Cuckoo: Requiem Pt. 04

Story Info
Cuckoo and his opponent have their final battle.
6k words
4.33
5.8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
testudo
testudo
134 Followers

Rose was silent, staring straight ahead, as the sheriff drove them to the house where she hoped, she knew, the first son's nest would be. For the hundredth time, Rose wondered what she was doing here. She wasn't a soldier, she was a pilot. Give her a screen with lines and probabilities and equations, when it was just her mind and her enemy's locked in a duel of mutual prediction, and she was at home. It was like the childhood games she was so good at, that she found out later were designed to prepare her people for war, but infinitely more stimulating and exciting, but this...

She remembered the smells the best, the sickening sweet and spicy smell of the drone as it exploded. The smell of burnt earth as the hierarchy scout's explosive needles detonated around her. The smell of her own blood as she was torn open... She took a deep breath, trying to keep the panic that was coiled deep in her gut from spreading.

"You ok?"

She looked over at the sheriff, driving her vehicle towards its destination. She still couldn't believe they didn't have automated cars on this planet, and appreciated the sheriff's ability to deal with what must be a constant inconvenience. She was also a little scared of how fast they were going, but the sheriff handled the sudden curves that came rushing out of the dark with practiced expertise. She studied the native woman's pale face. She had a strong jawline that ended in a rounded chin, and a long, narrow nose. Studying her kindled just a tiny knot of feeling in her chest, she shifted just a little, trying to get comfortable and quash it, but managed to make her wound twinge the slightest bit, and she gave a wince. Still, the medical gel had done its work, and she would be fully healed by the time they arrived, she would be able to do what she needed to do. "Yes, I'm fine." The sheriff nodded. She didn't look scared at all, just determined. The muscles under that jaw flexed occasionally, and the nostrils on that long nose flared. Rose drew on that anger, her impromptu partner's determination to protect her people, to steady herself. She had to be strong, she had to kill the abomination that had found this world before it could lead its family here, and consume it as they had so many others.

Suddenly the dark outline of a native dwelling loomed ahead, and Rose felt herself gently pulled forward as the car slowed smoothly to a halt.

"We're here." Rose nodded, studying the building ahead, and the one off to the right that was the same size. In one of those buildings was his nest, with the women he had taken. She thought about the reports she had read, about what the first son had done to them. Their minds taken from them, their bodies hijacked to his needs, hideously warped and distorted... Rose shook her head to clear it. She wasn't going to let it stand. No woman deserved to have that done to them, to be used that way. Rose was going to go in there and kill that monster, no matter what it took.

As Rose prepared herself, She looked to the sheriff, into her huge exotic brown eyes, and a totally irrational impulse seized her. She couldn't let this woman come with her, she couldn't let her be exposed to the first son. She couldn't let him hurt her, kill her, use her... Rose ran her tongue over her lips. It made perfect sense really, this wasn't her fight. It was Rose's job to kill the first son, her duty to protect this poor innocent native from a threat beyond her world and her knowledge. But how... ah it would be easy. "Katherine." The sheriff.... Katherine raised her eyebrows inquisitively, and Rose used the distraction to fiddle with her suit's controls. It was an easy matter to compromise all the car's door locks, locking and fusing all but her own. "I'm sorry." she got out of the car in one smooth motion, slammed the door behind her, and fused that lock as well.

The sheriff started banging on the window screaming in fury, but she looked... scared? For the first time she looked scared "No Rose no!" The use of her nickname made her jump a little. That was what Rhom called her. The sheriff stopped banging and pressed her open hand to the window "We will beat him together Rose!"

Rose paused for a minute, struck by indecision, but when she looked at those brown eyes again she knew she was doing the right thing. "No Katherine. I need to protect you. I will beat him alone."

With that she turned away and started towards the house, ignoring the bangs on the window until distance swallowed them.

Cuckoo was quite satisfied with his progress. The first mate/prey he had fertilized had completed her labor, and had produced an excellent yield of essence. The fertility of this planet's natives really was excellent. This initial crop had been enough to get the mineral extractor operational. The second pair of mate/preys he had taken were no doubt finishing up their own birthing cycle, which would provide all the catalyst needed to let the extractor complete its work. Finally, the mother and daughter pair he had recently seeded should be gestating along nicely, and when they had finished birthing he would have enough essence to repair his ship's organics and finally contact his Father/Lord. His future of endless wealth, power, and mates once again seemed to be within his grasp.

