Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Beth becomes Abida. Her submission to Faisal deepens.
6.1k words
3.98
46k
22
2

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
191 Followers

Like I mentioned earlier, this is a fiction series involving an upscale white couple leading a cuckold lifestyle with a young Black man. If this is not the kind of subject that you like, please don't read any further.

Several months had passed, during which some noteworthy events happened.

Master Faisal had been successful professionally: He received His Ph.D. with honors and, not long after, He got the vice-president position at my company. It is important to note that He was chosen, after three interviews with the executive board, without any influence on my part. I knew about His high capabilities and potential, and He fared quite well. Master Faisal was now head of our new division and deeply involved in building up and expanding our presence in the Eastern world market. The board was quite impressed by His performance so far. He traveled a lot, Beth accompanying Him as much as she could, as she was missing Him greatly when He was away. So much that she kind of lost some of her sacred fire as a professor/researcher. This was due to happen, I guess, but it concerned me a little as she was renowned internationally in her field of study, which had always made me very proud of her.

On the home front, Master Faisal and Beth were now in total control of our domestic life. They were more than ever in love and living in great communion of thoughts and beliefs. As a matter of fact, Beth was now a muslim. She had met with the imam several times, and later on, with him and Faisal together. I had attended her intimate conversion ceremony which was quite touching. At the university, Beth's colleagues and students, surprised at first, finally got accustomed to her new way of life and her islamic clothing. She was deeply involved in her faith, making every effort to perform her five prayers a day, even at work, where she would close her office door to pray on her mat when needed. Every Friday, Master Faisal and her would not miss the prayer at the mosque, where they would go together, and sometimes chat with the imam.

Our maid Amanda was also getting used to the change in power in the house. Actually, I found that she was rather happy about the new shift in dynamics, given that a young Black muslim man was now running the show. She was still polite and respectful with me but I had noticed that she was lightly contemptuous toward me, aware of my now overt lowly and submissive role. To be scorned by a maid-servant was somewhat humiliating for me, the CEO of a big publishing company and owner of a luxurious house and large estate in a lush L.A. suburb. But it was also rather titillating and arousing, enhancing my submissive frame of mind and my increasing acceptance of our Dom-sub-cuckold ménage à trois.

Another noteworthy evolution in my behavior was that I was now making every effort to be a proactive cuckold and sub, taking any opportunity to respond to, if not to anticipate, the expectations and wishes of my Master and His lover. I would sometimes dare to make proactive cuckold requests for "favors", like preparing and pampering Beth and helping her choose her clothes for various circumstances. This involved mostly adorning her with a great number of expensive bracelets, anklets, feet ornaments, rings for her fingers and toes and large ear rings, in the fashion of oriental women, painting her finger and toe nails and putting just the right amount of subtle perfume on her, including her intimate parts, a whim of Master. It never involved choosing underwear as she was doing without at all times now. Those "favors", when granted, offered me wonderful moments that I cherished, the only ones where I was now able to see Beth nude, along with the few instances where I was permitted to watch the two lovers indulging in sexual plays and to worship them in the ways they liked.

My gratitude toward Master Faisal and Beth for those blessed rewards opened up an unpredicted aspect of my submissive nature that must have been latent in my mind: financial servitude. For instance, Master Faisal had to go to Istanbul for a week or two to open our new branch there. I strongly suggested to Beth that she go with Him, getting an Amex card for her under my account so that they could go shopping and buy whatever they wanted for her. She didn't even thank me, taking this as a granted and normal gesture, showing how her cuckoldress self was blooming. This of course made my submissiveness more concrete than ever. They came back with two extra suitcases filled with islamic clothing for Beth, such as beautifully designed abayas, hijabs and chadors of different colors, expensive jewels, including bracelets and anklets, as well as flat ballet pumps and thong sandals. Finally, the cost of their shopping spree on that trip amounted to nearly $3,000. She was exhibiting her new culture with taste in a very elegant, reserved and demure manner, as Master Faisal was expecting. As a testimony of her love and submission to Him, Beth was now wearing Islamic clothing at all times in public and at work. At home however, she would sometimes dress in a western, more casual, way. Often, she would even go around without any clothes, just to please her Lover and tease her cuckold husband.

On some occasions – much to Beth's despair – Master Faisal would be away on business without her. Those were opportunities for us to meet and talk, as we were doing regularly before the big shift in our life. The main subject we talked about, of course, was our submission to Master Faisal and my cuckoldry. And this proved to be very enlightening and stimulating conversations that contributed to make us more and more involved in our lifestyle.

For instance, a few days ago, Beth and I were outside on the patio in the early evening on a weekday, relaxing after our day of work. After a moment in the pool, she had changed into a beautiful full-length light-fabric white chador showing only her hands and feet, and I was wearing a bathrobe, having taken a shower. Amanda was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"So how was your day, sweetheart?" I asked Beth as a way to test her level of interest for her scholar work.

"Well, it's becoming harder for me to concentrate on my work," she replied. "Master Faisal has received his Ph.D. as well as several of my grad students, so that my duties are less challenging now. But, most importantly, I want to spend as much time as possible with Him. So much that, as the academic year is ending, I thought that it was the right moment to apply for a sabbatical year, which I have done yesterday."

"Oh... That's some news, honey!" I reacted. "Of course, I am aware of your yearning to be with your Man as much as possible, and that's very understandable. That's why I gave Him a special permission to take you with Him on the company business trips, which is not authorized usually. Then, with your sabbatical, you'll have plenty of time. I'm so happy for you, honey!"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to fully enjoying my free time, cucky, you can be sure," Beth commented. "I have other news for you, by the way..."

"Yes? I can't wait to hear that," I said with some apprehension.

"You are well aware of my piety and my strengthening desire to deepen my faith," Beth said with her irresistible candid smile. "After much thought and maturing into that, I told Faisal that I wanted to change my first name, just as He had done for himself. I felt that this would be a testimony and a mark of my communion with Him. He was quite happy to hear that. So we began to explore the matter and came up with a list of appropriate names for a woman, and we finally picked Abida, meaning 'worshiper'. We thought that this was fitting me particularly well. So, just like Faisal had done, I filed an official name change request. So, please, call me by that name as of now, even though it's not official yet."

"Mmmmm... I must commend you on your excellent choice," I reacted. "You are certainly maturing on your spiritual journey. I am proud of you."

Beth (I mean Abida) reacted with a smile, and even endowed me with a gentle kiss on a cheek.

We continued our conversation in a relaxed atmosphere, conductive to confidences and the exploring of our new life. This happened to be quite a rich evening in that regard as I soon found out.

"As you know, my Adored One likes me hairless at all times, so I'll take a day off at work tomorrow to go for my laser treatment follow-up," Abida said. "He also would like me to grow my breasts somewhat. I'm now 32B, and He would like me to be around 36D. So we took an appointment with a plastic surgeon for the end of this week. And He told me that later on, we might consider a lip enhancement procedure; He loves women with pert, pouting lips."

This had the effect of making my diminutive cock grow suddenly. It's funny how thinks happen in life, I thought to myself. Breast augmentation for Beth had been in fact one of my main fantasies for quite some time. But I would have never dared to propose it, knowing well what her reaction would have been. As to the lip enhancement, this had never crossed my mind in any way, but it contributed to maintain my erection alive. I found these perspectives quite kinky and erotic indeed. And now Abida would gladly and readily do it to please her beloved One. When I told her that, Abida laughed lightly, admitting that life indeed reserves surprises and unexpected turns. "My Master is so good to me in all respects and gives me so much pleasure and happiness that I'm ready to do anything He wants in order to please Him," she confided.

Obviously, Abida was developing in her own way a type of reserved and inner sensuality and kinkiness, different from the usual overly apparent slutty and tart types, showing that our Master was a Man of great class despite His young age.

"Should I expect that you'll be paying for this?" Abida asked with a grin on her face, surely aware that this was music to the ears of her now fully broken lowly, subservient cuckold husband.

