Cuckoo: Requiem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dispatch this is Welles. We have an abandoned vehicle on 235, belonging to a miss Jessica Handlin. Parents report Jessica didn't make it home. We may have a possible missing persons. Put in a request for a CSI unit in Brooksville, hopefully we can get them out here in the morning."

"Isn't that jumping the gun sheriff? Don't we have to wait 24 hours or something?"

"Something about this stinks. Besides, by the time a forensics team gets here, it will have been 24 hours."

"I guess that's true, I'll put in the call. Should I get the other cars out?"

"Not just yet. I can handle this on my own, and if we pull Byers away from his wrestling he'll be pissy for the rest of the week."

"Ain't that the truth. Alright, stay sharp out there sheriff."

...

Shelley awoke to the sound of moaning. Groggily she looked around the barn. To her right she saw a girl a few years younger than she was. Shelley had seen her around town and knew she had graduated high school last year, but she didn't know her name. The girl was lying naked on the floor of the barn with her eyes closed. Her belly was distended, sticking out about a foot from her ribs. Between her legs was a pile of giant eggs. They were a dark green color, and each one looked about the size of two fists. Shelley looked down at her own stomach, which had actually torn free of her dress. She had a random moment of sadness about losing the dress, she had bought it just last week, and Ian had loved how it looked on her.

Looking at her swollen belly poking out of her dress brought the memories crashing back. Waking up in the barn next to Jessica. Him fucking Jessica right in front of her, breaking her down as she watched. Then it had been her turn. He had lifted up her skirt and taken her against the wall of the barn. His kiss had been electric, driving her mad with lust, and she had wrapped her legs around his hips and rutted against him as he pressed her into the wall. She remembered sitting on the floor in a daze, and then being shocked by furious sensation, her belly swelling out as she watched. She had even felt her skin stretching over her belly as whatever was in her gestated. The stimulation from her growth had been overwhelmingly powerful, and she had lost herself in the increasingly intense waves. She had even fingered herself furiously and managed to bring herself to orgasm once. It seemed as if the growth had stopped for now, and her orgasm had left her relatively clear headed.

She looked to her right and saw Jessica, who looked just as pregnant as her. Jessica was the one that was moaning, and Shelley could hear her panting between her moans. Green fluid was leaking out of from between Jess' legs. As Shelley watched, Jessica started blowing air out of her cheeks, crying rhythmically. Then Jess planted her feet on the ground and pressed down. Her hips, even weighed down by her enormous belly, actually rose into the air. Her face crunched up and she let out a huge cry. "OOOOhhhhhShhhiiiiAAAhhhh!!!"

Looking through the arch of her leg, Shelley saw the tip of one of the eggs slowly come out of Jessica as she pushed with all her strength. Jessica was frozen, every muscle locked, as the egg left her body. After a minute, the egg plopped to the floor of the barn, and Jessica collapsed, totally spent. She took a few deep breaths, and then seemed to lapse into unconsciousness.

Shelley was freaking out. I HAVE to get out of here. Slowly she pushed herself up and got to her feet. Her legs were cramped and sore from disuse, but she managed to get to upright. She stood still for a minute, letting herself get used to her new center of gravity, and she took a few wobbly steps. Getting her legs working again, she started to move toward the door of the barn. Her massive belly forced her to waddle in a slight squat, with her legs spread wide. Progress was glacially slow, but she was getting there.

Suddenly Shelley felt her arousal returning, but it was different than the sudden bursts of pleasure that accompanied her earlier growth. This was a gradual building, and she felt like butterflies were tickling the inside of her stomach. Then Shelley felt a sharper pleasure lower in her belly, too fast for her to even react. Warmth spread over her thighs, and when she looked down, green fluid was soaking the front of her torn dress.

Oh god, that was my water breaking, I'm going into labor.

Then the butterflies turned into an almost painful tingling that spread through her whole lower half. She felt her arousal deepening, and along with it, a pressure was growing in her abdomen. Shelley took a few waddling steps, then bent over and put her hands on her knees. She was taking deep gasping breaths. She desperately tried to keep her muscles from clenching as she kept waddling toward the door, trying to ignore the imperatives her body was sending her. She knew if she gave in, started obeying her body and pushing, she was never going to escape.

