to say that I cuckold him. If I did I was sure I would have been divorced. Be careful girls the higher percentage of men won't tolerate being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just don’t get it. Maybe I’m just not wired that way but the thought of someone fucking my wife is just such an utter turn off. My wife feels the same. The thought of me wanting her to fuck other men disgusts her. She’d lose all respect for me. I guess we just don’t like sharing our toys, especially when our toys are so fucking hot we don’t need to play with any others.

Scabby_CatScabby_Catabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Wee done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not sure what anyone with any sense of self-respect would willingly let his wife treat him the way this author has Katie treat Jeff. He can't be both people she describes. A strong man and a wimpy, small dicked cuck. Katie can't love her husband as she claims as she continues to fuck other men all the time! She should either admit he isn't much of a man and leave or he should wise up and kick her to the curb. There is no love here. There is no marriage. Only selfish pathology.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, I led a similar lifestyle a few years ago, it was the best thing to ever happen to me, unfortunately my wife has now passed away, and this has now stopped obviously, good luck to them

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I think I am beginning to understand the thinking and commenting by the anonymous little boys and the BTBers. They only see the world and life in black and white. Either they have not yet experienced real life, or no one has bothered to teach them that life, and the world, are many shades of gray in between.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought my husband was wanting to be a cuckold. Boy was I wrong. We were at a party and I had let his friend bend me over against a tree and screw me. His friend had just entered me when he was knocked down on the ground. I turned and the was Wayne and he said that we were through. I tried to talk to him saying I thought that he wanted me to do it the way you talked. He said I told you that it was only a fantasy and role-play not to ever happen in real life. I got the children but I lost the best thing that I ever had. After the divorce a few months I seen him sitting alone at a restaurant. I told the hostess that I would like to ask that man if I could set with him. She allowed me. I walked you to him he really looked sad. I asked may I set with you? He said fine. I sat and was very careful what I talked about. Towards the end of our meal he asked if I was married. I was caught off guard. No I answered. Are you seeing anyone? No I answered. I was wondering what this was about. Then he asked if I would be his date for a party that he was invited to Saturday evening? I said that I would love to. We had a great time. We started dating and we got remarried and I for sure never done anything that stupid again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was drinking more than normal. Sam my husband and I were at a party. I was alowed to dance with other guys as long as I didn't disrespect Sam. Well between the alcohol and the charming good looking man that I danced with I went past his limits. Sam caught me in a dark hallway bent over and the guy humping me. Sam managed to kick the guy in the nuts and he dropped like a rock. Then Sam left the party. I ran out after him but he was laying rubber on the way out of the parking lot. By the time I got home he had ben there got what he thought he needed and wes gone. I was served the following week. My lawyer demanded counciling and it didn't seem to be helping. I was a total wreck. I found out that I was expecting but didn't let anyone know because I didn't want to put a guilt trip on him.I wanted him to want me. We were at the meeting to sign the final paperwork to finalize the divorce. He looked at me and said are you happy now? No I answered. What would it take to make you happy he asked? I would love for you to forgive me and take me back. I said ok let's us try again but if you ever do something this stupid again we are done period understand? Yes I said Thank You! He then turned and said he wished to drop the divorce. We now have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. I was very lucky. Girls don't be stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a giant load of crap!

First, the definition for cuckolding used is wrong, a deliberate falsehood based on a feminist attempt to redefine through ambiguity and confusion in terms the concept of cheating wives as something more socially and individually "acceptable" by masking it with a justification of a husband's consent vitiating the penultimate breach of marital vows: adultery. Under this self-serving redefinition, the focus is re-directed from cheating wives committing adultery to husband's consenting, hence oppositely redefining cuckoldry where a husband has not consented to and is not aware of wife's adultery to a knowing husband not only agreeing but approving and even encouraging a whoring, cheating wife in adultery!

How utterly bizarre.

Neither a husband nor anyone else can vitiate marital vows - no one can absolve or consent to a woman becoming a cheating adulteress - even for just one instance. In a corollary to "No means No", a vow to "No Cheating; No Adultery" means NO. Ever. And just as a man cannot consent to a woman being raped by another, NO man can consent to a woman, particularly a spouse, to sexual fornication with another man. The responsibility and consequences continue to lie solely and directly on the cheating spouse alone.

The only way to alter marital vows is to have them dissolved, utterly destroyed, abandoned, eradicated, leaving the two parties free of any commitment or responsibility to each other through divorce.

The only other, temporary situation, is a spouse's condonation of the other spouse's cheating. That is, the fully knowledgeable acceptance of a cheating wife's fornication with another, only AFTER the adulterous occurrence, and only after EACH such sexual occurrence. Which means that the husband is free to declare "fuck you, we're done" even after first agreeing to wife fucking someone else, and can freely seek divorce on or with the circumstance of spousal adultery; or his choice to continue with the marriage by accepting his wife's cheating on the previous occasion(s).

In any event, no matter which circumstance is chosen by whichever spouse, a wife forever becomes and remains an adulteress and a cheating whore. Period. No means No. Extramarital sex is cheating. Whore means Whore. Even with "consent", "agreement*, "affirmation", "condonation".

Which is also why I couldn't get passed page 1. Garbage premise = garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Katie it is a good thing you are married to whom you are married to because i would have let you sleep until you felt safe and good about it then after that i would bear my wife with a tire iron

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever said good boy to me i would tell her to go fuck yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i am one man that dies not take shit especially from my wife. And i keep mine on a short leash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a chick and have to say, I thank my wife and her friends for improving my sex life. This is a wonderful story. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems likes this women is entirely focused on what she wants and needs and uses her husband as tool to get it. She gets off on controlling her husband emotionally, mentally and physically. She did not spend one evening with this guy, she spent an entirely weekend of nights and a final morning fling and gave no thought that her husband would came back to their hotel room to find her pantiless, face down on their bed with red and swollen genitals and another mans semen leaking out of her vagina. Could it be that her assertions that her husband spends the rest of their marriage getting off regularly on the smell of other men's sweat and semen on her body is her fantasy, not his. Seems like this is a way for her to justify her behavior, not his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have been titled "How I ended up divorced".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous