Cuckoo Calling

Story Info
Couples dream becomes a nightmare.
6.4k words
3.9
21.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A misunderstood group gathered under the protection of the forest. Shaken from being chased away by the townspeople who didn't understand them or their customs. A simple nomadic style tribe branded as witches and heathens by the ignorant masses.

Gathered around they looked at the groups elder for guidance.

"So they have cast us aside. So be it." The leader stated. "Well we came in peace and they repay us like this."

He looked intently at the faces of his followers, now few in number "Well if our kind is to survive we need to find a way to live and breed, our numbers are few."

As they pondered the problem the old witch approached him "We will become like the cuckoo."

"What?" The leader replied.

"We will plant our seeds into the towns women they will raise our children for us and then with this calling spell, they will return to us when they are fully grown."

The leader nodded his approval the perfect revenge he thought.

"I will select the most virile males for the task, then enhance his capabilities with my fertility spell."

"Go on then what? How do they get a mate?" The leader asked.

"Oh that part is easy, by force if necessary but I feel a needy woman will succumb willingly if enough persuasion is applied." She laughed as she waved her wand in the air.

"Every eighteen years the cuckoo's will return via this spell to seed the next generation." She waved the wand again, the air crackled like lightning the deed was done.

From that point on every eighteen years a random town reported the odd disappearance of a young eighteen year old male.

Zara Carter sat forlornly staring at the indicator on the pregnancy test kit and sighed. Another months planning gone with expensive medical treatments and still nothing. Shaken from her funk by her husband knocking on the door "Are you alright love? You have been in there ages."

"No I'm not alright Alan all our friends have their families but we are getting nowhere." She sobbed as she unlocked the door to the bathroom.

"Come here love." He said putting his arms around her to comfort her she sobbed into his shoulder making his shirt wet.

"We just have to be patient." He softly said.

"Oh Alan that treatment we had has emptied our account and we can't afford another go."

"Its ok love we will keep trying it will happen for us I know it will." Alan was doing his best to cheer her up but it was getting harder with every passing month. He sensed that there will be another blazing row about it when he came home from work and it wasn't the right time to confess that he had an extremely low sperm count problem.

After Zara had calmed herself down and her husband had left, she checked their bank accounts. The hard facts stared her in the face they really didn't have anything left for another round of treatment.

Depressed she headed out for a walk. Zara walked aimlessly and soon found a bench overlooking the sea. As she sat with her head in her hands an old woman approached her.

"What irks you child?" She asked with a look of concern etched on her wrinkled face.

Zara looked up from her day dream brushing her ginger hair out of her face as her eyes focused on the kindly old lady in front of her.

"I'm Ok thank-you." Zara replied unconvincingly.

"Tell me child I can help you." The old lady encouraged.

Not really wanting to tell this old stranger their fertility problems in her distressed state Zara unexpectedly ended up blurting it out surprising herself.

"Now child I can help you if you wish me to"

Zara's mind whirled 'there is no way on earth this kindly stranger could help. If the finest medical treatment money can buy doesn't work there is nothing this old lady can do'. She replied "No I don't think you can, but thanks for your concern."

The old lady pressed some dried flowers into her hand "Bless you child if you change your mind come and find me I can help you." And then she departed leaving the pretty redhead confused on the bench.

All the way home she mused upon her encounter with the strange old lady. Arriving at her house she realised she still had the flowers in her hand. Gazing at them she thought they were oddly attractive and popped them into a vase. For some bizarre reason the only place they would fit was her bedroom dresser.

A couple of days had passed and life for Zara and Alan had returned to somewhat normal. Late one evening Zara got out her charts and looked over the data regarding her cycle. Alan looked over at his wife and said the words he wished he hadn't as soon as he had said them "Give it a break poppet, all this pressure isn't helping."

"Give it a break!" She yelled "Give it a break I'm thirty one Alan I haven't got time to give it a break."

"I meant." Not letting him finish.

"My damn body clock is ticking faster and faster and you want to give it a break, well fuck you!" She wailed and stormed out of the room. Slam went the bathroom door followed by a click of the lock.

'Oh god here we go again' he thought and resigned himself to another round of the silent treatment.

The atmosphere remained frosty in the Carter's home and really wasn't helped any by Alan telling his wife that at some point in the next month he had to go on a ten day course in Scotland. Knowing how the treatments had dented their finances Zara begrudgingly admitted Alan had no choice but to comply with his firms wishes.

Later in the week the tension had mellowed Alan sat reading in bed dropping his book he looked at his pretty wife as she readied herself for bed. Her long ginger hair and blue eyes truly made her beautiful, her slim body clad in black underwear had an immediate effect on him and his cock started to harden.

He was disappointed as she turned off the light he wanted to admire her form some more. Alan cuddled up to her as soon as she was in bed. Kissing her gently on the shoulder he wrapped his arms around her. Zara gasped as he found her nipples the buds hardened at his touch. She felt his erect cock prod her in the back and twisted around so she faced him.

As they rolled together Zara parted her legs Alan slipped into position and entered her with practised ease. Rocking into her with a steady rhythm Zara knew Alan would come quickly but satisfaction wasn't her concern all she wanted was his cum and for it to do its job.

She was right it didn't take too long before his strokes began to get ragged. Locking her legs tight around him drawing him as deep as she could. She felt the warm spurt as Alan groaned above her in the dark. They said nothing as they rolled apart and soon Alan was fast asleep.

That was the pattern of their life for the next month bickering followed my more unrewarding sex. On one occasion Alan asked about the strange vase of dried flowers. Zara relayed the tale of the old woman.

"What how the hell could she help us?" He said astonished.

"No idea but I'm getting to the stage where I think I might try anything."

"No Zara It's all poppycock the woman is clearly a charlatan preying on desperate people."

"But Alan what do we have to lose, after all the expensive medical science didn't do anything." She retorted.

"We will carry on as we are Zara that's final, oh and by the way I leave for Scotland on Sunday."

Zara lay awake for a while that night 'could she help where science had failed, and how' desperation clouding her mind she decided to find out.

As another pregnancy test went into the bin Zara determined once and for all she was going to seek the old woman's help. Alan packed his case for the Scotland trip as Zara made him some sandwiches to take with him. "Now be good while I'm gone and don't do anything stupid do you hear me." Alan said sternly.

Knowing what he was referring to Zara replied "Not much cop trying anything with you away is it numpty."

Alan laughed "No you have a point there. Blimey is that the time I'd better get going." They kissed good bye as they parted.

Later on Zara looked at the flowers grabbed her jacket and headed for the seat overlooking the sea. As she sat staring at the waves rippling against the rocks Zara heard "Child I knew you would come back, do ye need thy help?"

"We need someone's help but I don't know how you can help the best doctor's didn't help us." Zara stammered.

"Trust me child, take this pendant wear it always." The old lady passed a ruby red stone carved into a bird attached to a gold coloured chain "Do you still have the flowers?" Zara nodded.

The old lady smiled. "Good put some water into the vase when you get home then come back and bring it to me here on Tuesday."

Zara mulled over the bizarre instructions as she placed the pendant over her neck. That done the old lady slipped away once again leaving Zara alone with her thoughts.

Out of sight the old woman raised her wand "Wherever you may be, it is the time for the cuckoo to flee. Rain or shine return here to me." She swept her wand down the air crackled the calling spell was sent.

'Alan's right this is silly' she muttered but still found herself watering the dried flowers. Her thoughts interrupted by the telephone. She was relieved to hear Alan's voice and that he was safely in Scotland.

Later as she undressed she remembered the old lady had said to keep wearing it so she left the pendant on and turned out the light. Soon Zara was fast asleep and was unaware of the flowers slightly glowing in the dark. The pendant also started to glow casting a strange dull red light in the darkened room.

Zara felt the bed sag and someone kiss her full on the lips "Alan oh Alan." She moaned she felt searching hands knead her small pert breasts the nipples hardening instantly. The wandering hands moved down her body travelling over her flat tummy and brushing her ginger thatch. A gasp emitted from her lips as the hand found her clit. As her legs parted somewhere in the back of her sleepy mind she remembered Alan's in Scotland! Instantly she waved her hands about trying to get the invader away from her hitting nothing. She sat bolt upright in bed and turned on the light no one insight, her room was empty it was nothing more than a dream.

The next night the erotic dream returned the roving hand's playing her senses like a violin. Zara tossed and turned as her body craved the sensual caresses. Her back arched she felt the fingers entwine in her ginger bush and then torment her soaking wet pussy. Her breath coming in short sharp gasps as the fingers stroked the sensitive flesh. Again she snapped awake her body covered in a sheen of sweat her pulse racing. She gathered her senses flicked on the light 5-30am she hadn't had wet dreams like this since she was a teenager.

Drinking her coffee later that morning Zara reflected on the dreams and put it down to a combination of frustration and missing Alan. Flicking through the TV stations brought no relief to the boredom, daytime television an endless round of chat shows and old repeats. The news channels were no better reports of Middle Eastern unrest, European politics and the one item that was to have a bearing on her life, not that she was aware of it an eighteen year old lad had gone missing from a town in Wales.

Later that day Zara found herself vase in hand sitting on the old bench. Unseen behind her the old woman stood talking quietly with a man "Is that her?" He asked looking at the slim red haired woman sat on the bench. The old lady nodded "And you are sure she's ready."

Again she just nodded "Good you have chosen wisely as always." He added as he slipped back out of sight.

The old lady walked up to Zara "Child did you bring my flowers?"

Automatically Zara lifted the vase and handed them to the smiling old lady. "Good you have taken good care of them." Pausing "Thy still want my help child?" Zara didn't realise the implications of the answer she was about to give.

She looked up at the kindly old lady smiling at her and said softly "Yes." Again the pendant started to glow unnoticed in the daylight. The old lady removed the flowers from the vase and handed it back to Zara nodding to her she said "Drink it."

Zara raised it to her lips then checked herself "But it's stagnant water!"

"No child it is an old medicine it will help you sort your problem trust me." She implored.

What the hell can't be any worse than all those pills I've swallowed one part of her brain told her as she brought the vase to her lips again. Against her better judgement she started to drink the water strangely it tasted sweet like a thin honey.

"Very good child is it all gone?"

Zara nodded and handed the empty vase back to the old woman. The old woman nodded "Your dreams will come true child." She said then slowly walked away.

That was really weird Zara thought to herself as she walked home unaware she was being followed. The old woman's companion kept Zara in sight smiling as she reached her house. It would be time for the potion to do its job soon and he had to be ready.

Zara yawned and felt the need to lie down and as she reached her bedroom she suddenly felt dizzy and very tired and as she tried to focus her eyes she fell back onto the bed and passed out.

"Witch how long have we got?" the man asked as he prepared to break in to her house

"Plenty she will be out for a long time, lay her onto her bed and get the others while I prepare her for the ceremony."

With a mortar and pestle the old woman ground the flowers into powder added a little water to make an odd coloured paste. She looked at the sleeping woman "What you so desire will soon be yours my child." She whispered.

Rifling through her jacket pockets she found Zara's purse and keys looking through the documents she smiled 'excellent I know her name now' The old woman was pleased taking note of her name she returned the purse back to the pocket she found it.

Her accomplice arrived back "They are on their way." He stated.

"Good you know what to do." He nodded and left the bedroom.

The old witch gently pulled at the bottom of Zara's blouse exposing her flat tummy, taking the paste she massaged it into her soft skin "What Zara desires we will provide." She spoke softly as the paste was absorbed by the milky white skin.

Working methodically she carefully removed the clothing from the knocked out woman. Admiring her slim figure she smiled approvingly as she took off the bra to expose her pert 34b breasts. Carefully she removed Zara's panties leaving her naked and vulnerable on her own bed.

Gently she took hold of her wrists and tied them to the headboard. Standing back she smiled taking some candles from her cloak she placed them around the room. Lighting them the air soon filled with a musty incense it was time.

She heard her companion return "The cuckoo's have returned to do their duty." He said as they entered the room

She turned to see three men standing before her staring zombie like their eyes fixated staring into space.

