Cuckquean Cruise

Story Info
Wife can't go on cruise, so husband takes a hotwife
11.1k words
4.74
10k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, baby! Give her that big cock. How's it feel to fuck her?" I hissed.

"Fuck, she's so tight and wet," my husband growled as he repeatedly plunged his cock into the raven-haired beauty kneeling on our bed. My husband has a thing for women with black hair, and this one fit his fantasy perfectly, black hair so sleek and shiny it seemed to radiate a deep blue.

"Fuck her harder, babe. Fill her up. Creampie her," I groaned, nearly crying with joy.

"Yeah, I'm going to fill her up with my hot spunk, babe. Put it deep inside her and watch it ooze out onto the sheets."

"Tell me when, babe. I want to cum with you. Okay?"

"I'm almost there."

The woman began to moan. She started thrusting back against him, meeting him thrust-for-thrust. She clearly yearned for her release.

"That's it, babe. Pound her slutty cunt. Make sure that she never forgets the cock she's getting today."

"Oh fuck! Yes, yes, yes! I'm cumming!" the woman keened.

My husband slammed as deeply inside her as possible. He gripped her hips tightly and spilled his seed. I came with him, one of the best orgasms I've had in a while.

He collapsed onto the bed next to me, panting. A sheen of sweat covered his body. We smiled at each other. It's in these moments that my heart nearly bursts with love for my man.

"You kinky little bitch," he laughed.

"You're the one fucking a strange woman," I pointed out.

"Only because it's what you want. Do you want to clean my cock?"

He rolled toward me and pressed his lips to mine. It was a soft kiss, a gentle lover's kiss. I ended the kiss and pulled off the black wig, then fell back into his mouth and released every ounce of passion that I had left.

He knows he's right about me. I am a kinky little bitch, and the thought of him fucking another woman drives me wild. That's why I dress up and play a stranger sometimes. If only I could convince him to satisfy my fantasy.


When I first saw the man who would become my husband, though neither of us knew it at the time, we were at a college party. I was there with a couple of my girlfriends, and we were drinking and dancing, having a great time. At one point, when I took a break from the dance floor and went to get another red cup of whatever was in the plastic tub the hosts had in their kitchen, I saw a couple in the corner. He was leaning against the wall and she was plastered against him, grinding her hips to the beat and sucking the life out of him through his mouth. I was mesmerized by the couple and, not watching where I was going, bumped against a table. He looked up at me without breaking the suction between their lips. His blue eyes pierced my soul, and he winked. He fucking winked at me while he was sucking face with this other woman!

I made it to the kitchen and refreshed my drink. One of my girlfriends was moments behind me and we stood near the sink talking about the party. By the time we headed back to the makeshift dance floor in the living room, the guy with the blue eyes had the girl backed into the corner with her jean shorts down around her knees. She was moaning and grinding against his hand, which was firmly planted between her thighs. I paused in the doorway and leaned against the casing, sipping my jungle juice, or whatever it was they were calling the potent concoction in my cup.

I stood there watching them. They were lost in each other and didn't notice me standing maybe ten feet away. The longer I watched, the wetter my panties became. It was as if I was on the set of a porno while it was being filmed. When she shuddered, I knew she was cumming. I desperately wanted to dip my hand below my waist and rub one out with her, but people were constantly passing by me.

Eventually, she sagged against him, her release complete. He pulled his hand from between her thighs, and I saw his fingers glisten with her nectar. He placed them in his mouth and sucked them clean. Instead of holding her and helping her pull her shorts up, he turned away. She stood there, lost in the afterglow, shorts around her knees, her pussy exposed for everyone to see. He was headed for the kitchen, headed straight towards me!

As he approached, I diverted my gaze, hoping beyond hope that he hadn't realized that they had an audience. When he reached me, he put his hand on the wall next to my head. I was blocked in.

"Bet you enjoyed that, but not nearly as much as she did," he said with a huge grin.

Then he leaned in and kissed me. His tongue requested entrance and in my state of excitement, I relented. For the first time in my life, I tasted another woman's sex.

Now, don't misunderstand, I've tasted myself on a man's lips before. I've cleaned my slick grool off of a man's cock too. But ladies, there is nothing so debauched, so slutty, so abso-fucking-lutely naughty, as tasting another woman's pussy when you kiss a man.

