Cuckold's Dilemma: Calvin's View

Story Info
The cuckold's viewpoint.
2.1k words
3.22
33.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckold's dilemma: Calvin's Saturday night

The rush of conflicting emotions threatened to overwhelm Calvin as he sat quietly on the cushioned wooden chair brought into the bedroom just for him. Placed squarely at the end of the bed where his wife of 10 years was riding her lover like a woman possessed. The sights and sounds of their coupling occupying his senses as he watches his wife moving up and down on the rock hard shaft impaling her on every down stroke. Two large hands hold tight on her cheeks as she rides, not wanting to give up their grip on the very same cheeks that Calvin was made to kiss before he and his wife Shawna left their house that night.

Since he was such a good boy, she even let him kiss her perfectly manicured pussy, which she made him shave for her and her lover. While he kissed his wife's pristine pussy, he was reminded that the next time he's this close, he'll be tasting her and Dave's cum. And with a shake her of taut little buns, she wedged his nose tight in her most intimate parts, before pushing him back away, and letting him know what a little pervert he is.

Now he was watching the superior cock of her lover Dave, as he slid deep inside of Shawna, hitting spots that Calvin's "little guy" could never get to. If he thought his CB 3000 cock cage was tight at home, watching her get ready and then kissing her most intimate spots...this was 10 times worse. Every second his little guy wanted to break through the cage, hoping for release. And every second he was denied. Reminded that he won't be getting hard and enjoying Shawna in any way, other than to taste both of them from her freshly cummed in pussy.

Watching her sliding long and slow up and down his superior pole, the cuckold's dilemma both humiliated him and drove him wild with lust. Enough so that after the first time they fucked, with Shawna on her back as Dave buried himself inside her, he literally dribbled through his cage watching her lover's balls tense up and relax as Dave pumped his cum deep inside Calvin's beautiful wife. Without being able to control himself, Calvin found himself crawling toward his wife's outstretched legs, ready to try to lick her to another orgasm. A way to show her he's still useful to her sexually...to try to 'claim' her for himself again.

Hearing her voice while he licked at her freshly fucked slit "that's it cucky, just like that, get all our cum."

He licked and sucked at her beautiful pussy, as he always thought of it, until she found herself humping and gyrating her hips on his face, smearing him in their mixed juices. When she finally came on his face, he felt a wave of accomplishment, confident that he could still make her cum, even without using his "little guy".

'Maybe she'll unlock me tonight. I could show her that I can make her cum the old fashioned way.'

The fleeting thoughts ran through his mind as she closed her legs down to deny him access, before pointing to her lover's cock, and giving the simple command "He needs cleaned too."

Hearing a loud groan shook him out of his trance, looking up again to see those large muscular hands of her lover gripping her ass cheeks, holding her in place hovering a full 6 inches or more off his lap. Calvin thought about how superior her lover was, just because he would have popped out of her well before that. Instead he watches on as Dave hooks his heels in the mattress and begins thrusting up into his beautiful angel of a wife Shawna, from below. Watching the shake and soft ripple of her buns each time Dave's cock reached the peak of its arch. How he wished he could try to do just what Dave is doing. Catching himself mid fantasy as Dave speeds up until his hips hammer against Shawna as he holds her completely still, pounding her from below.

He hears his wife's telltale moans turning higher pitch as she nears an orgasm. The low moans turn to short screams as she absorbs the brunt of his thrusting and her tight slit spreads to take his invader deeper than Calvin will ever feel. He watches the superior cock slam into his beautiful wifey, his balls slapping against her with each shove upward, before she goes completely rigid against him, one long low moan that sounds vaguely like the words "I'm cummmmmming".

Without thinking, he goes to grab for his cock, ready to jerk at the sight. Finding only the plastic prison keeping him from release, and the slick fluid dribbling from his tip, through the end of his cage. The sights and sounds have been too much for Calvin, as he's leaked down onto his chair, just from watching Shawna cum on her lover's cock.

As soon as her orgasm begins to die down, Dave let's her slam down fully onto his shaft, impaling her to extend her orgasm a few more blissful seconds. The velvety tight grip encompassing his entire shaft, leaving him glistening with a ring of frothy juices at his base.