"Welcome cuckoo's, it is time for the deed to be done." The witch waved her wand the three instantly snapped out of their trance like state and listened intently to the old witch's instructions.

"This is your sole purpose in life, to seed, to seed." They nodded.

"The power invested in me by your ancient elders dictate, the sacred ceremony is performed exactly as laid down by our forefathers." Again they dimly nodded.

Turning to the oldest cuckoo "You have done this before you will lead the way." Pointing to the next in line "Remember the last time do exactly the same." Finally she spoke to the youngest "You must do exactly as you are told follow their lead and my instructions."

Zara fast out on her bed started to dream she felt herself calmly drifting along on a raft, under the witches spell and breathing in the intoxicating incense she wasn't going to remember anything that was happening to her.

The erotic dreams she had been having had begun again the unseen hands starting their work playing with her senses. As she started to twist her body about on the bed the old witch confident now she was totally out of it released the ties on her hands.

Zara's hand slowly stroked down her body. The witch watched as Zara started to play with her clit her legs parting to give a clear view of her moist slit. The witch gave a signal and the cuckoo's removed their clothing.

She waved her wand and spoke. "Now you will begin your task." Pausing "A potent dose is required to give what is so desired." The room darkened the air cracked.

"To store a load to behold and to give us another son you must only cum when twice is done." Another wave of the wand was followed by a blinding flash. The eldest cuckoo's cock rose instantly to its full eight inches. The witch bent down and patted Zara's tummy "Soon my child your dreams will come true."

Zara twisted at the touch she felt a strange warmth flow through her lower body and centre deep in her stomach. Her mind was wandering again she felt she was floating in a calm pool all she craved was the tormenting hands that were driving her senses crazy.

The witch nodded and the eldest cuckoo Mathew stepped forward in a trance he grabbed Zara's ankles and pulled her down the bed. Zara gasped as the hands forced her legs apart she looked up and saw nothing but stars in the sky. A moan escaped from her as the first contact of the large penis head spread pre-cum up and down her tight slit.

He found his mark and slowly pushed his cock part way into her tight pussy. The velvet tunnel gripped him tightly as he pushed further into her, finally he rested balls deep then began the ancient dance. Zara's drugged and spell bound senses could not work out weather if this was a dream or reality her eyes saw nothing but her pussy was telling her a different story.

Even in her out of it state Zara felt the bulbous head stretching her cunt as it pumped in and out of her pussy causing her to moan in pleasure and she humped her hips back at him as primal desires over took her.

Picking up the pace he pummelled her hard until he felt his balls starting to churn he knew what he must do. Following his programmed instincts he quickly withdrew his throbbing prick from her clinging pussy and gripped the base tightly stopping his cum from flowing. Zara let out a groan of frustration as her impending orgasm was also stopped in its tracks.

"Excellent." The old witch cooed "Now your turn, do exactly the same." She instructed the next cuckoo.

At thirty six Kevin the second cuckoo suddenly had a flash back in his mind, the sensation of having done this before, an image of a blonde girl with a strange accent floated into his thoughts. His prick twitched at the memory the pre cum coating the head of his cock as he slowly lined it up to the glistening pussy on offer. He sank it into the warm depths of the red haired girl lying helpless on the bed.

Zara emitted a loud shriek as the long fat cock buried itself into her deep into her pussy, her mind was racing still unable to decide if it was a dream or not. Her eyes bulged wide as the girth stretched her tight pussy even further. Straining her eyes searching to see anything while her body responded to being used her slim hips slowly thrusting back at the invading cock.

Surly a dream can't be this vivid she started to reason as the feelings of orgasm started again. The steady pumping was having an effect Kevin found his cock travelling much smoother into her now as her pussy juiced up.

Zara was gasping her skin flushing red around her throat as blood coursed through her as her excitement built. She could feel the large cock speeding up "Ooh keep going love, ooh nearly there oh."

Kevin ploughed his cock faster and faster into Zara quickly bringing himself to the point of no return her tight pussy coating his cock in her juices. Zara quivered about to orgasm as Kevin, just as Mathew had done pulled out before coming.

12