Cucky Trained by CD DOM Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife arranges for cuck to spend a weekend being trained.
3.2k words
4.39
29.1k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sndycd
sndycd
43 Followers

Your alarm went off promptly at 6:00am. The dildo in your ass made you squirm as you got out of bed. There was a wet spot on your panties. Your face felt tight and you remembered the cum that was on you had dried.

On your night stand was a note.

"Slut...Go into the bathroom. You may relieve yourself in the bottle, not the toilet. You may remove the dildo from your ass and move your bowels if you need to. Shower. Shave.

Wear the clothes you find in the bathroom. When you are done, come downstairs. You have one hour."

As you came downstairs at 6:50, you were surprised to see me awake and dressed.

"How did you sleep, slut?"

"Fine mistress."

I smiled to myself. The 'mistress' was automatic.

"I'd like a cup of coffee and two eggs, over easy, with toast."

"Yes, mistress."

"And make sure you eat something as well. It's going to be a busy day for you, slut."

"Thank you mistress."

Breakfast was decent.

"Now, it's time for inspection. Come here, slut."

I took a long look at you. You had made sure the seams on your stockings were ruler straight up the backs of your legs. Your garterbelt was under your panties. The bra and breastforms I provided you with were acceptable. I made a note to myself to use bigger breastforms on you. Your maid uniform was fine with one exception... it wasn't fully zipped up in the back.

"Your uniform isn't zipped all the way up. Any reason why, slut?"

You tried to answer but the words wouldn't come out.

"Bend over and count."

I took out a leather slapper. It was about two feet long and about four inches wide.

At the first stroke, your knees almost buckled.

"One," you said.

"WHAT?" I yelled as I smacked your bottom again.

"Two mistress."

I was kind and only gave you fifteen strokes. Your ass was black and blue. It would be uncomfortable for you to sit later.

"So, slut. How does your pussy feel? What did it feel like to sleep with a cock in your ass last night?"

"My pussy feels stretched out, mistress. I enjoyed sleeping with a cock in my ass, mistress."

"Good. Now follow me and we'll get you prepped for later."

We went upstairs to my private bathroom.

"Take your panties off, slut. And bend over the horse."

This was the first time you saw a bondage horse. You were surprised something so big was sitting in my bathroom.

"Yes mistress."

You did as you were told. I locked your ankles in place and then your wrists. You were bent over the horse and your sissy hole was exposed.

"This may be a little uncomfortable for you."

As I said that I inserted a nozzle into your ass. That nozzle was attached to a three quart enema bag.

I pumped up the inner and outer bulbs of the enema nozzle and it held itself in place nicely.

"Are you ready, slut?"

"Yes mistress."

With that I opened the valve and the warm soapy water began to flow.

"Is this your first enema?"

"Yes mistress."

"Well, I'll try to make it as pleasant as possible. We have to get you clean. Sissy's always need to be cleaned out before use."

It took a bit for the three quarts of water to drain into you. I shut the water off.

"Now slut, I'm going to release the air from the bulbs so I can pull the nozzle out. That water is going to want to come out of you very rapidly. If it does, you will mop it up and have it for dinner. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Once I take that nozzle out, you will hold the water in until I get you plugged. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

I started slowly deflating the outer bulb. You were very good holding the water in but the inner bulb was really doing it for you. As I started to deflate the inner bulb, you came to realize that holding three quarts of water inside you wasn't going to be easy. But you also realized that the prospect of your choice for dinner was a great motivator.

"Now, where is that butt plug? Slut, do you know where I left the butt plug from last night?"

"No, mistress."

"What good are you? Stay here until I come back. I must find that plug."

Well, I knew exactly where that plug was but it wouldn't have been any fun to just pop it right inside you. I wanted to make you squirm. I know that three quarts of water will want to come out of the human body quicker than it went in. I also know how much control it takes to hold it. I gave you a few minutes of struggling before I came back into the bathroom.

"Still can't find...oh wait, here it is on the counter. It's been here all along. Now, lets get this in place before we go any further."

This particular plug was an inflatable kind. I worked it into you without a drop of water spilled and I slowly pumped it up to its maximum diameter. You groaned.

"Problem, slut?"

"No mistress."

"Good. Now I'm going to set you free and you have some housework to do before I let you relieve yourself. I think before I do that though I'm going to have some fun with your sissy mouth. Now, where's that lipstick?"

Since you were restrained to the horse, both your mouth and pussy were very accessible for use. I took my lipstick and smeared it on your lips. Not a very pretty sight but I didn't care.

"Slut. Let's see how far down your throat you can get my cock. Leave me a nice lipstick ring on my cock and we'll measure."

With that I stood in front of you. You opened your mouth and I drove my cock as far into your throat as I could.

