Cuckolding Sindy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have heard that taking these things off hurts worse than actually putting it on. Are you sure you want me to remove it?" Mistress asked.

Sindy nodded her head but not as vigorously as before because she didn't want her balls to accidentally be cut off.

"Ok, then here we go. " Mistress said as she started clipping small portions of the band. After the third cut, the band popped off. Sindy felt her balls explode with even more pain as the blood started flowing back into her very tortured balls. She was shaking almost uncontrollably, as it was her only reaction she could muster since she was so tightly bound. Tears still flowed freely from her eyes.

"There, there, my little sissy fag. Everything is going to be all right. You just needed to learn this very important lesson that it is never ok to disobey me. I am going to leave you here with your thoughts while you recover. Then we will get you all cleaned up and get some sleep." Mistress said as she left the room.

Sindy stayed on the bench for about 30 minutes. She heard Mistress in the other room watching tv. Mistress then came into the room and started undoing Sindy's bonds and removing the gag. Sindy moved her aching joints and stretched her aching jaw and immediately looked down at her extremely painful balls. She could not believe how enormous they had grown. They were still a bright purple and any movement by Sindy sent shockwaves of pain through her.

"They are going to be very sensitive for a few days, and the swelling from the saline should be absorbed back into your body by tomorrow. But I think it was a very valuable learning tool, don't you think?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I do. I am sorry that I disobeyed you and it will not ever happen again." Sindy replied.

"Good. Let's see that it doesn't. Now doing all of that to you got me very aroused, and I need your velvet tongue on my clit again. Get over here and get to work."

To be continued.

12