"Huh... Well... I guess so," did I reply. "You can just continue using the Amex card that I gave you before you left for Istanbul. I'm so glad to see you bloom and evolve in this new yourself, sweetheart. Day after day, you're becoming a more beautiful, new woman. And I am rejoiced to see that. I admit my inability to make this side of you come out, and I am now confident that you found the perfect Man who is able to compensate for my incompetence as a husband."

This demonstration of humility impressed Abida, who felt the need to thank me by contemplating to intercede with Master Faisal on my behalf. "That would please and excite me very much if, from time to time, you were allowed to suck my Adored One's beautiful black cock to prepare Him to penetrate me in both my holes. I'm thinking of those weekend mornings when you bring us our breakfast in bed; that could be a good opportunity then. I think I would come just seeing you making Him ready for me. Mmmmmm! Would you like me to ask this favor to our Master?"

"Well... my dear Beth... sorry, my dear Abida, you know for a fact that I'm not gay! In fact, I find your request quite surprising, if not shocking..." I stammered, unable to hide my repulsion. However, at the same time, my tiny cock was pulsating. Abida extended her hand and felt my lightly bulging crotch. She certainly was endowed with feminine intuition as she immediately noted that this apparent negative reaction was not that definite.

"Wayne, you're sure?" she whispered while gently stroking my erection through my pants. "I am sure that you could do this for your beloved wife, to make her happy, wouldn't you?" Abida added, sensing my reaction to her stroking. "And there would be many more 'rewards' for you, honey... Please, tell me..." she said while unzipping my pants and taking my hard cockette out. "Don't you masturbate more than ever since my Lover Faisal is part of our lives? Tell me, am I wrong?" did she say. "Huhhh, yes, you're right, honey..." I had to admit. "That's ok, I'll make Faisal's cock ready for you as another proof of my love for you, honey," I finally said, surrendering to her request.

"Now that your proxy of a cock is out, you might as well try to make it bigger and harder, sweetheart, although it doesn't compare whatsoever, and will never compare, to my Lover's long and thick black cock," she said in a low but assertive voice. "I want you to masturbate now and cum here, in front of me, while thinking of how you're going to prepare your Master's black scepter for His queen. Do it!" she ordered. This dominating behavior had an immediate effect on my tiny weeny and my mind. I began stroking it, right there, on the patio, in front of Abida.

During that time, my wife spread her legs and began to masturbate through her white chador. She soon was in a lusty mood, her eyes closed. Looking at her increased my excitement, and I was now furiously stroking my erect 3-inch cock. She opened her beautiful green eyes, looked at me, and resumed talking.

"Thank you, wayne, for accepting to make me more and more happy in my relationship with my Adored One. Thank you for accepting to suck His penis and make it hard for me so that He can penetrate me through my pussy and rectum... mmmmmm... that would be such a nice gesture on your part, such a proof of your love for me... mmm..." she said in a moaning voice while keeping masturbating. This had the immediate effect of making my cockette erupt on my pants. For a deviant, kinky sub like me, that was a genuine gift. After cleaning myself, I stood up and went by Abida and kissed her gently on her forefront while she was about to climax herself, now furiously masturbating, her legs wide apart under her chador, almost crying with lust.

Minutes later, we both undressed and went in the pool. While relaxing in the cool water, without any body contact, we kept chatting. "I wanted to tell you, wayne... said Abida I did talk to Faisal about your masturbation, and we agreed that it is somewhat a bad habit on the part of a sub like you. Discussing on what to do, Faisal had three options in mind. I thought that I had to share that with you..." "Yes honey, what are those options," I replied, anxious to know. "We pondered three possible alternatives, honey... physical castration, chemical castration and the use of a stainless steel male chastity device. We left the matter there and decided to get your opinion. I'm sure that you didn't know how kinky our Master is, did you? He is a distinguished and respectful young gentleman, as you know, but also an authoritarian man. I am continuously discovering His kinky side, and He makes explore my own kinky inner self. And it's a wonderful exploration. Now, back to you... I guess that you would choose the chastity device option, am I mistaking?" All this was said with a mischevious smile.

"Yes, you are right," I replied, knowing that I didn't have any other choice than to pick the least destructive option, castration definitely being out of the question. However, the sheer fact that Faisal had contemplated this option was frightening ... what did He have in store for the future, what would happen next?

