Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our Master," Beth added with a soft, highly emotive voice.

The two lovers looked at each other with a grin. Knowing that Beth was more than happy to hear my proposal, Master Faisal was a true gentleman in his comment, as usual: "Cuckold, this is very generous of you, and I appreciate it very much. I accept your proposal with great pleasure."

"Of course I am being selfish in this matter, having dreamed for a long time that Beth could at last find the real man she deserves and having strived to submit to this man as Beth's cuckold," I added. "Furthermore, I think that it would be most appropriate if you two take the master bedroom and I take the guestroom as of now. We can go to your room on the campus tomorrow after work to take all your belongings. And, don't worry, I'll pay any penalty that might be due in the case of an early departure before the end of the lease."

Beth got up, came to me in her beautiful abaya and hugged me tenderly: "You're such a lovely cuckold. I love you... the way you deserve... as my cuckold."

"Now is my turn to confess," Beth said, after going back beside her lover. "I intend to convert to the Islamic faith. As much I fell head over heels in love with Faisal, as much I feel the irresistible call of Faisal's faith. The more time passes, the more I adhere to the prescriptions and precepts of the Quran which perfectly correspond to my immense desire to submit to my finally found Man and to obey Him in every way. I agree perfectly with the idea of being a humble, obedient and modestly dressed woman in public as a sign of respect and faithfulness for my one and only Man, although I might be the exact opposite -- even slutty and sultry in private -- if He so wishes. I know deep down that this is my way of life, my destiny."

"Oh, Bethhhhh!!!! You are so deliciously honest! What you just said, I agree completely with!" was my immediate reaction -- another physical reaction of mine not being so visible under my pants. "But what will be the conversion process, dear you?"

"Faisal and I discussed the matter," Beth replied. "Faisal will talk to the imam who's heading the mosque near the university and tell him about my intention. Then I'll most likely meet the imam alone a few times; he will want to make sure that I am progressing well on the path of the Islamic faith and that it's not just a fad, not just because of my love for Faisal. Later on, the imam will most probably want to meet us together and discuss. You know, in Memphis, I'm the one who asked Faisal to instruct me every evening about the Quran. He never forced me."

"Oh, I see. Very well... Please keep me posted on the progress of things," I added. "You have my complete approval, even though I'm perfectly aware that I'm not in a position to approve or disapprove your actions."

"Indeed, cuckold... who is in charge here?" Beth said.

"Master Faisal is in charge, honey," I replied without any hesitation. I could see the quiet and confident reaction in the eyes of Beth's lover.

"You are absolutely right, cuckold," Beth concluded. "We'll keep you informed nevertheless."

"I thought of something else during Your absence...," I added. "As you know, sweetheart, my company's market segment is mostly scientific and high end publications in North America and Western Europe. However, we want to expand with the same type of publications in the Eastern world, that is in Eastern Europe and the Middle East. We are in the process of creating a new division that will cover those parts of the world. There is an immense potential there, especially with the expansion of islamic customs and faith worlwide."

I carried on, now with a humble look toward Master Faisal: "You know, this idea came up to my mind... I think that You would be an excellent candidate for the vice president position in charge of this new division... Your background in history and Your Ph.D., as well as the fact that You are fluent in three languages, and not the least Arabic, are definite assets. I could push Your case with the executive council if You want. What do You think, Master Faisal?"

"Mmmm, it's definitely an appealing proposal, cuckold!" Faisal replied. "I'm certainly interested, given that I'll get my Ph.D. in the very near future. I want to tell you that I highly appreciate what you have done for me so far. Your desire and willingness to please me and Beth is quite commendable. Please proceed with this. Of course, I'll get prepared, with your kind assistance. Thank you, cuckold."

"Of course, there will be at least one interview with the board, as there will most likely be other candidates," I commented. "But I'll brief You thoroughly during the whole process. In any case, Your odds are very good, Master Faisal."

"I want you to know that your open mind about Beth's relationship with me, your obvious desire to pave her the way to happiness and fulfillment and your ready submissiveness will bring you great rewards," said Faisal. "You will be allowed to be part of our special triad in your cuckold role. For example, you will certainly be able to watch and listen... when we see fit, and also to assist Beth in pleasing and obeying me, such as pampering and preparing her. There is room for great intimacy in this special relationship as you can guess. And, most importantly, you will be observing the evolution of your dear wife, her blooming in all aspects of her life, social, religious, and sexual. A great new world is opening to you, cuckold, as much as to my Beth -- as you have already seen -- and, for that matter, to myself."