It took my breath away. I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. Her taste, mixed with the alcohol, and his tongue wandering around my mouth, had me ready to cum. My hand found its way between us and I palmed his hard cock. Fuck it felt huge! Then I felt his fingers on the crotch of my thin spandex shorts. A few quick rubs and I spasmed against him.

He smiled and walked past me into the kitchen as I stood there recovering. I was so worked up that I'd cum in record time, and I could still taste her on my lips. I found an empty seat and collapsed into it. My heart was racing, my breathing was labored. I could not believe what had transpired in the last few minutes.

"Hey, are you okay?" It was one of my friends kneeling in front of me.

"Yeah, I -- I just need a break," I said rather loudly as another song began.

"Want to go outside and get some fresh air?" she asked.

I nodded and she stood, then reached out her hand. I took it, rose, and followed her out the door.

"Great party," she said as we stopped at the porch rail.

"Yeah, crazy," I said, still in a daze.

"You okay? You seem a bit off."

"I'm fine. Just tired. I think I'm going to call it a night. I'll order an Uber. Don't worry."

She did worry. She waited with me until I was safely ensconced in the ride I had ordered.

Throughout the ride back to campus I kept replaying the night's events in my mind and rubbing my thighs together. By the time my driver dropped me at the residence hall, and I made it to my room, there was a wet patch in my shorts. I ripped my clothes off and fell onto my bed, with thoughts of the blue-eyed stranger running through my head. I wasn't gentle with myself. I stuffed two fingers into my sopping-wet hole and curled them against that special spot. I came twice in quick succession, moaning and shaking in my bed.

For weeks, I couldn't keep the blue-eyed stranger out of my thoughts. I saw him at every turn, but when I pursued him, I was always mistaken. Stymied, I'd given up on finding him. Maybe he was a townie? Maybe he went to a different college? Whatever the case was, he existed only in my fantasies.

Then fate intervened, there was another party at the house where I'd met him. I begged my friends to go with me. They didn't understand why I was so excited, but they'd had fun the last time, so it didn't take much arm-twisting for them to acquiesce.

The day of the party came, and I was on pins and needles. Entering the house, my spidey senses kicked in and my head was on a swivel. An hour passed, and though I was enjoying myself, I had not seen him. Disappointment was setting in.

"Had any good orgasms lately?" the voice rumbled as arms wrapped around me from behind. It was him! My heart skipped a beat and I swear that my pussy mewed.

"I have, thanks to you," I purred as I looked up at him over my shoulder. He was at least six inches taller than me.

"Well, I'm glad to be of service," he chuckled. "Can I please you again?"

"How about you answer a question first?"

"Shoot."

"Do you often go around giving orgasms to women you don't know?"

There was his rumbling laugh again. "Well, usually I do know them, at least in passing."

"And you keep your pants up?"

"That comes later."

"So, you didn't know me, even in passing. Why was I an exception?"

He relaxed his grip and turned me to face him, then leaned in close and whispered.

"Because you watched. I figured that you are a kinky little kitten who would be up for it."

"I've never watched before," I blushed.

"So why was I the exception?"

I shrugged. It wasn't an answer, but I didn't have an answer. At least one that made any sense.

"Open," he commanded as he raised his fingers to my chin.

I didn't question him. He slid two fingers into my mouth and I naturally closed my lips around them. They tasted like pussy. He had already been dipping them into someone here tonight. I can only imagine the look on my face because he laughed softly.

"You like the taste, don't you? Or is it just the shock of knowing that you missed the show tonight?"

He smiled at me while I continued to clean his fingers.

"See that redhead behind me?"

I rose onto my tippy-toes and looked over his shoulder.

"Her name is Rose, and you're tasting her pussy."

I closed my eyes and moaned around his fingers.

"So, what's your answer? Care to have another go? This time I'll give you a chance to drop your shorts."

"If I'm dropping my shorts," I said, after removing his fingers from my mouth, "then I want what comes later. And not here, someplace private."

He grabbed my wrist and took off through the kitchen with me in tow. We went up the back stairs and into a bedroom. He locked the door behind us.

"How's this for privacy?"

"Perfect."

"I'm Barry."

"Jeanette. So tell me, Barry, does 'later' usually happen this quick?"

"Not usually, but like I said, you seem to be a kinky little kitten, so..."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that label."