Just then his wrist indicator beeped a warning. He frowned down at the readout. The drone sentries guarding his nest had been destroyed. The frustration he had been suppressing ever since his first contact with the alliance ship boiled over into anger. This alliance warrior had an uncanny ability to disrupt his plans just as they were coming to fruition. This time was going to be different though, he promised himself. This time he was not being ambushed, this time HE would be the one with the upper hand. No warrior of the alliance could stand against a member of the hierarchy in a straight fight. This time he would face his enemy head on and make sure they the last thing he experienced before death was total humiliation.

Cuckoo approached the nest carefully, noting in passing a local vehicle parked out front of the domicile near the barn, with a mate/prey apparently locked inside, banging on the window. Cuckoo had no idea what this meant, but he was focused on his main enemy. When the native saw him, she started banging even harder. After regarding her for a minute, he continued towards the nest. The trapped mate/prey could be taken at his leisure once his true enemy had been dealt with. When he reached the barn he had made his nest in, he used a boosted jump from his suit to leap through the barn's upper window, so that he could surprise his enemy from above.

He looked down from the hayloft and surveyed his nest. The Alliance warrior had indeed invaded, and he could see the destroyed remnants of his drones near the nest's entrance. The alliance soldier was kneeling next to the last mate/prey he had fertilized, injecting her with something. The mate/prey's daughter was next to her, asleep, huge amounts of green fluid gushing out from between her legs. Cuckoo's fury redoubled, the alliance warrior was destroying his essence pods! How dare they claim mate/prey that was rightfully his!

Then Cuckoo realized the species of his opponent.

She was a Pygmalion! The most alluring, delicious, and sought after mate/prey in all the galaxy! Owning such a creature was one of the highest marks of status among his kind. They were notoriously difficult to capture because they rarely were seen on the battlefield, preferring to hide on their ships. Capturing her would make up for all the hassle she had caused him. He smiled a wide, predatory grin as he pictured it; returning home to kneel before his father/lord, a holograph of their new harvest world projected before him, and her, naked and obediently following behind. It was a good dream, and the only thing standing between it and now was the Pygmalion, unaware in the room below.

Cuckoo took a breath to calm himself and set his suit to deliver a massive em pulse to scramble her gear. Then he leapt from the loft. The pulse went off while he was in midair, followed seconds later by a perfectly placed kick to her temple.

The Pygmalion stumbled away from his last mate/prey and fell to her knees in a heap, but in a second she smoothly got to her feet. Pygmalions were known for their great stamina, which was one reason they were such good breeders. Cuckoo leveled his needler at her, and the warrior froze.

Then Cuckoo put away the needler, and smiled at her with all of his teeth.

The Pygmalion didn't waste any time, she came at him, going into some fighting stance she no doubt spent hours sim training. She launched a blow at his head, the whole weight of her compact body behind it. Cuckoo moved his head casually to the side. He could feel the wind of the punch as it drifted by his nose, then he pivoted and struck her on the cheek with a vicious full hand slap.

The Pygmalion stumbled back again, shock written on her face. Cuckoo had seen this before. She had no doubt dreamed of facing her people's great enemy one on one, just like this. She had probably trained endlessly, awaiting the day she would lay him low with her bare hands. But no amount of training could match the fighting instincts his people had written into their very DNA. He had killed countless opponents, including his own brothers, before he had even reached maturity. The idea that her training could hope to match him was a joke.

This was going to be fun.

She came at him again, with a complicated series of blows meant to throw him off balance, he dodged and batted each one away, and caught her wrist on the final move of the sequence. He twisted her shoulder, raising her awkwardly on her tiptoes, and brought his other hand to her chest. Ordering his smart suit to extend claws, he tore off the front of her suit, exposing her to the open air. He let her go and stepped back. She brought her hands to her large, exquisitely formed breasts, covering herself. The determination in her eyes was already melting into fear.