Calvin hears a few words exchanged, knowing her heard her say "love", "cock", "so much bigger" and "cum" while she breathed the words into Dave's ear. He can only assume that she told him how much she loves his cock, and how much bigger it is than his own, and that she wants his cum. He knows he'll be licking her again soon.

'Hopefully it's just her this time' he thinks to himself, not loving the job of cleaning her bull as much as licking her to another orgasm. Part of him blocks out the fact that he's tasting her bull's sperm when he tastes her. When he's cleaning her bull though, there's no way to pretend.

As he's thinking about his next task, he sees Shawna pull up completely off Dave's rod, a full 8 inches of glistening power pulls free from her body, before slapping down on his stomach. Already knowing what he wants, Shawna flips over on her hands and knees, facing her husband, as Dave maneuvers into position between her legs. He can see the exact moment she's penetrated, as her eyes close at the luxurious feeling of his solid inches sliding back 'home' into her body.

Not stopping until his hips push against he backs of her legs, Dave begins pumping long and slow into her body from behind. Both hands on her hips to shove her away as he pulls back, and yank her to him as he slams home. The pert bounce of her cheeks as he hits home each time drive Dave to start thrusting faster. Her grip tight around his entire shaft at the peak of his thrusts drive him to always bottom out inside her, not wanting to ever full leave her body. Her lips cling tight to his cock as she slides up and down the full length, a loud clapping noise each time he thunders home into her body.

Now ready to make her cum again, Dave moves a hand down under her body, pressing on her throbbing nub, wanting to push her over the edge in front of her husband again. Her hand immediately clamps over the top of his with a warning

"Only if you...want to...make me...cum."

The hits of his hips against her breaking up her sentence, making it hard for her to concentrate on anything but the rock hard shaft slamming inside her and the finger pushing down on her pleasure button. The fingertip pushes down hard enough to send shock waves through her. Electric current pushes outward from her center as she begins to shake, Dave having found her magic button that makes her cum almost immediately when he fucks her doggy. The combination of size, the way he uses her, and his fingers on her pushes her over the edge almost instantly, every time.

Just before cumming, Shawna motioned to Calvin, who was close to trancelike watching her breasts bounce and shake under the motion of her lover. The motion of her hand beckoned him over, until they were inches apart, his hand holding hers as she began to orgasm. This time he watched from inches away as involuntarily humped at the air in front of him. Short strokes to match his little guy, still in captivity, as he watched his wife coat her lover's cock in her juices yet again. Her face contorted in the throes of her orgasm, biting softly on her lip, eyes shut as tight as possible as she half moaned, half spoke "I'm cummmmminng" into his ears.

He feels her hand clamping tight on his wrist, the other holding firm in his hand as Dave pounds at her harder through her orgasm. Calvin feels each thrust shake through her body, and he feels the tempo speeding yet again. He hears the slapping of their most intimate parts together, and thinks how amazing it must feel to be inside her right now. Watching her face as her mouth gapes open as if in mid yawn, but with no sound coming out. The pummeling Dave is delivering being harder than Calvin has ever tried to fuck his beautiful wife, knowing he would have cum almost immediately in this position, at that speed.

Calvin hears Dave begin to grunt as he pumps into his wife, knowing that means he's about to cum again...again inside his beloved wife. More grunts and barely intelligible words as Calvin goes back to his trancelike state, watching his beloved Shawna take a pounding he could only dream of delivering. Feeling his hips involuntarily thrusting away at nothing in front of him trying to match Dave's pace before he hears a louder bellow.

A long low groan, almost a growl follows as Dave slows to a stop, before jerking his hips forward in short, cum filled twitches. Shawna's grip tightens again on Calvin's arm as she feels his hot cum splashing against her walls, causing waves of pleasure to hit her again.

Her eyes close as Dave deposits his seed inside her, staying closed for the next 30 seconds as Calvin focuses his sense on her fully.

When Shawna finally opens her eyes, she's slumped with her shoulders on the bed, Calvin still holding one hand as she grips softly on his wrist. Dave jerks and twitches one more time inside her before relaxing and pulling free from her body. Calvin watches as he sees the exact moment he's pulled free...seeing the yearning look on her face, already wanting to feel him again.

He hears the words that are exquisitely humiliating for a man in his situation.

"God honey, he's so good. He's so much bigger, and I feel him so much deeper. He makes me cum soooo much baby."

He watches as his beauty sits back on her haunches momentarily, before rolling onto her back. Her legs flipping up into the air as she lays back in complete relaxation. Her heels come back down on the mattress, spread wide enough for Calvin to see the red puffy slit gaping just barely open, a white creamy drop already forming at her lips.

A simple wiggle of her finger and he's crawling up onto the bed to take his place between her legs, fanning them open to give himself better access.

"Soft honey. I'm soooo sensitive right now." He hears his wife's instructions as he begins lapping away at her, tasting the mix of their juices. The first taste is the salty taste that he knows is mostly that of Dave, but he continues anyway, content to be the best cuckolded hubby he can be.

For her part, Shawna lays back and enjoys the sensation of her obedient cucky licking tenderly at her, lapping up both hers and her lover's cum. He feels the bed shift as he continues licking. Hearing Dave walk past the end of the bed and into the master bathroom, he hopes this means he'll have more time to devote to licking his lovely wife, and only her.

As he laps gently at her pussy, enjoying the tender moment alone with her, he hears her voice

"As soon as you're done there, you need to go to one of the spare bedrooms. I'll be staying in here with Dave."

It's partly crushing, yet oddly exciting. 'All part of being a cuck' he thinks, as he plans on grabbing the next room up the hall from this one, so he can hear them if they decide to have more fun tonight or in the morning. Knowing how Dave is, Calvin is almost sure he'll hear them again the morning.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another liaison between two closet gays with the hot wife a mere afterthought. If I could award minus stars I absolutely would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She insisted cheating is cheating, but...

My wife found my links to cheating wife and cuckold photos and stories on my computer. She was upset with me and insisted cheating was cheating and has no place in a proper relationship. However, I know she enjoys flirting with a friend of mine and occasionally with other men she has known. She likes the attention.

For weeks she continued to ask me about what she found on my computer. In addition to her objections she noticed and teased me about the fact that I get very tuned on while she talks with me about all the things she has seen on my computer.

She continued to object to the cheating aspect of it all. But, I started to notice she had been checking out my computer more often. I could tell by leaving my link history uncleared and when I came back things are often out of order. A few times she left open her own finds about cheating wives and even some cuckold stories and videos, including one with the wife taking a lesbian lover.

A few weeks later, I believe I discovered proof my wife had actually cheated on me with a friend of ours. We had planned dinner with him at our home when I got called away for work, which now I am sure she had pre-arranged. When I arrived home much later that night, she had "accidentally" left her panties in the living room for me to discover after I got home late. I also found a wetness in our bed when I joined her already sleeping. I think they know that I know. I got angry at first, then curious, and now I am constantly aroused by it, it’s the mental vision of her with him and the mystery and secrecy of not knowing it all. Lately, I have to work to avoid becoming hard when we are all together. They are becoming a little more obvious about it now, more openly flirting. I know, or at least I think I'm sure, she is becoming a secret sexual partner for him.

She also became increasingly close to a woman who is an open lesbian and a professor at a local private college. Her friend is an aggressive flirt with her, even or especially in front of me, like the professor is showing off her influences she is having on my wife. They have spent several evenings out very late drinking wine and attending the theater staying out as late as three and four in the morning.

Even with all that going on, she still insisted that cheating is cheating.

Our relationship started out very honestly. I told her everything about my past. She also knows that all my previous girlfriends and my first wife cheated on me and relatively openly. She asked me to be very specific. So I told her every detail of my cheating girlfriends and wife, a very hot large-breasted redhead, who was very openly seen with other men in bars and at private house parties with a tall, well built African American man who was a bass player in a very popular local jazz band. My wife wanted to know more and more about them and their cheating. She insists on me telling her all the details of how they accomplished their escapades. Every detail, including how I felt about it, which I think is obvious considering how turned on I get relating it all.

A few weeks ago while we were in a very nice restaurant at the bar when she asked me about my “cheating former girlfriends and cheating ex wife.” The bartender, a woman, was standing close enough that she could hear everything my wife said to me. Her conversation with me went into very intimate details I had related to her. Details that I had told her thinking no one else would ever hear. I tried to answer her questions very quietly but I noticed the bartender looking over the top of her glasses and stayed close enough to hear our discussions. Eventually my wife asked me if I would answer a question for her, mind you with the bartender still ever so close to hear her ask me. Finally she asked if I ever wondered if she was cheating too with any other men, or any of my friends, or even with that professor lesbian friend of hers.

I was shocked. I emphatically answered no. She then asked if I wanted her to be like them, and cheat too. I couldn't speak for about a minute. I was stunned.

The bartender had by now stopped any pretense of pretending not to listen and looked right at me leaned into the bar top waiting for me to answer. My wife just stared at me waiting for an answer. I was only saved by the fact that we were called to our table.

The bartender continued to stare at me and my wife leaned in close to hand her a tip. I don’t think they noticed that I saw their hands touch, then held each others hands for a moment looking into each others eyes. Then I saw my wife give the bartender her business card as they both smiled longingly at each other.

We do have sex often, but I can not get these images and notions out of my head. I think I need to let her take her time before letting me in on her secret life. Am I doing the right thing?

So to make a long story short our conversations have been deeper and more open in the last few months. I finally admitted I was wondering if she had ever been with anyone else while we were together. She wanted to know why I was wondering and what exactly I had been imagining. And finally if it a aroused me to think about it. She told me she was really interested in my feelings on this. Then at the end of our conversation she told me I must be a real life cuckold, that said without her admitting that she was having sex with anyone.

I was shocked at first she said this. It scared me a bit, to tell the truth. Our conversation ended pleasantly enough and with a nice little comforting kiss. She said she was happy that it was now complete out in the open. I was still a little unsettled. But finally a few nights later...


My wife said to me, "Don’t be nervous. My love for you is unconditional. I know you can’t help it. You are who you are. So if you believe being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. Your declaration will be the ultimate act of liberation. I promise to enable your every need. I’ll honor and support your proclamation as a symbol of commitment to our relationship and my love for you will blossom exponentially and our love life will expand in ways you can’t begin to imagine." -FH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

What a crap!

1* for this poor and ugly tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea BUT

There are couples out there that live like this...I wish them well NOT. I think this is a good story.. For some people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another

Another load of crap.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Couple of solutions, if your sexual desire push you into turning into a man like Calvin:

• MAJOR councilling

• Celibacy (which, yes, means not been married at all)

• Suicide

If being humiliated is sexual gratifying to you, fuck, it's your life, man. But, eventually, you'll get old, and, when you look back at how you live your life, letting your depravity dictated it... Yep, that realization is gonna be sad - worst than death, actually.

Seek help. Go to the gym. Talk some shit with women that aren't sizequeens. Pick the right one FOR YOU, which mean the one that wants to be with you, 'cause she respects you... Live a good life.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
This is almost the perfect cuck story.

You catch the act itself, as you say , it’s his view point. But the story is incomplete, at least to me. WHY/HOW did he become a cuck? What was his view as he was lead into this life? Or perhaps he was just born that way? But we don’t know. You don’t explain.

I HATE this type of shit, but you write it up well, so 4-stars from me, especially because it’s a “flash” story, as much as I disike it. I didn’t like “The Red Badge of Courage” either in high school, but I realize it was well written (not that I’m equating the two).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why in any cuck story do they not tell it like it is ? A cuck has very very feel psychological problem that in the stories the wife capitalize on but in real life I would hope that the wife would see it and force hubby to counciling. To me it’s a major mental problem to want to be abused and humiliated like that and to want someone your supposed to love fuck others for satisfaction. The other one weather it be male or female that’s fucking others while abusing their spouse also needs help. For story sake being fictional than it’s fine . Fantasy is great for couples

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why let his cock be caged by his wife even if he can't stop his wife fucking her lover as it it is plastic a pair of wire cutters would easily remove it, but I guess he is a silly cuckold whimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this story, as a woman. Everyone is different and the other commenters just have different taste.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
My Wife and My Best Friend My wife is seduced by my bigger, better, best friend.in Loving Wives
Your Inevitable Cuckolding You and your wife relent to a taboo fantasy, and love it.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories