Cuckolding My Son Ch. 03

Story Info
The day my son finally snapped.
5.7k words
4.06
137.4k
99

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers

Cuckolding my son, Matthew was the best decision I've ever made! For the first time in years I felt like I was in complete control of my life AND my sex life. Now that my son knew he was never going to fuck me, even though I allowed him to get a taste of my sweet cunt and my tight ass.. I have total power over him. He does anything I tell him to now and I get to tease him whenever I please, oh I think I hear him coming now.

I stood in front of the large window in our living room, looking out the see through white curtains in our living room wearing a light pink dress, which really compliments my slim figure, my complexion, and really made my cleavage, ass, and hips pop.

"Oh, hey mom. Just got out of class, I'm gonna catch up on some homework." Matthew said. He sat down on the couch, where he had just watched me get my brains fucked out just days before.

"Wouldn't you rather watch your mother?" I asked.. This was becoming more and more common in our household and Matthew knew what to expect.

"I dunno mom, I've got alot to do--" Matthew was interrupted.

I pulled the chest of my dress down over my tits, where my cleavage was on display. Slowly, my huge breasts popped right out and over the hole. I ran my hands over my tits, caressing my nipples, up to where my hands met above them; pushing them together so they looked even bigger. I smiled at my son as my hands made their way to the straps on my shoulders and I slowly pulled them down over my arms, all the way down to the floor. I broke eye contact with my son and looked to the floor, innocently. My hands were placed around the waist of my thong, which matched my dress. I began to slide my thong down over my pubic mound just above my pussy, exposing my hips and that "V shape" in my abs and said, "It's too bad you've got so much work to do baby. Mommy was thinking about having a little fun tonight.. I guess I'll just go lay out in the sun."

"No, it's okay mom. I can finish this stuff later!" Matthew said, anxiously.

I pulled my thong back up around my waist, rubbed my ass, and was on my way out the door without even acknowledging my son again. I never allowed Matthew to touch or taste me, unless there was another cock in the room.. Preferably inside me.

I laid out in the backyard on our hammock, completely nude, legs spread wide open. Matthew quickly followed to the back door and was watching me. I pretended to not see him and gently caressed my body until I made my way down to my cunt, it was already moist. At this point I opened my eyes and drew my attention to Matthew. With one hand on my cunt, fingers massaging my clit, I took the other and motioned for him to come outside. He obliged.

"Get on your knees." I instructed. I spread my pussy wide, giving him a good view and stuck my middle finger in as deeply as possible. It became a normal part of our routine for him to watch me fuck myself. He was never allowed to touch his cock until he was alone. "That's enough for now, go back inside and finish your school work."

I finished myself off, to orgasm and let the juices flow down my cunt and asshole. I relaxed a bit before heading back inside. I was constantly toying with Matthew, almost 24/7 at this point. Matthew saw me come inside as I went into the kitchen; I went over to the counter and raised myself up. Once again, legs spread, lying back with my ass pushed out. "Matthew, come in here for a second. I need some help in the kitchen."

He entered the kitchen to more instructions. "Get down on your knees, again baby. Good. Now stick your tongue out and put your nose as close as you can to mommy's pussy without touching it."

"Now, take a deep breath and smell mommy's wet cunt." Matthew was quick to obey every order, in hopes that one day I'd let him taste me. "I bet you wish you could taste your mother's asshole again, don't you? Well, that's too bad. I'm never going to let you taste me again." This kind of torture, made my pussy ache. I was always horny. "Go to your room, I'm sure there's something you need to take care of."

Matthew went to his room, to release all of his sexual tension. I slipped my pink underwear set back on and made sure to put my high heels back on so he could hear my every step throughout the house. I made my way up the stairs to his bedroom, where his door was closed but not locked. I knocked on the door.

"Uhh, come in?" Matthew nervously answered.

I opened the door slowly and walked in, I made my way towards Matthew in my heels and lingerie. I calmly went down to my hands and knees and crawled over to my son, who was sitting on the edge of his bed in only his boxer shorts. I placed my hand on his ankle and rubbed all the way up his leg, I placed my other hand on his thigh. I slid one hand across his thigh and hips, until I reached his balls. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Mmm.. Do you want me to suck this cock, sir?" He was frozen in place, he couldn't answer. "Hmm? Like I do for all my black cock slaves?" I rubbed his balls through his boxer shorts and moved my mouth towards his cock. I bit down on his boxers right where his cock was and pulled back. I released them quickly, "You're disgusting. I'm your fucking mother, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I got up and turned my ass towards his face, bent down and fixed my heels and proceeded to leave him alone to masturbate. I loved to let him think he was going to get exactly what he wanted from me.