Cuckoo regarded his defeated enemy, enjoying the last moments of fear playing on her face before he made her his. Then he moved so fast it was like there had never been any space between them at all. He snatched up her wrists and twisted them behind her back. He was almost jittery from the prospect of mating with such an exquisite creature. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and enveloped her mouth with an absurd parody of a kiss. He pressed against her lips with his tongue, trying to open her mouth to accept more of his saliva.

She opened her mouth, letting him in, then bit down on his tongue as hard as she could.

Cuckoo stiffened, reeling from the pain as she ground at his tongue with her teeth. He barely avoided breaking her wrists convulsing from it, but he did not break his hold or his kiss. He told himself this pain was nothing. He had once been found on the battlefield with no limbs left. His brothers had almost killed him on the spot, but one of the older brothers had been impressed with his will to live, and had brought him back for replacements. He danced his tongue over hers, blood mixing with his saliva, letting his pheromones do their work, and after a few seconds her jaw loosened and her tongue joined in his play.

He pulled back to regard her. Her eyes were dreamy and full of desire. Her breasts had become engorged, her nipples had darkened to a deep cobalt blue and puckered out, and were leaking milk with a nutty aroma. The milk of an aroused Pygmalion was a great delicacy to his people. Cuckoo had never tasted it fresh from the source, and he lowered his head to suckle at her breast. The Pygmalion cried out as his lips started drawing milk from her tough nipple. As he suckled, the intensity of his mouth on her nipple caused her knees to buckle, and he supported her as they descended gently to the ground. The warm nutty fluid filled his mouth, and it was even more delicious than he had imagined. Idly, his hand stroked down the length of her belly, then he started tearing the rest of the suit from her lower body. She gasped as she felt the final scraps of her protection being torn from her. Satisfied with his first taste of her milk, he pulled away from her breast and regarded her again, she was looking off to the side, trying to distance herself from what was happening to her, and who was doing it to her. He pinched her jaw between his index finger and thumb, and turned her face towards him. He looked her in the eye, and ordered his suit to flow off of him. His organ flopped out onto her lap. It was twitching even more frantically than usual as it searched her thighs for her opening. The Pygmalion's eyes widened in response, and she twitched a little in anticipation. Cuckoo smiled and moved his organ slowly toward her opening.

Suddenly Cuckoo felt tremendous blows all over his back. It felt like an entire pack of third sons was savaging him. The final blow struck him in his shoulder and spun him off of the Pygmalion, landing him on his back. His organ shrank and retracted back into him. He looked up and saw the mate prey that he had passed earlier, locked in her vehicle.

"Get away from her, you bitch." said Sheriff Welles,

Cuckoo started a smooth rise to his feet, which turned into a stumble. He looked up and regarded the mate/prey, who was fumbling with some sort of primitive local weapon. He realized, based on the number of holes in his chest and stomach, the mate/prey had discharged an entire clip from the weapon into his back. He gave a series of subtle flexes and stretches and determined he had serious organ damage and was bleeding internally, but other than his shoulder he was still in perfect fighting condition. He resolved to eat this mate/prey's arms before mating with her, it would speed the healing process and teach her an important lesson.

Cuckoo blurred forwards, his good arm racing forward in a blow intended to cave in her nose. His smooth motion was again interrupted when the primitive weapon itself struck his face. She had actually thrown the empty weapon at him! Then he felt a sharp blow to his knee, and a tremendous sharp pain blossomed in his leg, leading him to stumble past her. He looked up in disbelief. The mate/prey had some sort of tapered metallic rod in her hand, and she was studying him with an intent expression. The look on her face made Cuckoo a little nervous, it reminded him of the expression he made when studying a new mate/prey. He took stock of his injuries again, and realized they had slowed him more than he had expected. The mate/prey started stalking toward him steadily, raising the rod in her hand. Cuckoo dodged smoothly to avoid the blow, but with his newly injured leg he moved slowly and awkwardly, and the rod came down on his injured shoulder. Cuckoo screamed, but it was cut off as the rod shattered his jaw. He felt his teeth flying out of his mouth in a spray. Falling to the ground in what felt like slow motion, He ended up on his hands and knees. He resolved to eat her legs to the knees as well, for all the trouble she was giv...

His train of thought was interrupted by another blow to his temple that felt like an explosive needle, then another to the back of his head. Cuckoo's mind became absorbed by the sensation of the steady stream of blows to his head. Each one felt like it was coming from farther away.