"Mmmm... Master Faisal... You're so generous and understanding!" I said in a trembling voice filled with a mix of emotions. "You undoubtedly know that my only wish is that Beth be happy; she certainly deserves it. My dream is now reality: she found the real man of her life, a true gentleman, a true powerful, authoritative man who can lead her to the blossoming of all her inner aspirations. Thank You for being who You are, Master Faisal. Thank You for loving and training Beth. Thank You for keeping me part of Your beautiful love relationship!"

All the while, lust was invading Beth: her eyes were closed, and she was leaning lovingly on Faisal, with her legs bended sideways on the loveseat after having removed her thong sandals. She looked adorable in her elegant abaya. They looked at each other and exchanged a deep French kiss, oblivious to my presence.

"Mmmmmm... cuckold, I love this testimony of obedience and submission to my Adored One," said Beth in a low voice after their hot wet kiss.

"My love, I would like to give a first little reward to your cuckold..." Faisal said with his usual calm voice. "Please undress and show yourself to us."

Beth was in an obvious sensual mood as she readily got up and began to remove her abaya lasciviously but a little clumsily as she was not quite used yet to this type of clothing. I soon found out that she was stark naked under her dress. She was beautiful... flourishing already... She was not shy at all, walking lasciviously, showing me -- and her lover -- her sexy body completely free of any hair. Her pussy bump was bald, as well as her armpits.

"Now, show him what you got, darling," Faisal said.

Beth then took position on all four on the patio tiles, presenting us her rear end, her thighs spread wide. I immediately saw that her rectum was adorning a beautiful pink round diamond-like ornament that I had never seen anywhere before. This was holding tight in her back hole, and I suddenly realized that she had it inside her since they had left Memphis.

"This is a butt plug, it's called a rosebud, cuckold," Faisal explained. "Beth will wear it for as long as I decide, which will be almost at all times. Of course, she will remove it to attend to her body needs or whenever I want. She's very fond of it now, you know, cuckold... You can see by yourself... go remove the plug, very slowly, this will give her much pleasure... Don't caress her... just concentrate on removing the plug ..."

I almost fainted in my armchair but I managed to get up, go to Beth and kneel down. I took care to position myself so that Master Faisal could see clearly. I took the protruding diamond-like end with two fingers and slowly, very slowly, began to take it out. Beth was moaning in a low voice, obviously loving it. This was a beautifully designed ornament. There was a short stainless steel rod extending into to a larger bulging part inside the rectum; this enabled the whole plug to remain in place without coming out. I finally removed it entirely very slowly, seeing Beth's ass rim expand quite wide.

Once I had the whole toy in my hand, Master Faisal ordered me to suck and lick it clean with my mouth and tongue and to put it back in as slowly as I had removed it. Beth was still moaning and panting, still on all four with her ass up high, her back arched.

I did exactly what Faisal had said. He then told Beth to get up and come by him on the loveseat. They kissed again passionately. Next, he asked Beth to sit with her thighs wide apart and her feet on the edge of the seat, exposing her bald pussy.

"Now, cuckold, come and worship my lover's feet and toes," Faisal demanded. I was stunned by that unexpected request. I was grateful within to Master Faisal for this however, as this gave me the chance to do something that I had wanted to do before but was always refused as a sick perversion. But now, under the spell of her lover, she had no objection. I kneeled down in front of Beth, which gave me the opportunity to have a close look to her bald -- and moist -- pussy. Then Faisal began to finger her skillfully, making her moan with lust. "Go, cuckold, worship her toes," he said. Which I set to do, gently kissing and sucking her red-painted toes, including the one with the expensive diamond ring. Noticing that, Faisal confided: "I bought this to my Beth as a sort of engagement ring." This had the effect of a bombshell on me. My mind raced at the implications of what he had just said. But I resumed my gentle, amorous, sucking, nibbling and licking, making sure not to miss any part, including between her lovely toes. Beth's excitement was building up as her lover kept moving his fingers on her clitoris and vagina lips, entering her hole every now and then. She was now panting and groaning quite loud, and finally came, almost screaming. I had never seen Beth come like that before. She then covered my face with her two feet, her eyes closed, and then lightly, but firmly, pushed my head backward, meaning "get off now".

After some moments of relief and rest for Beth, Faisal said that he wanted to go to bed, as the day had been quite taxing for both of them. "My Adored One, please take me to our room," Beth asked with a begging voice. He took her in His powerful arms and they left for their room -- the master bedroom. I followed them in the hallway. Before entering their room, Beth told me: "Cucky, could you call the university tomorrow morning and tell them that I won't be in? I have no course to give tomorrow anyway. My Master and I will stay here."

"Yes honey, I'll do that," I answered. "I hope you both have a good night."

"Good night, cuckold," Faisal said.

To be continued...

12