"Are you denying it?"

"It's just that this is all so new. The watching, the cumming, the sex--"

We haven't had sex yet," he pointed out. "And we don't have to. Whatever happens is up to you."

"So if I walk out, you're cool with that?"

"Cool with it? No. I'll have to abuse myself while I think about you, but I won't stop you."

"Such a gentleman. So tell me, do you eat pussy? I could really use a good tongue-lashing."

"Hmm, yeah, I eat pussy...for MY pleasure."

"Well then, I'm happy to be of service," I said with a smile as I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them.

He grasped my hips and pressed his lips to mine as he guided me backward to the bed. My calves met the side of the mattress and I fell backward, splaying my legs to either side of him. He stepped from between my legs, brought my ankles together over his shoulder, and then reached down and tugged my panties up my legs. He whipped them off over my feet and tossed them toward my shorts, then knelt and allowed my legs to splay again.

When his lips first met mine my heartbeat surged. At first, he kissed and licked me, my labia, my thighs, my mons. It was as if he was making out with my pussy. He gently suckled my clit, sending a bolt of desire up my spine. Then he did something no other lover had ever done, he lapped at my sex like a cat. He flattened his tongue, started over my entrance, and licked his way up to my clit. It was soft, so soft he was barely making contact. When he reached my clit, he broke contact and moved down, repeating the process. The sensation caused me to break out in shivers. I raised onto my elbows to watch him and found him gazing directly into my eyes. He lapped at my sex without breaking eye contact. Now I understand why guys like for girls to look at them when giving a blowjob. It makes for an intense connection. He gradually began applying more pressure with each pass over my now-dripping hole.

After a few minutes of this attention, I was near cumming, so I laid my head back and let myself become lost in the sensation.Damn, this guy is a pussy-eating GOD! I thought to myself as my body began to shake and a moan escaped my lips. I was ready to cum. He sensed my heightened state and when he next reached my clit, he placed his lips over it and SUCKED! Well, I fucking exploded into orgasm, my legs waved in the air as my hips bucked against his face. The whole time he kept my clit sucked into his mouth. I screamed and grabbed his head as I looked him in the eyes again. His eyes seemed to be smiling up at me.Oh fuck, he DOES enjoy this! He kept applying the perfect amount of suction to sustain my pleasure, and after what seemed like forever, I collapsed back onto the mattress. He relented, releasing my clit, and giving it a final lick. I lay there huffing, nearly crying.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" he asked as he kissed my inner thighs.

"You know it was, smart-ass!" I laughed.

"So, now that I've given you a proper tongue-lashing, how about some good dick?"

"Well, if that's all you have..." I purred.

He stood and began to undress. First, his shirt, revealing his strong arms and some definition to his abs.Not a gym rat, but he takes care of himself, I thought. He kicked off his shoes, then dropped his pants and boxers in one move. His hard cock bounced up and slapped his skin, then hung there, pointing at me.Fuck! I was right, this boy is packin'. I sat up and took him in my hands, one around his shaft, the other holding his sack.

"That looks like more than just good dick," I hushed as I admired his manhood.

"Thank you," he chuckled, "but how about I put it in you before you decide?"

I nodded vigorously. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a condom, ripped open the package, and placed it on his crown. I took over and rolled it down his shaft as I softly caressed him. With his cock now fully sheathed, I laid back and spread my legs for him, feeling like a wanton slut. I barely knew him, and here I was about to let him fuck me. He leaned over me and I reached for him, guiding him to my entrance. He gently pressed into me.

"Omigod, you're big," I groaned.

He paused, "I'll go slow."

"No! Put it in me! Pleeease, give me all of it!" I was like a starving woman, and his big cock was a feast.

He chuckled softly and pressed into me until my lips kissed the root of his shaft.

"Fuuuucccckkk," I groaned as he stretched me open. He bottomed out in me and I could feel his tip tickling my womb.

"Good dick?" he smiled down at me.

"So far," I quipped, "but you need to do more than just stick it in me."

"Oh, trust me, I'll do more. Much more."

His idea of more mated perfectly with my idea of more, and by the time he was done slamming into me, first missionary style, then doggy style, I knew I'd be walking funny for at least a couple of days. We both finished with me on my knees, ass in the air, and tits on the sheets, moaning and grunting together. He collapsed onto the bed next to me, both of us a sweaty, exhausted mess.