Welles lowered her baton and took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. She started to survey her surroundings, then realized this was probably a bad idea. There were so many different kinds of insanity in this one room that if she tried to take it all in she was going to lose it. Rose was right there in front of her, so step one, make sure she was alive, step two, make sure the other woman were ok, step three... Welles decided to cross that perilous bridge when she got to it.

Welles knelt by Rose. Who was taking long, deep breaths. She was conscious but her eyes were a little glassy. She looked dazed or drugged. She was totally naked and there were obvious signs of a struggle, Welles glanced over at the dead alien and scowled. She sort of hoped he would come back to life so she could beat him some more, but it didn't look like that was happening, at least not at the moment.

"Rose." Welles leaned forward to check her pulse, then realized he had no idea what a normal pulse was for her. "Rose, are you ok?"

Rose's eyes came a little more into focus "K-Katherine?"

"Yes it's me. I'm here Rose. You're safe."

"You saved me?"

"Yeah I did. And after you locked me in my own damn squad car. You know I had to kick out the window. That comes out of my budget Rose, so I hope you appreciate this."

"Appreciate. Yes. Appreciate."

Rose grabbed Welles' wrist, reached the other hand to grab her shoulder, pulled herself up off the ground, and kissed her.

Rose had to admit, this was one fantasy she had on the way to the barn, but she did not expect it to really happen.

Rose's kiss deepened, and she played her tongue across Katherine's lips. Rose felt an odd sensation of heat bloom across her lips and in her mouth, making it tingle, and she got a little lightheaded. Katherine felt the bottom just drop out of her stomach. Fear and arousal were always close companions for her, and all the tension that had built on her journey from the barn to splitting the alien's skull almost magically converted into a burning, overwhelming lust. She could feel her groin tightening and her clit rubbing against her panties, which were getting wetter by the second. If Rose had touched her between her legs she was sure she would have climaxed on the spot, but Rose had other ideas.

Rose pulled her down and guided her to roll over. Rose continued the roll and ended up on top, straddling her. Welles was left staring up at the beautiful blue skinned woman in awe. She had never seen a more amazing sight. Rose had a glowing, white toothed smile on her face, and her eyes practically shined with excitement. Rose was flushed a deeper shade of blue than normal. As Welles eyes roamed over her amazing, broad, curvy body, Welles noticed Rose's breasts were even bigger than before, her nipples had darkened to deep blue puckers, and one was leaking a clear substance. Rose slowly lowered that breast to Katherine's mouth, brushing the hardened nipple across her lips.

Welles, too caught up in the moment to really process what was happening, took Rose's nipple into her mouth. She ran her tongue across it, and Rose practically convulsed, giving a long "ahhhhh" of satisfaction. Welles got a taste of Rose's milk, and goddamn it was good. It was nutty with fruity undertones and this little twist of pepper... the flavor constantly shifted on a delicious spectrum. Feeling Rose's reaction, Katherine started sucking vigorously at Rose's breast, her mouth filling with the warm, sweet milk, which she gulped down as fast as it came. Rose's reaction continued to escalate, she started giving little cries, and moans, breathing heavy. Rose rocked back and forth a little with each pull on her breast, and at the same time reached down and unbuttoned Welles uniform pants. It was awkward and difficult because of the angle, but after a minute Rose managed to pull Welles uniform and plain black panties down to about mid thigh. While this was happening, Welles explored, Rose's groin with her fingers, playing with her dark purple thatch and questing for her clit, but she just couldn't find it.

Then Rose's temperature started to rise, she gave a series of cries that Welles recognized as the final build to an orgasm. Rose didn't let up, she kept sucking at Rose's nipple, and brought her hands up to pinch and squeeze the other. Rose's cries reached a high pitched crescendo, and Katherine felt her muscles lock up as she came on top of her. Rose gave out one long loud cry as the orgasm ripped through her body. The Katherine felt a gush of warm fluid pour over her belly and groin, dripping down the sides of her hips and thighs, soaking her from the waist down. Then Rose slumped on top of her then shifted over, ending up nestled into Katherine's side, giving a sigh of satisfaction.

testudo
testudo
134 Followers
12