"Make sure you close your lips nice and tight around my cock, slut."

You were gagging. Saliva was dripping out of your nose and mouth. I felt your lips tighten on my cock and I pulled it out of your mouth.

"Very good slut. You almost got it all the way in. I think you got about six or seven inches inside you. Let's try again. I'll be gentle this time."

I stuck my cock in front of your face and your mouth opened. You were doing a very good job of sucking my cock. And you were getting the same amount of it down your throat.

"Keep sucking slut. It will help you pass the time until you're allowed to relieve yourself."

I grabbed your hair and held your head in one spot. I started fucking your mouth. You were almost taking every inch. You must be relaxing. Once or twice I tried to get you to swallow the whole length of my cock but that resulted in your gagging again so I backed off. Deep throating a cock isn't something you can learn in a weekend. I will make a note to tell your wife that you need to constantly practice. I stood in front of you for about 15 minutes while I used your mouth for my pleasure.

"That's a good gurl. You're going to make the guys very happy later. I think it's time we had you relieve yourself. What do you think, slut?"

"Yes, please, mistress."

"Oh, it's 'please' now is it?"

"Yes please mistress."

"Ok, but first I think we'll do another ten strokes with the slapper. What do you think slut."

"Yes mistress."

SMACK!

"What happened to the 'please'?"

"Yes please mistress."

"Better. Now count starting at one."

It was an agonizing ten strokes for you.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood or else I would've taken out the plug before I started."

At the conclusion of your spanking, I slowly let the air out of the butt plug.

"Oh! Silly me! You're still locked on to the horse. I should let you out, shouldn't I?"

"Yes please mistress."

I slowly made my way to all four of your restraints and ordered you to stand at attention. It was difficult for you to stand up straight. Your belly was full and it showed. I patted it as I looked into your eyes. You were struggling and I knew it.

"Slut, you may relieve yourself in your bathroom. Please do not soil the carpet or floors in any way as

you make your way to your bathroom. When you are done, take another shower and dress in the clothes that will be laid out in your room. You have 45 minutes."

You walked away from me as quickly as you thought appropriate. That was smart on your part. If you had run, things would have gotten far, far worse.

After relieving yourself and showering you went into your bedroom to find clothes laid out on the bed.

A new black bra with much bigger breastforms. A tight, tarty, white mesh top. A black waist cincher corset. A black 8 strap garter belt. Black crotchless panties. A red satin miniskirt. 5" ankle strap heels.

There was a note which read "Come to my bedroom when you are dressed."

You came to my bedroom looking every bit like the cheap streetwalker I wanted you to look like.

"Very nice slut. Mistress is very pleased. All we need are some finishing touches. Come here to my vanity and sit."

You did as you were told and I began to apply foundation to your face. It took a while but eventually I had you looking pretty good. I took a few pictures for my files. After your make up was done I pulled out a few different wigs and had you try them all on. The one that worked best for the look I was going for was a very messy, shoulder length wavy blonde wig. It made you look like you just had sex with half a dozen guys.

"So slut, tell me, how does that make you feel?"

You took a look at yourself in the mirror. You couldn't believe the person staring back at you. It was everything you secretly dreamed you wanted to be.

"I feel like a true whore, mistress."

"Good. That's what you're going to be this afternoon. You need to earn some money."

Your stomach dropped to your feet.

"We are going to the local adult theater. You will carry a sigh offering your services. You have to earn $100 before we come home."

You thought to yourself 'how bad can that be? A few blowjobs and I'll get that in no time.'

"Let's go."

We drove to the theater. You had never been to this one. It was in a part of town you never went to. I parked the car a few blocks away. It was difficult for you to walk in the heels you were wearing. But you made it.

As we entered the theater you were surprised how filthy it was. You didn't hear me talking to the girl behind the counter. You were too busy looking around. There were plenty of men in the store. They were looking at you like dogs with fresh meat.

"Gentlemen", I said rather loudly, "this is Slut. She is available for your use. Please tip her accordingly."

You followed me into the theater and we went right to the front row. I made you stand in the front facing the patrons sitting in the seats. You heard me say the same thing to them. You noticed me pulling out a card with a little chain on it. I hung it around your neck and sat you down on a chair in front of the screen. It wasn't long before a few of the patrons got curious and came down front. They looked at your rate card hanging on your neck and began to talk among themselves.

"Can you believe she only want $2 for a blowjob? $2?! And $5 for full anal! I'm gonna get me some of that.!"

One large man walked right in front of you, pulled down his pants and took out his cock.

"Suck it whore. Maybe I'll pay you if you're good."

You looked at me. "Suck it whore" I said.

His cock was so big you could barely get your lips around it. But you kept at it. As you were doing this you began to mentally tabulate that in order to get $100, you would have to suck 50 cocks, or get fucked by 20 cocks, or some combination in between. All you did was hope that the owner of this cock didn't want to stick it in your tight gurly pussyass.

As you were sucking his cock a few men got you out of the chair and on your knees. Mr. Huge Cock sat on the floor, forcing you to get on all fours to continue sucking his massive cock. You were surprised when you felt something press against your tight pussyass. You jumped a bit but couldn't go anywhere since you were busy working on Mr. Monster Cock. You relaxed your ass and felt a cock pop inside you.

"Damn! This whore's ass feels amazing! Y'all got to get yourself a piece of this!"

The owner of that cock pumped you good and hard for quite some time as you went to town trying to make that monster cock shoot its load. All of a sudden you felt something warm inside you and you heard someone let out a grunt that seemed to have come from his toes.

"Damn! Bitch! I'd fuck you all day!"

"Move over bro, I want some ass!" said another faceless voice.

As the first cock pulled out of you a second took its place almost immediately.

"Damn! you're right bro! This whore has one damn fine ass! And I don't mind a sloppy cunt on my whore!"

You were getting pounded but in your mind, all you had earned was $5.

You decided to egg the guys on. You took that cock out of your mouth long enough to scream 'fuck my cunt you bastards. I want to feel every load up my ass."

That scored a lot of points with mistress. There must have been five or six guys unload in your cunt and you were still sucking on that one monster cock.

Your jaw was hurting and you would do anything to get that guy to cum so you looked him right in the eye and said "please, I want your cum."

That did the trick and it was just a few sucks after that the he pulled his massive cock out of your mouth and unloaded a huge hot, sticky cumload all over your slutty, sissy face. You thought that was a lot of work for $2 but as you felt his cum drip off your face you felt fulfilled.

This didn't stop the guys behind you from continuing to pump you full of cum. It didn't take long before the next cock was stuffed in your mouth. Thankfully this guy must have been very excited because he blew his load very quickly. He stayed in your mouth when he came so you gulped it down as you looked over at me. You noticed a camera in my hand. You could only image the pictures on it.

Pretty soon you had finished servicing all the guys in the store. But you were still about $20 short of your goal. You were a mess. Your face was covered in cum. It was dripping out of your hair. It was all over the front of your blouse. Your asspussy was so abused the cum ran down your leg.

You were gathering your wits together when Mr. Massive Cock walked back in. A little shiver of dread went up your spine. He came over to me and we had a nice discussion about him bringing his brother in to have a go. I told him I had no issue with it so he waved his brother in.

His brother walked in and pulled out his cock. It was bigger than the first one you spent eternity sucking on. It was almost as long as your forearm and as wide as a soda can.

"Suck my cock, slut."

You stammered. "I don't think..." Smack! His hand came across your face.

"I didn't tell you to think. I told you to suck. Suck"

You opened your mouth and tried to fit his massive head in your mouth. You worked it with your tongue and hands...thankfully you were allowed to use your hands. As you were busy sucking, his brother worked his way behind you and started rubbing his cock on your well used and cum lubed pussyhole. Your mind went into overdrive.

"Does he really think I can take that cock up my ass?"

As you were thinking this you felt the head of that massive cock pop into your ass. You felt like you were getting split in two. You still were working on his brother's horse cock as you felt him work deeper and deeper into your cunt.

All you could say was "fuck my sissy cunt" and "fuck my sissy mouth."

The brothers had one more surprise in store for you.

Mr. Horse Cock said "I want some ass."

A couple of pumps more and you felt your cunt fill with cum.

Then it was Mr. Horse Cock's turn. As he rubbed his massive cock head on your cunt, you couldn't believe he was going to try to stuff it inside you. I sensed what was going on inside your head and I offered you a bottle of poppers. You had never done them before but gladly took the bottle and inhaled deeply.

Once the rush hit, you arched your back and drove your cunt on to the massive cock. You couldn't believe how good it felt. You cunt was stretched to its limit and you could almost feel that massive cock all the way into your throat! You bucked on that cock and repeatedly took the whole massive member out of your cunt and then stuffed it back in taking every inch.

As you were doing this a few new guys came to watch and were amazed at what you were doing. Not that you needed any more but there were an additional six or seven cum loads on your face by the time Mr Horse Cock announced he was about to blow. You begged him to cum up your cunt. You wanted to feel his full load shoot inside you and as you were begging for it, he shot.

You could've sworn you were getting another enema with the amount of cum he shot up inside you. As he pulled his cock out of your pussy he stuck it in your face for you to clean it. You looked over at me. The camera was still pointing at you. I smiled.

After giving you a few minutes to gather yourself up, I tallied the amount and announced "good slut, you made $115.00. Not too bad. How do you feel slut?"

"Very good mistress."

sndycd
sndycd
43 Followers