"Ok then, we'll get you a steel chastity cage with a padlock as soon as possible," Abida concluded "and I will be the key holder. This way, we will be able to control your masturbation habits and increase your desire to obey and serve with carefully chosen occasional 'rewards' involving the removal of the device. For instance, our Master might wish to have you partake in our sex plays, and will find it advisable to milk you regularly. I think that this arrangement will perfectly fit your submissive frame of mind and keep you on your toes."

Having said that, my wife went out of the pool and asked me to dry her body with a large beach towel, which I was delighted to do. For me, that time spent with her and our conversation was like a daydream... or was it a nightmare? Here we were, still married but involved in a three-way D/s lifestyle. This was certainly a major turning point in our lives. And I sensed that there would be more to come.

"Now, I have to take a shower and phone my Adored One and take advantage of the 10-hour time difference," Abida said, holding the towel around her body. "I can't wait to tell Him about our conversation. However, I have one last thing to tell you for now. I would like you openly share with us your every sub cuckold erotic fantasy, every 'favor' that you would like us to do to you, every idea that you have to indulge further in your submissive behavior. You have already been quite proactive on that front up to now. On our part, we will do the same thing, we will let you know what we have in mind, what we would like you to do as our worshipper. This will be an open, transparent triad lifestyle. Do you find this reasonable?" "Yes, it seems quite legitimate and acceptable, Abida," I replied.

***

The house had never been so busy, which was quite different from our usual quiet domestic life. Faisal's father and mother, and two of His sisters had arrived five days earlier. Given that the academic year had ended and her sabbatical year request had been granted, Abida was now free as a bird. It's with obvious pleasure that she entertained her Lover's relatives. And Amanda was kept quite busy preparing the meals, although with the occasional help of Abida, Faisal's mother and... me.

I was unable to stay home during the day however, my work taking most of my time as usual. The same with Faisal who had to attend to His duties as vice-president. And at night, of course, there was no opportunity for me to ask for – and even less to obtain – any cuckold "favors".

But I found those two weeks with these special visitors quite enlightening in several respects. This exposed me to a culture which I was completely unaware of before, which was not always easy. For instance, it was rather tormenting for me to see Abida take a walk in the neighborhood every evening with Faisal's mother and two sisters: three black and one white woman wearing Islamic dresses walking on the street, for all our neighbors to see; they must have been quite puzzled, wondering what was happening to us.

According to what Abida could tell me, the days were spent chatting about women's stuff, such as clothes and makeup. The prayers were not missed, all of them kneeling together, head down, five times a day, observing the islamic precept. And, as one could expect, they also discussed how a muslim woman was to be obedient and faithful to her man. This particular subject was a concern to Faisal's mom and dad since the first time they had met Beth, now Abida. They came to love her, although not approving the fact that their son had a relationship with a married woman. They came to accept the 21 year age gap. But it was impossible for them to accept that their son could live with a married woman. So much that on the last evening before our visitors were to go back home, Faisal's father asked me for a private meeting; he wanted to discuss an "important matter".

We met in my home office, the door closed. "Wayne (I had insisted that we both use our first names, being about the same age), I want to thank you first for the great two weeks that we spent in your home," Amir began on a cordial tone. "This is much appreciated. Abida is such a nice hostess and we love her, and you are a true gentleman."

"This is a great pleasure to have you, your lovely wife and two of your daughters with us, Amir," I replied, reciprocating. "We greatly appreciate Faisal and admire His great qualities. I am very happy that He became the vice-president of our new division. He does a tremendous job. And His family is our family. Whenever you feel like visiting us again, please never hesitate. Our house will always be open for you."

"My wife and I are also very proud of our beloved son," Amir added. "However, something is a great concern for us: the fact that Abida is married. As you surely know, our religion, like yours, forbids adultery. This is unacceptable to us, and I wanted to talk with you in order to straighten this unfortunate situation. The honor of our son and of our family is at stake. I am sure that you can understand our point of view, Wayne."

submind
submind
191 Followers
12