She honestly couldn't tell if her will broke or if her body just stopped listening to her entirely, but all of a sudden all the muscles in her stomach clenched. She cried out, a mirror of the cry that had awoken her. As she pushed, the stimulation reached a new plateau, dancing on the edge of an orgasm. After her muscles unclenched, she felt one of the eggs sitting in her birth canal. The pressure of the egg filling the space between her legs ratcheted up her arousal to a new level, and the urge to push quickly returned. Shelley knew the battle against her body was lost, and gave in. She started to breath rapidly, mimicking Jess's panting from a few moments earlier. Then, hands still on her knees, she squatted down even more, spread her legs, and bore down with all her strength. As she pushed there was no pain, just an incredible orgasm that shot out from the rim of her pussy lips, traveled along her skin and back up her canal. It went racing through her from head to toe like liquid honey coupled with a low heat. Shelley moaned long and loud as the pleasure of the birthing raced through her. She felt her opening stretch as she slowly pushed out the egg. Every nerve ending in her pussy lips tingled as the surface of the egg brushed against them on its way out of her body. After her first contraction, the egg was only half way out. She couldn't see it over her huge belly, but she could feel her lips stretched around it. The pressure in her abdomen did not abate, she took a few gasping breaths, breathed in and out rapidly, and then pushed again. She squatted low, hands on her knees, haunches almost to the ground. As she pushed, a second orgasm, almost as strong as the first, raced through her, and she whimpered and moaned as she bore down as hard as she could. She felt her opening distend around the maximum width of the egg, and then she felt it slid past her pussy lips as it plopped to the ground. Shelley fell to her knees, utterly spent. She laid back in the hay, drifting into a doze as her body recovered. At the edge of her consciousness, she heard the girl to her left beginning to moan as another contraction seized her body.

...

Cuckoo was pleased. The resource hunt was going well. He had two more females in the bed of their own vehicle and was heading back to the nest. The first few females he had taken had no doubt gone into labor by now. With any luck, repairs to his ship could proceed rapidly from here.

His proximity sensor gave him a few seconds warning, enough to kick himself through the front windshield of the vehicle before the coil gun shot punched a hole through the passenger door and blew the other clean off. He was hoping it would take the Alliance ship longer to find him, but this was not turning out to be his lucky day. He tumbled into a forward roll on the road, drawing his needler and activating his suit's disruption field. He came up smoothly in a run, making a gentle curve back to the truck, the only cover available. He hid behind the truck bed; the truck itself offered no material cover, but he knew the alliance warrior would be loathe to kill the females he had captured. Given a moment's respite, he scanned the general direction the shot had come from. Once again the alliance warrior had laid his trap well, he was using a stealth field. This did have a disadvantage though, it required him to be stationary. There were a few hills to the side of the road that were likely candidates. Setting his needler to wide dispersal, explosive needles, he rolled directly under the truck and sprayed the surrounding countryside in a 180 degree arc. Explosions kicked dirt high into the air as the hillocks were reduced to piles of loose dirt and craters littered the landscape.

All at once Cuckoo began to get nauseous and lightheaded. He felt like he was moving in slow motion, through water. He's using sonics, clever. Sonics would be non-lethal to him and his hostages, but once he was rendered unconscious his opponent could destroy him at his leisure. Cuckoo wasn't about to let that happen. Fighting the deepening lassitude, he pulled out a seeker drone, his last one, and set it to home in on the source of the sonics. It rolled out from under the car and hatched from the essence pod. The drone looked like an enormous wasp, about the size of a sparrow. It shook off the remaining fragments of the essence pod that housed it, and took to the air, flying to Cuckoo's right. The sonics stopped, and there was the crack of a coil gunshot in the direction the drone had flown. Cuckoo stood up in time to see the drone explode in midair.

However, he didn't need the drone to reach its destination. Using the crack of the coil gun as a reference, he aimed farther to the right this time and let loose another salvo from his needler. Dirt and stone was once again blasted into the air as explosions peppered the countryside.

Then all was silent. Cuckoo crouched low, waiting. He could not see his enemy, he was either dead or driven off. Unfortunately, he was also out of ammo and, based on the amount of blood coming out of his ears, he was injured. He would return to the nest to heal and resupply, and hopefully finish his enemy once and for all. Climbing back into the ruined cab of the vehicle, he drove towards the nest, the wind blowing in his face through the missing windshield.

12