I couldn't explain it but I fucking loved torturing my son, nothing got my pussy wetter. I enjoyed teasing him and not letting him have what he wanted. I would push it to the extreme to see just how far I could take it, knowing that at any minute he could snap. I fantasized about it every day, rubbing my pussy until I had a leg shaking orgasm. I could see it all exactly how it'd happen in my head.

Maybe one day, he comes home from school and I've been out sun bathing in the heat all day and I've come in to get something refreshing. Wearing the tiniest string bikini I have, I'd be bent over in the refrigerator. My asshole just peeking out passed the string of my bikini, my swimsuit top pulled down under my breasts, exposing my tits. Just the way he liked. I'd turn to him and say the usual, "Oh, hey honey. I didn't hear you come in.." and I'd bend right back over and continue looking as vulnerable as I could be.. Knowing that Matthew could easily over power me while I'm bent over, from behind. Pulling the thong line of my bikini to the side; forcing his hard cock into my moist pussy. He'd throw me to my knees in the middle of the kitchen, shoving his cock down my throat, until his balls released the most prolonged and extravagant orgasm of his life.

I waited for this day but today.. was not that day. I'd grab a popsicle from the freezer, turn to him and gently lick it up and down before sucking it as far as I could down my throat and we'd both be on with our days. This was all a part of the fantasy for me, alot like the black dick I'd come to fuck more frequently. Truthfully I didn't like the black dick and I didn't even prefer to be fucked unless Matthew was there watching, gazing deep into my eyes.

We had so much black cock coming and going from our house, I was afraid the neighbors would suspect I was a prostitute. Money was irrelevant at this point, I had enough money. I could retire if I wanted to. I just loved the feeling of having a black cock fill my asshole in front of my son. Besides, this was the only time Matthew was allowed to touch his cock in front of me and he would cum so much every single time.

I suppose Matthew got sick and tired of being blue balled by his mother and having to masturbate all the time, so I wasn't surprised when he brought home a little slut from his class. He tried to hide her from me but I came home one day while they were fucking and overheard them, this is when I decided I would have to also seduce his girlfriend. Her name was Lauren; she looked like a younger version of me. She was short and slim. Her tits were probably two cup sizes smaller than mine, though they were very cute and perky. She had tiny nipples, just like mine. His waist was slim and she had a nice firm ass to go with it. She wasn't as thick as me, yet.. But I could see why Matthew was fucking her.

I invited Lauren over one day for a drink, she was only 18 as well but I figured I'd get her liquored up a bit to loosen her up. We did some shots and I began asking her about her relationship with my son, it was all very innocent until I started digging deeper into sexual questions. "Is he rough in bed? Does he fuck your face? Has he put it in your ass? How big is his cock?" That last one I already knew the answer to. She told me that Matthew was very rough in bed but also liked to go deep and slow depending on how wet she got. She couldn't deep throat his cock but he did like to fuck her mouth and he had never fucked her ass. She told me she loved to be man handled in bed, like a toy. This was all I needed to hear.

I grabbed Lauren by her hand and led her up the stairs to my room. She was a tiny girl, probably around 100 lbs, about 5 ft tall. I picked her up and threw her onto my bed. She was shocked; I stripped her pants and underwear off and shoved her already wet panties into her mouth, for a gag. I pulled out a decent sized dildo I used to fuck myself; I began running it and rubbing it over my vagina until it was nice and slick. Then I shoved it into her wet cunt, which was dripping at this point. She gasped and spit the gag out, so I immediately pulled the dildo from her pussy and shoved it as far as I could into her mouth. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled it close to mine, forehead to forehead and continued to fuck her mouth with the dildo.

I slammed her back to where he head was hanging off the edge of the bed, stood up and walked over to where I was standing above her face. I grabbed her hair and shoved her face into my cunt and made her eat my pussy. She was the perfect little fuck toy, willing to do whatever I wanted. I could definitely see why Matthew liked her now. Matthew walked in as I was cumming on his girlfriend's face, he dropped to his knees. "Mom, what the FUCK! No! No." Matthew was very upset.

"Sit down and relax honey, I'm just having a little fun with Lauren. We're getting to know each other." I admit, I felt bad about this one but the power was overwhelming. "Listen honey, I know you really like Lauren but you are no longer allowed to fuck her okay? She won't let you either. She belongs to mommy now." I explained.

Matthew was heart broke. I was ecstatic.. But all that power I'd come to crave and enjoy. That was all about to change.

After weeks of torturing and teasing my son, fucking other men in front of him, and being completely abused I returned to work. This meant less time for my sexual escapades, emasculating my son, and less pleasure for me. Like any other day, I came home from a long day of hard work; I suppose my son had decided to invite some guests over for some card games. He failed to mention this to me, which I'm usually fine with but I've never seen this particular group of friends before so I was a little annoyed.

Usually I end up getting some dick out of the situation and Matthew's friends drill my holes.. But tonight I've been sitting here for 20 minutes and not one of them has even glanced in my direction. I let out a large sigh and extend one of my legs straight out towards their poker table, my short black dress rides up and exposes my ass and still none of the boy's look my way.

In fact, the more I tried to get their attention the louder they got and the more I was ignored. Finally, I had had enough. They were going to notice me whether they wanted to or not. "This is fucking BULLSHIT!" I stood up and yelled pointing a finger in my son's face. "I've been at work ALL DAY and I come home to a crowded house full of people I don't even know. I demand some peace and quiet in my house!" Matthew didn't even acknowledge me. "What the fuck are you thinking Matt--"

My son slowly turned towards me in his chair, looked me in the eyes, extended his arm and one finger directly at me and calmly said, "Mom, you need to sit down and shut the fuck up."

"What? Don't you fucking talk to me that way, I'm your mother!" I rebuttled.

"I SAID sit down and shut the fuck UP!" Matthew yelled while standing. He grabbed me by both arms, lifted me over his shoulder, and threw me back onto the couch. Fear and intimidation quickly took over my facial expression; I sat on the couch looking up to my son out of the corner of my eyes as he scolded me. "I am SICK of the way you treat me every day." Had he finally snapped? "I've watched you fuck so many black dicks.." Matthew grabbed me by the throat and looked me dead in the eyes, "That I don't even want to fuck you anymore."

"That's right mother, your 'little boy' is no longer attracted to you, so you'll have to find another way to make yourself cum." Matthew continued, "Now, on your feet. Today it's your turn to be humiliated and dominated for my own satisfaction."

Matthew had snapped but now the way I had hoped. I stood, my eyes glued to the floor afraid to look my son in the eyes. "Slide that strap down off your dress. Go on, take those fucking tits out." I did as I was told and slowly slid my dress straps down my arms one by one, exposing my tits for the group of men. "You know what? Don't stop there; slide that fucking dress all the way off." I continued to slide my dress down my fit body, below my tits, exposing my abs, down to my hips, and finally over my big round ass. I had on a nice black lace thong, one of my son's favorites to see me in. "Oh, look boys. The whore actually decided to wear underwear for once." My son announced to the room. "Go ahead and slide that thong off too, these men want to see some ass." Matthew grabbed me by the arm and walked me over to the poker table, "See mom, these men aren't even my friends. Some of them I've just met today; they all have one thing in common, they like to fuck and abuse whores like you."

There were four men sitting around the table, some of them looked to be in their 20's, while one of them had to be in his 30's. My son violently grabbed me by the back the head, grasping a handful of hair, while shoving me down. "I said, these men want to see some ass! Turn around." Matthew turned me to where my ass was now facing the table, "Good, you fellas like what you see? Mom, bend over now. Let them get a good look and spread that fucking ass!" What have I gotten myself into? "WIDER!" My son yelled, "Spread that shit like you have for me on so many occasions. Let them see your asshole and your cunt gape."

Matthew walked over to a drawer in the room and pulled out a flogging whip. "Keep your ass spread and stay in this position. If you moved, I will whip you even harder. Do you understand?" he asked. I nodded my head, "I said, do you understand whore!" I knew exactly what my son wanted to hear..

"Yes, sir. I understand." I stood in a squat position, leaned forward, my arms extended, my hands gripping the inside of my ass cheeks, spreading them as hard as I could. Matthew began whipping my breasts and nipples; I let out a slight whimper.

"I don't want to hear any noise out of you either!" He added. I clenched my teeth and pressed my lips hard together to make sure no sounds left my mouth.

He moved around behind me and began to whip my back. The pain was increasing; he placed a drink on my back and told everyone in the room that I was nothing more than an object, like a table. He told me if I spilled one drop of the drink, he'd whip me harder. I didn't break until he started whipping my asshole and pussy, I screamed out in shock for him to stop, begging and pleading but it only made him whip harder. I stood straight up and the drink went flying into the floor, Matthew immediately grabbed me and threw me to my knees in the floor. He walked back over to the drawer and grabbed wrist restraints; he threw them in front of me and told me to put them on. Once my wrists were restrained, he placed them behind my back. He then put a large collar around my neck, with a hook for a leash. He grabbed the hook with his fingers and pulled me to my feet. "Who's the slave now, mommy?" He asked, with a hint of arrogance behind his voice.

Matthew shoved me face first back towards the couch, I fell to my knees with my upper half landing on the couch. He continued to whip my ass; I fell over into the floor and rolled onto my back. Matthew placed one foot on my stomach and held me down, "Right where a true whore belongs, beneath me." I always knew my son would snap one day but I really hoped he would just fuck me. He grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to the poker table, "Everyone, take your fucking cocks out."

"Open wide, mom. We're going around the room and I'm going to make sure you suck every cock." The first cock belonged to a black man. His cock was much thicker than any black cock I'd ever had. Matthew pushed me into his lap and he grabbed my head without hesitating shoving it down onto his erect cock.

"God damn, this bitch just swallowed my fuckin dick" he said. My mouth was open as wide as it could go, my jaw tightened and I was still only half way down his huge cock. He held me there, instructing me to use my tongue to lick up and down. My spit started building up and foaming around the edges of my mouth as it trickled down his cock to his balls.

"Alright, that's enough." Matthew said. The next two men were white; the third man was the one I believed to be in his 30's. Again, Matthew threw me into their laps and they forced me onto their cocks. I even felt Matthew place his foot on the back of my neck and head, shoving me down further and further until the white cock was all the way down my throat.

"I told you guys my mom was a fuckin' whore. She gets off on this sick shit." He announced to the room, dragging me to the final man. Another black cock, except this one had to be at least 12 inches but not as thick.

"Spit on my fucking cock, bitch." The black man demanded. I slobbered up and down his cock before he grabbed his balls with one hand and my head with the other, forcing me to suck his balls. He then rubbed his slimy wet cock all over my face, my makeup began to run.

"And mom, I know you don't do this for money.." Matthew began, "But I'll have you know. Every single one of these gentleman paid me for this." I couldn't fucking believe it. I've gone from cuckolding my son to being pimped out by him. "She's all yours boys." Matthew said, throwing me in the middle of the men.

Matthew took a few steps back and took a seat. He unzipped his jeans and removed his hard cock and began rubbing it up and down. Who treats their mother this way and why was I starting to enjoy it? One of the men had me on my knees in front of my son, while another held my hair so I had to stare my son in the eyes while he masturbated. "Please no.." I muttered. Little did they know, I really wanted them to force me to suck my son's cock.

"Relax mother, I told you I'm not going to fuck you. You disgust me." my son assured me. One by one they violently fucked my throat, tears were steadily running down my face and my makeup was a mess.

I looked to my son, a string of spit hanging from the cock to my mouth and said "Please, Matthew. For the love of God, I'm your mother." My cries fell on deaf ears.. But I didn't mind. The degradation and humiliation only made my cunt ache for a pounding.

"What's wrong mother, you don't like being controlled?" The four men surrounded me, each pulling me in a different direction eagerly trying to fit their dicks in my mouth. "Fucking look at me while I'm talking to you," Matthew commanded. "Watch me stroke my cock as you suck that fucking black dick." The black cock got shoved deep into the side of my mouth, stretching my cheek out to the side. My face contorted, I watched my son out of the corner of my eyes stroke his cock slowly.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers
12