"Good dick?" he smiled as he struggled to calm his breathing.

"Mmm, great dick," I laughed.

He tugged off the condom and excused himself, walking naked out the door and down the hall to what I assumed was the bathroom. I lay there on the bed, my mind racing, wondering just what the fuck had come over me. There was something about him. Brazen? Cocksure? Definitely a pussy-pleaser. I was smitten with the brash boy.

We got together a few more times over the coming weeks at sundry parties. Once, he let me watch while he fingered another girl to orgasm. I cleaned her off his fingers and then he took me into the laundry room and we made the washing machine walk across the floor. The next time we met up he did something I wasn't expecting; he asked me out on an actual date. A few months later, he told me that he wanted us to be exclusive. And so, our whirlwind romance began. After graduation, we married.


"Damn!" Barry exclaimed, looking at his phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, Jeanette just told me she can't go on the Alaska cruise we planned to start next week. She has a customer in crisis. Been working on the problem for weeks, but if she doesn't take care of it soon, it could destroy her business reputation. Of course, it's too late to get a refund. I could try reselling the reservation but I would take a beating," he grumbled.

He handed Wendy his debit card to pay for the visit. It was just his routine annual physical. She went through the payment process, and then placed his card and receipt on the counter at the front of her desk.

"I'll go."

"You want to buy me out?"

"No. I'll go. With you."

"Umm, what would your husband say? Hell, I don't think Jeanette would go for that idea."

That last part wasn't totally true, and he knew it. Jeanette was always talking about him fucking other women. The two of them role-played all the time. She even bought several wigs to heighten the illusion. She'd wear one of the wigs to a bar and let him pick her up and take her home. The sex was always incandescent when she pretended to be someone else. He knew she wanted to watch him please another woman, she made that perfectly clear on more than one occasion.

They would people-watch when they were out together. "Would you fuck her?" she'd ask. "I bet she's a wild one in bed," she'd whisper about some tattooed stranger. "Bet she's a slut," she'd comment about a scantily clad college girl. Barry would play along, feeding her fantasies so that she would ride him hard when they got home.

"My husband won't care."

"Okaaay."

"We have an arrangement. Besides, he's been to Alaska and doesn't want to go back. If I want to go I have to go on my own."

"You realize we'd be sharing a room."

"Yep. Do you have the drink package?"

"Yeah, Have It All package."

"Hell yeah! How much?"

"You're serious?"

"No, I'm excited for no reason," she scowled. "Yes, I'm serious!"

"Well, half is $1,900, plus whatever extra excursions you want. But I have to clear this with Jeanette."

"You do that. How much is the 'all the pussy you can handle' discount?"

"Excuse me?" he choked.

"Hey, if we're bunking together and sleeping in the same bed, then I'm going to be getting some. Pussy before breakfast, and pussy after dinner, with the occasional blowjob. And if not you, then I'm bringing other guys back to the room. I intend to walk funny when I leave the ship!"

"You're joking, right? Jeanette put you up to this. Besides, we can have separate beds."

She started at him with her blue eyes, stood, and leaned close.

"I've seen the bulge in your pants, and trust me, I wouldn't joke about riding that thick cock you're packing."

She leaned back.

"Why the fuck would we sleep in separate beds? Don't you want some of this?" she motioned to her body.

Honestly, he did "want some of this", he'd thought about her quite often. Barry always took her for being about ten years younger than his forty-two years. She has an attractive face, a pale complexion, a beak-like nose, long and straight; blue eyes that sparkle, and faint freckles. Her shiny black hair is straight, not a fraction of an ounce of body, parted in the center. Her body is where she stands out. She's medium height, just a touch shorter than him. Her tits are perfectly sized for her frame, not too small, not too large. Then there's her ass. Just fucking amazing. And she wears fitted scrubs every day. Damn, just damn. She's hot. In his opinion, any man that says he wouldn't put his dick in her is a liar. Yeah, he thinks about getting some of 'this'.

She sat back down.

"Do you eat pussy?"

"I--um--."

"Deal's off if you don't eat pussy. I gotta have my kitty licked once a day, minimum. What about anal? I'll need that once or twice."

"Damn, Wendy, do you and your husband go at it that hard?"

"No, that's why I need to make the most of this opportunity, get me some of that club you're swingin' while I can."